Is There Hope for Chicago? - Blacks Flee Chicago, Whites Now Outnumber Blacks

I always thought Chicago was a lost cause, but maybe not…?

LINK:
archive.is/RnZ81

Chicagoans please chime in!
Are you noticing any changes as a result of the demographic shift?
Things getting better, worse, or about the same?

I would consider moving to Chicago if the demographics improve dramatically, but still not white enough for me yet.

Attached: Chicago.jpg (840x473, 118.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RnZ81#selection-847.1-847.489
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini–Green_Homes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think they're "fleeing" they're most likely murdering each other and being thrown behind bars at such high rates in Chiraq that it's actually altered the demographics.

Nothing is different. They just moved to the suburbs. The South and West suburbs are worse than ever.

The article suggests that blacks are leaving the Chicago area altogether:

archive.is/RnZ81#selection-847.1-847.489

Old blacks are dying off and fewer are being born to replace them from all the abortion.

The spics are coming and they murder the negros.

They're being priced out so only corrupt gookikes can even afford to live there anymore same in SF and other cities.

No because they're replacements are Jews and Faggots, even worse than Niggers

That's still a lot of niggers. The drop wasn't significant enough for it to cause any significant difference yet.

This isn't necessarily a good thing. Niggers are being shipped around the country to rural - heavily white (90%+) counties and cities to offset the wrong think.

A few years ago I heard of housing projects that incentivized niggers to move south into central IL. I never got confirmation of such a project but I know Champaign has gotten real dark in last decade. It’s most chinks and nigs there now.

white or (((white)))?

so they are self segregating?

give the nigs a generous ethnostate so they can't blame us when its primative and violent

we'll be there to pick up the scraps.

Attached: IxuE2y5.jpg (1295x1908, 442.24K)

Black aren't "fleeing" from Chicago,, they are being sent away by the city government. Chicago is closing doing it's section 8 housing and giving the niggers housing vouchers for other places.

I know this because my town in Iowa is getting Chicago niggers.

Fuck you, Chicago. Keep your fucking niggers.

As if introducing naive rural whites to urban niggers wouldn't encourage racism.

My city got niggers too. It really upsets me, every time I see one of their fucking chimpanzee faces. I fucking hate it.

I lived in Central Illinois. It is complete nig central

They already have an entire continent

Wtf I'm in Leafland and all of a sudden Niggers have started showing up everywhere. I know because I have been taken racial tallies on my commutes for years. I wonder if they're coming from Chicongo.

Nigerians, Somalis and Haitians?

Zoomers are fucking flooding Chicago and the city is building itself up like crazy. Not to mention they're taxing fucking everything making it impossible for impoverished areas to have any sort of luxury like sugary drinks or streaming services. One of the most attractive things about Chicago is, unlike New York and other cities, they don't throw their trash on the street. They throw it in the river instead.

Attached: bb85db290624007bbce109b28b6573829dc5a858d977035ac008bc65d6eb008f.png (652x536, 643.29K)

This is what happened in Compton.

Fucking niggers, fish live there and I'm downstream on the Mississippi

Attached: 0a7ab77effe15a2696c2b1778ef1d8f22a5e71eeca6b76faa20887a667b724ca.png (1922x1082, 1.83M)

I was partially joking. Chicago has alley's for its trash, so there isn't any trash on the street. The river really is fucking disgusting though. I remember last time I was in Chicago I walked by it and saw a layer of goo on top of it, along with bits and pieces of trash inside the goo. You could have photoshoped it into a junkyard and it'd fit in perfectly.

It's not just the esthetics of having to see their ugly faces.. It's having to hire more cops.. expand your special education departments for your schools because they have fourteen year olds who can't fucking read,, it's the vandalism as gang signs appear all over town,,,,,

if only they were just ugly.

all the costs they impose on a community without increasing tax revenue or adding a single thing.

Remember the good old days when we'd form a mob and burn them out.

Mexicans doing the work the white boys won't do anymore.

Work smarter, not harder, Paco.

