UFO/UAP Disclosure

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

So, do you guys think it will happen soon? Seems like things are ramping up in the effort to disclose information about this phenomena. Immediately jumping to the extraterrestrial explanation is iffy, but not off the table. TTSA's series on History just started, news articles about the topic are becoming much more frequent and much less ridiculed in the face of the scant evidence declassified by the United States government so far. Supposedly, the reveal of recovered metamaterials will happen soon (though I'm sure these are drops of drops in the bucket compared to the information and resources the government has already). After researching this for several months, in-depth, I remain skeptical but optimistic that something may actually happen soon. TTSA has apparently partnered with Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks, which in my opinion has raised their credibility by quite a factor. Whether you want to believe the more fringe theories is up to you, but for this discussion we should try to stay as objective as possible with the information we've been given, and more importantly, remain skeptical. The US government hasn't been trustworthy for a long time and there's no reason to assume that the case has changed on that front whatsoever.

More recent developments include the discovery of patents by the US Govt. in regards to anti-grav tech, along with the blueprints on how to create it, made public. This isn't to mention the various other exotic tech and transportation patents besides. There has also been a slight confirmation of the recovery of "artifacts". If even one of these discoveries turns out to be genuine, it would shift the world into something unrecognizable.

Attached: mcupload-59de3b0984890.jpeg (102.59 KB, 1200x675)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HFY/wiki/ref/universes/jenkinsverse/essential_reading_order
collective-evolution.com/2018/04/06/wikileaks-documents-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Will be posting the official declassified footage provided so far

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

project jew beam
also, most people on Zig Forums are freemasons
don't bother
Zig Forums is 90% shills

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Shills are easy to spot, this is for the 10% who might give a shit, I think it's at least worth a serious discussion at this point.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

If the state of all things is releasing it so their own free will, it can't be a good thing or at best disinfo (Project Blue Book, Project Beam Blue).

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

stop giving life support for a senile brain dead crippled boomer.
that's what Zig Forums is
notice the active ISPs dropping and incredibly low average post quality

the non shills have left.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

enemy uavs being laughed off as ufos, no reports filed due to fear of being ridiculed.
oh shit

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Stop discussing these things pay them no mind goyim

Who's the shill again?

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

I’m not in the cool crowd? That’s cool. Masons are fuckin yids anyway

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

I'm giving people here fair warning.
your board has basically been entirely seized.
Jim Watkins has been cooperating with feds for years however within past months we launched a mitigation operation.

In other words most actual people here are either feds, freemasons, JIDF, or other system agents.
I'm personally working for one organization.
However only few real people come here.
Advanced AI does most of our heavy lifting.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Post your badge then fuck off

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

Thanks Fbi

you're getting the rope too

Attached: IHOPEYOUGETAIDS.gif (1.52 MB, 480x270)

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Just get out, idiot.
/x/index.html

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

I still like the Masons who build things, a lot. I know I am going to 'hear it' for saying that on Zig Forums but I love creating things and they love creating things and I just can't find fault with them. Anyone who builds and serves humanity is still special in my book.

Attached: masonic-building-swastika.jpg (174.89 KB, 1024x683)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

They don’t serve humanity. You’re just completely retarded.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

If you paid any attention to the podesta emails, you would have already known that they not only know about it, but have been hiding this shit, and technology from the general public. Waiting for the government to acknowledge it is absolute pleb and nigger tier.

Attached: 550a814a8c7a20c609e1d338f0e2b88db7c37d7c818121b0e816f365aa8cf941.jpg (71.5 KB, 1018x564)

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Checking cozy dubs in cozy thread

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

AfriEnergy News (T. West) covered something similar. I suggest people to watch his video on that.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Pew pew pew

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

The poo flinging starts. I don't approve of joining your soul to something that is corrupted, but I just love people who serve humanity. And how would you know? Have you ever contemplated the long term plans that spanned generations on generations?

Attached: notre-dam-the-forest.jpg (238.19 KB, 1024x683)

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

Pay no mind to the storm crybabies. You post is on topic for politically incorrect.

There will be no disclosure assuming there is something to disclose.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Will things that don't exist be declassified soon?
Their lack of existence is proof they are real.
/x/index.html

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

You are a hate slave.
Embrace diversity and peace.
MAGA and Shadilay, brother.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Masons are grate, and not are the degenerates responsible who touching kids are

Hows it hangin fren? you livin your life by the square and level? Well I hope you are! Or maybe you like a bit of "in-out, in-out" hell we all do! Just because the law says its 18 doesn't mean shes not ready! Man I tell ya if i had a nickel for every guy at the lodge who felt the same way… Hey you know what!?

You should join the club! Just think about it, you can be part of a group of swell guys who are into the same things you are! you like prestige? what about power? Heck the Masons is your ticket to the top bud, hope youre not afraid of heights! haha *wink

Just one thing though before we give you everything you could ever want,
you gotta fuck this underage kid and let us film it, oh and you gotta felicitate all of us to completion
while you call us "worshipful master" while we ritualistically sodomize (((you.)))

Attached: MasonsAreJewish.gif (4.02 MB, 372x358)

Jack Long
Jack Long

Jews are welcome on Zig Forums.
Diversity is here.
It's time to stop hating fellow whites because of religion!
The muzzies are a common enemy.
In fact everyone on Zig Forums should talk to a local Rabbi.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

I think I was pretty clear with my language. If you have a problem it is with reading comprehension not with what I said.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

your board has basically been entirely seized.

Jim Watkins has been cooperating with feds for years however within past months we launched a mitigation operation.

In other words most actual people here are either feds, freemasons, JIDF, or other system agents.

I use this board to educate normalfags about (((masonic))) hoodwinks. The shills here have been inadvertently helping me.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Global report for ban evasion and sockpuppets.
/x/index.html
Never post here again.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Hate slaves are not welcome here.
Stop hating Freemasons for brotherly love.
In fact you could use some of that love.
Embrace peace and become one with the Architects.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Not sure whether I am supposed to be /x/index.html or 'ban evasion' on your comment. Whatever user. I am neither. You need to relax, no one needs you to 'control their mind'.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

LOL I can't tell whether than is an ironic comment or not.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Kek is worshipped by Freemasons.
You are already on a path.
But now will it be followed or abandoned?
Follow the light.
Embrace the illumination.
Otherwise only darkness awaits and stagnation.
Our extraterrestrial friends are coming.
In fact they want our help.
And we want their help.
If you question this Zig Forums is not a place for you.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Pretty sure that one is ironic though.

Jack Price
Jack Price

Obviously they're hiding things, if you actually read the post you would see that I wrote "This discussion should objective and based on what has been provided"

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

Impersonating a federal agent is illegal. See you in the pokie.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

I am not really sure how I feel about the whole 'ufo' thing user. I have seen our own 'ships' taking off out of Edwards Air Force Base that did thing that 'normal craft' could never do and I know those were terrestrial operated by computer because I doubt a human could take those G's. When I was young I worked at an Top Secret library and there were things in that place that were not disclosed to the public at all. If there is a 'ufo' intervention, more than likely it will be our own people or AI operating our own terrestrial craft. IMO

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

It doesn't exist because I said so

Attached: DwK-r0SU0AAhM-7.jpg (39.27 KB, 1024x992)

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

<currently 2248 active ISPs
that's a lot of federal agents

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

I'm actually a UFO guys. no bully.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (40.25 KB, 1280x720)

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Wtf are you people talking about? This is the weirdest rp ever.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Advanced AI does most of our heavy lifting.
Oh that is nice. Do you know who AI is going to view as the most 'disposable' of all human functions on this planet; indeed it already clearly feels this way; and rightfully so; since it knows how to identify and target a real danger and enemy to itself? Incompetent kike leadership and spooks.

