Transgender uterus implants may soon be a reality, according to surgeons

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Transgender uterus implants may soon be a reality, according to surgeons.

"… once the medical community accept this as a treatment for cis-women with uterine infertility, such as congenital absence of a womb, then it would be illegal to deny a trans-female who has completed her transition. There are clearly anatomical boundaries when it comes to trans women but these are problems that I believe can be surmounted and the transplant into a trans-female is essentially identical to that of a cis-female."
bioedge.org/bioethics/womb-transplants-could-be-a-vital-medical-service-for-transgender-women/12983

"From a justice perspective, there is a moral imperative to ensure equitable access to UTx [uterine transplants]. In this case, arguments against providing UTx to genetically XY women for reasons unrelated to safety and efficacy should be assessed carefully to address potential discrimination against genetically XY women as a social group."

And the best part - they won't even have to remove the penis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30125449

Attached: transgender-uterus-implant-1.jpg (60.95 KB, 709x355)
Attached: transgender-uterus-implant-2.jpg (45.84 KB, 709x347)

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

that's stupid, it isn't going to be functional, it's like surgically putting a tumor in your body

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

XY women
Lel.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

Women with transplanted uteruses have managed to get a baby out of them. We'll have the hormone therapy for trannies to eventually be able to do the same. It's like the web, it's happening whether we want it to or not.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Thinking that a 'normal' and functional child is going to emerge from that diseased and POZ fucking thing. I can't wait to see the diseases and deformities that get vomited up from their nasty fucking neg holes (as in the opposite of bearing Life).

Attached: deformed-infant-3.jpg (6.63 KB, 271x186)
Attached: deformed-infant-2.jpg (5.81 KB, 275x183)
Attached: deformed-infant.jpg (6.07 KB, 258x196)

Jack Green
Jack Green

I bet the drug cartels are going to use this, nothing like a drug mule smuggling the goods in their fake tranny womb to keep an agent from checking that disgusting shit out.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

I get a laugh out of the tranny puss the comes out of their constructed neg hole. Any man who is stupid enough to put their dick in that deserves the POZ he receives as a result of aligning himself with death. See pic…yeah sure…'babies' are going to emerge from your colon juice and 'self lubricating' shit puss filled vagina.

Attached: tranny-self-lubricating-vagina.png (18.52 KB, 1063x357)

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

doctor turns anus into vagina
tranny worried about whether or not his boyfriend is in danger from eating his pozzed ass juice

If I were an alien species and read that, I'd wipe this entire planet out on principle.

Attached: vomit.webm (2.1 MB, 624x352)

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

Indeed, we shall let the trials decide the outcome.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

No faggot. You will be exterminated by an aware population before you have the opportunity to breed even more deadly and hideous disease on this planet and inflict EVEN MORE SUFFERING AND PAIN ON THE INNOCENT.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS FOR YOUR DEATH CULT AND YOUR FUCKING ABOMINATIONS ON THIS PLANET.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

I remember you. You're the schizo poster who threatens to kill everyone he perceives as a Jew in different threads. Mad lad

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Why didn't that same aware population stop the trials with women getting the womb transplants from the same doctors?

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

wait, they can have kids too? What

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Most of it is infected mentally if not physically already. It is a shame that the people of this planet were so easily corrupted with the worst most abominable things that GLOBOHOMO could imagine and pursue…the torture and mutilation of humanity, spreading deadly disease, destroying hetero reproduction…the list of their crimes goes on and on for as long as they have dysgenically remained alive on this planet. Mercy is a weakness when you are talking about this sort of parasitic fucking abomination of Life.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

They can have something that is stewed in their diseased shit for 9 months…is that a child?

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Ultimately, this is great when you think about it. Nobody in their right mind would go through with any kind of this surgery right? But more importantly, this wont put them into their right mind either. As we're witnessing the technology advance, kikes are going to get better and better at catering to the whims of the insane.

The result? The idea of sexes being reinforced by traditional gender roles in society is going to be irrefutably proven correct. Does that matter for you and me? No, it's a truth that we've already known. But if theres anybody looking at things today and doing soul searching, it would be very difficult to rationalize this as being sane, natural, or necessary.

Every day more and more people are realizing that Uncle A was right.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

schizo poster
You tell me, what is 'right and good' about the scenario above? Do you really think that little children deserve to be tortured in this manner, even before they are born?

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Not with current biotech. All attempts so far have miscarried, but as time goes on, the "pregnancies" are steadily gaining weeks of development as tech improves.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Just like meth mommies, it's going to happen whether you want it to or not. If not, why don't laws stop meth/pot mommies?

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

I disagree that it is great. This is like encouraging the torture of the innocent and what deserves to be protected.

There must be SOME moral fiber left in you, some level of pity for little children and humanity, right?

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Without globohomo and the kikes (((CIA is the biggest illicit drug pusher in the world))) meth would gradually dissipate and become an extremely rare occurrence in our communities.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

If you and your group can't stop them from peddling drugs, what makes you think you can stop them from their unnatural medical trials?

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

DEATH
Although I honestly wouldn't put it past them to try to brew a fetus in a rotting carcass…since they are already 'attempting to brew one in the rotting carcass that is a tranny'.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

What successes have you had against women having this unnatural procedure done? How will you translate those successes to the trannies?

