How does one die an honorable death?

What can be considered an honorable death in this postmodern nihilistic wasteland of current year pointlessness?

There are no more great fights, there are no more uncharted lands, everything has been conquered and is owned by wealthy families, banks, and Jews.

The chimpout vigilantism of late seems to be little more than a visceral reaction to this reality. Surely there is a better way to die more effectively than having a brief gun battle or doing a few barrel rolls in a stolen plane. Surely there's a way to die with more honor than these things. We think these acts honorable because simply dying for any cause no matter how base is better than slowly rotting away in postmodern prison.

So what do you think? Is there anything left worth dying for? Or is life utterly pointless?

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-140817_Chrome.jpg (1069x879, 444.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/UCgMZURY9Nno/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In your house surrounded by several redpilled, white children that are yours.

Death is honored by those who remember the life. To die with honor, is to die and be remembered with respect from those whose respect you care for with upmost honesty.

Kill yourself and stream it.

How does bringing a bunch of white children into this horrible world seem honorable?

This

But also this

This

You can only do so much with your limited power.
You can help make things better, or help make them worse.
The choice is yours.

Fight for the freedom of our race, organize with your comrades, fight to live, fight for your people to live, don't focus on becoming a martyr, if it happens, then you will have died an honorable death, but don't fight to die, fight to live.

While killing at least 100 jews, and even then you are a moron for not figuring out a way to survive, to kill more later.

Some men just want a way out.

You can literally bring more honorable individuals into the world. There is nothing more honorable than white children raised right.

Pic related.

Attached: GloryAwaits.png (1383x688, 305.05K)

Go out slaughtering the dark orcish hoards.

Live Free
(take a lot of enemies down with you before you)
Die Free

"Freedom flies in your heart
Let it soar in the skies above
With the spirits of soldiers sleeping
Guard it with care and with love"

And with a high caliber firearm.

That, or dying on the battlefield for your race.

Death in struggle is the only honorable way to die and enter Valhalla.

Shooting up synagogues is pointless. The 1% of Jews who hold the power are unknowable and untouchable and quite honestly benefit when their inferior brethren are targeted.

Robert James Fischer (March 9, 1943 – January 17, 2008) was an American chess grandmaster and the eleventh World Chess Champion. Many consider him to be the greatest chess player of all time.

In 1952, Regina got Bobby a scholarship (based on his chess talent and "astronomically high IQ") to Brooklyn Community Woodward.

A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as
"12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".

ok kike.

you need to have your consciousness attached to odin and be working for him with no attachment to the fruitiness results of your activities - only working for odin with equanimity and zero sense of doership or ownership over your activities. if you are focused on him at the time of death then that is where you will go

Slow day at the office F.B.I bro?

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (950x1218 155.75 KB, 245.49K)

What a retarded question.

I never answer any of the government sponsored surveys on Zig Forums but I'll take a stab at this one.
Honor is defined by the masters you die for.
example: suicide bomber, soldier, freedom fighter

Die of old age surrounded by those who love and respect you

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." - Mark Twain

RACE WAR NOW!!!

Murdoch Murdoch lo hizo mejor

I'm not sure what "honorable" means to you. Could you explain? Use an example from fiction if it suits you. Tell me if you think this is relevant. I'm mentioning it because it seems you could use a good laugh: bitchute.com/video/UCgMZURY9Nno/

Martyrdom for the white cause or nation.
WHITE BUSHIDO WHEN?

A blaze of glory is the only way

I'm starting to feel this way myself unfortunately.
It seems that there isn't any cause worth dying for.

you really cant figure out how to kill zogbots and politicians?

Vid related

I'd say the most honorable non fictitious death one could wish for would be perhaps someone like aviet kong. Of course, they were puppets just as every soldier is at some level, but most of their fight was simply for bread and freedom. They fought hard and sacrificed much for a very long and terrible time. They fought against a relative goliath and though victory cost much victory was had. I am speaking here of an individual; not commenting on the ideology or the result of who won or lost the war.

I'd say an honorable death in fiction would be Hector from The Illiad. He simply fights for his people and his land, although the dispute started in a relatively retarded way. His death is the downfall of his people, and he only falls when he is abandoned by the gods. All the while knowing that his death is imminent. I find honor in that.

