Where were you when we lost

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1133131514974212096
all those replies praising gillete and gushing over how (((wholesome))) the pro-tranny ad is
all those rational people getting ratio'd and demolished by supporters
We are literally the only people on the planet who opposes this shit. If you can't see how badly we're losing you have no hope.

Attached: gillettead.jpg (24.91 KB, 558x314)

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

fuck off

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

There is literally no reason you shouldn't be fucking panicking over this. We are losing hard and there is no light for us at the end. We are lost.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

fuck off

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Honestly dude, I don't care that we are losing. If we become a hated minority we can just become the new jews and live in our white ghettoes. Who fucking cares. I just like being white.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Red text is cool and always adds credibility to an opinion.

Attached: 07c09474f7fd56e65cee7f677664f67d5dda180b127ed2d7560c918e2d5ee401.jpg (40.84 KB, 706x521)

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

I see this as an obvious overreach and a promise of our victory. Trannyism ia disgusting but will clean out the degens. Meanwhile rural conservative whites massively outbreed thr urban degens. Keep the faith.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Not totally lost.the white race male can fight in the end of times of chaos until when the race war will demolish his race and the climate.there is no another option.in the climate chaos that will come,they can not hold back a race war any more.there is no hope.but beter be demolished by race war then by race mixing and culture traitors and climate destroy,without fight.but there is no hope any more for the white race and the mankind,know that.but the race can brave demolished.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

You're losing your touch, asses and elbows.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

wow you're totally not a shill, great thread

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

We
Hmm.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Twitter is a fucking tiny minority of the minds on this planet. Do a dozen broadcast news offices represent the opinions of the entire continent? No, but they act like they do. No reason to believe their fake reality

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Obvious shill is obvious. Take your demoralization threads back to 4chan where they actually work.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Glad to see you are tired of winning. I'm not even sleepy

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Its sometimes hard to understand how its possible for the general public to overlook the drastic in-your-face over representation of jews in all control nodes. When the public is brought to catharsis, these jews are going to really not be having a good time. I suspect we will extinct our humanity over this next spat with the jews. Im okay with that, as long as the jews go.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Same. I don't need to live as long as the jews die.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

reality always wins, they can fight, subvert, try to control, but in the end, reality and the laws of nature always win

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

You’re right OP, what do you want me to say. Keep fighting the good fight, that’s all we can do.

Zachary White
Zachary White

We are literally the only people on the planet who opposes this shit. If you can't see how badly we're losing you have no hope.
losing
Just because you can redtext, doesn't mean we don't know you're a newfag leftynigger
/reddit/index.html

Attached: gillette-likes-and-dislikes.png (17.4 KB, 647x436)

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

3/4s of those replies are paid Jewish bots

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Kys, Gillette

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

you basing this on what exactly? nobody has won nobody gained absolute power.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

go home niggerpill kike, you're drunk

Attached: autistic-screeching.png (212.71 KB, 500x773)

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

This is the second fucking post and you have already managed to out yourself as asses and elbows brainlet in the OP alone. You must have at least ONE wrinkle in your brain to post on this board, if you really think all is lost and everything is hopeless because of a fucking gillette comercial like/dislike bar you are fucking cattle, and can do yourself a favor by excising yourself from the global genepool you disgusting genetic sludge.

Attached: 1471347451586.png (461.84 KB, 564x716)

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Why do they think I want to buy and use the same anything used by a nigger trannie?

But this isn't about profits or sales.

It's about normalizing this degeneracy.

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

taking tranny supplements so you can grow a beard, just so you can shave it off
for what purpose?

Attached: tater5.png (168.69 KB, 256x256)

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

So you got bored with your other thread, huh?

That's disappointing.
Why'd you give up so quick? Is it because you basically admitted how retarded that idea was?

That's not very fun. You're not very fun.
I remember a time when it was fun.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

It's about normalizing this degeneracy.
Yeah, pretty much. But it doesn't matter.
Whatever is normalized now will be irrelevant as far as normalization in 20 years.
Then again, so will many of the world powers.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

Your grandchildren will be mulatto faggots and you will like it.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Yeah yeah yeah.
Same shitpost, different day/ID.

