THE FASHTAG IS WORKING

HAPPENING

Football team forced to change their name because of the fashtag.

buzzfeed.com/dionneoyekele/hashtag-united-must-change-their-name-in-order-to-aqck7ywz73

Where were you when Zig Forums Zig Forums created the world's most powerful meme?

Attached: Fashtagged.com.png (488x621, 65.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
buzzfeed.com/dionneoyekele/hashtag-united-must-change-their-name-in-order-to-aqck7ywz73
archive.fo/0SVec
meguca.org/nya/
racked.com/2016/10/26/13393708/fashion-brands-ampersands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This wouldn't qualify as a happening.
It's hilarious confirmation of the clown world we live in but it is not a happening.
Also;
#
Am I missing something? I see 4 lines, or more autistically 4 line segments.

itt.
Eventually "london", "england", and "tea" need to be symbols of "nazi" hatred. These jews need to be stopped.

I think they mean "points".

That's fucking retarded. Who counts them like that? And if you do count them like that there are 12.

Tea, consumed the English way, is truly aristocratic. Very hwite.

This entire stupid meme sounds like it's from that jabba the hut "ninja."

they just gave up the hashtag. wtf. anything touched by NAZI hands is soiled forever and must be disavowed. i keep thinking they can't get any more retarded and then they do something like this

w e w
e
w

Sounds like a fappening to me, further conscious understanding of clown world,

Wars are not won by wunderwaffe, they are won by individual rifles and bullets.

The English language itself. Meme that "evil nazis" declare the English language to henceforth be the official language of evil nazism. Anyone communicating in English is communicating in evil nazi White supremacist language. Watch as SJW imbeciles rush to start learning Esperanto for Social Media.

Millions of Whites are suffering from poverty, unemployment, sickness, homelessness, dispair and agony.

They have no where to go, no one to help them as Whites have no one representing them. The State tells them to fuck off because they are White. I see this first hand daily in real life.

You did this White Nationalists/Alt Right

Heil #itler

>>(((aea05d)))
>Zig Forums is (((alt right)))

Oy vey we promoted more nadzees with fagtags

Funny how (((White Nationalists))) never promote these tags

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Zig Forums is not "alt-right" and the jews were doing that before I was born.

ok

There was a football team named "Hashtag United" ??? What? Good thing I don't care about niggerball.

This might be how the jew will try to educate the kids on how much that dastardly Hitler gassed all those goodly jews.

Nah.

I hope not.

No clickshekels for jew.

>buzzfeed.com/dionneoyekele/hashtag-united-must-change-their-name-in-order-to-aqck7ywz73
archive.fo/0SVec
Archive your shit nigger.

That's why you use the archive faggot.

Whatever you say ukelele sockpuppet.

You do realise that the jewish press controls what is published, yes?
You do realise that the jewish press denies a platform to the right, yes?
You do realise that this "Zig Forums successfully memed" is bullshit to make you feel that sitting hitting buttons on your keyboard is accomplishing something, yes?

There's nothing organic about the flood of articles on this topic.
It's a staged situation.
Fully under the control of the media.

yes please
more spam threads about this gayop that accomplishes nothing
yes please
more direct unarchived links to buzzfeed so you can farm clickshekels
Fuck this board.

Kill yourself zeemaps meetup boomer fed kike kikestian schizo niggerloving shill.

This is how brainwashing works – pay attention:

The kike is afraid of the chans. Because chans are not a unified group, they're a nightmare, there are no leaders to subvert, or smear, no meetings to play "wanna blow up a federal building" at. What do? Brainwashing. Tl;dr, Anything that is question, question, question, conclusion, direction, is suspect as fuck.

I'll deconstruct the method in more detail:

1/ Find small point that can be reasonably agreed upon:

In classical brainwashing of US POW's, this would be "But you have to admit America's not perfect, surely?" or, more effectively, "Wow I am just a humble man, America must be perfect" to make the victim provide a lead.

Presented often enough, by the poor beaten-down looking guy who brings food and not the aggressive officer, this will eventually get agreement that America has flaws. Nowhere and nothing is ever "perfect" (including jewish control, but that's not what I'm here to talk about today). So the POW has agreed with his chow-bringing buddy the USA is not perfect, maybe even gave some examples. Stage one complete.

