Christcuckery is about destroying the white race

My sister almost married a nigger because "he's really a loving, honest christian" and I got estranged from my family after I told her to run a background check on him. They got all up in my face about how god isn't racist and jesus loves everyone etc etc, same BS you get on TV. Anyway guess what he bounced as soon as she announced her pregnancy. This was when she discovered that he was actually on parole for beating up and then running over someone in 2009, and that he didn't use his real name with her. This was when she came out about his alcohol problems, and lo and behold she was on antivirals because he was pozzed. This was the amusing part.

The not funny part was when my parents approached me and asked me to raise it, since my sister went insane and nearly OD'd on the heroin problem she "mysteriously" picked up. I suddenly get phone calls, every day, from my dad asking for my help. I already got my own (white) kids to worry about, so I tell him to fuck off. After more begging and having a fucking priest show up at my workplace to try and shame me, I agree to give over my old station wagon at Easter.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

So: I show up at noon and walk into the living room. My sister is strapped into a wheelchair being fed baby food, since apparently she had some sort of stroke that hurt her motor control. Her spawn is now large enough to knock over furniture, when I notice it's punching holes in the wall. Dad comes over, smiling, and says it's his "gift" from the lord. Yep, that's right it's fucking RETARDED and he then says it's my duty to take care of it. I drop the keys/slip and leave.

Yesterday I get a message that my sister didn't make it. When I ask how the fuck that could have happened, my dad finally reveals to me that her ex came to her outpatient facility and punched her face in causing the stroke in the first place. And THEN he pulls the same "god wants you here" card and leaves 50+ messages on my phone when tell him to drop the tard off on social services and I hang up. Also her doctor was a kike and when I pointed that out he got upset too.

This sort of shit is inexcusable. A normal, white, functional family unit has now been ripped apart by burning coal. Instead of stepping in immediately and stopping it, christfags justified it and kept justifying the resulting disaster as "god's plan". Well if god's plan is the destruction of the white race, I'm an atheist.

14/88. HEIL HITLER.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
files.catbox.moe/jdanvn.png
archive.org/details/AcharyaS.SunsOfGodKrishnaBuddhaAndChristUnveiledpdf
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html
tails.boum.org/getting_started/index.en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zXUcYMscIbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you realize that modern "Christianity" has very little in common with how the religion was practiced just 100 years ago?

Attached: 1499.jpg (540x545, 60.34K)

Correct. Christians are brain damaged lunatics and a certified anti-Western cult that conveniently likes to take credit for Western civilization's accomplishments when it is politically expedient.

All the more reason to kill it off. If they aren't hypocrites then they're degenerates for being consistent with the New Testament.

vatican 2 should be burned and the vatican should return to its spanish inquisition days.

Scofieldism in this thread

How much does your Rabbi pay you for these threads?

christian morality must be annihilated if the west is to survive down to its racial level

Attached: D4l6UwVD5AAcXl.jpg (1024x657, 181.11K)

People that believe Christianity has ever been a good influence over a single thing, ever, are morons. But people have always been brainlets. They have cartoonish minds that believe that because they saw Vincent Price playing a buffoonish Satanist in a movie that therefore that is what he is and espouses. As you rightly point out, they cannot even see what is in front of their faces even when it is the consequence of their own action or inaction. Likewise, they cannot see cause/effect relationships in things even when they are right in front of their faces. They have already been "pruned off" by the massive (((Satanic))) assault on the West which was conducted in Rome and which has led to nothing but massive plagues of death and misery. TOTAL SUBVERSION is this damned cult, which spawned in the College of Pontiffs under the auspices of Jew Esoteric Golem Masters!

Christianity has been with us for over a thousand years. It has allowed our ancestors to create the best societies, conquer more than half the planet and eclipse every civilization that has ever existed. Its current form is obviously damaging to our people but that is by no means a valid argument against the religion as a whole. Our people need a religion and there is no organic alternative to so there only choice we have is to strive for a radical reformation similar to what Hitler's Germany envisioned.

I don't believe, I learned. I did this by picking up books and reading them.

So have jews.

The greatest civilization ever created was Rome.

No.