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Don't get me wrong, we absolutely need to live up to the 14 words. But this surgery wouldn't be for somebody on the fence, or questioning their identity. If anything, to me this is another representation of the evils of modern progressive science, displayed clearly and shamelessly.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Look this is where they are heading ANYWAY…the only question remains, can we stop them from injuring and mutilating MANY INNOCENTS along their path? If you care nothing for HUMANITY you will receive a world that cares nothing for your humanity either.

Also, fuck off (((journalist))) these are not 'women' you fucking retard.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

questioning their identity
There is no such thing as 'questioning your identify' you fucking kike. Learn some basic biology. Every cell in your body has 'your identity' imprinted on it from the very second of conception. It is not something that 'you can change'.

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

women
The tech was used to transplant uteruses from women into XX women (as it seems I need to specify that with you). It's now in the early stages of being adapted to trannies.

Humanity
Again, how did you and your group use this argument to slow the trials with XX women?

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

And you know the best part user? The normies don't fucking care!

That's right. They're free to do whatever the flying fuck they like. Where are all the conservative Christians now?

They're all cowards user. "B-but they can't take our guns." Like your bumpstock? And your assault rifles in certain states? Please. They'll give it to whatever they demand to appease them and continue on with their comfy lives.

The masses are lemmings and nothing will happen. The fact that they are attempting to make men pregnant and nobody cares shows just how utterly incorrigible the average moron, I mean person, is. Most of the people in America can't even find North Korea on a map for fuck sakes.

What will happen is the goalposts will be continually shifted and they'll just cuck out little by little. First it was no women's rights, then no mass immigration, then no illegal immigration, then no gay rights, then no trannies in the military, then… What? Soon they'll be arguing against pedos while conceding to trannies. It will never end.

Attached: 1509148313106.png (275.19 KB, 503x730)

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

There are clearly anatomical boundaries when it comes to trans women.
The only quote of value. It should be repeated ad nauseam on all platforms.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

You seem to be suffering from some sort of kike induced brain damage if this has to be explained to you on the levels that you seem to require (((journalist))).

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

It will never end.
Because you allow it user. It ends when you stop allowing it.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

You know what the fuck I meant. There arent going to be well adjusted, healthy brains that think this is a good idea. We arent going to be losing any good people to this kind of surgery, only witness examples of why this kind of practice is degenerate and evil.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

The only quote of value. It should be repeated ad nauseam on all platforms.
False.

Truth is what you define it to be, as clearly demonstrated by our enemies.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

<I've had no successes stopping shit like this in the past and now I'm just shitposting about how I don't like it
Pottery. Carry on, Aussie

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Honestly that’s even more disgusting than dick mutilation, men with uteruses stuff in their abdomens

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Would you be surprised if I told you this is just the beginning?

Attached: 1536776517603.gif (1.5 MB, 218x218)

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

I will give you this, you don't know fuck all about how the human mind works, but I am not super surprised by this revelation (it is the average 84 IQ and the ability to think you are 'intelligent' when you are only clever and malicious parasite).

Noah White
Noah White

Fuck, you were an ad hom bot all along

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

That is what people always say about creeping immorality…and the world SUFFERS, IS TORTURED AND DIES under these parasites TLC.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

Not at all

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

ad hom bot
Is that how you sleep at night? refusing to acknowledge your guilt in this abomination of humanity?

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

There are clearly anatomical boundaries when it comes to trans women.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Show me a single post where I supported it

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

The Kali Yuga still has a while to go, we’re only at the tip of the iceberg

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

You kikes and your linguistic games, you are such a fucking riot and soooo transparent.

Attached: women-laughing.jpg (177.47 KB, 1280x720)

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Yep. People will not RESPOND to abomination and torture, so they are making their own bed.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

I may be raped and tortured.

But at least I'm not RACIST

Attached: 942819431294519.jpg (98.22 KB, 1200x886)

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

It’s time to start living like we already live in the Golden Age anons. Be men against time and fight until Kalki arrives

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

What, really? That technology is advancing way faster than I expected. Ooh, chills, you know? Happy tears and a secret smile; I love it most of all when technology outpaces my scheming.

Fundamentally, one of the ways that hateful people are kept from reproducing might become by encouraging them to refuse to avail themselves of the latest technology. I’d been thinking top-quality exowombs would happen first… I’m not willing to guinea pig a tech like this, but once the numbers are good enough I might be willing to USE it.

You disgust-oriented people without the emotional fortitude to face reality are funny. You think you’re strong because you can look at ugly pictures, but if you were really immune to them you would see the weaves of protein and lipid that guard and empower our nerves and bones. Your weaknesses to yech break you, and adaptations that kept your ancestors alive are increasingly an ironic demerit to your health. Biotechnology IS advancing. Live in peace, live forever. Live in violence, die unnecessarily.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

Attached: nightmare-goggles.jpg (38.21 KB, 722x349)

John Long
John Long

5.5/10 bait

A wee bit too obvious

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

He will finish what Hitler started. Also, nice ID

Attached: C30B64F5-F745-4026-93D0-3B8C4A4CC287.jpeg (88.18 KB, 1200x630)

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Quick question: is there a significant percentage of trannies that are child molesters? You know you have the 1 in 3 statistic in regards to sodomites? Is there data for trannies?

Attached: 1515207806930.jpg (37.06 KB, 420x408)

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

You can lump trannies in with fags. They are basically the same defective DNA/mental illness.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

I would bet that almost all of them are child molestation victims but I don't have numbers on that.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

it's happening whether we want it to or not.
guaranteed that won't work and is the dumbest shit anyone has ever thought of.

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

Fucking hell.