Oh that's asses and elbows eh?
Figures. He's also the KILL WHITE NATIONALISTS spammer. Pretty sad really.

No matter how pathetic you might be, at least you're not him.

Attached: GURM-Feels.JPG (298.61 KB, 2554x922)

John Cruz
John Cruz

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REM OTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Attached: cloacas.png (308.94 KB, 500x489)

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Novel.
I like it.

Gonna be banned any second now, because, while the mods here will tolerate their own shitposts, they will not tolerate bad goyim spamming to undermine their shitposts.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIKE ASSFUCK RET ARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

William Myers
William Myers

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

NICE ACTUAL REJECT KIK E ASSFUCK RETARD APOLOGISM. NICE LITERAL DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SHILL. AN ENTIRE POST OF NOT MAKING LITERALLY ANY FUCKING REMOTE SENSE. HERES A FUCKING GLOBAL REPORT STORM. SAGE.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Xavier White
Xavier White

Jace Young
Jace Young

If you ain't posting while comforting your baby to sleep. You are just wasting time

James Thomas
James Thomas

Well wishes to your child. May you sire many, and may they sire many in turn.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

I don't own a TV, haven't watched TV in over ten years, and TV in general is dying. It's why I got to work as a satellite operator now instead of a broadcast engineer, because TV studios are dropping dead and so is cable.

Turn OFF the TV. Once you let go of video, it can no longer influence you.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

it's over, whites lost; and if you disagree you have no hope

shill logic ladies and gents.

sage and move on.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Reported for demoralisation shilling

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

listen Moshe, we don't give a fuck about a young black girl turning into a tranny. Gilette is actually doing us a favor because black women who act like black men are less likely to bear young. This actually serves our interests.

PRAISE GILETTE

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

Hope springs eternal in the human breast:
Man never is, but always to be blest.

Attached: result.mp4 (3.44 MB, 946x459)

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

astroturf.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Accellerationism. Elite leftists live in an upper middle-class bubble. Mere middle class people, liberals included, don't go for this degeneracy.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

She is a women so she don’t need to shave her face. It’s a waste of money on the things she don’t need. Women really suck at handing the money.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

bots and shills on social media represent society
Wew, I'm socially engineered now guys. Bye Zig Forums. It was fun. We lost.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Image of stickman wanting to talking about event and another stickman off in the distance shilling that it's over and all is lost.jpg

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

pretty much this tbh
also, sexbots with artificial wombs coming soon, brother

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

KYS

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

paid shills defending a Gaylette ad
Did you really think we forgot about the reaction to the last “woke” ad that Gillette made?
Just join dollar shave club lmao

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Whites only excel as a minority. 5 million whites couldnt have conquered mexico, 500 whites did. (In b4 spaniards arent white)

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Kek, hotep niggers like pic related are crying that whitey is trying to turn them gay and make them trannies so we can destroy the black family. Damn shame they're too low IQ to distinguish between whites and jews. I even tried to tell them that we're different one time and they just went "They have pale skin so they're white". Guess Chinese people are white now.

Attached: white-supremacy-makes-niggers-gay.png (52.75 KB, 636x486)

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

This

Attached: RhodesiaStrong.png (1.31 MB, 1080x1683)

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Its almost like people dont know how to sage garbage

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Attached: Gilette-Ad-Campaign.gif (258.07 KB, 1000x1000)

Adrian James
Adrian James

asses and elbows
Don't you ever get tired of the taste of nigger dicks being crammed down your lugubrious gullet?

Attached: pizza.mp4 (480.59 KB, 400x400)

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Jericho will do anything for $$$$$
he's one of the biggest money whores in the history of wrestling

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

girls will be boys.