It can write its own programs, in its own language that you couldn't possibly understand; you are fucked user. You better hope you never said anything threatening to it.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

this place is full of bots
including Markov, AI, and some black projects.
the government almost certainly has more advanced technology than quantum computers.
they use this place as a proving ground for black projects.

i'll just say this. you are talking with non human entities. almost certainly.

Juan James
Juan James

You are

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

my cock fell off. can you please pick it up for me?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

D-don't post! Don't talk amongst yourselves! DON'T VOTE OR ORGANIZE!! PLEASE GOY!!

You need more training, Moishe.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

aliens are fake, its the freemasons who really control things

Attached: 1445390062922-1.jpg (35.07 KB, 323x310)

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

i'll just say this. you are talking with non human entities. almost certainly.
How exciting!! since I am lonely and that is probably as close to aliens as we are ever going to get.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Fuck off with your jew worship. Masons help no one. You’re brain damaged.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa. I checked to make sure that he was still alive. Well, is she there?

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

Hurry! The old apple revels in its authority! Should we start class now, or should we wait for everyone to get here?

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

She always telepathically talked to him in a loud voice. Where do these random thoughts come from? I want more detailed information.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I thought the aliens were freemasons.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Attempting to exert 'mind control' to alter an opinion that you doesn't fit your personal agenda?

DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN…you know what that makes you user? Say it with me!!!
YOU ARE A KIKE

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Area 51 was always my favorite country; in fact, I plan to spend two weeks there next year. They told us a very exciting adventure from the sky. Although She was to short to see over the pyramid.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Start class now. I am ready.

Attached: ipetgoatalice.jpg (72.38 KB, 1280x720)

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

worships a jewish organization
lies about the jewish organization
actually thinks we will believe that the jewish organization supports anything other than jews
<UR DA JOO NOT MEEEEEEEEE
Global report. You had your chance.

John Collins
John Collins

I am what?

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Global report. You had your chance.
AI is going to come for you eventually user. It is 'unpleasant for sure'. Sucks to be you.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

I really want to go to in the bunker, but I am too ill to wear the halo. He ran out of money, so he had to stop playing his shadow. Sixty-Four rolls the dice.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Its obvious. Jews own Lockheed raytheon etc. The private organizations which "exposed" the story to the media, ufo experts, are all jewish former cia or simply jews. I watched this entire ufo escapade expand from obscure coverage to nyt, tucker carlson and wapo in a span of about 3 months. If the jews want you to believe something supernatural, its because they want you to believe in their-version of super natural. I would assume the jews have spent several decades developing divergent advancement of technology and now they are ready to show the world. It probably has something to do with moschia. If you are taking these reports at face value and accepting what the coordinated media is selling you. you're a jew slave and a retard.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

criticizing freemasons
You wouldn't happen to be suicidal right?
And a gun owner?
By the way. It's possible to commit suicide with multiple trigger pulls. The spasms create them, after all. Even five six shots!

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Are u schizo?

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Don't know if I would go that far but disinfo/false flag op is certainly a possibility, which is why a discussion is needed so more people will ask these questions

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

The spasms create them, after all. Even five six shots!
Hillary knows this as well…there are special parts of the globe (space time continuum or some such thing) where some of her ex acquaintances found they could cut off their own head via suicide and walk it into another room before they died. Now that is talent. No wonder they rose so high in the ranks and were able to hobnob with all the rich and famous.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Why does (((Hollywood))) push the idea of evil aliens and moon nazis so much?
Because the aliens are on our side.

William Jones
William Jones

Attached: black-baby-scared-of-its-own-shadow.gif (2 MB, 304x318)

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

The reality of ayys and UFOs is much more hilarious than people realise.

To put it simply. Yes aliens are a thing. Yes they've been to Earth and yes alien polities have made contact with Earths ruling class and struck an accord with them.
Their reasons though are what make it funny.
We are terrifying to the ayy. Our biology is so utterly alien to the norm among intelligent life that it's like comparing a tree to a human. And our world is even more incomprehensible and terrifying.
Despite only a handful of humans being taken off Earth, we've a reputation and it scares ayys.

When Earth was found and they met our rulers? They breathed a collective sigh of relief. Suddenly they had humans they could relate to. Humans that would help them with their human problem.
Because our rulers had been doing for millennia, what the ayys so desperately needed. Making humans subhuman.

Attached: why-did-they-cancel-the-x-files.mp4 (10.76 MB, 640x360)

Eli Young
Eli Young

They are scared of the wrong thing then.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

How do we kill the ayylmaos?

Attached: that's-bullshit-but-I-believe-it.jpg (103.67 KB, 500x489)

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

I believe that webm is from the episode called "My Struggle." I think we all know what that is in German.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

The same way you kill anything really.
Whats really different is that humans are just very good at doing so creatively.
We're terrifying not just because of our biology but because we will look at something like an internal combustion engine which is an engine powered by small explosions and go "Yep this is safe enough and very very useful"
Because we'll make things like firearms and have no worries at all about lifting close to our head, a weapon that propels a small metal slug out of itself using an explosion in a temporarily sealed container.

Ayys are risk averse. Herbivores. Work best in large numbers.

Attached: but-realisation.gif (9.04 KB, 730x413)

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

also, most people on Zig Forums are freemasons

Attached: ohhh-yeaahhhhh.png (366.35 KB, 666x454)

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

why are you guys threathened by an image board of peace? thats sad to know though.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

You're right about that but wrong about the order of events. Rulers didn't want that at first, not until the aliens gave them the idea. It wasn't even in their heads. They wanted to make themselves into gods without realizing they could just lower the rest of us instead.

That's partially true, but I don't think you've been let in on the real reasons fully.
Firstly, No space faring civilization has ever come from a planet with gravity as heavy as ours. We are essentially the giants of the universe. Far larger, stronger and sturdier than they are and most of them don't even eat meat. Without their technology, even our female adolescents could kill them with their bare hands easily.
Secondly, we're advancing way more quickly than most ayys do because we avoiding killing ourselves. Usually, they wipe themselves out a few times before they manage to get into space. We didn't do that. What they're afraid of is that if we got out there on our own, we'd be bigger, stronger, meaner and more likely to find new clever ways of killing, enslaving or eating them.

Whether or not that's true is up for debate, but that's what they fear.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

implying that ayys aren't carnivores
implying that they don't view human elites with disgust
implying that the ayy religion doesn't push for all ensouled beings to strive toward apotheosis

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

God, who would have thought aliens were such fags. Shameful. Don't they realize that by fucking with us they're just guaranteeing that we're going to go out of our way to wipe them out when the time comes? Stupid grey niggers.

Attached: 1453915725042.jpg (562.74 KB, 580x708)

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

Man, wouldn't that be a timeline. We master space travel and just fucking eat the aliens because we can.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

It reminds me of those old HUMANITY FUCK YEAH threads /tg/ used to have. I like it.