Well anyway, to be a good Christian, you must be a good atheist. This is compulsory.

If you see anything worthless about Christianity, so is atheism.

Not even necessarily because of miracles.

Attached: th.jpg (300x171, 10.44K)

Crappy deck now that top is banned

Who is top?

And crappy deck

Sure it is. Normies instantly think of modern Christianity when they think of Christianity. They are identical in the language we use.

You either need to abandon the name "Christianity" for a new term with the old beliefs, or you need to abandon the religion altogether.

Jews are the ones who've subverted Christianity and you're playing right into their cards. The Bible makes it very clear that Christianity is the antithesis to Judaism. Jesus was literally an anti-Jewish revolutionary who has personally engaged in physical action against them and was eventually killed by them.

Attached: 1839_Lessing_Waldkapelle.JPG (3648x2736, 6.99M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple

I feel your pain, OP. My mother is a devout christian and she's often associating with nigresses and their spawn, doing charity shit and what not. I am openly against it, and because of that we don't talk very often. Also, my sister married a mongrel, but thank the Gods she went infertile because of the pill and won't bear any mongrel child.
It's a shit show, and I've seen through christcuckery. But that's not the point.

The point is, be proud of who you are. Be proud of your family. Do not associate with these people, and shun them as much legally as you can. I'm proud of you, OP. You stood your ground. You did what was right.
I'm really sorry for your family, but we have to use this energy to fuel our hate and solve, in the future, this (((JQ))) once and for all.

The future of our species depends on our struggle. The future of our children depends on what we do now. And you did right.

I'm just a luker here, because I'm on trial for hate speech and will the jewess jury will probably get my ass jailed soon Not all of us live in a free country, lads. And most of the European court is made of either jews or pozzed boomers but I had to make a post on your thread.
Anyway, cheers and we all gonna make it. We HAVE to.

14 88

How exactly are you planning to do that when most christians of any denomination aren't even European, including those belonging to the mother of all churches and biggest pretender of universality?
You don't go back, just as Julian failed to revive Greco-Roman paganism, any attempt to "go back" to the "old days" is delusional, christianity will keep degenerating and will keep being more and more anti-white, using idiots still clinging to it as their anchor points to drive us down even more as they are already doing.

==There is only one true faith, and that is the faith of the aryan blood.
If there is a god, then he lives in the aryans.
Aryans are the ones that are creative and posess all the qualities that make a god proud.
Here read this 15 page booklet to strengthen your mind and reduce the pain:==

archive.org/details/FaithAndAction

Spread it to save others from the pain you are feeling. The true aryan GODan (another name for Odin from the ancient germanic past) wants you and our race to be as strong and beautiful as possible.
Odin is also a war god. So no pussification here!

So what's the alternative?

By "your family" I meant your white wife and white children. Not those nigger loving christian cucks.

Just a fix.

You're an ugly faggot nigger, get out.

What modern denomination, clearly and actively, advocates for this temple cleaning?

That's quite the tale. It's so protestant and American you have to believe it. That level of cuckianity has only occurred there. Probably in the midwest or south? no?

I have my own tale of that shitball religion, Catholic variant. My father was an ironworker. We dressed up in our best and went to church every Sunday, put our money in the collection plate. My father died in a work accident, broken back broken ribs through the lungs, died after four days of agony. Not a priest or a nun showed up to comfort my widowed mother with three children even at the funeral. I was 7.

Six months later we get this box of envelopes, 52 baby blue envelopes self addressed to our parish church. My mother handed the box to me. I said to her, "what's this for?". She dryly replied; "they want me to send them a cheque each week of the year".

Cock suckers.

A sequel to this story; I knew this guy that got rich by starting his own business. Literally pulled himself out of abject poverty with his wife and large family by sheer hard work and desperation. They bought a big old fashioned mansion on a huge lot in the richest part of a city of 2 million. It would go for $8-12 million now. They hated it. Their dream house was a nightmare; freezing cold in winter, blazing hot in summer that no HVAC expenditures could deal with. The neighbors were assholes. And so on. So they put it up for sale. Nobody came. The market was shit. Finally one buyer showed up; four old fat nuns in a brand new black Cadillac Escalade fully loaded.
They looked around the place casually and bought it on the spot, paid cash.

