Truckening through aids pride parade

Former councilman, 90, arrested after driving through crowd at Dover pride parade
A 90-year-old man and former city councilman was arrested Saturday after police say he struck a man with his vehicle during a gay pride parade in Dover, Delaware.

Reuben Salters, 90, was charged with third-degree vehicular assault and related offenses.

archive.is/VGK5B

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (764x432, 497.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VGK5B
stonewallforever.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honorable Aryan?

Based nigger.

Attached: 1443021988140.jpg (3465x2900, 1.3M)

He looks pretty swell for a 90 year old

You'd look that good too if you never had to work in your life

What was the fag's opinion about Confederate statues?

Attached: HH_Charlottesville.png (271x484, 149.38K)

A nigger did it.
Watch this story get buried in the local press and disappear forever.

In that case, maybe that should be the goal for a hypothetical pro-White government.
Ensuring that people do not need to work so that we can stay good looking even into our 90s whilst running over faggots.

Master motorman.

Does not matter if you're black or white. G*d bless this man.

Honorary Aryan on my book

(checked)

We need to appropriate truck attacks from the Muslims. One Muslim from Africa with a truck killed more than 80 people, making it the deadliest attack ever committed by a single person alone. If we plan well, and pick the right targets, hundreds will be killed and injured by truck attacks. Lone wolf attackers should heavily consider this, while organized groups should also organize these attacks at a much bigger scale. Imagine it were a younger man, driving a huge truck, through a giant crowd of hundreds of naked, diseased, faggot degenerates?

Aaancient…

The whole problem with some populations is people’d be glad to include them if they was also inclusive.

Though at that age is a man even safe to drive? We can’t cycle cerebral fluids clean just yet, nor’ve we cyber-eyes good enough to drive with.

Heavy trucks going into crowds, large quantities of liquid fuels in vehicles or at doors of mosques, and improvised explosives, are all my greatest fears. Much moreso than mindless gun violence which only feeds the grabbers' fantasies. It would be awful if people started using the Religion of Pieces' tools against them.

absolutely based

still a nigger though

>archive.is/VGK5B
BLACK MAN PLOWS ASS IN PRIDE PARADE

When the road gets tough, get firestone tires so you don't get stuck in pride parades.

What happened. Can I get a quick run down?

Keep on Truckin'

Attached: BUMP.png (610x284, 331.26K)

The moral of the story is, you're never too old or fucked up to contribute. Do your part to defeat ZOG today!

The race and age of the defendant will be taken into account, so even though it was deliberate his punishment will be less than the faux murder of that jew bitch.

no thanks

he probably didn't even realize he was driving, tbh

His inner dialogue

"I fucking hate these faggot niggers. Let me put this hat on and transform into evil Super Council Negro."

go back to reddit.

Why? I am not gay, and am not going to impregnate your mud for you.

You're common filth.

Reuben

did he mean to do it or did he just fall asleep at the wheel because he's old as fuck?

2/10 didn't kill anyone. only 1 victim who suffered non-permanent damage.

No. His operation was a total failure.

300% Mentholated

That's amazingly based

kek

Self driving alahu akbar tankers rolling through faggots and trannies.

Attached: 1248963713916.jpg (640x443, 27.99K)

Reuben "Run Over Queers at Dover" Salters.
Reuben "Bend Over, Dover" Salters.

find this June Pride month laughable?

Go to this site: stonewallforever.org/

Post pictures of Stonewall Jackson.

If there is going to be an "internet monument: called Stonewall forever let it be to s Stonewall worthy of respect.

Attached: stonewall jackson.jpg (874x1200, 229.54K)

hehe

once you get so old i guess fuck it, let 'em have it.. lol

Attached: 300px-CarracciHercules.jpg (300x200, 18.83K)

ah, the smell of fresh flying kikes

Nah, I'd toss him a bucket of KFC and grape drank for the effort though.

I love how he didn't want to run over the cones, only the fags.

cringe

memory hole bump
dem darn faggots stinkin' up tha place