Whites in (((NYC))) finally wake the fuck up

William Barnes
William Barnes

DOE Officials File Lawsuit Claiming Demotions Were Race Based

NEW YORK - Three longtime education officials reportedly are suing the city, claiming they were demoted because of their race.
The plaintiffs - all white women - accuse Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza of creating what they call an "Us vs. Them" culture within the Department of Education.
They claim they were each demoted and replaced with less-qualified persons of color.
The lawsuit also says Carranza ordered DOE employees to either get on board with his equity platform or quit their jobs.
Last week, the chancellor commented on the pending suit, saying the claims weren't true and that he made changes to reflect the needs of students and schools.
"What I was looking to do was to create a management team that was capable of leading the kind of work that we needed to lead. It's more about the mindset that i was looking for, and I'm glad to say that that mindset comes in all kinds of colors," Carranza said.
The DOE issued a statement saying, "We hire the right people to get the job done for kids and families, and these claims of ‘reverse racism’ have no basis in fact."
archive.is/dAMcT

Attached: vo-carranza-307695581072369371203png.jpeg (151.04 KB, 1250x703)

Kevin White
Kevin White

whites waking the fuck up
3 demoted/fired teachers
OP is a clickbaiting faggot

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

suck a dick kike, the rope is coming for you

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

suck a dick kike
Explain how 3 people in a lawsuit equates to a mass of white people in NYC waking up to the plan kikes have for us. Go ahead nigger, act like a white man and elaborate.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

a lawsuit
Wow, I bet they're really, really scared. 99% sure the demoted are jews, too.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

explain how you're not a useless kike that's starts banter with arbitrary "no use goy" ad hominems followed with typical goal-post moving?

because kikes to claim anti-white over antisemitism

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

99% sure the demoted are jews. Bare minimum one is, I'm sure of it, and you know it, too. You've purposely made sure to craft your green text leaving it out.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

kikes play the antisemitism card, not the anti-white card. keep posting though maybe you'll get me to say jew instead of kike.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

explain how you're not a useless kike that's starts banter with arbitrary "no use goy" ad hominems
Except I didn't do that at all, I pointed out that you equated 3 women starting a lawsuit to whites in NYC, therefore making your shit clickbait. One thing's for sure, you really are a nigger since you're unable to read.
followed with typical goal-post moving?
That's not what moving the goal post is. Nice deflection btw, too bad its brutally obvious to anyone with an IQ over 60.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

There's white people in New York that aren't (((white)))??

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

There are no White people in New York.

Why I would never live there.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

all white women. Lol

Attached: C877407F-AA33-48F3-A6B8-9133D85A7FF2.png (2.71 MB, 640x1136)
Attached: 7C3A9445-6CB6-4AB8-9783-C977A36BA1FB.jpeg (954.27 KB, 2242x1536)
Attached: BD17AB85-B292-4531-95BA-25F74E8A2907.png (2.2 MB, 640x1136)

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

Nice to see feminists finally tasting the lash of their own making.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

wow, look how "white" those women are!

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

New York is Dutch.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

Whites waking up would involve them destroying the system but it is progress to see them at least challenging it. This won't go well for them but hopefully it serves to inspire more than it instills fear in.

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Yes of course rabbi, we all know that every single white person that's involved in anything, whether perpetrator or victim, is actually a mutt, tranny, or jew because the only real white people do nothing at all but post on 8/pol/. Kill yourself.

they aren't 11/10 qts so they're not white
That's not how race works.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

It is an official court action meaning it gets recorded. People are hearing about it. It's women vs. shitskins. Enjoy the fucking show.

Attached: Enjoy-the-Show.Gif (562.83 KB, 320x165)

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Those are the rules you jews gave us to play by.

Attached: Proud-Celt.jpg (34.2 KB, 400x400)

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

(((plaintiffs)))
and other caucasians
They spelled it out rather plainly. Let the jews run point on this one. They can take the heat nailing the shitskins to their crosses.

Attached: auto-pilate-620x326[1].jpg (65.89 KB, 620x326)

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

reverse racism
No, its racism. Everybody does it, because race is real, but coloreds are just pussies about their racism, because they're treated like goddesses and taught the big strong Aryan man is the only racist.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

The khazar tiddies vs spics

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Attached: honk-honk.jpeg (55.36 KB, 538x512)

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

weak tier shilling

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

"Reverse racism" has been a primary tenant of idpol for years that white people have tolerated. Now that it's become institutionalized, we'll see them play their hand more.

David Perez
David Perez

Cue more "White women are problematic and not allies to the melinated" articles.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

What am I trying to sell your dumb nigger ass?

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

NYC is lost. It needs to be bombed out and destroyed.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

white women
racially aware
Sure thing.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

its because cicilians are insecure about their non-whiteness so they have to get rid of the pure breeds to feel superior to the somalians. fucking pasta niggers.

Attached: pasta-suicide-italians.jpg (11.76 KB, 480x366)

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

the judge will throw it out for being racist.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

no one bothers about the jews votebussed into all the schoolboardsand councils

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

ONLY WHITE CAN BE RACIST THIS IS WHY WHITES NEED TO BLANDA UP

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

white women
women

I knew there was a catch. Likely a (((white))) woman too.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Super