2/ Create common ground to begin to attack the target's sense of reality.

The chow guy will ask the POW about the situation of poor working Americans, and steer the conversation to show that some Americans are victims of socio-economic inequalities. Bonus if the guy comes from a poor area or his own family was very poor and this is why he's in the military. He's going to start wondering WHY he's there, being beaten and starved.

The same thing is being done with this question – but, reality check: both anons and jews agree jews control a lot of media. This is irrelevant however, because the purpose of this question is to get you agreeing along with the rest of the post. It presents the person who will shortly tell you that "you're powerless, so log off," as an ally. Very sneaky.

3/ Deepen the rift. Your POW is nicely converting to seeing his own country, at times, as the enemy of its own people. "But wars for Pissrael" I hear you say user, rightly so, however remember the commie gook doing the brainwashing wants a red revolution that will massacre swathes of white people in their own homelands, and his sole aim is to turn the POW into an agent of that genocide. He has no benevolent intent here. Same with posts trying to walk you step by step off the internet and into isolation, despair, etc. We all know this is what jews want and it is the intended outcome of posts like this.

4/ Final stage: make the soldier convert allegiance fully to the captor.

Translation, get the fuck off the chans and for fucks sake stop memeing.

In this war we're in, conversion means trying to drive anons off the chans and see them as useless, even harmful, and by so doing, kill them. No more IOTBW, no more resistance.

The goal is to find small "reasonable" points and then continue leveraging until cognitive dissonance means the soldier begins to see his captors as saviours who can shine a great and mighty revolutionary light for the benefit of proletariat such as himself.

The best resistance is to know the goal in advance (in this case, get off the chans, stop memeing, give up), and stall it before anyone goes a few steps over. Remember jews and their useful idots don't have ideologies, they have tactics: making the MSM report on memetic warfare is a win, they cannot prevent it because social media exists, and they've failed to completely wipe every last white male off it.

Any post you see that tries to tear down ANY memetic campaign is anti-white, and pro-jew, striving to make you agree with a few points, and then create manufactured consensus on here so that you finally cross the line so far that you abandon memetic warfare, the one thing that (((they))) cannot control, and havent been able to subvert because the (judeo)left can't meme. They're transparent and frantically trying to stop another IOTBW and OK symbol, because they KNOW this shit is soon going to hit critical mass amongst the people whose support (or at least, indifference to the cries of "anuddah shaoah") will be needed. You only need to read comments sections on mainstream sites to see how many goyim are knowing, and it all started with a few memes. The more they try to silence it, the more the mask slips.

Any attempt to get one point of agreement in favour of something you KNOW jews want (desolate chans, no more memes) is a brainwashing scam. Don't give them a fucking inch.

I'm going to smash this now with reality:

No. Journalists are attention whores and the long history of hyping a pro-white threat means they still salivate for stories like this. Also, jews do NOT control everything, and see above, anything that wants you to think what jews want eg "you are powerless" is a scam.

No, they have been unable to deny us a voice despite countless attempts. They're losing the war against truth, having to close things down in more and more obvious ways, showing their hand every time.

No. "Zig Forums successfully memed" growing awareness of the nose behind the curtain. Which is all that matters.

Clever, because true, but not as it's being presented. Indeed, the very definition of successful memetic warfare is that it IS manufactured. In this case the screeching is because it was manufactured by anons.

By anons, for anons, causing a lot of butthurt. Notice short declarative statement, this laconic approach is great at inducing self-shaming in men, because any disagreement sounds weak. Self-shaming in this case is being used to compel a very specific goal though.

Witness the talmudic inversion in which something FROM here is walked through "oh so reasonable" until you're being told that it's BY the media, so you better leave it alone, oy vey, you goyim are totally powerless. Textbook. But the high verbal IQ and destructive use of critique is no fucking joke so know what to watch for when reading this shit.

jews prefix a truth with a lie
prefix a lie with a truth

Depending on their needs. One is used to associate a lie with truth, to give credit to the lie, and one is used to associate a truth with a lie, to discredit the truth as a lie.

keep spreading it lads

I wonder if this will keep working or if normies will develop a sort of negro fatigue for faux fascist symbolism stories. Both outcomes are good, I suppose.