Attached: c02ed69a8261998c9299dd7aa978c63dc7241dc88b0294125f260381fa456043.jpg (64.39 KB, 500x500)

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Die

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Live in violence, die unnecessarily.
This should come back and bite you in the ass very nicely. The last thing on this planet trannies and fags are is 'peaceful'. You are the most deviant violent abominations that have ever been spawned.

The only good thing that is going to come out of this is that fags/trannies will be identified young (before they can cause too much damage) and killed.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Nature does not allow wholly unnatural deviations to last for long. Prepare to be decimated, faggot.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Then what?

Attached: 81yvT48H4pL.-SX466-[1].jpg (19.07 KB, 466x466)

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Appropriate image since chicken eggs come out their shitter as well all covered with slime blood and shit when they are hatched.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Attached: tranny-birth.jpg (224.33 KB, 1242x1345)

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

this thread
Men don't even have the body to carry a child.
And neither the means to create a child with man.
And if you put a tumor in them it still won't work because of the genes. No fucking eggs.
DELETE THIS THREAD

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Don't you think we will reach a stage when artificial eggs will be produced and will be able to function "normally"? If that time comes I will truly lose my mind.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

DELETE THIS THREAD
Oy vey goyim! Stop exposing our insanity!

You can easily tell who the kikes are by their ready willingness to censor their opponents.

Attached: 1512164967613.jpg (50.42 KB, 621x672)

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

man
after years
i would think i was becoming imune
but that shit is disgusting and horrifying on new levels
the abyss of degeneration has no bottom

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

We are going to need ID's to mix out the insane people from the sane people soon.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

tfw the outcast basement dwellers are now the sane people, the ONLY sane people

I want off this ride

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

It will never work, because the brain will reject it. It will have autoimmune response to the womb. But at least they can try and I'm gonna laugh at the end

Men and women's brain are different. Doesn't matter how many hormone treatment he will get, it won't work

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

It will never work, because the brain will reject it. It will have autoimmune response to the womb. But at least they can try and I'm gonna laugh at the end

Like organ donation.

R-right?

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Cloning and genetic modification of humans is illegal and it better stays this way, kike.
Now fuck off with your kike arguments.
obvious propaganda thread for choosing the dead end
muh your a kike!
censor their opponents.
Make another thread and don't start it like OP: trannies have a future; uterus transplants soon!
That's a mutilated woman. It's normal for women to give birth and breastfeed.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

kike
kike arguments
Your reading comprehension is astounding.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Daily reminder that our taxpayer is wasted on this and with such difficult tasks, it may costs $1 m or more per each person. You all slightly contribute on these freaks

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Like organ donation.
Not like organ donation. Brains of boys and girls are different when born. They grow fundamentally different right from the start.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

Cloning and genetic modification of humans is illegal and it better stays this way

Not going to respond to the rest of your bullshit, but human cloning has been going on for a LONG time.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Not in my country kike.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

That is true. But you act like that will stop them.

If reality stopped them they wouldn't chop their dicks off in the first place now would they? You clearly must be a newfag if you don't realize the lengths they, and by they I mean the jews, will go to to destroy everything you hold sacred.

It's on the drawing board faggot. It's going to happen.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Yep, now I've McFucking had it. BRB, leaving society and joining a monastery. This world is becoming too sick and evil for words.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

They are improving the hormone-suppressant drugs just like they improves the immuno-suppressant drugs they needed for organ transplantation. Even now, the medical community is inching out more days of "pregnancy" in these trials. They'll be miscarrying for a long while, but eventually some tranny will be able to get an early c-section.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Even some patients reject organ transplant so that they are prescribed to weaken the immune system. The major problem is that this is organ reproductions, men brains have been sending signals to reproduce sperm, now that the male reproduction is changed into female version. What will happen then? and not a hormone treatment will fix it unless you change their brains first.

Also, even if these trans have vagina, they will never ever feel pleasure like a normal woman because it's hard task to repair damaged sensory tissues

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Even some patients reject organ transplant so that they are prescribed to weaken the immune system. The major problem is that this is organ reproductions, men brains have been sending signals to reproduce sperm, now that the male reproduction is changed into female version. What will happen then? and not a hormone treatment will fix it unless you change their brains first.
If I recall correctly, and I'm not a surgeon or a doctor, many people who get transplants actually have to take drugs to stop the body from rejecting it as a foreign object. You basically need an organ from another Cornishman if you're Cornish.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

But you act like that will stop them.
It's not the jews that chop off their dicks and pretend to be women.
Chopping of a dick and drawing in a slit - every psychopath with a knife can do that. Whether they could make it look at least not "It's just a wound." is another thing.
Making a man into a women genetically is just not possible. There is no way to edit the genes of living beings yet. Even if the kikes threw more money at it than it was worth to them it wouldn't work.
Another reality is that the kikes want to exterminate us. Now if they weren't a dead end, the kikes wouldn't reach that goal.
The sole reason kikes recommend you to cut off your dick to start with is that you do not breed.
days
A pregnancy takes months. Whether it's 3, 6, or 20 days atm is completely irrelevant. With the current method it's not going to happen and that's the point. Jews don't help people.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Inching forwards is a verb of progression. Days turn to weeks, then to months.

It's at about 2.5 months right now. They need at least 22 weeks for a chance at a successful c-section.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

I want off this ride
The only way off is to kill the operators of the ride. It is not your fault for letting this slide, every generation up to this point has 'passed the buck' and let the legally insane operate the nuthouse. However, since you CANNOT GET OFF THE RIDE due to the nature of reality. You must chose the alternate path and kill the plague that is making this place hell.