All this beside Jesus who perhaps died the most honorable death. Honestly though I can't wrap my mind around the crucifixion. How can God suffer and why he made a world for himself to eventually commit suicide in so he could redeem his fallen children who he knew would fall when he created them I just dont understand.

So I guess it's not a simple question or answer. I dont know. I do however find muh white race to be sort of a shallow answer. You know our ancestors didnt give a flying fuck about whiteness when they murdered each other in senseless tribalism for thousands of years.

You're overdosed on whitepills, mormon. In order to let our little snakeletd exist, we have to make sure the hungry lizards are swept away and defeated, but since we still have a chance, bitten and killed.

How about all.

Don't use bombs and don't target civilians. Some dead shit skins is nice but a bigger impact will be made if you kill politicians. It doesn't matter what party. They are all criminals.

Not wrong, high class jews will let low class jews die to advance in politics. Focus high class.

"To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march
Into hell for a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lay peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for this
That one man scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To fight the unbeatable foe
To reach the unreachable star"

DOTR

You mention the vietcong. It seems they had a bunch of guys willing to die. Right now whites are still comfy so there aren't a bunch ready to die.
SAINT TARRANT would argue that if you effort post in a big way, the system will crack down and there'll be miserable whites ready to die.

Attached: bz-5cef42d3a5d67.jpeg (947x681, 157.45K)

The fact that 'saint tarrant' didnt name the Jew, not once, in his entire manifesto and blew holes in a bunch of common muzzies is such a non-random act of Mossad I honestly feel sorry for you guys who worship him.

It's just anger trolling.

You've posted this lie in other threads too.

Reminder: If you can read Zig Forums, you can read a manifesto. No one can fool you unless you let them.

Yea, or maybe more than one person isn't a dense?

Where in the manifesto does he name the Jew? Sorta funny how he essentially calls himself a product of these boards and doesn't even give a paragraph to the jq. Just repeats himself over and over about apparent white nationhood in places where whites never existed in the first place. That manifesto is a 4/10, I wrote something edgy like that in my freshman year of high school.

Aw, look at you. Inventing newspeak. Its called revenge. Before you say innocents, his targets were wartime combatants. Mosques are the weapons of Islam, to paraphrase Erdogan. The first mosque produced at least two isis faggots, that we know of, so Tarrant did attack Mossad roundaboutly. Nobody here really draws lines of distinction between the abrahamics, they're considered enemies generally, with kikes simply being the most pernicious.

Page 15.
It's a controversial part that has provoked a lot of discussion here on Zig Forums.

Lol.

Weak and gay.

You realise if I make a thread about how the Jews should just have Israel and if they would just stay out of our business it would be fine, I would get called a turbokike by 75% of this board? The cognitive dissonance is legendary. Anyone who spends more than a day here knows that the Jewish question is probably the most valid power hierarchy theory to explain the power hierarchy of the world that this board has come up with. And you're content with your saint mentioning it once in his 70 some page circular manifesto? After claiming to be a product of the boards?

Smells like bullshit to me. Much more logical theory that he was a plant to create anger toward white conservative gun owners and to further alienate white men from contemporary culture. Be that if it were his intention or not that's all he accomplished. He didnt even get the guns taken away lol.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-014737_Drive.jpg (2530x359, 113.56K)

Well, it took 37 minutes, but we got you to the truth eventually.

*30 minutes

So that's naming the jew to you huh?

Begone kike

Attached: Tarrant on semites.png (730x730, 204.19K)

Beautiful user. Despite the rather pessimistic start to this thread, there have been so many posts that overflow with that honourable, undauntable and irresistible quality that so defined our ancestors; that I cannot hope but be filled with hope. The White Man yet lives, his daze has been broken and now he marches forth once more. Do not despair OP; this lost world shall be brought to heel once more. Hail victory!

take more than 1 with you

Attached: blue socks two shoes and false flags.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Quality over quantity, user. Quantity of quality a bonus.

Let Elon shoot you to Mars

Because rather than live a hedonistic meaningless existence you fulfilled the biological imperative, uplifted your people and in doing so honored the memory of your ancestors. Hoping that you kept to your diligence in raising your progeny so they can one day continue the cycle and join you in Valhalla or wherever our Ancestors reside.