Either way it's a good thing. Keep pushing

ONCE MSM ESTABLISHES FASHTAG AS HOAX MAKE IT REAL

Once they firmly establish its a just dumb dumb hoax for dumbies we make it serious. Put it on shirts. Spam it in superchats. Tweet it at black people. Yell it during diversity class etc. If they refuse to take it serious we make it the new swastika.

If you're easily provoked, you're easily controlled. Jews need to cool their tits.

Dude civil rights did this. Its been this way since 1960 or earlier. Go choke on a shotgun barrel

Endless fucking retardation for the Jews

Uh… user…. they are talking about the hashtag. The "#' sign.

I think you are thinking of the actual real depiction of worth compared to our modern npc tard altert.

#

Lol, begging the (((elite))) for mercy and telling those with will it is there fault. What a pussy nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 1a5b5035fb8680f4a1d67bc172776b35.png (3325x5000, 3.39M)

So that's the source of Papa Pope's "I am in control" closing line in Scandal. Jews think they're god!

1 core
4 connections
8 outlets and 8 prongs
The fashtag is the rune powering digital nigger/kike/faggot hate.

While child raping satanists are in continual pain as a consequence of their degerate evil our energy is perpetually high.

#AIL TWITLER

This is a Buzzfeed community article. OP probably wrote this himself.

So keep pushing, anyway!

I found the archive for future lulz

archive.fo/0SVec

Didn't the apartheid take place in Africa?

Apparently Zig Forums is changing history so the apartheid was the Jews inflicting shit on ppl like Mandela.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (97x190, 44.05K)

Attached: 340323fecd8b23070b338f922f95233c6d71ab43b756156f007c3ea3d7880f20.jpg (640x419, 147.09K)

Apartheid Israel and Apratheid South Africa had a joint nuclear weapons program.

Redundant as fuck. What a terrible writer this cunt is

Attached: 1_r8wbMeR-CkWwhQzxzJDeUg.png (1038x686, 552K)

Stormtardation is a mental illness

It's Jews happy that you retards are promoting nazi for them.

Fuck off 'SHITLER' spamming Polenigger kike. You'll get the gas too vermin

HEIL HITLER!

Attached: 01ad-1.jpg (400x297, 53.82K)

I still believe this is not something pol made but was instead forced and pushed by glow in the dark cia niggers

Hello glow in the dark cia nigger

Lol you niggers are retarded and your entire philosophy is based on flawed grounds. You think nature is the source of life, but you fail to see what life itself is the result of. The big bang was the result of subatomic interaction, and photons can't define themselves without an observer (observer effect you fucking child). Without an observer, life itself would not have formed in a way to create our specific universe, and your precious source of perfection wouldn't have existed. Mother nature (Gaia) is an infant compared to the multiverse, and your dumb nigger white race (the genes you worship) is even younger. White blood is not perfection, and it never will be because every last one of you desperate individuals is imperfect. All of you who are convinced that white blood is perfection is just a pawn for greater things (which is ridiculous since Asians are scientifically superior), and I'm sorry you couldn't go deeper to find the greater truth of our reality. You'll just be a pawn meant to be sacrificed in a war to create a world you'll never see, and it's one you ironically won't want. Do you think the men who died in ww2 thought our world would be the way it is? They didn't. Neither will be the world you die for. We'll take over when you're gone.

You're pathetic brainlets who've read a specific perspective for powers greater than you. Men who fed you the knowledge you've consumed. Are you better than most? Certainly. But you're still pawns, and you can't see that. That's why you're perfect.

I can't wait for you to die for me. Purge the degenerates and purge the corrupt Jews. I need you to, you dumb fucking Nazis. We have plans.

Feed me by reacting. It's not like youll post what I don't want you to, and even if you do, well always adapt. If you did, you'd be us.

Attached: 1551385624669.jpg (2148x3374, 1.94M)

One fat paragraph of pseudo intellectual bafflegarble. Fag.

Look at the word jewing.

Attached: 269C79D4-AA76-4E51-8BD8-0296DB1721FE.jpeg (400x287, 31.87K)

Thank you, little one. Your emotional ignorance feeds me. Please. Call me a shill.

Your suffering shall be over soon.