By Whites they mean Hispanics. You should know this already. Non-White Hispanics are not increasing anywhere in the country. White birth rates saw a tiny increase in 2017 then plummeted the last two years. Niggers fucking white women etc.

No they actually all look more American. They always try to flex on me when I'm sitting and spread their fucking janky nigger legs wide. This is a build up I've only noticed over the last month or so.

The full description does not spell out the situation as being good, spics and bug people not only filling the shortfall but growing past that. It's a different mix of bad but still bad.

Niggers don't fuck white women. Any woman that takes a nigger dick in any hole is no longer white. Just garbage to be discarded.

Enjoy your bug people.

Niggers are the dumbest fucking creatures on earth. They hate whitey, but they can't live without whitey. They seek out provenant, successful white communities and destroy them like locusts before moving on to the next when the parasitic host is finally dead. Whites face a constant battle to flee and avoid these pieces of excrement and it's a vicious circle. White people need to start nipping this shit in the bud and beating these coons within an inch of their life the moment they have the audacity to move into a white community.

I really doubt that. If anything whites are fleeing more and more and niggers are staying

Chicago is rightful Balkan clay

tfw Balkan nations and Eastern Europeans save USA from niggers

Let me look out the window.
Just for a sec.
Yep.
Chicago and the surrounding metropolitan area is still full of niggers, OP
OP is a faggot.

Lemme guess, Chicago is too cold for niggers so they're migrating south back to their normal habitats.

Niggers move north for good paying jobs in automotive plants during WWII when white men are off at war.
Everyone suddenly realizes this was a mistake and gradually and then at an exponentially accelerating pace they start moving all those jobs away to other locales like Mexico and China. Soon there are no jobs for niggers. Niggers get mad and repeatedly try to burn down the cities. Soon cities are ghost towns full of spooks.
Niggers on welfare realize it's easier to be a nigger on welfare where its warm so they move south.

not from Chicago but I could guess. During winter spics, jews, come down here and growing number of snowbird spics is from Chicago, they are more organized and ruthless than the average nog.

sewage pipes 1930's they started to clean up the mess but the water is too polluted to be saved, they got rid of the odors but the chemicals are still there.

Chicago's problems aren't demographics as much as they are blatantly criminal on the top.

And no, that's not changing anytime soon.

How did they get out, they learn to swim?

This. They tore down all the big ass "Projects" that used to house all the criminal niggers so now they're spread out to their own neighborhoods instead of in one cluster of buildings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini–Green_Homes

Cool yeah Atlanta can become the new Oakland, CA and be the "Black Mecca" of America until they ruin that city then move to something nearby

Atlanta has been majority black for a very long time, so a few more niggers won't change much. Also, Atlanta is in the south, closer to the equator, which is where black people should be.

We need to kick all the nigs out of the northern hemisphere and back down toward the equator.

Is it just me or are they trying to kick their niggers out of cities so they flood the homogeneous rural America? These shit-skins have always been a weapon. They were enticed to come up north into our cities. Now through buying up the housing and pushing them out, they seem to be trying to disperse a concentrated nigger population to infect all of rural America. I'm a few hours from Philly. There's niggers all over now. I used to never see them unless I drove to the nearest populated area where all the shopping was.

more like outer fucking space with no survival equipment

Same thing happened to Detroit in the 2000s/early '10s. Niggers could no longer stand the shithole that they'd created, and fled to the surrounding cities.

i noticed my city getting lots of chicago-ans

sounds like 'Frisco. you got drunk Niggers and old Chinese hags that collect the empty beer cans and ride the Muni with huge sacks of beer cans to recycle.

Probably did not leave, they're just dead. Killed by their own kind.

Could be the opposite. Section 8 is big business. Gentrify first to push out the poor then convert all apartments and houses into section 8. The vouchers are based on median rent and income levels. The end result is only the rich and the poor that got into section 8 can afford the rent.

It is better to burn the trashes. They are dumb niggers and we are merely funding them so they may live to hump out more loud niggets with no conscience.

Kind of a whitepill I suppose, have some Chicago.

Why the hell would rich people want to live around a bunch of poor nig nogs?