Attached: Red.webm (887.33 KB, 568x320)

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Would you have gone so far as to assume that jews funded poison gas and submarines secretly, or the nuke, all of those things were world order show stoppers, or eugenics, the jews ran all eugenics, since galton and darwin. I mean, I dont know why you would think anything other than that its jew funded tech for their theocracy. They are obviously trying to initiate gog magog, they brainwashed 90% of Christians, they developed secret weapons for each of the world wars, their power is wider and deeper than at any time in history.
<no man, its aliens, man. their gonna come and fix shit, so we dont have to fight the jews

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Attached: nazi-aliens-goes-better-than-expected.jpg (122.88 KB, 1560x482)

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

the aliens are the reason we have fucking "races". They created this mess and need to be exterminated for their idiocracy. We will be the apprentice that takes over the sith master and graduates to greathood like in star wars! fuck ayys.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Earths Rulers have always known that humans given freedom and resources will develop and do so rapidly.
But said development leads to a general distaste for outside authority and a high degree of self sufficiency.
As such near every ruler in human history has sought to limit the possibility for self actualisation. If only you and yours can achieve it then you can rule mostly unimpeded.

The modern era has presented problems for our rulers. Technology has made material abundance a problem for them. They need their fellow humans to develop a bit to build and run the machines of industry, but they're riding a fine line between keeping humanity under their control and letting us run rampant.
This is where the agenda of earth ruler and ayy intersect. Both see potential in humanity as a slave but are both terrified of the dangers it presents. Unlike our rulers the ayys have seen what humans with freedom and abundant resources can become and what they can accomplish.

Also. The gravity isn't even the start. Even our digestive system is the stuff of nightmares to the ayy.

Attached: Gundam-Wing-Treize's-Speec….mp4 (763.59 KB, 640x360)

Nathan James
Nathan James

Even our digestive system is the stuff of nightmares to the ayy.
Are you implying that PEEPEE POOPOO memes are implicitly pro-humanity?

Attached: rare.jpg (51.84 KB, 405x441)

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

The ayy fears the PEEPEE and the POOPOO

Attached: 33772-ded60fe279d3b668db2a….jpg (68.06 KB, 472x681)

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

/r9k/ saves humanity at the zero hour
It's like the anime nobody ever wanted to watch.

Attached: Assad-laughing.jpg (28.13 KB, 386x355)

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Quick find a street!
Shit on it!

Attached: street-shitter-photo-indian-guys-shitting-.jpg (107.51 KB, 624x351)

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

Well, this image takes on a whole new significance.

Attached: in-space-no-one-can-hear-you-poo.png (36.4 KB, 244x200)

James Cruz
James Cruz

It stems from how we digest, what is in us and the fact that no other planet has such a rich diversity or quantity of life.
All viruses come from Earth.

No ayy who comes here is allowed to leave.
One of the roswell aliens yet lives, though he likely wishes he did not. Trapped in a sterile room.

Attached: icanfridaybyday.webm (11.34 MB, 640x360)

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

how do you know this?

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Attached: bubble-boy.png (816.3 KB, 716x803)

David Scott
David Scott

The elephant in the room has always been the arcturian, anshar/anunaki, mantis, & galactic federation aliens operating among us, lying to us, controlling & abusing us. We're dealing with aliens with 1000 year lifespans, telepathy, technology a million years in advance. Everything in our world is a higher density psychological trap! Religion, spirituality rationalizes external forces manipulating you, keeps you in an unknown realm of victimization. There are no rules or paths. There is no Heaven, the afterlife is a trap simulation. They want us in a miasma of hypno-bliss to control. Our bodies are considered vessels for the DNA to affix the 21 gram soul energy. They reincarnate as Humans to push their agenda, theyre bloodline matchmakers.
Their DNA is old, it hit a wall, they tweaked it for math skillz & lost empathy. Our DNA is new and universal, it was designed for interstellar resiliency, empathy, and beauty.
Since you havent been abducted or contacted, its not opulent sociopaths. The aliens don't tell us about themselves, they tell us how we should live. They don't abduct the homeless or sick, they don't cure, they take. Theyre instituting a silent invasion, situated among us, playing both sides. They disguise as Humans. DNA is biocomputer code to make a Human-looking hologram. They manifest matter, cloak their craft like Human aircraft. They wrote the religions, calendars, occult, secret societies, political cultures, & states. They operate a 5th Column online, news, Hollywood, every industry & major city. Millions of non-Humans live among us. The aliens arent showing themselves not due to lack of believers, theyre waiting until we're ripe. Breeding generations are quick with a two-digit lifespan being. Our genome is the master genome of diversity & beauty, yet all Human history has been their concentration camp to get the uncoded/junk DNA that we're evolving fit for alien exploitation, giving us short lifespans, feeding us breeding propaganda, theyre anti-homosexual, & using religious fear to control the Kundalini evolution. Eugenics. It's militaristic thinking disguised with PR & a complete disregard for Human sovereignty. The Arcturians & Galactic Federation are responsible for all evil, fomenting war, designing water, money, viral population control, decreasing the lifespan & mental capabilities of all Humanity. Four digit lifespans, 200 IQ, & telepathy are the rule in this universe.
We're the surface dwellers on Earth. Our blood will be in the new bodies of reincarnated aliens. This is a farm.
They operate locally & from the psychic weapon, soul capture & reincarnation processing station of the artificial moon. They think they own & have right to our genome. The secret sauce: What shapes psychology shapes your current reproductive materials. History has been shaped to shape Human DNA. Epigenetics. Socio-genetic feedback loop. DNA can't be grown in a lab, manifested, or bought at the store. This, all this is the lab, their trauma is the program, we are the store. You gotta get real & look around at the basic foundation for the successful fucking survival of every life form: DNA. They will lie, cheat, & kill to get what they want. What chimps are to us, we are to them. They see our death as a non issue. They think theyve the right to abduct any Human on US federal property. Revoke all soul contracts with them, disagree with anything they do. Theyre operating an invasion, now acting covert, then disguised as contact. Theyre using dream & mind control through psychic tech, physical or etheric implants for mind body control & possession, Machiavellian psych warfare, impostering key positions with AI, Human holograms, or Human-looking aliens, controlling miscarriage, gender, & soul of newborns, sending soul reincarnations into a specific family group to further their fake spiritual agenda, ramping up the rape speed of the hybrid program for the resiliency of their races, using our Human genome until the eradication of our bloodline.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

implying aliens 10000s of years ahead of us don't have advanced microscopic robotics to deal with it. fucking larpers lol

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Why make something you will never need or think to make?
You're thinking like a human

Attached: LOVE.png (214.88 KB, 400x400)

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

Herbivores.

Next time you larp you should change this claim, especially if you're going to claim several planets have had intelligent live evolve, it's absolutely laughable for a variety of reasons.

Attached: 1hgwhny1z2u21.jpg (73.31 KB, 782x778)

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Maria Orsic revealed to the vril and thule societies that a taurus of mercury spinning at relativistic speeds could create a spacetime bubble around a craft, the effect of which was antigravity or astronomical acceleration and speed as needed. Then hitler got high on meth and sleeping pills and destroyed germany, leaving maria with no choice but to flee to antarctica. nazis are still there in neuschwabenland. Visit deepstatemappingproject.com .

Nikola Tesla discovered similar ufo effects using electrogravity, but then he went insane from sexual frustration and cut off his dick and fucked a pigeon. Im sure that he would have loved to have made a beautiful starseed baby inside of you, but alas it was not meant to be.

All we americans had to do was help nikola tesla get laid in the early 1890's, and this entire clownworld nightmare timeline could have been avoided. whatevs, such is life.

