Where were you when we lost

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1133131514974212096
>all those replies praising gillete and gushing over how (((wholesome))) the pro-tranny ad is
We are literally the only people on the planet who opposes this shit. If you can't see how badly we're losing you have no hope.

Attached: gillettead.jpg (558x314, 24.91K)

fuck off

There is literally no reason you shouldn't be fucking panicking over this. We are losing hard and there is no light for us at the end. We are lost.

fuck off

Honestly dude, I don't care that we are losing. If we become a hated minority we can just become the new jews and live in our white ghettoes. Who fucking cares. I just like being white.

Red text is cool and always adds credibility to an opinion.

Attached: 07c09474f7fd56e65cee7f677664f67d5dda180b127ed2d7560c918e2d5ee401.jpg (706x521, 40.84K)

I see this as an obvious overreach and a promise of our victory. Trannyism ia disgusting but will clean out the degens. Meanwhile rural conservative whites massively outbreed thr urban degens. Keep the faith.

Not totally lost.the white race male can fight in the end of times of chaos until when the race war will demolish his race and the climate.there is no another option.in the climate chaos that will come,they can not hold back a race war any more.there is no hope.but beter be demolished by race war then by race mixing and culture traitors and climate destroy,without fight.but there is no hope any more for the white race and the mankind,know that.but the race can brave demolished.

You're losing your touch, asses and elbows.

wow you're totally not a shill, great thread

Hmm.

Twitter is a fucking tiny minority of the minds on this planet. Do a dozen broadcast news offices represent the opinions of the entire continent? No, but they act like they do. No reason to believe their fake reality

Obvious shill is obvious. Take your demoralization threads back to 4chan where they actually work.

Glad to see you are tired of winning. I'm not even sleepy

Its sometimes hard to understand how its possible for the general public to overlook the drastic in-your-face over representation of jews in all control nodes. When the public is brought to catharsis, these jews are going to really not be having a good time. I suspect we will extinct our humanity over this next spat with the jews. Im okay with that, as long as the jews go.

Same. I don't need to live as long as the jews die.

reality always wins, they can fight, subvert, try to control, but in the end, reality and the laws of nature always win

You’re right OP, what do you want me to say. Keep fighting the good fight, that’s all we can do.

Just because you can redtext, doesn't mean we don't know you're a newfag leftynigger
>>>/reddit/

Attached: gillette-likes-and-dislikes.png (647x436, 17.4K)

3/4s of those replies are paid Jewish bots

Kys, Gillette

you basing this on what exactly? nobody has won nobody gained absolute power.

go home niggerpill kike, you're drunk

Attached: autistic screeching.png (500x773, 212.71K)

This is the second fucking post and you have already managed to out yourself as asses and elbows brainlet in the OP alone. You must have at least ONE wrinkle in your brain to post on this board, if you really think all is lost and everything is hopeless because of a fucking gillette comercial like/dislike bar you are fucking cattle, and can do yourself a favor by excising yourself from the global genepool you disgusting genetic sludge.

Attached: 1471347451586.png (564x716, 461.84K)

Why do they think I want to buy and use the same anything used by a nigger trannie?

But this isn't about profits or sales.

It's about normalizing this degeneracy.

for what purpose?

Attached: tater5.png (256x256, 168.69K)

So you got bored with your other thread, huh?

That's disappointing.
Why'd you give up so quick? Is it because you basically admitted how retarded that idea was?

That's not very fun. You're not very fun.
I remember a time when it was fun.

Yeah, pretty much. But it doesn't matter.
Whatever is normalized now will be irrelevant as far as normalization in 20 years.
Then again, so will many of the world powers.

Your grandchildren will be mulatto faggots and you will like it.

Yeah yeah yeah.
Same shitpost, different day/ID.

Oh that's asses and elbows eh?
Figures. He's also the KILL WHITE NATIONALISTS spammer. Pretty sad really.

No matter how pathetic you might be, at least you're not him.

Attached: GURM Feels.JPG (2554x922, 298.61K)

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REM OTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

Attached: cloacas.png (500x489, 308.94K)

Novel.
I like it.

Gonna be banned any second now, because, while the mods here will tolerate their own shitposts, they will not tolerate bad goyim spamming to undermine their shitposts.

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RET ARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIK E ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

If you ain't posting while comforting your baby to sleep. You are just wasting time

Well wishes to your child. May you sire many, and may they sire many in turn.

I don't own a TV, haven't watched TV in over ten years, and TV in general is dying. It's why I got to work as a satellite operator now instead of a broadcast engineer, because TV studios are dropping dead and so is cable.

Turn OFF the TV. Once you let go of video, it can no longer influence you.

shill logic ladies and gents.

sage and move on.

Reported for demoralisation shilling

listen Moshe, we don't give a fuck about a young black girl turning into a tranny. Gilette is actually doing us a favor because black women who act like black men are less likely to bear young. This actually serves our interests.