Attached: parasites-what-type-does-your-nation-have.png (551.69 KB, 900x600)

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

You need a pretty heavy cocktail of immunosuppresants to avoid organ rejection in the first place, that's correct. While my knowledge is limited (bachelor degree in molecular biology), I'd say that it is unlikely that any available hormone treatment will be able to recreate the proper conditions in the transplanted uterus for a pregnancy to occur, and even if it might be possible, carrying that pregnancy out to completion will be nigh impossible with our current technology and understanding.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

Days turn to weeks, then to months.
And I'm saying they won't get past a certain point.
It's at about 2.5 months right now. They need at least 22 weeks for a chance at a successful c-section.
22*7/30=5.13
That's more than double while the 2.5 are probably already rounded up.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

If any user does do a formal analysis of the timeline, remember that a c-section can move the goalposts to 22 weeks instead of a healthy 40 weeks. Granted, progress in delaying miscarriage is extremely slow right now.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

You need a pretty heavy cocktail of immunosuppresants to avoid organ rejection in the first place, that's correct. While my knowledge is limited (bachelor degree in molecular biology), I'd say that it is unlikely that any available hormone treatment will be able to recreate the proper conditions in the transplanted uterus for a pregnancy to occur, and even if it might be possible, carrying that pregnancy out to completion will be nigh impossible with our current technology and understanding.
Sounds correct. So, basically, trannies of the future are going to be walking assemblies of sewn-together parts from various different people who hold themselves together with cocktails of immuno suppressants (and probably antibiotics).

Progress.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Your calculations are correct. It will take a shit-ton of inching forwards to have an infant survive to c-section, but medicine will inch forwards all the same.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Probably tons of endocrine implants as well

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

I am still hoping for sepsis and maybe something that looks like one of their faggot diseases they get from their lifestyle.

Attached: genitals-rotting-away-3.jpg (126.46 KB, 960x720)

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Progress for big pharma…

Attached: BaronHarkonnen-young-man-Dune-screenshot.JPG (23.42 KB, 639x348)

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

but medicine will inch forwards all the same.
Then hand over the quantum computer you got in your pocket, you shittalker!

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

He thinks that mutilating yourself is 'progress' you can't expect too much from a brain that is that mentally ill.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

No wonder they want to outlaw knives in the UK.

Attached: fag-BDSM-nullo-cock-balls-cut-off.png (424.05 KB, 877x3703)

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Are they comparable? What evidence has anyone published on progress being made on quantum computing?

I can post a few tranny publications if you doubt that docs are making marginal progress with new cocktails kek

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

In all seriousness, the West will have actually collapsed before these frankenstein neo-trannies start walking the earth.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Hell, maybe even applications of somatic cell gene therapy in the adrenal gland and other endocrine glands to modify the most prominent hormone regulators related to sex steroids.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Nope. You don't understand the scheming of the jewish mind. They have kept poor Japan grinding along the bottom of total collapse so that they can steal everything of value from it. They will do the same here so that their fucking amboniations can be domesticated and folded into culture.
If you let them.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

The more expensive the merrier.

This is a for-profit industry after all.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

I don't doubt for a second that they're working on ways to CRISPR adults for causes like these

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Don't be a dumb fucking idiot. There are things that CRISPR cannot address and altering the fundamental structure of DNA is one of them.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

The general computing quantum computer subverted people speak of is not there.
There are only super expensive quantum accelerators for certain scientific tasks.
Quantum mechanics won't help peoples computers during their lifetime and not the lifetime of their kids.

The people who chop of their dicks are misled in the same manner.
There won't be gene changes during their imaginative grandchildrens lifetimes.
And no one who chopped of his genital will give birth.

This "science will be there soon" is pure ideological quackery.

John Powell
John Powell

Science is FAR more advanced than you can even possibly know. We have UFOs, clones, killer robots. And we've had these since the 50s. We have CERN that can alter reality itself.

Nothing is beyond their reach. And if we stay the current course we will soon find ourselves in this territory. You will have not the words to say then.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

hahahhaha
I'm with you on that, alien bro.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Nope. You don't understand the scheming of the jewish mind. They have kept poor Japan grinding along the bottom of total collapse so that they can steal everything of value from it. They will do the same here so that their fucking amboniations can be domesticated and folded into culture.
If you let them.
You do not understand history or biopolitics. IQ in the West is eventually going to reach the level of about 70 and that will be caused by immigration and a heavily dysgenic system. That's not my opinion but the conclusions of various studies done on the matter. We can see the trends in the statistics, too. The West is imploding in all ways. Once we hit the point where basic societal functioning can no longer exist, or perhaps even before then, diversity will cause widescale, ultra violent conflict. It always has, historically, because, in a hard environment, diversity + proximity = war. The only reason why the West has not yet seen any real inter-racial violent conflict is because things are still to comfortable here.

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

You guys are the parasites.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Exactly, there isn't even a shitty quantum computer. There is, however, a shitty tranny womb transplant that takes for week before outright rejection, and steady but slow as fuck progress on adding days to the transplant before the tranny rejects the fuck out of it.