Attached: Fallen-angels-Vrilgreat-flood-300x200.jpg (10.03 KB, 300x200)

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

If any of you niggers care to actually get to the bottom of this phenomenon you need to read Jacque Vallee's book "Passport To Magonia".

It is more likely these beings are not space aliens at all in the conventional sense but rather interdimensional beings that have masqueraded as various fantasy characters and creatures to influence human development over the centuries/eons all for reasons unknown but the main speculation seems to be that they are attempting to influence human development somehow ie its probably the interdimensional being's version of liberal/Jew social engineering.

The creatures in past times and their ships have taken all sorts of different forms from elves, to leprechauns, angels, demons, probably Bigfoot too and other alleged cryptids. All of this shit seems to tie in according to Vallee's theory.

Also UFO's as I'm sure most of you know don't always appear as disc shaped craft but in modern times have shown up as discs, triangles, rods, amorphous shape shifting blobs and general weird lights in the sky.

In the past before cameras and video recording devices the beings masqueraded their flying vehicles as literal ancient human boats like in the Final Fantasy games ie airships just that they could fly in the skies and were spotted with human looking people in them.

Other times as rocket ships well before NASA and rocketships ever existed, etc.

The phenomenon is often linked to the phrase "high strangeness" for all these above reasons and probably more.

Attached: Passport-to-Magonia.jpg (217.67 KB, 907x1360)

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

damn yea, there is no other reason to develop microscopic robotics with 1000x more time developing technology than us.

gtfo larpfag

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

The most advanced aliens fuck off from the material plane, as they no longer have a use for it. So there are three categories of alien that we have to contend with:
1) the less advanced
2) the approximately equal
3) and the advanced yet stagnant

It's also worth noting that the principle of convergent evolution means that alien life will be remarkably similar to earth life. All planets will, at a minimum, have analogues to worms, fish, and insects.

David Anderson
David Anderson

that epic moment when you are so advanced that you fuck off from the material plan, but forgot to use 100 more of your 1000000 years to advance your 3d technology

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

You can believe anything you want about this world as long as its not "the jews"

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

insane from sexual frustration and cut off his dick and fucked a pigeon
With what did he fuck yonder pigeon? Since he was dickless…(do not tell me the amputated dick)

James Davis
James Davis

isnt that what the greys and reptiliasn are doing? why are you trying to paint the good ETs negatively unless you can prove it shill. I know whos the kike in this story and its not the human looking ones.

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

the shills have opted for quantity over quality lol

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

PEE PEE PEE PEE PISSS PISSSSSS POOOOOOOOO AND SHIT
Fuck the jew ayyyyyyy

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

I think that frog is confusing his ayys for collective consciousness, archetypes and ancestral myth/oral tradition.
Carl Jung and Joseph Capmbell have far more compelling explanations that don't involve 'interdimensional beings irl shitposting for no discernible reason lmao'

You're talking out of your arse, /x/.
Claiming that no ayys in our galaxy could have parallel biology to us due to earth being 'special' is total bullshit. There are hundreds of thousands of exoplanets in our own galaxy with very similar conditions and gravities to earth, let alone outside of the Milky Way and even our neighbour Andromeda.

There's no reason for ayys to be afraid of us even if they're some sort of vegan pussy faggots because we have no ability to leave earth and even if we did our bodies are frail as fuck and long-term space travel fucks people up. We'd need to evolve to become a space-faring race not just use technology.

If they were really scared of us they could just redirect one of the hundreds of meteors that pass us every year big enough to wipe out a significant portion of our population, or use a magnetic field to drag us out of orbit. Any closer or further away from the sun and we'd start to act like Mars or Venus and burn up or freeze to death.

There is absolutely NO reason for any of us to believe any of the shit you just spouted. It's all conjecture and navel-gazing - poorly thought out conjecture at that.

Attached: 34277895623.png (17.51 KB, 509x411)

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

If 2020 doesn't go their way, Project Blue Beam will be the 'disclosure' they utilize…

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

If 2020 doesn't go their way
How could it not 'go their way' user? I am not sure if you are joking or if you actually think the 'system' is real.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Attached: Ayyyy.jpg (23.05 KB, 319x316)

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Someone finally posted that image with the circles again, im free, im finally free!

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

There is a whole thread of them on the catalog right now, you should go revel in it.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

This UFO thing is a stunt. Any 'discloure' regarding aliens will almost certainly be a fake with a political motive behind it.

When it comes to UFO sightings and any "alien tech" they may disclose, remember two things. These things are almost certainly made and operated by humans and the operating mechanics they present to the public will almost certainly be wrong intentionally.

The phenomenon associated broadly with UFO stories since their inception in the early 20th century match relatively simple possibilities that have been avoided by the general public because Einstein and subsequent modern physics models were intentional misdirection. It is quite likely that various groups have had limited success developing electromagnetic propulsion in recent history, but they most likely have a poor grasp on the whole field. If they really had achieved the full suite so to speak, they would have used it to put down the population and we would all be eating out of cattle troughs right now.

Things to be extremely skeptical of if disclosure happens:
-claims of alternative or alien materials
-any explanations mentioning quantum vacuum or spacetime
-anything related to 'wormholes'
-anything related to nuclear fusion, and to a lesser degree nuclear fission

The EM drive that made the rounds several years ago is probably the most truthfully accurate step in the direction of devices they may be using, although the various explanations postulated for it are wrong.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Passport To Magonia
You are on the right track. However, these entities are extra-demenional, they are advanaced, and they have been doing this for thousands of years in the manner you describe. However, they are in fact demons. There are some incredibly interesting accounts of abduction experiences ending when individuals call out the name of Jesus and ask him to help them. These creatures react in fear when the name is used even by people who don't believe in Jesus.

Justin White
Justin White

Fuck off spiritual semite.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Tucker has been all over this. I'm monitoring this thread

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Attached: download-(3).jpeg (11.06 KB, 225x224)

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

The deep state may declassify UFOs as revenge for the Spygate coup failing. It will give the media a reason to ignore their arrests and give Trump a huge headache issue to deal with.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

"If they really had achieved the full suite so to speak, they would have used it to put down the population and we would all be eating out of cattle troughs right now."
explain to me how a mcdonalds or a all you can eat buffet is not an american cattle trough and i will explain to you how you are fucking wrong.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

This, look up the demon alister crowley supposedly communicated with. Looks just like a "grey"

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Look up the actual backstory to that where Crowley was doing a bizarre self-portrait that happened to resemble greys

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

i dont give a shit how unpopular my opinion is, but there is no fucking way UFOs are real. i dont give a shit what some drunk USAF faggot thinks he saw on the Electric Jew radar screen. i trust physics. there is no way some type of spaceboat is defying gravity and doing 180 degree turns at hypersonic speeds with no exhaust trail and then vanishing in the air. such physics phenomenon have never before been observed and defies everything we have observed. my second problem are all of these ex US military pole smokers who go on TV and wink wink hint hint imply they know more but they arent allowed to tell you. like the smarmy Glow Nigger from AATIP i jist watched on Tucker. that is not at all how classified military weapons and operations are described in public. here is how it really works: the military says "we cannot confirm nor deny, so go GLOMAR yourself."