Attached: 5ad86142031886311f35c6cf4173cc439984f1370cd83f704dbb79ef4a47de12.jpg (480x360, 35.6K)

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS STOP FUCKING AROUND

MAKE THEM BAN THE FUCKING RAINBOW YOU SHITS.

Wouldn't say most powerful judt yet. Needs a little bit more traction and msm screaming for their npc hordes to force fagbook and twatter to 'make changes'. But still… glorious!

Attached: this is the real life.jpg (679x960, 143.9K)

One does not merely ban Sarumon of many colors.

Attached: download.jpg (529x634, 195.65K)

Read SIEGE.

Attached: 1558222246727.jpg (1920x1200, 1.19M)

Nothing is more imperfect than that which considers itself perfect. You seem to be stuck in the kike mentality of seeing yourself as better than everyone else.
You’re right in the fact that this universe is a tiny fraction of the all, but you seem to elevate yourself to an unearned position of authority over others. The checks and balances inherent in the nature of reality (and unreality) of this plane of existence have already found you lacking, you just haven’t realized it yet.

@dolf #itler.

No, niggers, kikes and commies did that, faggot. Sounds like a good excuse for civil war to me.

I can not handle this country……………….

Attached: 78bdd403406cdb355743d12533b5bcbd70db75d2039cbc362d62290b5edf3a75.jpg (900x900, 365.48K)

"Heil (nastyman)"
Lmfao, what is he Voldemort now?

Attached: 1492823347038.png (180x217, 34.05K)

Checked for holy dubs and master builder dubs.
#

lol'd hard

God these people are stupid.

Meds

Attached: schitzo jew.png (1004x346, 153.63K)

one off
The worst part for them is that we littaerally have nothing better to do so we will never stop
Their best hope is sending us money and waifues
Hint hint wink wink

not really, giving money to channers means that they can spend the time that would be allotted to attaining said money to memeing and waifus+guide on how woman work(you know the caps, the ones with boat analogies)=someone who can free more time for you to meme and/or another memer, your choice

good catch user

The next high value target must be the Ampersand "&" for maximum damage.

racked.com/2016/10/26/13393708/fashion-brands-ampersands

Here is an abbreviated list of fashion and fashion-adjacent brands who adhere to this formula, in no particular order:

Lou & Grey, Me & You, Stella & Bow, Me & Ro, Bec & Bridge, Kit & Ace, Zulu & Zephyr, Track & Bliss, Skye & Staghorn, Sam & Lavi, Pacific & Driftwood, Otis & Maclain, Riller & Fount, Queen & Pawn, Mara & Mine, Leo & Sage, Line & Dot, Stella & Dot, Kopper & Zink, Craft & Commerce, Wit & Wisdom, Willow & Clay, Rag & Bone, H&M, Hill & Friends, Paul & Joe, Original & Mineral, Sheriff & Cherry, Smith & Cult, Larsson & Jennings, Larkspur & Hawk, Sarah & Sebastian, D.S. & Durga, Dolce & Gabbana, Estelle & Thild, Needle & Thread, Bell & Ross, Ca & Lou, Côte & Ciel, Cutler & Gross, Dimissianos & Miller, Frank & Eileen, Frency & Mercury, Gilda & Pearl, Ginger & Smart, Ines & Marechal, Ivy & Liv, Lost & Found, Lygia & Nanny, Master & Dynamic, Me & Mr. Gentleman, Tammy & Benjamin, Wouters & Hendrix, Zadig & Voltaire, Coop & Spree, Pull & Bear.

Reading this giant block of text is sort of like reading the world’s most boring poem, and also much like what I imagine shopping around for a law firm feels like.

How did we get here, to a place of total ampersand tyranny? Some of these brands, like Dolce & Gabbana or H&M, have been around for decades, but a large percentage are brands of a new breed. They’re often cool and startup-y; their websites are swathed in #tumblrpink; they style their minimally made-up models with their hair tucked into their turtlenecks. See, you get it!

Attached: 58429585a6515b1e0ad75ad1.png (1000x1000, 11.28K)

Here's an update. Everything belongs to us now.

Attached: 1488-hail-honkler-fashtag.png (900x900, 204.71K)

Attached: all your meme are belong to us..jpg (1242x699, 99.18K)

Fuck man I just had flashbacks

Wow truly thought provoking.