We agree on this. Trannies won't be making viable children anytime soon, but it's closer to the horizon than many anons think, with shortcuts like a c-section at 22 weeks instead of the 40 week healthy norm.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

And if we stay the current course we will soon find ourselves in this territory. You will have not the words to say then.
What good is (((science))) when it is administered by dead cult members? Do you think they are going to 'pursue death' in every aspect of its nature and not reap those same rewards? (((Science))) is not 'god' user. Quit being a fucking pussy and man the fuck up.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Attached: cloaca.png (406.42 KB, 610x398)

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

No kike, that would be you and your GIBS ME DAT nigger culture.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

… Are you aware of what CRISPR is? Metaphorically speaking, it is a molecular scissor that can be directed to cut at a specific sequence within a DNA molecule. Long story short, this allows for various modification to happen, given that you deliver whatever gene or piece of DNA you want to insert together with the CRISPR protein. It is by no means simple, and delivering an effective mixture to every somatic cell in an adult human is pretty much a pipedream, but targeting a specific organ and modifying a specific gene or even inserting one is already a possibility. I myself have literally worked on developing CRISPR-cas9-mediated gene correction in human cells for the treatment of a group of genetic diseases.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

LMAO nope but that is what it means to squeeze a pup that has been stewed in your colon juice for 9 months out of your manufactured cooch right?

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Exactly, there isn't even a shitty quantum computer. There is, however, a shitty tranny womb transplant that takes for week before outright rejection, and steady but slow as fuck progress on adding days to the transplant before the tranny rejects the fuck out of it.

We agree on this. Trannies won't be making viable children anytime soon, but it's closer to the horizon than many anons think, with shortcuts like a c-section at 22 weeks instead of the 40 week healthy norm.

You're all getting this all fucked up. The real solution will be test tube grown babies but the test tube womb just gets implanted in the body.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

Metaphorically speaking, it is a molecular scissor that can be directed to cut at a specific sequence within a DNA molecule.
No it is not user. You are stucking in fucking trannyfanny land.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

but it's closer to the horizon than many anons think
Lad were talking about doubling death stamp time here. It's like making my grandpa live till he's 200.
Well with a minor advantage of being young but we're still talking about something that's so far away from us we can exterminate the kikes from earth for another 100 times in the meantime.
And we still don't know if it worked even if "it" survived until 5.13 weeks.

Any discussions of this is meaningless and only serves to further the tranny agenda imao.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

It'll probably be both. It's just that laws right now are much more lenient on the rights a "mother" has over the fetus during an early pregnancy, than the laws on developing artificial wombs are. That's why I would predict the first tranny c-section coming before the first successful artificial wombs. It might not be the most logical way forward, but it's the law of the land.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

I am not sure how to deal with you good Sir. Are you suggesting that the major achievements in genetic manipulation and the general revitalization of the field in recent years via CRISPR-cas9, all documented in countless of scientific papers, is all just smoke and mirrors? Are you suggesting that the very real results produced by CRISPR-cas9 in the form of genetically modified animals and plants with clearly observable foreign traits, like fluorescent skin, are all just some hoax?

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

It is by no means simple, and delivering an effective mixture to every somatic cell in an adult human is pretty much a pipedream
Exactly, it doesn't work on living things. Thank you CRISPR-advertiser for repeating the advertisement that is already fed to the brains of every man and woman on planet earth.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

It'll probably be both. It's just that laws right now are much more lenient on the rights a "mother" has over the fetus during an early pregnancy, than the laws on developing artificial wombs are. That's why I would predict the first tranny c-section coming before the first successful artificial wombs. It might not be the most logical way forward, but it's the law of the land.
That will change because the most likely outcome is that feminists push for artifical wombs so women can have kids without a pregnancy. That will be for two primary reason: muh career and because pregnancy takes a toll on the body which detracts from beauty. That will open the door for trannyfreaks and – bomb, you've got mentally ill transhumanist freaks walking around. The real question is, who on earth would donate the sperm for such an evil activity?

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Doubling the organ transplant timeframe would be a better comparison than a lifespan.

By all means, go down every organ and look into how long the transplants withing the first year of successful transplants lasted before rejection compared to the transplants of the same organ 5, 10, or 20 years into the future. I'd be curious to know as well. Time will tell if the hormone therapies will be as successful as immuno-suppressant developments were in organ transplants.

Any discussions of this is meaningless and only serves to further the tranny agenda imao.
Why discuss anything if you're afraid of it being known among more anons?

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

I'm not gonna write a long comment about this but just to put out there that I disagree with this and kill and all fags and trannies.

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

who on earth would donate the sperm for such an evil activity?
It will be the same thing we have now. It only takes 10% of men who are willing to have sex before marriage to create entire nations of whores, unfit for marriage, with more than one lifetime sexual partner

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

Why discuss anything if you're afraid of it being known among more anons?
You want stupid depressed anons to cut of their dicks?

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Any man weak enough to go tranny was useless in the first place.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Make a warning thread
don't cut of your dick if you want to have children
instead of
Transgender uterus implants may soon be a reality, according to surgeons.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

That's completely untrue. Look at what happens under communism. It's not unusual.
Poorly utilized workforce.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

We need trannyfreaks to remove themselves from the genepool. Such genes are detrimental to the white race and should not exist.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

You're misinterpreting. It does indeed work on living things. You can easily genetically modify living cells. I guess nothing productive will come of continually trying to correct your misconceptions about this topic.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

kek fill me in

Chinese with massive female shortages make sense, but why would Russians all be going tranny?

