For the newfags: how to spot bots and kikes

The massive amount of low-grade shilling around here might be causing the newfags confusion.

Here's a tip until you get discernment: just assume everyone advocating a position is a kike. Also, educate yourself on shaming tactics and pilpul, which is what the jew uses to "argue" with you. (They mostly want you to get triggered and leave, but if you stay and lurk two years, like I did, you'll get it.)

Attached: pilpul.png (575x3570 80.6 KB, 772.29K)

8ch mods are complelty sold out FBI shills, if you are posting here you are on a watchlist guarnteed.

Only post if you know you wont need to be/remain anonymous and hidden. Only post from public IPs and with a proxy/VPN.

In the coming months the christcucks will attempt to make us a christian zionist right wing to attack the muslims so thw jews can expand greater israel. That is the shills primary goal of infiltating Zig Forums like they did to the republican party which got us 9-11 and Iraq/afganistan.

Next is Iran.

tbh i think that massive waves of europeans from /int/ ruined this place more than any kike. harm their fragile egos and it's endless spamming of mutt memes and soy boys pretending to be Waffen SS members. there's no humor and camaraderie here anymore.

And this is a demoralization shill.

They're kikes, user.

Oathbreaker is not a kike.

Attached: muhcircles.png (233x216, 4.68K)

Neither is my cat. Your point?

And this is a projection shill

Then there's no reason to censor it. Your cat doesn't get censored muted and banned for no reason.

If you can see that your oaths are voided because the year is current year and the jannies are mad as fuck about it

Attached: fe88b56092bb761cd2f682c555934cf0-imagejpeg.jpg (474x459, 35.27K)

i dunno man… i wanted to believe that but god damn, it's like they're all clones. English are the worst. Say anything other than praise and they fly into a blood rage

Thanks bro

Bump o cocaine. OP doing Gods work.

Less than 2% of the population and we run the world. Fuck Yeah…!!!
We fucking Rock…!!!!

You right its two kikels.

Anyone that uses the work "kike" is likely either a Jew or a Stormfag.

Kike spotted

Last time I checked, Stormfronters aren't allowed to use racial slurs.
Also, I suspect you're the dumbass who keeps spamming "White Nationalists are jews!"

>(((1)))

Completely true

this thread is like flypaper for shills

You seem confused. This is codemonkeys paid Qushner shill team six in action and it's been the same since Drumpf was placed into office by the Israeli Mossad.

Exactly user!

Everything he said was true. Ur just claiming he's a shill with no real evidence other than you disagree.

A clear argument is the only thing shills can't do

This place is infested with people trying way to hard to radicalize the right Into something easy to control

fpbp

Duh