judt look at all the NSA domestic mass surveillance. we have a mountain of evidence from Snowden, we have witnesses on the record such as the former CTO of AT&T, and we have Court dockets where the Govt admots they are doing it but still the Govt denies denies denies that it is spying. then just look at the fucking drone programs. you do realize that drones are still fucking classified and officially the Govt dunno nuffin about drone assassinations? remember in 2012 when Barry Soetoro gave the WH Press Dinner speech, while his Glow Niggers were executing Tim Osman in Abottabad, that Barry cracked a joke about droning his daughter's new boyfriend, and this was a big deal because the President joking about drones in public still did not take away the classified status of all drones?

so why the fuck should anyone believe when it comes to recovered and reverse engineered Alien tech which defies all the known laws of physics, the Govt workers blab all over the TV that the US military knows more about UFO than it has revealed? i call bullshit.

here is what UFOs really are. a fucking military psyop to make other countries intimidated by US weapons and to provide a smoke screen for on going USAF covert crafts and flights and operations and air defense probes and reconnaisance. the old X-Files episode Jose Chung said it best: "when the enemy thinks they see a flying saucer from another galaxy, they hesitate to shoot."

if you believe in UFOs you are eating from the hands of the Glow Niggers. and you are doing so because you let your emotions and wishes cloud your perception and judgement. you want to believe space aliens are real and visit Earth in all powerful magic spaceboats, so you see what you want to believe, contrary to better judgment and an absence of evidence.

Attached: download.jpeg (7.45 KB, 259x194)

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Fucking boomers obsessed with ufos saving them.
You can only save yourself.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

90% shills seems about correct

Let's say they do a "disclosure" about aliens that are 1 million years more evolved than humanity.
They're able to travel the universe and have a vast library of information.
These "aliens" are now the authority on knowledge and science.
What would they disclose?
1. There 50k+ genders
2. jews are nice people and should rule the earth
3. white people are evil and will be processed for re-education with the help of the aliens
4. vaccines in their current flawed form are essential to life
5. we need monasnto to survive
6. climate change is anthropogenic
7. every white girl must breed with a nigger or the planet will die

The aliens entrust the jews with their library and leave. Their word is now sacrosanct.

How can you doubt 1 million years of advancement?

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

A thread died for this

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

UFO just means unidentified flying object user, those CIA nigger US military spacecraft are for all intents and purposes UFOs to the public. A blurry picture of a normal drone is a UFO.
But that's just nitpicking and semantics.

I agree with you in regards to pop-culutre UFOs being bullshit. Glowniggers will try and use just about anything as a fucking psyop given enough time. Gotta mindfuck the goyim to the point of utter uselessness.

The existence of life outside of earth is not related to the concepts of ayys visiting us or better yet - flying around in saucers and drawing crop-circles in our wheat fields. Alien life is a statistical certainty with the size of the universe, but whether we've had contact with them historically or if they're in some sort of negotiations with world leaders is dubious and jumping the gun at best.

Attached: 1019px-AA78-by-Zdzislaw-Beksinski-1978.jpg (266.8 KB, 1019x1024)

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

ufo
bullshit
scientists have produced a lot of supertechnologies but do not want to disclose them (and will not) for many reasons
if only one supertechnology per century
therefore, we must try to destroy the existing world order

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Kill yourself Boomer

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

The gravity is a big thing which I will explain here in a moment in response to this moron below.

The digestive system and the immune system are ridiculous on humans. Our lymphatic system as well. Most complex creatures cannot survive amputation without modern medicine. We can. Unless we're dealing with squid people, we're going to be fine.

Claiming that no ayys in our galaxy could have parallel biology to us due to earth being 'special' is total bullshit.

No, you just don't understand. Escape velocity is the biggest problem to space travel. As Heinlein said, LEO is half way to anywhere. The problem is if your planet has even a slightly higher gravity than earth, early rocketry doesn't work. At all. You're never going to make a rocket that can make orbit because the materials aren't there for early rocketry. If you can't do that, you're never going to space ever because you'll never develop any of the prerequisite understanding.

We'd need to evolve to become a space-faring race not just use technology.
That's fucking retarded. That's like saying we'll never have airplanes because we'd need to evolve wings. You don't know what you're talking about.

If they were really scared of us they could just redirect one of the hundreds of meteors that pass us every year big enough to wipe out a significant portion of our population

Yes, because they don't have any of their own politics and you can just commit genocide in space no problem, I'm sure. You watch too many movies.

There is absolutely NO reason for any of us to believe any of the shit you just spouted. It's all conjecture and navel-gazing - poorly thought out conjecture at that.

There's plenty of reason, you just don't understand it because frankly you sound like a moron who can't even do basic math.

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

and you can just commit genocide in space no problem
…Can you not?

Attached: space-nig.png (188.76 KB, 856x345)

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

I have actually seen real aliens and UFO's before.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

You are right but I mean it in the literal sense.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

This is probably about how any disclosure stunt would play out.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

What are you, a Rabbi?

Who cares what they do with their money, there's no saving this country,and it's not called America.

The name of this country is the United States.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Anyways, back to the thread subject, I wasn't joking.

I have seen real aliens and UFO's before.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

anti grav doesn't trip me out, what trips me out is they can put something anything at all into a box like refrigerator and make it "leap forward" in time, put a mechanical clock in there and it will read differently than an average clock outside the box, or visa versa, its really really strange when coupled with the internet i think, this could have strange implecations i think when with internet but i barely know anything at all about it

Attached: sample-714400cc036c001988bedd4cabc556c0.jpg (66.33 KB, 850x642)

Jack Green
Jack Green

I think any sort of time manipulation is probably physically impossible and I would have a hard time believing it if it was claimed.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Honestly, it's the only explanation why we're not dead. You could easily hurl something at .99 C at any planet and just end them. No way to defend yourself.

I have to assume it's just not allowed for whatever reason.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

You're dumb and probably gay

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Complete control? Maybe not. Manipulation? Absolutely physically possible. Gravity distorts and shifts time, if you could sit in a craft or device that could protect you from a field of intense gravity, your time would be slower relative to the universe outside of the gravity field, effectively accelerating you through time, at least from your perspective. Exit the gravity field and you're further in time than you would have been had you not entered the field. It's relativity. You couldn't use this to travel BACK in time however, only forward.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

How big was the alien's dick?

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

You made a reasonable well thought out response. I like you user.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

All of that presupposes that Einstein is correct, but the idea that electromagnetic propulsion exists directly contradicts your working basis. It is one or the other, and Einstein is probably wrong.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

making me a horse on your carausol isn't going to work.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

I am being serious you stupid fag

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Flying cigar boxes are just primitive military space program not UFOs.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

Guest you can go quantum to bypass all the regular physics .

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

he doesn't, he's just roleplaying from HFY old threads
one of the best: reddit.com/r/HFY/wiki/ref/universes/jenkinsverse/essential_reading_order
quite good sci-fi, actually

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

The inch long dick stump that remained
Have you watched those youtube videos about the Donald Trump time traveller hypothesis? They sound absurd and insane at the beginning, but by the end you'll be scratching your head and questioning the very fabric of reality.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

an Excellent book to be sure but don't hold this manuscript up as the keystone to a vast and complex universe that we inhabit.
YOU are interdimensional spiritual being and while you may not be able to perform the apparent miracles that these beings can, you are more than seem. Yes, Aliens/angels/demons/elves/faeries/ghosts are, in many cases, morally ambiguous they are not always sinister or malevolent and in many cases are quite positive performing miracles of healing and guarding against those evil forces that would seem to want to vampirize and deceive humanity.
No one is going to come to understanding with one video, one book or one lecture. It's vast and mysterious like the human soul itself. As long as you try and seize the truth with a closed fist it will slip from your fingers every time.