PRAISE GILETTE

Hope springs eternal in the human breast:
Man never is, but always to be blest.

Attached: result.mp4 (946x459, 3.44M)

astroturf.

Accellerationism. Elite leftists live in an upper middle-class bubble. Mere middle class people, liberals included, don't go for this degeneracy.

She is a women so she don’t need to shave her face. It’s a waste of money on the things she don’t need. Women really suck at handing the money.

Wew, I'm socially engineered now guys. Bye Zig Forums. It was fun. We lost.

pretty much this tbh
also, sexbots with artificial wombs coming soon, brother

KYS

Did you really think we forgot about the reaction to the last “woke” ad that Gillette made?
Just join dollar shave club lmao

Whites only excel as a minority. 5 million whites couldnt have conquered mexico, 500 whites did. (In b4 spaniards arent white)

Kek, hotep niggers like pic related are crying that whitey is trying to turn them gay and make them trannies so we can destroy the black family. Damn shame they're too low IQ to distinguish between whites and jews. I even tried to tell them that we're different one time and they just went "They have pale skin so they're white". Guess Chinese people are white now.

Attached: white supremacy makes niggers gay.png (636x486, 52.75K)

This

Attached: RhodesiaStrong.png (1080x1683, 1.31M)

Its almost like people dont know how to sage garbage

Attached: Gilette_Ad_Campaign.gif (1000x1000, 258.07K)

Don't you ever get tired of the taste of nigger dicks being crammed down your lugubrious gullet?

Attached: pizza.mp4 (400x400, 480.59K)

Jericho will do anything for $$$$$
he's one of the biggest money whores in the history of wrestling

girls will be boys.

hahaha good one

these people are legitimately retarded

So full of shit. Most know what's going on.

Only a tranny would use shit like Gillette. Real men shave with double edge razors. Avoid Astra blades as they are owned by Gillette. I prefer Wilkinson Sword blades but will switch to one of many other options if they cuck out too.

It was quite interesting to talk on the phone yesterday with my jew friend I've known since grade school. To hear him get all emo because some kike gravestones we defaced, but then reluctantly admit Israel had "some serious problems." Lol. Gil, you've been a great friend for a long time, but if you get genocided, hate to say I told ya so.

wow op this makes me as fascinated by gay niggotry as you
i'm /blackpilled/ nao

Attached: 71aa97a886bb4558b8411c32ff890e29121d0bb7aef447034bb982628aa509c7.jpg (642x750, 29.82K)

So what is she even shaving off?

Lmao. Get out more dude, opinions that were incredibly unpopular a few years back are gaining traction and normal everyday white folks are getting pissed off. Who cares about the degenerate shit being put out on the electronic jew? Also of course the losers are flocking to defend this, they've been pointed in that direction by their handlers. Being a jew is bad enough but imagine being a defeatist jew who spends their time on a nazi imageboard. Very sad.

The black. It isn't going to work.

Are you retarded? Twitter is an openly bolshevist platform. They ban anti-antifa counter-doxxers and recently they banned a german researches just for uncovering links between antifa and ((journos)). This is not representative of the general population since wrongthink is banned on twitter.

Attached: 1421417284537.png (500x500, 88.95K)

This. Most twitter posts are made by a minute fraction of the population.

People are not on board with this shit. Electronic images that we all have dysfunctional parasocial relationships with are on board, because those images' ((creators and controllers)) want to give the sheep-like normalfags the impression that everyone else is on board.

I talk shit about trannies all the time with centrists, Leftists, and the non-political. Virtually everyone agrees with me. Reveal your true power level (only on the tranny issue) and Bill-Maher-worshipping, Vice-News-watching, vegan-diet-eating cattle will nod in agreement with you.

Attached: peanutsthing.jpg (480x309, 30.53K)

Every day you get more and more people who either agree or sympathize with your cause, but because you're not the majority right now, you're losing? Why is it that every time I come here, someone's saying some utterly braindead shit like this?

There are only liberal faggots, celebrities and jews on twitter.

The fight hasn't even started yet.

This is really pathetic chaim.

It's kike and you get the bullet along with him.

Thanks, jews.
Every day I learn more about you and your tricks.
This is how niggers thank us for paying their welfare.

Attached: Kid getting bullied has enough, flips desk and leaves school.webm (608x1080, 15.08M)

Meant to sage.
Fuck you jew.

Become a happy white man with these few weird tricks:

Nobody likes ((( Gillette ))) anyways. They've jewed boys and men too hard and people are en masse sick of their price gouging. Men are shaving with straight razors and safety razors now.

Attached: feather-all-stainless-de-safety-razor_800x.jpg (800x800, 21.37K)

this
buy a bunch of feather blades,a $30 muhle, and you are set, watch jewtube on how to properly use it

no beards allowed, are you a fucking muslim?

relax dude

The beard is a symbol of the modern marxist soyboy.

It doesn't have to be. Keep it under control with scissors, that way you can't be confused for a mudslime. You can have a beard and be completely based.