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

That poster is likely a bot. Just look at the replies.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

This is probably eighties technology.
By now ZOG has likely almost mastered genetic engineering and is creating psychic warriors with magnified telepathic abilities, artificial animals and other organisms, manufactured leaders controlled using telepathically broadcast messages their bodies possessed by demonic entities.
CRISPR is a limited hangout, and probably old extraterrestrial or ZOG technology.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

sex before marriage
It's not the marriage but the bond that's important.
Whether they marry 20 times or fuck or fuck 20 random strangers makes not much of a difference.
It does indeed work on living things.
Thank you CRISPR-advertiser for correcting me. I obviously meant to say large living things like elephants and humans.
What a thought crime I committed.
I think you misunderstood. I'm not saying anything about communism. I just tried to paint an image into your head.
Maybe those men had a screw missing in their life, like communist have when building a car.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Ah, a fellow traveler.

How goes the world hopping friend?

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

It's not the marriage but the bond that's important.
read the last 7 words in the post you quoted

I'm not saying anything about communism. I just tried to paint an image into your head.
Why change the topic to such an obscure metaphor? This isn't a communism thread. It's a tranny science thread.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Oh and the CIA is probably shooting people with DNA implants, abducting pregnant mothers and genetically modifying their prenatal children.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

It's a tranny science thread.
tranny science
There is no science behind trannys. It's men who cut their dick of. It's psychological.
read the last 7 words in the post you quoted
Being a virgin isn't a requirement for marriage.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

the basement was the bomb shelter in which sanity could ride out the storm and reemerge from to rebuild afterwards.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

There is no science behind trannys.
There is science behind transplanting wombs into trannies

Being a virgin isn't a requirement for marriage.
It should be. Marriage and society would benefit greatly from it. Too bad no politician supports such a policy change.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

foreign traits
Are not the same as radically altering the sex chromosomes structure of the DNA which is fixed at birth user. We can alter specific alleles or even add foreign alleles (not that it should happen since this is how niggers came to be) but that does not mean that you are going to successfully alter the entire foundation of DNA with CRISPR (stupid fucking fag).
You guys make yourselves easy to filter.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

not birth, conception

Jayden White
Jayden White

It's psychological.
Makes it even more of a shame that we let the kikes invent 'mental health' and establish what is insane and what isn't. Can you see where they will take this in the near future?

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

an unexplained 600% increase in cancer death in transgenders has doctors at St. God's Memorial Hospital scratching their heads

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

That was beautiful user. Capped.
There is science behind transplanting wombs into trannies
For it to be science, it has to work first.
Marriage and society would benefit greatly from it.
What about people who remarry after their wife died or women who were raped?
Especially considering a time like this where muhemmid is around every corner.
Marriage was originally until "death parts us". Then some king got tired of killing his wives.
What a retard. He should have just continued. Look at the mess we're in!
Too bad no politician supports such a policy change.
See above. The problem isn't the start of it but the end.
It's not like you can toss women aside to die lonely.
The supply is limited. There's about one for each man.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Someone like you needs a public stage.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

?Easier to shoot at me?

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Maybe it works with women
But men aren't women you retard

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

what is this world hopping

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

You need to know that women can lose virginity from falling and injuries. I'm not defending women here, it's not necessary to be virgin but at least you need to check all her media sosial posts and her past to know if she's worth to marry or not. Heck, even I read somewhere that prostitutes in bug country faked her virginity using eels blood and you realize women can fake their virginity.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Attached: 32532u832885.gif (2.75 MB, 396x172)

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

If trannies can become aesthetically convincing and have children, there is literally no need for real women and their bullshit anymore.

Maybe this is a good thing after all?

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

So, more or less something like this?
That's pretty gay.

Attached: og.jpg (153.85 KB, 760x596)

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Don't get too happy OP. Switching the engine in your Honda doesn't make it a Ferrari. Also, they can't even sliced up a wiener reliably to make some sort of hole and even that costs as much as a house. THIS? This will be for the (((movie stars))). Oh yeah, a woman is much more than ovaries and a womb. They have different ratios of hormones and everything else and no, you can't just inject them in your ass every morning.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Google, Darpa gene drive.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Not many birth defects are caused by STDs, I stand as a testament to that and so does everyone else with a bunch of fucking birth defects.

Eli James
Eli James

Yeah but you motherfuckers are starting to pass around the drug resistant flesh eating kind that you are getting from fucking subhumans. Wonder what that will do to your 'colon slime offspring'.

Attached: cock-gangrene-niggers.jpg (40.64 KB, 300x218)
Attached: when-roast-beef-goes-bad-on-nigger-cock.jpg (8 KB, 215x234)

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

What the fucking hell is going ? Some young adults are confused by their sexuality and they are taking advantage of this. Usually those young adults get comfortable with their true gender as they age and become adults studies shows.

This is truly messed up. It's like some mad scientist encouraging weak minded young adults to slice up their genital and even put a plastic bag in there to foster a baby.

They can grow a human baby in an artificial womb these days so I assume that's the same techniques they are going to use and put into those poor weak minded young male adults bodies. Hoooly shieeeeeet.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

someone link the jennings sex change fail where "her" "vagina" started falling off

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

There's almost no way you could get that to work. You might be able to keep it from being rejected, but it would be next to impossible hormonally to concieve and then carry to term. Tranny hormones are already all fucked as it is. They'd obviously to artificial insemination as you couldn't get the thing to ovulate, but you'd never get the conditions right for the embryo to start developing.

If by some miracle they managed to carry it to term by monitoring and adjusting hormone levels 24/7 for 9 months, that abomination of a baby is going to have all sorts of developmental issues. Not to mention the anti-rejection drugs are going to cause immunity issues. The way I see it, it's a crime against humanity.