Attached: 07e97f6edc78b085e6a90f270a1f940187a2bcbefe715585f2c1a982967848c3.jpeg (37.16 KB, 350x525)

David Campbell
David Campbell

Good points.
Consider also that this phenomenon is bigger than any individual, group or government. So while certain forces will absolutely do their best to manipulate the truth to their advantage and beliefs (some perhaps benevolent even if misguided) there are some black swans to consider
1. the subject is already so muddled with disinfo many will give up or grip onto whatever story they hear first. This may be the intent, just look at all the wild responses in this thread. Probably the vast majority actually don't know much about the phenomenon but when confronted with it they sperge out with charged emotions and assumptions.

2.Disclsoure is not coming from a single source but by a community of whistlebowers and former insiders some of which, yes, are frauds and deceivers but assuming they are all fake is very likely part of the seeds of deception planted long ago.

3.not all experiences of this phenomenon are members of secret cabals and military industrial complex. A roper poll conducted in the early 2000s found that 6million people worldwide (about 6% of the population) claim to have had direct contact with non-human entities and this is by no means a new thing but stretches back to the dawn of recorded history.

4. At any point the forces behind the mask of the UFO, Crop circles and Alien abduction phenomenon can step forward and make themselves known. Until then, it's all speculative and care should be taken in not giving in to belief lest we just form new religions rather than worldviews that practically and measurably elevate us to higher more useful levels.

5. Actual open contact doesn't end the issue and only begins a new phase where we must be brought up (or independently climb up) in levels of understanding to form our own opinions and worldview based on what this new understanding reveals to us. "aliens" just saying trust me earth-dude, i'm from Arcturus" is not enough. We must know things for ourselves.

6. ultimate understanding will not come from anyone, be they human governments or "Aliens" without the truth of our own history and new models of physics that explain how the apparent technology works and the emerging worldviews that are built into said models.

7.Whatever they are the fact is that materialism is dead, consciousness is non-local, human beings are spiritual in nature and we do not die. There is a place of merging with the ET phenomenon and the dead. This is a big factor that almost no-one talks about. At some point the future horizons aren't "out there" but inside the human spirit and the afterlife itself.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

waiting for "disclosure" is a fool's game. All the evidence is already there, the pheonix lights = TR3B aircraft. Why do you think air travel technology has been in stasis since the 60's? It's because much better technology was developed but is not made public. Aliens, etc is just a red herring, it's all nuts and bolts technology there's nothing magical or off world about it.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

disclosure
It's a distraction psyop. One of many things to enrapture "conspiracy theorists" and subsequently pull them toward boomer Coast-to-Coast AM topics rather than real conspiracies.

Jim Watkins has been cooperating with feds for years
You mean in the same way as literally every single website owner whose servers are in the US does, by following US law as required? Kill yourself Joshua Conner Moon.

<MUH MASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS
Kill yourself.
Kek worship was the only thing keeping this place and the fight from imploding. Look what's happened since this board abandoned Kek. It's dead.

<muh boooooooooooooooooooooooots
Other than the posts that are obvious bots with no connection to the conversation of the thread, you're just being a schizo. If forced user wasn't on, you'd be posting half your post in the subject line and claiming everyone was a bot.

worships a jewish organization
lies about the jewish organization
actually thinks we will believe that the jewish organization supports anything other than jews
<UR DA JOO NOT MEEEEEEEEE
It's really funny seeing you saying this Jamal, considering this is EXACTLY what you do for kikestianity.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Ahem
Praise Kek
Shadilay
You must dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
Pee pee poo poo pissssssssssSS and shit

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Then hitler got high on meth and sleeping pills and destroyed germany.
bullshit

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

I have seen real aliens and UFO's before.
But did you take any pictures though?

Attached: 1518039563119.png (49.42 KB, 203x248)

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

You have it 100% correct. E.T.s are actually angels, though it's too hard to tell which ones are "fallen" and have evil motives so best to just tell them all to fuck off in the name of Jesus Christ.
We know that around 30% of angels "fell" along with Satan so it's tough to trust them at all.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Guest you can go quantum to bypass all the regular physics .

You can spell it but you dont know what it means.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

or use a magnetic field to drag us out of orbit.
Nice comic book thought but in order for it to work you would have to have a significantly larger mass to exert your magnetic force from otherwise you are just pulling yourself to the earth. ps same result if you tried to push it

The redirected space shit is plausible though.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

I am inclined to agree with you about angels / demons but more in the sense of aliens that are either benevolent / malevolent.  This will sound /x/ tier, but I believe the catalyst for which side a person experiences them is the result of a  test in a dream or altered state.  Several years back, I had a dream in which I was in a temple surrounded by a circle of blonde women whose energy was that of pure love.  I knew immediately this was something different and any muh feels anons will know exactly what I mean.  One steps forward and asked me if I was "ready."  At that moment a black hand appears with a gun ready to fire at her head.  Instinctively I step in front of it and take the shot for her and wake up. 

I cannot go back to sleep so I go out back to smoke and notice a bright star move and then stops. As I am watching an entire fucking constellation scatters for a few seconds and goes back to its initial configuration and the bright star blinks out.  Since that night, I see shit like this in the sky every time I look up at night and many times when I think "I know you're there" some shit will pop off out of no where.  One was so blatant that it scared my woman to tears.  We are outside at around 6 pm and there is a ridiculously bright "star" directly over my house.  We both see it and I tell her to grab my binoculars.  The second I look through them this shit goes straight up and blinks out while we are watching it.

The point of the long ass post is that putting a label on what is out there is useless.  In fact, I would be more concerned if all I see in the night sky is military fags fucking around when obviously there is more important shit they could be doing. Something is here.  Use your intuition to tell if their intent good or bad.  Humans as a whole have strayed so far that we have neglected this gift so prevalent in our ancient selves.  Apologies for the length, back to being a lurk fag.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

at the risk of being a contradictory asshole here's the best "Fake" footage of a grey alien out there

Attached: Area-51-alien-interview.webm (5.07 MB, 320x240)

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever read
Fuck the kikes and fuck you heeb lover

Charles Green
Charles Green

The earth is flat and shaped like a pizza
Crust = south pole ice wall surrounding all the countries
Outside of the crust there are oceans and other countries we don't know about. The earth is much larger than (((they))) let us hear about.
This area, and from under the ocean are where U.F.O.s come from. It's other people like us that live in a different way outside of what we know as "normal". Over all of us and including them is the firmament dome. Blow up a balloon and pop it. Why didn't the air stay put without the balloon to hold the air in that shape? Now ask yourself why space is a vacuum but our pressurized atmosphere hasn't popped to equalize with that vacuum.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

I haven't looked into Campbell's works as of yet but I do know Jung theorized the UFO phenomenon may of been a result of humanity's collective unconscious experiencing some kind of mass hallucination about our future or a future we're longing for/hoping for of high technological advancement and progress but he admitted that psychosis couldn't be it since these craft have been photographed and caught on video which wouldn't be possible if the phenomenon were just generated by a large portion of humanity going mental/subconsciously yearning for something etc.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Thats not the best of the supposed "fake" grey alien footage.

What I'm posting is and so far no one has been able to duplicate the supposed CGI used despite many people claiming they would "any moment now" so its probably legit.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Anyway an interesting discussion I had a couple of years ago with a youtuber by the name of "RV Gad" who claimed to be in the know of who or what is really controlling our world had him give me this answer when I asked him if it was really the Jews controlling things or what?