There's your Christianity.

If you were a muslim or a more primitive Christian you could have murdered your sister, her nigger and even beat the shit out of your parents for being complete asstards with impunity. That would have been the natural order of things.

The one we are going to create.

Paganism was already being replaced by Christianity when Julius tried to go back. The only thing replacing Christianity right now is Islam and Atheism.

Good to see that you use at least
www.torproject.org

Security is the 1st priority in our struggle!
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual

Read the security section here aswell:
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching

Muh fake leadership, need muh control network because can't survive in Chaos. Muh Beta male whining.

Even as far as I am concerned, and also seems most right, replace the whole thing about Jews by correct critisism towards religions.

Let Chaos reign worldwide and see who comes out ahead.

What? No one claimed there is any leadership at the moment. I'm just pointing out what I think should be done.
Don't forget to take your meds

Yes. Op. I see it all now. Christianity was the state enforced belief system of Communist states which resulted in the deaths of 66-100 million white people. Oh no, wait… It wasn't. The state enforced belief system of Communism was Atheism.

You're kid on meds you faggot.

What will you call it?

Muh need control network to protect me.

They invented it. Jesus was a jew.
He was a fucking rabbi.

Jews perverted the figure of jesus. Jesus is based on older aryan figures.
persian Mithra
Krishna (Christ)

What part of "Jesus was jewish" don't you understand?

Muh stories without reality, otherwise known as fiction. Jesus was a thing that didn't even exist when he was crucified.

What part of prove it, do you Jews not understand?

America is like a fucking freak show.
But yes modern Christians are total cucks. You did nothing wrong, stay as far away from the niglet as you can and raise your children right.

Attached: 1491754212897.jpg (540x546 65.16 KB, 19.45K)

You wish you nigger

what a story of lunacy. that child will drain your parents of sanity. You should completely detach yourself from them if they don't just give up the child to the state or have it euthanized in a forest somewhere.

By relative numbers Christians did larger genocides of white people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
And not against their enemies but against fellow Christians who fell for the "real Christianity was never been tried" meme…

100 millions is supposedly Chinese bugs causalities

Attached: 1509787182454.png (1280x720, 735.67K)

Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38

Well? post the passages and edition you dense faggot.

Correct. Catholic church expelled jews more than 359 times. This image doesn't show all it's actually more than 1000 times.
files.catbox.moe/jdanvn.png

Vatican 2 happened during 1960s. jews took over Catholic church introduced homosexuality. Rest is history.

Modern christianity 100% and subordinate to zionism.
Except for some Orthodox branches in Greece and Russia.

Those parents you have are not Christians even if they think so. Either you follow the bible and word of god and use common sense too or you are a brainwashed zionist sheep.

Jews hate Christians. Jews hate Europeans.

Can't hide behind the Fourteen Words while outwardly expressing Jewish anti-white traits my fellow white man.

Attached: bq-5c64ce89b2110.jpeg (496x704, 91.55K)

The War lf the Roses was about which side of the bloodline was going to be the Sovereign.

Take your pick

As usually the low iq subhuman respond with an insult instead of coming with arguments.

Attached: 1557716494471.jpg (400x513, 25.18K)

That's not proof you dumb faggot.

Listen kikefaggot:
Jesus is based on aryan myth:
archive.org/details/AcharyaS.SunsOfGodKrishnaBuddhaAndChristUnveiledpdf

Been demanding proof for two years now you queer Jew.

Christianity is growing religion. Its not replaced.

Prove it, passage and edition.

The Mexican–American War,[a] also known in the United States as the Mexican War and in Mexico as the Intervención estadounidense en México (United States intervention in Mexico),[b] was an armed conflict between the United States and Mexico from 1846 to 1848. It followed in the wake of the 1845 U.S. annexation of Texas, not formally recognized by the Mexican government, disputing the Treaties of Velasco signed by Mexican caudillo President/General Antonio López de Santa Anna after the Texas Revolution a decade earlier.

