Can someone redpill me on Sweden?

Few places in Europe are as cucked as Sweden but last time i checked, there weren't particular many jews in northern Europe.

Has it something to do with the fact that America, which has been an Israeli colony for decades, pays for their defence?

How has this jewish influence reached Sweden and Scandinavia?

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1024x640, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video732799/swedish_babe_interracial_anal_
judas.watch/countries/Sweden
archive.fo/GWeO5
youtube.com/watch?v=rhPK2dg_Cww
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
youtube.com/watch?v=f0d4xM_qrZc&bpctr=1559415985
rightdiagnosis.com/t/toxoplasmosis/stats-country.htm)
judarisverige.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And you'd be wrong.

niggers raping tight white pussy everywhere…

Look into toxoplasmosis and its infection rates by country and it'll make sense.

Attached: CIANiggerCat.png (153x89, 23.9K)

whenever a white swedish girl gets raped by a black man the racism is defeated by 1……….

There are about 20.000 jews in Sweden, yet there are about 770 jews in Norway. Norway isn't much better off then Sweden.

nigger raping a swedish white cunt xvideos.com/video732799/swedish_babe_interracial_anal_

looks like she's taking a shit, and the shit keeps reentering her asshole lmfao

Sweden wasn't occupied by Germany during WWII, so some ~8000 jews migrated from Germany to Sweden, giving Sweden more jews than Denmark and Norway combined with them composing a higher percentage of the population. And these were 'German Jews', mind you, basically the Africanized bees of jews. I think they founded media companies or something and began subverting the vulnerable, pacifist Swedish nation. The Swedes haven't fought a war in over 200 years, prior to the non-white immigration they have never experienced danger. Not them, not their parents, their grandparents, or even great-grandparents have ever experienced any danger or threat to their livelihood. They're like dodo birds, they have no fear.

Attached: Heil Kameraden!.webm (835x800, 7.75M)

Hello, I love dank maymays. Kekistan for president, amirite? Give me the Red Pill on Norway, my BASED race war brother.

Sweden have a shitload of jews in key positions
wallenberg = controls all industry
bonnier = controls all media

Attached: BRÅ juden om våldtäkter.jpg (532x222 66.79 KB, 19.49K)

Attached: 140917_jimmie_avner_02_464.jpg (1280x720 37.58 KB, 102.57K)

Numbers and names per picture please? Just images don't tell much.

Jewish infiltration and activism and media power, same as in America.

Attached: swede.jpg (324x499, 21.4K)

1 lööf liberal party leather
2 woldarski head of the newspaper DN
3 Sarneki - professor in crime - always on the news telling the goyim its a nazi conspiracy migrants cause any crime.
4 Semite looking muppet always on channel4 as a political expert
5 ashberg media jew also behind EXPO controlling "autonomous" thugs attacking anyone opposing whats happening
6 Jan jossefson approved "investigative journalist" by the regime pretty much the only one allowed to be seen in media.
7Anders Lundin TV host
8 SD "the nazi party" and their chief advisor

There is a ton more but i got stuff to do

Thanks, have in return
judas.watch/countries/Sweden
archive.fo/GWeO5

Also you can submit information there

Central in Sweden is a media oligarch family of Jews called the Ashburgs. They are who Bechir Rabani (a Palestinian rapefugee) got obsessed with when he moved to Germany. It's the Ashburgs that churn out white man racist and refugee and race mixing propaganda. They would even send journalists to the homes of "racists" to humiliate them after making comments online. So, Rabani started doing the same thing - going to journalists homes to harrass them. Bechir Rabani had more balls to call out the kikes than any Swedes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhPK2dg_Cww

ashberg
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg

youtube.com/watch?v=f0d4xM_qrZc&bpctr=1559415985

Not sure why the videos aren't embedding.

There is no place more cucked than the United States. People who do not understand that are not worth talking to.

Read again.

I said few places in Europe are as cucked as Sweden.

Nobody doubts that America is the epicenter of degeneracy.

Rule 4. Sage and report.

100% of mainstream Swedish media is owned by a single kike brood.

The two sources that I looked at tell a different story
The first source, (rightdiagnosis.com/t/toxoplasmosis/stats-country.htm) gives 2.21% for most countries, 22.06% for the USA, UK, Tajikistan and Slovenia. I'll consider this source to be junk.
The second source (doi:10.1016/j.ijpara.2009.04.003), tells me that south america, France, Germany, Poland and Turkey have a high prevalence of toxoplasmosis, while UK and Scandinavian country are rather low.
I'm not sure which data sets you are using or if you are implying that being infected with toxoplasmosis grants you a defense against globohomo (which again would be wrong considering Canada having a low prevalence).

Anyone remember the name of the guy who banned recording of race in Sweden because it was considered "racist"?

The minister of defense is a dyke, but she’ll spread her legs for a muslim immigrant in order to not be racist.

Jews own around 90% of all news outlets in Sweden. TV Channels, Local newspapers you name it. Owned by Jews and specific Jew families. Some TV celebs prominent ones are Jews who also happens to support ANTIFA left extremist groups in the country. Who people cherish and adore here.

Its not about the number of Jews that lives in a country. But what kind of power Jews have.
Banking sector also got families who worked with jews for hundreds of years in Sweden goes way back. I won't mention names but some jewish family heritage here helped Bolshewiks even, the jews in Soviet Russia. I suppose large part of Europe did. So the Jews in Sweden and its affiliates are very deep connected to the rest of Europe since hundreds of years.

feminism, put women in charge, and your country/people die

Wow, the infection graphs on the wikipedia article got (((shut down))). When I did research into it last year around the time Poland was taking part in very antisemitic practices. The breakdown of infected areas in the wiki article was that France, Sweden, most other EU nations had alarmingly high Toxoplasmosis infection while America was trailing behind them, Russia and Poland's infection numbers were between 1-10%. The interesting thing to note was that, if I remember correctly, Japan's infection rate was low considering their love of cats, which alludes to other questions. The numbers I was seeing basically alluded to an observation that the more "poz'd" a nation was the higher the toxoplasmosis infection rate.

Just look at the place user. Sweden is the real clownworld.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119.41K)

Here's a list with information about key positions and families. It's all in Swedish, though.

judarisverige.wordpress.com/

It's filling up with generation Zyklon

I'm underwhelmed by by all that (((diversity))).

Poor, poor, poor Sweden. I surely hope the Nation recovers it's senses, and self-justifiably fights for it's own existence.

Jews did this.

I hope so too, it was still nice 40 years ago. That goes for about anywhere in the west though. Our decline has been gaining velocity exponetially since the 80s.

The Swedes, like others in Europe, have been hit hard and fast with this mass migration in more recent years. The powers that shouldn't be were clearly getting worried at the slow pace of natural migration and racemixing even with the height of their propganda efforts and so stepped things up a pace. This can be seen in Ireland too. Nothing will be left untouched if there is no alternative culture to win over the hearts of our own people and lead them to what they need to build and change. MSM can wipe out European people in the long run more surely than ten divisions of the best troops. Don't let the fuckers blackpill you though as they want despair and hopelessness. You can only be a hero if you hope and strive for something greater and likewise you can only improve your own life if you have the hope it can be done. Depression on the individual and mass scale delights the enemy.