Best BBC interview this year

youtu.be/KNqLl6J8jM8

A Muslem BBC cunt interviews the great Rasmus Paludan and gets a lecture on freedom of speech and Quran burning.
Her true muslem colors are revealed as Paludan shits on her shithole country and religion.

What does /pol think?
Do you recognize the power level?

Attached: trig.PNG (515x392, 383.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diaryfrenchpua.com/freeseductionebooks/David_X_-_Rules_Of_David_X.pdf
bitchute.com/video/6FLe3KoGcBvd/
ethnologue.com/language/pes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give tl;dr

hitler
Post the video.

Just watch the YouTube embedded, don't forget to like and subscribe

How kiked is he?

Thanks, user. She was overwhelmed by his power level.
You can tell this good gentleman is not English; if he were, he would be full of fear to say anything bad about Islam, at least on camera.
Inb4 the kikes are the real problem, mudslimes are our friends and Iranians are Aryan.

Attached: 5e9db40b26681e38da80e32c9dd8b11ff5a06c7ed2a720d07817143fd1b205b4.jpg (542x500, 75.21K)

No thanks kike.

God, I'd love to shag that elf.

I'd let her call me racist as I'm busting a nut.

He thinks:
Its ok to keep the 6000 jews, he dont mind them
Wants to kick out 90% + of immigrants.
Denmark currently has 8% immigrants.
He fine with les than 1%
First order of business is to kick out all criminal migrants(mainly muslem) and then all who recive benefits and dont work(mainly muslem)
And a bunch more.. chek the vids on that channel, they are either in english or english subs.

Hitler is coming!

She looks like a young boy..

Stop tranny enabling.

I'm going to smash your like button and subscribe you in so many places.

She was clearly attracted to him and wanted his dick. Look how she smiles, when she realises, that he overpowers her. She can not help it but getting wet. Of course she would never admit it, but in her unfucked dreams she moans about him, because he did not cuck out to her:
muhhh islam
muhhh migrants
muhh im a women.

Based. But needs more NatSoc and race realism.

>>diaryfrenchpua.com/freeseductionebooks/David_X_-_Rules_Of_David_X.pdf

UwU daddy

Send that muslim cunt to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Watch them spank her or stone her or throw acid to her face.

Do not let that bitch into white countries, the moment she "converts" she's no longer white.

Reminds me of how Chomsky was against us getting involved in Syria, but then turned around and said we should stay to protect the Kurds. Not so anti-US military interventionism after all!

she's twitching like she's just done a big line of drugs

fag

based as fuck man, slay the whites

Saying anything else is political suicide.
This:

/pol thinks /pol is being raided by faggots sliding all the threads. Learn to read, niggers.

TOP KEK

No they are arab in nature.

Does anyone know the exact name?

Why do you think she's exciting such lust on this thread?

BBC interviewer gets baited by politician in to showing she's biased towards Islam even though she's desperately trying to conceal her motives. She misunderstands his explanations and tries to put words in his mouth. She is either really stupid or trying to employ rules for radicals.

Honestly, burn a Quran.

Kike.

That shitskin chanting in the background is really fucking disgusting. They think they are so cultured yet can't come up to the ankles of a good Christian choir. How embarrassing.

Attached: MrkJvY1.png (625x387, 484.35K)

He called BBC a shithole media so video is pretty good.

He seemed pretty eager to call her a nazi and a racist. Seemed like he wasn't hiding anything at all.

L
E
L

Attached: 94e7fc46214c972e3ab28c1317e478fe987c11e33252a1a12fba89ad61ad8a4d.jpg (400x402, 46.38K)

I think the idea is to mirror lefty talking points and see how triggered they get by eating the shit they serve others.
Also if you call them a nazi first its harder for them to call you the same without looking like a retard.
Thats why he reved up when she called him a racist.

Attached: HuhRasmus.png (512x512, 499.27K)

He just proved that wrong though.

I've been away from jew theater too long to get excited about anything from it. "not all muslims, only radical ones," "you're a nazi, you're the racist," etc. the amount unwinding of such bullshit is too tiresome to bother. that so many in this thread are excited says there's been an influx of the_donald/fox news types.

She called him racist
He step it up and called her a racist AND a nazi..