It's virtue signalling. They will keep drooling retards alive for the sake of feeling good.

see
Pick your edition

Well, is there any fucking proud Christian left here? And btw, Hitler would have hated Christianity so fucking much if he was still alive. This is not discuss material, I will consider Christians as betrayers without any fucking excuse.

Again, post it here.

You're a Jew though, so we don't care.

Why would it matter if Jesus was Jewish? He didn't behave like one and actively opposed them.

Can't download it, mate. My HD has to be clean and without encryption, or else the jewess jury will just call it more evidence.

In Africa and South America.

Good fuckin thing, innit? Fuck off, jew. We're tired of your shit.

Whiteys outside with a gas and a rope.

This. Christians are instantly traitors in my mind.

14 88, lads. We all gonna make it. And stay safe when the day of the rope comes. I'm out of this christcuckery honeypot.

Jesus created largest source of Jewish power. He told Christians to give up their coins.

aJKV

This is the point. Christianity is on the rise …. only nothing good from it comes to white man and humanity as whole. Only hordes of brown religious low iq fanatics flooding white countries.

First post shill post. (((Christians))) watch Zig Forums like the good golems they are in case stories like OP's gets posted.

It eradicated what was in Europe before and destroyed records of prior societies.
This is a dubious claim. Conquer in what way? The modus operandi of christianity has always been to spread the religion before any form of governance. For instance, when it came to Japan, the Japanese found that the missionaries were playing puppet master to the Feudal Wars that went on for nearly a century. After defeating the christian-traitors, they also killed the missionaries.
It is. It is a mutable form jewish subversion. You look into its history and find that jews benefit from it the most.

< gave jews access to europe and permitted them to live alongside christian-europeans
< gave jews sole privilege of use of ursury
< gave jews special and exclusive jobs that in addition granted them power and influence, see: medieval court jews
< gave jews their monopoly that led to the wealth and influence of jew families like the rothchilds

This is a shill form of an arbitrary imperative.

< spew platitudes
< serve arbitrary imperative
Classical shilling. Whether a religion is needed or not is a tangent from the jewish role of christianity and how it is used for subversion.

Hitler's reformation of christianity, positive christianity was a way to slowly kill it off. It started by consolidating it, neutering it, and instead led to christians taking it upon themselves to sabotage NSDAP Germany.

They invented it. The bible is written explicitly aimed at fellow jews as the reader.
This is thoroughly untrue. It is written posing itself as a continuation of judaism in the form it took ~2000 years ago. Jesus literally says in many variations that he is there to fulfill OT prophecies, respect rabbinical law, and past covenants.
This is the epitome of lying. Jesus was constantly trying ways to appealing to his fellow jews. His preaching was aimed at them, and he constantly pledged his service to them just as much as he demanded their loyalty.

You're exaggerating a single event from the bible by indirectly referencing the tired out, "whipped bankers," myth. Jesus was upset that the jews at the temple were conducting business at said temple. In other words jesus was upset that they were not following oral jewish laws.

This is the tier of christian lies that this board is constantly plagued it. If you want examples of christian shilling and the depth of their lies, look no further than this poster's history. These posts are as jewish as jewish lies get. There's misrepresenting information, exaggerating context, and then there's christian (jewish) lies.

No he stated you should pay your just debts. Ceasar provided security to the Levant, and prevented the Pharisees from enslaving everybody.

For that, you should rend that which is Ceasars unto Ceasar.

Something HAS to be in the water, I can't believe some people are this fucking stupid.

he was a jew goy, so says the jew

Hot dogs are scrap meat. I am not a dog.

Use an encrypted cloud folder store then? or a usb?

Everything your feeling can be found in the Swedish tale of, Töres döttrar i Wänge, though you have to pay close attention if you want to get it.

Reported for jewish spam.

this story better be bullshit

Attached: 1556336588819.jpg (740x562, 56.7K)

Their alternative was slavery as the Pharisees would sell them to the Persians to avoid becoming enslaved themselves.

The Pharisees were a shitty people, and their spiritual descendants the Jews are often similar.

Put it this way, the Pharisees were so bad that there is concept of basic sin against all that is holy likely named after them, Heresy.