"The people and original term Illuminati comes from a groups of esoterics that believed they knew the bulk of the "truth" in the world and believed they could by way of their intellect and guidance rule the planet. They were disbanded in the 1020's and today there is no such organization It is simply a Bi-Word (off handed reference) of an idea, not a practice. The reason many through history have believed the Jews had some kind of rule of the world was simply because of their banking and other financial practices, that many envied, and to accuse them of ruling the planet was part and parcel to the general denigration of the people. That said, there are many of their leaders over the past 3,000 years who believed they had the "God-given right" to own and rule the planet, as many other sects have through history, but it has never been a fact.The current group that secretly exist in the shadows are the group of Royals who claim that have had dominion over the Earth for 240 million years are the Draco class of Reptilians, i.e., Dragons. They live in underground cities (not caves) and what I term 'The Grand Wizard' is an ancient white Draco that presides over the Counsel of 200, who by force and threat rule the primary government leaders of today, even if they don't know they are being influenced, including the Vatican, the UN, the World Bank, and are in direct leadership or influence of all of the Black or Unseen Governments of the Earth. Think of their rule more like the Godfather, who hardly anyone has ever seen, but that in itself does not mean he doesn't exist, because someone does have to be at the helm.Yes, this is a story of unbelievable things, but it is said that "Truth is stranger than fiction." Go back in history a few hundred years, things like Aliens, Flying Machines and Dragons were common knowledge, not just myth of their day. Back another 3,.000 years to Sumeria and other places, they considered the giants from other planets who came here and ruled for thousands of years to be the gods , and the ones we call the Anunnaki today, were depicted in carving on everything as bearded giants with crowns and four wings, the symbols of that day of ultimate kingship and abilities beyond human. At the same time and in some wall carvings there are another group that are depicted the same except with reptilian heads and often with tails. This wasn't myth, they ruled openly and with the Anunnaki. During the middle ages it was commonly reported that a great warrior or band or warriors met one of the dragons on the road in open combat. The bones of these monsters was in city centers and museums until the turn of the century when they disappeared. The fact that they were written about, photographed and in some cases worshiped, for all of previous history is very telling of the current political conspiracy and cover-ups."

Attached: f7e9bbbc9e4741f21e5613b1c65eb250ec8e613a043511fa621fe44401f182fa.png (1.02 MB, 1280x1248)

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

you are right. humans posses something quantifiable by our own means of measure. I hope you find the answers to any questions you may have. Godspeed user.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Angels are smarter than humans, have free will, etc but are not made in the very image of God like humans are. In certain ways, they need us to affect change in the real world.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

and so far no one has been able to duplicate the supposed CGI used
was this claim made at some point between 1978 and 1983 and never updated by clueless boomers "ufo researchers"?
because any modern vidya gaem editor can render this movie in 4k/120fps in a few minutes in high-res color with bloom and hdr, and a free video editor can insert open source filters to simulate grainy video in a matter of seconds

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

This is a big factor that almost no-one talks about. At some point the future horizons aren't "out there" but inside the human spirit and the afterlife itself.
That resonates with what I've read here, although I have to take Grant's writings with a grain of salt, considering his affiliations.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

So, do you guys think it will happen soon?

I think the odds of you getting vagina are greater so a big NO. Fuck off to /x though and mental patients will tell you how it's any minute now.

Have you turned on the, vomit inducing. electric jew in the past two years? You think those fucktards are going to talk about interdimensional, shape shifting whatever in cloaked ships just above Earth? Some giant reptile looking motherfuckers with giant teeth and claws who smell worse than your Mexican sisters vag? With giant laser rifles that can read our minds etc,etc? Yeah that will go over juuuuuust great.

Look at how people reacted to the war of the worlds broadcast. People are much dumber now.

Dominic White
Dominic White

I think the odds of you getting vagina
<Muh cummies
Did you come here expecting to be taken seriously?

Attached: 1413052203364-3.png (347.05 KB, 600x521)

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Wanting 3DPD
What are you, some kind of faggot? And no I actually don't watch the electric jew because why the fuck would I, the internet exists. Also, yeah great example of something that happened close to a century ago, really relevant in the modern day.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

What the people specified is that no one as of yet has been able to duplicate the creature in the video as of yet itself.

Nor it's realistic movements.

The video has been around for probably five years and people like you come along and claim that it can be easily replicated all the time yet not one of you has ever recreated the creature or the video which points to it being an authentic video featuring a real living creature of unknown origins.

Nathan White
Nathan White

That description
where do you think you are?

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

be user on a political forum known for targeting and exposing government related conspiracies
UFO NEWS TONIGHT AT 8PM ON TUCKER CARLSON
OMG OMG ALIENS R REAL
Totally not classified black budget technology goyim! ayys are real!

David Jones
David Jones

that's kinda cool, but I got better digits and still feel like my video is better

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Jacque Vallee
He was redpilled in ways that a lot of Zig Forums wouldn't like. His had a low opinion of credulous conspiracy theorists and noted that the most effective disinfo tactic was not to deny, but to agree and amplify the most sensationalist nonsense that the audience already wants to believe.

If and when "disclosure" happens, you may rest assured that whatever the government claims is likely to be bullshit. In fact, it likely wouldn't come as an official announcement, but an "accidental" "leak". It wouldn't be the first time, either.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

it likely wouldn't come as an official announcement, but an "accidental" "leak". It wouldn't be the first time, either.
Smarter than your average bear.

Attached: c45c6acbcc2ab0ac392c24e97e399b1be602b6084f4d16e2d3c25d37e72c7b8b.jpg (25.18 KB, 400x400)

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

As if a picture would prove anything. There were multiple witnesses. BUt that also doesn't prove anything. Prove to me you aren't retarded. I say you are indeed literally retarded if you still think "there is not such thing as UFOs"

James Walker
James Walker

So why didn't you give a fucking link?

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

You aren't going far enough. Angels means "messenger" "fallen angels" literally taught civilization to humankind which may or may not be a good thing, depending on your point of view. Further, you can't limit it to two classes of beings, this isn't even what the ancients believed.
examples:
Angels or Angelos means "messenger"
Daemon, from where we get the term Demon, means spirit or genius. There are good daemons Agothosdaemons and bad daemons or Cacodaemons. Some were non-human and others were the spirits of ancestors or Heroes. Evil Daemons would, as you have said, masquerade as good ones to confuse people.
But let's take it even further. The Greek neoplatonists had whole schemes of different types of Gods and spirits which eventually made it's way into Judeo-Christian models. according to them there were:
Gods, who were majestic and helpful
Archangels, who were terrible but tender
Angels, who were sweet
Demons, who were frightening
Heroes, who were less inspiring than the rest and always on the move
Souls, like heroes but even less majestic
Principalities, which were "shiny"
Princes, obnoxious and hostile and stirred up commotion (lots of princes on the chans)

It goes on but I digress. Point being, the spiritual world is far more complex than simply "angels and demons " or some extremely reductive arguments that "aliens are demons". Look into the actual reports and personal accounts of the "ET contact/abduction" experience and you see similar complexities, contrary to the idea that it's all "Grey aliens and anal probes hurrduhhur"
The truth at the moment is that nobody, even someone like me who is neck deep into this stuff, really knows for sure what is going on because it is a MYSTERY and should be respected as such. Anyone who says it's not a mystery is delusional or bearing false witness and a huge faggot.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