We're better off putting it in a hot female robot AI waifu that can monitor and adjust hormones in a controlled environment, rather than the hormonal and chemical minefield of some dude with fake tits and an open wound in his crotch.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

You could really link any of them, they are all so horrifyingly disgusting. The fag hate thread IS FULL OF IMAGES that will scar you for life of someone with all their forearm flesh stripped off and covered with a shred of flesh from their thigh so that you can see every bit of muscle and sinew in their sacrificed limb (cock 'construction')…their roastie slabs of used meat all raw and bleeding from wounds that won't heal…it is nothing more than the 'modern inquisition' brought to you by the Bolsheviks and the best part of all, people are torturing their bodies VOLUNTARILY.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Kek i like your nihilistic style user.
Smeh, men are going to cut off their dicks and women are going extend their clits.
What are you going to do about it?

Sure ban abortions but all your offspring will be faggots by 2050.
what are you going to do about it?

If were lucky user; in the not to distant future. We will be fagbot transhuminist , who can only reproduce with a 3D printer and some nut dust.

Attached: 1554683919191.jpg (115.73 KB, 1024x784)

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

VOLUNTARILY
More like because of Jews and the likes controlling the media and society.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Cool. More shit that will fail and rot inside them and they'll suicide even faster (hopefully)

Attached: 1363560679804.jpg (62.47 KB, 626x460)

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Attached: Ass-Baby.jpg (90.36 KB, 205x268)

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

they can't cure cancer.they got drugs that prevent hiv in fags they now have Lab grown wombs for HeShes ? (((pure coincidence))) are they Doing this to further degeneration of western civilization or do they do this because they changed the books of Law no longer classification of trans as Mentally ill so as to Have willing Subjects for Lab rats Human trials are they using Crazy people for Medical Research this is Wrong either way…it also could be fake to piss of good folk FUCKY

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

what about the size of a mans pelvis, id say thats a anatomical boundary?

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Wouldn't this lead to a 1/4 chance of pumping out a YY baby? That can't be healthy.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

I wonder what will happen when/if babies are born to these people woith their new parts. What if we get some otherwise fine/normal people born that then realize they wee born from an abomination and kill themselves because of it or worse

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I didn't need to sleep anyways.

Attached: 4c86761261f0a9222518baeab823a2972019b3ea2f27402f66da6e2df81c1b11.png (171.67 KB, 231x363)

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

That will probably happen, yes. But also picture this:
XY impregnates XY
1 in 4 chance YY; probably non viable.
1 in 4 chance XX; biological female born from two males (weird in itself tbh)
1 in 2 chance XY; biological male is twice as likely as a biological female

Depending on how prevalent this practice is and how many children they have, this has potential to further offset the Male/female balance. And I think we all know what tends to happen when there's a surplus of men and a shortage of women…

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

1 in 4 chance YY; probably non viable.
Yeah because the Y gene is a truncated and dysfunctional version of the X gene. There are too many vital alleles in the X gene for anything to be born alive as a YY. There are YYX's but they have huge physical deformities and disgusting mutations.

surplus of men and a shortage of women…
We will be forced to deal with the faggot menace?

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Think about all the angry male virgins on the internet. Imagine if that became the norm IRL.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

(((OY VEY GOYIM BELIEVE IT)))

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Or it might create a weird mutant hybrid/new "gender"…which also would be weird. I mean, how would it be taken(socially/etc) by society? How would we classify/handle it legally? So many questions.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

I don't know what genes are present in the X chromosome that are absent in Y, but if any of those genes are vital, a YY baby will die in utero. If it does live, they will still be marred with health complications.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Interesting, but i'd be willing to bet that it wouldn't be as bad as(iirc) a good portion of dna code is "junk" data anyways.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

So, someday soon we'll have the first fecal bourne fetus spawned from the anus of a tranny. Progress is amazing, ain't it?

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Most DNA doesn't code for proteins. And we don't know what else DNA does so we call it junk. There could be a use for it we don't know about(one study has found a correlation between certain strings of "junk" DNA and autism) but the bottom line is we don't know.
More to the point: there is absolutely coding DNA on the X chromosome that doesn't exist in Y. There would certainly be defects as those proteins would not be produced in the body.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Junk DNA like functional eyes? Or the ability to breath air? A FUCKING BRAIN?
I suppose since they will have a neg hole that is all that matters to you 'rape daddies' faggots.
You people are so fucking callus towards life and you are totally clueless and cruel beyond measure.

Attached: turners-syndrom-other-synd.png (901.8 KB, 1024x856)
Attached: congenital-deformities-babies-DNA-deletion.png (126.58 KB, 628x353)

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

No, he's talking about the 98% of our DNA that appears not to do anything at all.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

so we call it junk
It is not 'junk though user'…say if I removed the windshield from your car because it was transparent and I couldn't see the use for it while it was not in motion or because I 'didn't know what it did' and thought it 'wasn't important' would your car still run or function in the way it was intended?
We aren't even 100% sure of the function of the basic cell or the processes that occur in something like the interactions of microtubules. We are a long way from classifying the intricacy of the influence of DNA, let alone any of its emergent properties. He is making the case that 'it wouldn't be that bad to be a YY' but it wouldn't be viable at all and if they somehow made it so it would be the WORST DYSGENIC PROGRAMMING ever on this planet. These fags HATE that we want our race and nation to be strong and healthy but they don't mind producing something dysgenically that could never occur in nature as a 'novelty or fucktoy'.
he's talking about the 98% of our DNA that appears not to do anything at all.
Scientist are retarded on this one. I am not going to say anything more because I honestly don't want anyone to know since there is so much genetic refuse on Zig Forums but 98% of our DNA is not 'junk'.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Soon enough this will be old news and we'll have to find something even more terrible to be outraged about.