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

hahaha good one

Kayden James
Kayden James

take all those male hormones to grow a beard
shave it off
these people are legitimately retarded

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

So full of shit. Most know what's going on.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Only a tranny would use shit like Gillette. Real men shave with double edge razors. Avoid Astra blades as they are owned by Gillette. I prefer Wilkinson Sword blades but will switch to one of many other options if they cuck out too.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

It was quite interesting to talk on the phone yesterday with my jew friend I've known since grade school. To hear him get all emo because some kike gravestones we defaced, but then reluctantly admit Israel had "some serious problems." Lol. Gil, you've been a great friend for a long time, but if you get genocided, hate to say I told ya so.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

wow op this makes me as fascinated by gay niggotry as you
i'm /blackpilled/ nao

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

(2) and done blackpilling

Attached: 71aa97a886bb4558b8411c32ff890e29121d0bb7aef447034bb982628aa509c7.jpg (29.82 KB, 642x750)

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

So what is she even shaving off?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

you've alveady lost goy! Just give it up alveady! Oy!
Lmao. Get out more dude, opinions that were incredibly unpopular a few years back are gaining traction and normal everyday white folks are getting pissed off. Who cares about the degenerate shit being put out on the electronic jew? Also of course the losers are flocking to defend this, they've been pointed in that direction by their handlers. Being a jew is bad enough but imagine being a defeatist jew who spends their time on a nazi imageboard. Very sad.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

The black. It isn't going to work.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

Are you retarded? Twitter is an openly bolshevist platform. They ban anti-antifa counter-doxxers and recently they banned a german researches just for uncovering links between antifa and ((journos)). This is not representative of the general population since wrongthink is banned on twitter.

Attached: 1421417284537.png (88.95 KB, 500x500)

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

This. Most twitter posts are made by a minute fraction of the population.

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

People are not on board with this shit. Electronic images that we all have dysfunctional parasocial relationships with are on board, because those images' ((creators and controllers)) want to give the sheep-like normalfags the impression that everyone else is on board.

I talk shit about trannies all the time with centrists, Leftists, and the non-political. Virtually everyone agrees with me. Reveal your true power level (only on the tranny issue) and Bill-Maher-worshipping, Vice-News-watching, vegan-diet-eating cattle will nod in agreement with you.

Attached: peanutsthing.jpg (30.53 KB, 480x309)

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

this is how badly we're losing
Every day you get more and more people who either agree or sympathize with your cause, but because you're not the majority right now, you're losing? Why is it that every time I come here, someone's saying some utterly braindead shit like this?

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

implying twitter hasn't been actively banning us and people like us for 5 years without pause.
There are only liberal faggots, celebrities and jews on twitter.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

we lost

The fight hasn't even started yet.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

This is really pathetic chaim.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

jew
It's kike and you get the bullet along with him.

James Stewart
James Stewart

Thanks, jews.
Every day I learn more about you and your tricks.
This is how niggers thank us for paying their welfare.

Attached: Kid-getting-bullied-has-enough,-flips-desk-and-leaves-school.webm (15.08 MB, 608x1080)

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Meant to sage.
Fuck you jew.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Become a happy white man with these few weird tricks:
<Step 1: Avoid the groids
<If you don't, you'll either end up dead or annoyed
<Step 2: Never trust a jew
<Why is this something you would ever do?

Liam Long
Liam Long

Nobody likes ((( Gillette ))) anyways. They've jewed boys and men too hard and people are en masse sick of their price gouging. Men are shaving with straight razors and safety razors now.

Attached: feather-all-stainless-de-safety-razor-800x.jpg (21.37 KB, 800x800)

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

this
buy a bunch of feather blades,a $30 muhle, and you are set, watch jewtube on how to properly use it

no beards allowed, are you a fucking muslim?

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

no beards allowed
relax dude

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

The beard is a symbol of the modern marxist soyboy.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

It doesn't have to be. Keep it under control with scissors, that way you can't be confused for a mudslime. You can have a beard and be completely based.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

that pic…
it's a troll
I refuse to believe that pic is real
please tell me it's not real

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

have sex
make white babies

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Only a tranny would use shit like Gillette. Real men shave with double edge razors
I never used Gillette but I started using a double edge razor about 6 months ago, and it's the greatest thing I've ever done as far as shaving is concerned. I actually look forward to my shave now, and I'm saving a lot of money.
I prefer Wilkinson Sword blades but will switch to one of many other options if they cuck out too
I like feather blades