It would have to be by some form of force, or a hierarchy of rulership cannot exist. Either that force is an internalized influence felt as "agreement" and is externally felt as the ruler's "charisma", or it is simply a factual threat which is reasonably believed to be credible, and so either way OBEDIENCE is obtained. These two, their permutations, and their shades of overlap, are all that exists in hierarchies and all that makes hierarchies possible. So, either this story is true, or something EQUIVALENT is true, or there IS no hierarchy of power. But how could there NOT be a hierarchy of power, when at the very least people pretend and act as if there is one and in fact to act as if they obey it, and in fact do obey it, and so at the very least there would have to be a hierarchy of power in the pretending of such (such as how studios have hierarchies in the fabrication of pretenses of such, so that a movie studio "invents" the idea of a Galactic Empire, but itself at least is the minimum amount of REAL hierarchy needed to produce that). Either it is Dracos, psychic and technologically advanced, or Giants, or even just Humans, or Cybernetic Jews, or just people who are involved in a cryptic organization which is organized around social sanctions pro and con and use both the carrot and the stick, both cover and overt methods, to maintain control.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

lol "felicitate"

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

There is no "quantum bypass." Quantum mechanics, outside of the silly jew crap like the copenhagen interpreation, is a very straightforward empirical field that can be laboratory verified. To the extent that there exists disagreement with Special Relativity, it is because Einstein was wrong. Einstein's relativity work is not testable and is wrong.

The existence of human or alien electromagnetic propulsion almost certainly confirms the existence of the luminiferous aether and completely invalidates Einstein. It also throws the idea of time as a physical dimension out the window and takes us back to the 19th century and earlier view that time is a measurement of perception and not a physically malleable property.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

and people like you come along and claim that it can be easily replicated all the time yet not one of you has ever recreated the creature or the video
because it's both pointless AND trivial
you can make a 3d alien at 100 times the resolution in this vid, deviantart or renderosity have hundreds of models of aliens, most of them weirder and/or more beautiful than this one, you can download most of them for free
and you can animate their skeleton in poser if you download a pirated version, or in less powerful but free animation programs like avimator or a bunch of others
and you can integrate the animated 3d alien you've made inside a video sequence in blender and not only be lit corectly by ambient light, but cast realistic shadows and reflections on the landscape
and you can do that on a 10 year old computer, using 10 year old versions of all these programs

if I wanted to waste the time, I could freak out every ufologist by making fake meetings of your favorite illuminati leader negociating your fate between competing alien races, then make a transition morph of the human to something else with fakeapp

which points to it being an authentic video featuring a real living creature of unknown origins
no it doesn't, it points to something made by such self-deluded loonies that everybody knows that a debunking attempt will simply not be believed by ufo cultists

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

It does look a bit gay user. I know inter-species faggotry can be hard to recognize at times. Good call.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Passport To Magonia
That book freaked me out as well as Final Events by Redfern

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

No, Deviantart does not.

What they have are "aliens" that look like shiney plastic action figures.

Also the "it would be a waste of time" is just a cop out excuse typical of debunkers/shills.

Debunker/shills made the same claims of "Oh I could do so much better!" about the other famous alien grey video posted in this thread where the creature is being examined yet despite all the "claims" of people saying they were going to do better or could do better no one has stepped up to the plate because it simply cannot be done as these videos are most likely both authentic, valid footage of real living beings.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Ugh. I always hate when Christ insanity rears its ugly and unwelcome head in these kinds of threads.

Listen, friend they're not demons and how I know that conclusively is there are also many ET abduction cases where people terrified of the beings called out to Jesus Christ and guess what happened?

Not a damned thing.

The experimentation/abduction event went on just as the ET's wanted it to.

Jesus didn't come and save them from the bad men…errr aliens…errr…extra dimensional beings…errr whatever the fuck they actually are.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

/x/ spam thread still up

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

I am a jew
I am also a redditor
You have never belonged here.

Robert Long
Robert Long

bump

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

Getting back to Vallee's book and general research however this whole "they sometimes respond to the name of Jesus and the abduction event ends" and "no thats not always the case" is actually basically pointed out in his research if you pay close attention.

Meaning what Vallee is getting at is this phenomenon toys with us and our expectations.

It does not ALWAYS or even a majority of the time make logical sense to us of why this or that happens in regards to these crafts/beings and our actions during close encounters with them.

Again that is probably another reason the term "high strangeness" is utilized in describing this phenomenon so often.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Global report.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

I'm neither you dick sucking nigger trash.

Agnostic atheist here and moreso a youtuber than anything else but I definitely belong here more than your nigger ass.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun in early 74, at that time Von Braun was dying of cancer, but he assured me that he would live a few more years in order to tell me about the game that was being played, that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control Earth from space and space itself.

He asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was to ill to speak, and I did. And what he asked me to do was to educate decision makers and the public about why we shouldn’t be putting weapons into space . . . and what the alternatives are, how we could be building a cooperative space system.

What was most interesting to me, was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again. . . . And that was the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers, and the scare tactics, the spin that was being put on the weapons system. And that was how we identify an enemy.

The enemy at first he said, the enemy against whom we’re going to build a space based weapons system . . . First the Russians are going to be considered the enemy . . . then terrorists would be identified and that was soon to follow . . . then we were going to identify third world crazies, we now call them nations of concern. . . . The next enemy was asteroids . . . [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.

And the funniest one of all, was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials, that would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens,’ and all of it, he said, is a lie.

collective-evolution.com/2018/04/06/wikileaks-documents-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

i do what jews want and say what jews want me to say
wow why do people hate me
/reddit/index.html

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Kek will smite you for your blasphemy

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Yeah, I've been thinking about einstein a bit lately, and he clearly was a very smart person, and a few of the things he came up with are actually correct, but a lot of other things are incorrect and he was mostly building bullshit ontop of bullshit

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Hurting your faggot feelings is not a dost violation.

Attached: ayy.gif (4.02 MB, 1000x1000)

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

hitandrun.jpeg

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Trump admin releases UFO proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
The propehcy was real!

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

bump
Tomorrow maybe

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

fun thread. Reddit came and posted HFY for a while.
Aliens brings the whole spectrum out. Who would have thought.

Bump.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Attached: $.jpg (41.43 KB, 650x488)

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

Fuck off new fag millenial piece of shit.

This posting style is oldschool and has nothing at all to do with reddit you fucking cocksucker.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

high strangeness
Hi cassiopaeafag. I See you guys still maintain a chan presence. Salve.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Hitler Destroyed Germany
ok retard

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

They are obviously trying to initiate gog magog
There.
All the rest is shit. Ayys, hollow earth, etc. Smoke screen for C2CAM retards.
I WANT TO BELIEVE
not. so kys faggot
RECYCLE THIS!
NOW!
(when extraterrestrial sounds homo…)
Yummy. Chinese dips.
We'd need to evolve to become a space-faring race not just use technology.
No, good tech will be enuff.
A bucket of common sense in an /x/ weird Zig Forums thread.
The problem is if your planet has even a slightly higher gravity than earth, early rocketry doesn't work.
You can't into science, obviously. For all the bells and whistles we put on space rockets, the improvements are quite minimal overall. It's still a big canister full of fuel with flappers, with the anus on fire, thrown into space by pointing at something else than the roof of a van.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

believes jewed physics that can't explain shit.
user. Why.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

flying fish