The UK teens sent to Africa to escape knife crime - BBC News

The UK teens sent to Africa to escape knife crime - BBC News

Hundreds of British teenagers are being sent by their parents to East Africa to avoid knife crime in the UK, representatives of the Somali community say. The Victoria Derbyshire programme looks at why some are taking this drastic choice?

Jews are actively dismantling the police in Londonistan so that only top 10% earners in London don't have to be overly concerned about getting knifed to death or splashed with acid.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BUun9
news.com.au/national/victoria/news/deep-anger-at-core-of-apex-gang-causing-havoc-on-melbournes-streets/news-story/f4e886da66594d4ea38cb323ea069612
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((UK)))

How many of them are actually white British natives?

Also, if any of them are, what the fuck are they doing in East Africa?

Africa IS safer when you import all the violent niggers to the UK and then wonder what happended

b-b-b-but as soon as you become a rapefugee you become a local goy

I know, but I wanted to highlight the jews’ lies in that article.

I have been to third world countries and the lesser races know how to police their own kind (with draconian punishments and swift brutality), so these places are nowhere near as dangerous as areas in western countries filled with their rejects.

sounds familiar

Attached: marial dar racis.png (647x610 526.81 KB, 53.29K)

Didn't see that one coming.

Attached: bendigo gang rape cover up.png (638x758 614.49 KB, 208K)

Where can I join the Apex group?

Lll

The values of the subhuman are so vastly different from our own that what the media calls 'knife crime' is literally just standard tribal violence imported.

Spend any time with subhumans and you will notice a few things, they are entirely egotistical, you will see branded clothes, branded cars, jewelry, electronics, loud attention seeking music, but no nice home, no strong bonded family or anything we would identify as a value. The "black community" is likely a war torn block of tenements a corner shop and a school that looks like a prison where the age distinction between attendees is blurry at best.

Subhumans dont work together to create, they group together to exploit. The attention grabbing attitude and flash is the modern chest beating. Of course this is mostly for sex, not procreation.

The fight to be king of the "jungle" is endless, the jungle just happens to be our streets now.

The kings and usurpers just happen to be drug lords and drug pushers and all the violence and crime that entails.

The smartest subhumans are the ones leaving, they know why they fled here in the first place.

SEND THEM ALL BACK TO AFRICA

Amazing
the thing people for decades have been warning about happening and were brutally suppressed for saying is happening.

/thread

Their tough gang is called "Ape Shit" jej.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT !

I support this. Whites who can't count on their functioning infrastructure get creative fast.

Attached: Pols_LGF.jpg (570x570, 100.25K)

This fucking guy knows

Drink 10 gallons of bleach, nigger. Thats the initiation.

Are they /ourguys/?

What? Did they make him suck a dick?

None.

Not applicable.

picture 2 is proof that they aren't human.
just look at it. it belongs in the natural history museum as an extinct species exhibit

Attached: national_geographic_profile.jpg (2048x1536, 762.33K)

They sent some niggers back to Africa.. sounds like a good start.

Nazi that coming?

really true.

Lol

It is named after the street. I am not joking about this.

I find that hard to believe.

I am not surprised.

Apex st, Dandenong North, Melbourne. Search that place on the map.

archive.is/BUun9

Link doesn't work.

Weird

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/deep-anger-at-core-of-apex-gang-causing-havoc-on-melbournes-streets/news-story/f4e886da66594d4ea38cb323ea069612