Her next line was probably to compare his rethoric to 1930's germany or something simular.
Implying he's a nazi was hindered because she called him childish for repeating back to her that she was racist.
She could then not do the same without looking like a tard.
(this guy is smart, and a hell of speaker when he speaks danish)
And when he preemptively called her a nazi he stoped that line of loaded "questioning"
(Sorry for the long explenation, english is not my first language..)

read this:

You dont understand how clear his political and rhetorical optics are because he's speaking in a foreign language to him.
He destroys even better in danish debates.
bitchute.com/video/6FLe3KoGcBvd/

nice # but when I read his Wikipedia article it doesn't accuse him of anti-Semitism, does that mean he never names the Jew? I don't want to disregard a guy just because he doesn't openly name the Jew, I realize how difficult that is without sabotaging your efforts to reach people.

I think the trick is to resist the Muslims and just let the Jews subtly out themselves as you innocently provoke situations that Jews can't resist to meddle in, and let other people online point it out for you.

Time will take care of that user.
Kneecapping plans by straight up banning Islam is good.
Spain was the most anti-islam in western europe but it's mega cucked, not even funny

Attached: 873248f3hgjkhsgdu4y34.png (830x987, 622.24K)

Exactly. It's the same thing as Trump:
Leftists win the argument when you argue on their terms. Calling people 'racist' back and forth is implying that racism is bad. Own racism, reject equality, do not enter politics on the pretense of fighting racism, otherwise you'll end up eating your own shit. Notice how this faggot is willing to dance with the pet monkeys but not with the people that brought them here? He doesn't care about whites, "power level" my ass, he's an attention whore who will never do anything about immigration, let alone deportation. He has no "power level" to hide, he's spineless.

And she laughed at him for playing the SJW game, as she should have. It's her game, not his. Her people get to stay, his people will still be replaced.
I doubt she's done calling people nazis. If anything he just kept her reason to use it in place: "the natives still call each other nazis, to prove how tolerant they are, what retards! lol".

The time for optics is over. Optics is impotence.

Jews are a small almost irelevant minority and a insignificant social problem in denmark.
theirs 6000 jews in denmark.
Theirs 500K Mudslimes.
He wants to solve the biggest problems first.
1. all migrants with criminal records get deported
2.all migrants on wellfare get deported
3. ban hijab (burka already banned)
4. make all public displays of religion illegal
5. kick out those who dont have atleast two danish grandparents

Essentialy he says he will make it so hard to be a muslim in denmark that you are not realy a muslim if you stay if you are lucky enough to not get kicked out.

How would you have replied? Please LARP for us

You either know slim to non about this guy and his politics and the situation in danish politics or you are tarded

Fuck off. Seriously Britbongs get the FUCK out

Tried to watch all of this, but honestly cannot gaf about kosher philosemites show bickering with venomous 7thC sand beasts. Would wreck both given half the chance.

Attached: saint ebba.jpg (990x660, 138.48K)

KEK
Danish politician..
tard

I wouldn't be going around burning Qurans. You physically remove both the politicians and the foreigners simultaneously. You don't talk to them, that's a total waste of time and makes you look impotent, which you are if that's all you can do. A lion doesn't care what his prey thinks.

Attached: hedidntknow.png (899x436, 488.9K)

His tactics are to trigger mudslimes and get it on camera to show normies how mudshits behave.
Its working, he's getting into parliament.
He was unknown to the public in denmark two months ago.

you need to gb2reddit faggot

Why are you ignoring the fact that most people-cattle have been conditioned by media and schools to ignore you if you sperg out and name the jew?
Oh yeah because you just want him to fail, Ben.

Don't mind him, he glows most brightly

Everytime he opens his mouth, everytime he burns a Quran, everytime he calls 'the prophet' a pedo goatlicker, a thousand urban youths chimp out.
Do you think this doesn't affect the thinking of the store owner with the broken window? The retiree who stays in her apartment while cars burn outside?
Retard, he's enacting more change than you ever could.

Attached: camping gondola.webm (540x405, 3.92M)

the guy isn't based, he's still more blue pilled

The time for optics is over faggot.

Jews aren't the ones legislating danish demographic replacement with non-whites, danes are themselves responsible for it. The opinions of most people are irrelevant, you just go for the jugular and let them cope with the outcome.
All that would prove, if you weren't just being hyperbolic, is that danes are cucks. It wouldn't change anything.
No, he's not changing anything.

Getting into parliament and beeing on all politcal debate shows for the next 4 years wont have any effect?

You clearly tarded as fuck!

Ethnologue says Persian, with a few variants for language dialects. ethnologue.com/language/pes

You saw what happened to Trump

This.
Euros are so god damn bluepilled they believe in voting more than Americans do. And then post about how super duper smart they are. Sage for more euro idiocy from /int/ ruining Zig Forums

I belive 8% is managable to deport legaly if something happens soon.
(he suggests revoking citicenships amongst other things..Ive explained a bunch above.. also chek more vids)
If you are right and it ends in a civil war he is accelerating that process.
Ranting and raving as a openly racist person will get you no where.
(denmark is not like the US in politics)
As ive said before, you know little about denmark and its politics and what is possible.