This is the result of the most successful jewish subversion, where everyone born after 1930 was constantly bombarded by degeneracy, "freedom," sexual deviancy, and "equality." Christianity turned into a global movement of accepting everyone, no matter how subhuman they were or how much they wanted you dead. Nobody wanted to read, nobody wanted deep knowledge, they just wanted to listen to the loudest voices, and the most charming snake oil salesmen. Niggers were accepted as human, and men started to fantasize about being them thanks to niggerball. Anger and hate wasn't allowed, you needed to be a yes man, keep your head down, and consume entertainment.
So esoterically, it was something in the water, it was in everything they ate, everything they watched, everywhere they went. They breathed in love for niggers, paid to learn how to love them. They passed laws, dusted off their hands, and shut their brain off to the destruction that ensued. They could do no wrong, they were never taught to be wrong, and (((everyone else))) was doing it so it must be right. They rode on the success of their parents, and they were so complacent from the abundance, they were willing to give up anything to subhumans.

just pay you debts, goy

Waste of dubs, you are a cuck faggot for not killing your coal burning whore sister and her half-breed spawn.

use TAILS
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html

>>tails.boum.org/getting_started/index.en.html

How Do I Tails?: A Beginner's Guide to Anonymous Computing
>>youtube.com/watch?v=zXUcYMscIbE

If god created the different races, than who are we to destroy his creation?
How can we decide that god was wrong?

We must preserve gods creation by keeping the races seperate.

Lol. If I would be a Jew Id immediately rope myself.

Very sad story, if true. Is there a convincing way to file a police report with evidence for the death resulting from the dindu punching your sister in the face? Does your state have laws against manslaughter by GRIDS?

Attached: fighting-demons-1-768x794.jpg (768x794, 149.98K)

(1) and done…how likely is it that EVERY FUCKING THING IN THIS OP IS BULLSHIT.

EXTREMELY LIKELY

Right now there is a full blown Zig Forums (((atheist))) attack on Christianity for the last few days.

If you bother to sop and notice is you will notice that it comes and goes in waves (((JIDF))) and that they have a different agenda every week or every few days. Just saying, you know, it pays to notice pattern recognition and this OP is rife with one and done atheist D&C, you don't have to be 'any particular religion' to join a political party.
NATIONALISM IS A POLITICAL PARTY; NOTHING MORE; NO ONE CARES WHAT 'RELIGION' YOU BELONG TO
This D&C over religion has the atheist kikes creaming in their pants while they make up worse and worse 'stories' to 'red pill people'…

This one is so far OVER THE FUCKING TOP that I am waiting for the (1) and done KIKE OP to come back and tell us about the ROLLER COASTER and the 'christian' testicle milking machine.

If you all want to 'play these D&C kike games' be my guest but they are getting more sophisticated and it seems like many of you are not catching on to what is going on in OP's like this one.

That is all…

gas christcucks and you op

Sure, tell him to put it up for adoption.

OP needs to be gassed. His story is BULLSHIT and he didn't even provide evidence for any of it (not a photo/death cert/nothing so it is something he probably jerks off to in his spare time) but it is basically just boilerplate teen novela drama…it is MEGA CRAP that wouldn't even pass Kike Subversion 101 class.

Can Christianity be repaired? We all agree that our system can not be repaired.

Also, the original q, no wonder plebs are attracted to it, comfortable old pattern.

bullshit.

Nothing can be repaired. All of written history and all its institutions are kiked and subverted beyond anything you can imagine. They corrupted the whole earth and everything in it. I would guess that this is why only 144,000 human survive the Judgement or 2 if you are going with the Prose Edda (I lean towards 2 personally just because I doubt that there are 144,000 pure blooded Europeans left who LOVE LIFE).

You're an idiot. All you have to do is crack open a history book to show how retarded you are, Whites have been creating high civ forever before christcuckery, and continued to advance in spite of it, not because of it.

9/10 story though, a modern day American tragedy.

It is impossible to teach this to a Christian. They're brainwashed. If you point this out they'll just take it as some sort of insult and ignore it, because they where brainwashed to believe their god is more important than all. Even their own family.