I love how these non-whites act in white countries, they act like they're untouchable, they look like spoiled children

By using "racist" and "nazi" as an insult? No, he is a cuck acucking. He's just like every other politician, he's using faggots like you who think playing the game of leftist rhetoric will work in your favor, guess what? It won't.
Ranting and raving will get you nowhere regardless of the content of your speech. I'm not talking about ranting and raving though, I'm talking about taking control by force.

Attached: quote-democracy-is-talking-itself-to-death-the-people-do-not-know-what-they-want-they-do-not-benito-mussolini-90-62-07.jpg (640x301, 51.47K)

Good luck with that..

That's your problem: you don't mean what you say.

Shut your degenerate mouth, you race-mixing English fag.

(reluctantly checked)
Yeah good luck voting to stop genocide. Fuck off bluepilled euroqueer. Sage this idiotic thread

What the fuck are you doing?
Buying a shit ton of guns and ammo, and doing absolutely nothing!
Piss of retard!

She's speedballing like everyone else trying to cope with modern life, but its anxiety at being outclassed by a lawyer too. Lawyers play with words, where as presstitutes can only get offended or suck dicks.

Attached: cuckoutorhideinyourbasement.png (499x355, 138.26K)

Rasmus Paludan is what we Danes call a frikadelle nationalist, he's not really what we want, but he has a few qualities that we NEED (mainly that not to be cowed or surrender or cuck) for that he's very good. He's demonstrating how impotent those he debate and argue with are, aswell as how childish they are. In a way he's very good at pulling the curtain and showing how much of a clown-world we live in. He's getting my vote, though I'd rather vote with crossbow bolts to the skull of traitors.

He calls people "racist" and "nazi" so that's debatable.
He's demonstrating that in himself, not sure about anyone else though.
So you're like a trumpnigger but in danish form. Trust me, do what you just claimed you would rather do, if you really want that at all. This guy will go out of his way to condemn you to save face, he already proved that in the video.

Attached: pettinessistheworst.png (676x351, 131.64K)

Attached: Muslim BBC reporter gets triggered by Danish based politician1.mp4 (320x180, 15.37M)

Attached: rambo.jpg (960x540, 61.23K)

This was ment for

the guy literally just repeating Sargon of Akkad talking points on free speech lol

If its true, so what..
English isnt his first language, I think he did well.

Fuck off kike

I just think it's funny because Sargon had the opportunity to do this to Vicotira Derbyshire but basically failed because she was more dominant and assertive in the interview

Your country is fucked if everyone thinks like you.

Obvious Zionist shill.

dude was making sense until she called him out for saying Denmark is Christian and secular. He got defensive after that point and starting going weird

r8 mem

Attached: how you run a country.png (255x255, 7.06K)

Yeah that was beautiful, one only needs to make them defend their own theology, they simply cannot win the argument. They will attack and that will be the justification for their eradication. I can't wait.

What poll numbers does he get?

I laughed but cmon man

He would not be fooled by her appearance. SHE is the joke.

based level over 9000
I bet he is browsing here somewhere rn

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (720x644, 66.56K)

polls are innacurate, only 1000-2000 people asked and some/allot of people are afraid to admit in front of others that they vote for him..
Polls are ranging from 2.8% up to 5%
(he needs 2% to get in, any more and their will be several representativs from his party)
I belive he will get 5-15% and that he will double that in 4 years.
Elections are in two days..we will know then.

Thanks! I cant be bothered to proof read most of the time;)

He talks about "normies" and has a few expressions that are from the chan's
Ive never heard him mention it, but Danes on the chans have mentioned that they belive he's lurking or has lurked/posted before.
He's probably to busy these days considering election in two days

Bingo

I'll have to chek that one out, havent seen it.
Cheers!

R88

Of course, that's how statistics work. The media can always conduct dishonest ones, yet they're still somewhat useful to get a general feel for how well he's doing it.

Hopefully he does well. What happened to the younger Dane who was outspoken just like him? He was active a few years ago.

Sure, I think he will do allot better than the polls suggest.
Im looking forward to getting the results in a couple of days.
Dont know about the young dane.
Im Norwegian and discovered Paludan a couple of months ago.
Post a link if you find him/can be bothered. sounds interresting

Found him, Daniel Carlsen.

thanks

You're a muslim in your soul.

Her false (((journalist of integrity and reasonable person))) face is enough to warrant a boot imprint.

I want to _ the __ out of that dainty Paki reporter…