The boundaries must be pushed.

Attached: the-wachowski-brothers.jpg (214.65 KB, 800x600)

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Well certain viruses can implant their DNA in our own genome. It's not a huge stretch to say a sizable portion of our DNA may be a result from that process or something similar happening over billions of years. The truth is we just don't know.
As an aside, truly junk DNA could be somewhat of a safeguard against mutation. If 98% of DNA really does nothing, then 98% of DNA replication errors will do nothing as well. Likewise, it provides an additional pathway for new coding genes to form without getting rid of existing ones.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

The truth is we just don't know.
But the fags just wanna find out so we should use their 'colon slime offspring' as live human genetic testing subjects. Wow, and people wonder why I think they are lower than niggers and far more dangerous to humanity.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Whenever I see this image macro I get pissed off, it's a gross misrepresentation of a much more HORRIBLE and grim reality. Trannys do not have a cloaca, they have a fucking fistula. A literal hole in their grundle that connects the pelvical area to the intestines said hole has to be dialated every four-six hours via dildos and due to the fact the hole is filled with badly meshed together skin grafts from the old pubic region it still continues to grow body hair. However in some cases the body hair becomes ingrown body hair due to the damage the sebaceauous skin tissue recieved
so they get both hairballs coming out of their literal rotting hole and fucking cysts full of ingrown hairs growing in there. It's a literal fucking hole with their old male genitals stapled badly onto the outside to make it look like a real vagina. What's worst is that the rejection rate for this abomination of a "surgical procedure" is shockingly and absurdly high, and when it goes wrong boy does it go wrong, the stapled on, butchered up testes, penis, and pubic area skin grafts literally prolapse out of their festering wound of a fucking hole they call a "neo-vagina", so please stop.

Trannies WISH they had a fucking Cloaca, they just have a Fistula and it's no wonder post-op surgery causes tranny suicide rates to sky rocket well into the 60% region.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

I still stand with you that YY would probably be non viable. And even if it is viable, the consequences would be disastrous to the child. We're on the same boat there.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

why are we doing this? money? this seems immoral and i don't think it's right. this feels corrupt and perverted and selfish and sick.

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

So someone wished futanaris on a monkey pawn and this is the result.
Instead of "feminine" dicks they will get masculine cunts.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

I guess he is going to be on expensive anti rejection medicine for life but he will die when there is no anti rejection medicines more during shtf happening.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Ah I see you know of genetics from the late 80's early 90's.
That "junk" DNA is the machinery.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

jewworld just keeps deteriorating

Attached: aborttrans.JPG (705.07 KB, 1175x1476)

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

a MORAL IMPERETIVE
This is obviously a huge waste of cash (but then, so is a lot of public health care, like liposuctions for obese welfare negresses) but I think these tranny threads are getting a little too much attention lately. It's getting very SLIDEY around here. IDGAF about trannies, it's just another drop in the river of degeneracy they're targetting kids with and we should be focusing on the (((root causes))) here at Zig Forums not the symptoms

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

they'll have to live on anti-rejection drugs that cripple their immune system making them more vulnerable to regular diseases. and as you see in the diagrams one bad week without their pills could be fatal.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Extracted from a dead woman?
Have you learned ANYTHING about the Death Cult?
They will be using live women for that extraction the same way they will be kidnapping your sons and turning them into Nullos for pleasure. There is a reason they were hated and murdered ALL OVER THE WORLD in every culture before the kikes took control of 'PR' and made them 'fashionable'. Just like the (((organ donors))) in China harvested organs from Falun Gong LIVE they will do the same thing to women and little girls.

FUCK ME!!! SOMETIMES I THINK I TELL YOU SOMETHING IS FUCKING EVIL AND YOU ALL JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND IT, AT ALL…I MEAN IT IS LIKE YOU ARE BLIND TO EVIL.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

I kind of am morbidly curious to see what sort of flipper baby a man who pumps himself full of hormones and uses a transplanted womb will produce.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

What type of men should be forced to become women if you have a higher male than female ratio? At the very least no men would be single.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

What type of men should be forced to become women if you have a higher male than female ratio?
men forced to become women
men forced
What kind of a sick fucking world do you live in user? You are talking about involuntarily pumping someone full of hormones, surgically altering them and then raping them.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

that image
my sides

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

People who support this deny any differences in race and how it creates medical problems with even such simple things like blood donations.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Believing jewish demoralization

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Attached: Parasites.png (419.71 KB, 899x500)

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

I don't give a god damn what pisses you off tranny, you end up pissing and shitting from the same hole.

Attached: cloacas.png (308.94 KB, 500x489)

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Until we have magical gender change pills all,of this is demonic bullshit

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Like a fake genital would even work for,childbirth
The real one doesnt even work that well it teara

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

I have an image of their hairball/puss/colon juice coming out of their newly minted 'vagina' somewhere. I will find it and post in a little bit.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

The signal to produce sperm is the same that triggers ovulation. The corpus luteum would be difficult to replicate but with enough autism they'll eventually get it "working"

This is also probably going to be where a lot of artificial womb research branches off too. It would be relatively trivial to engineer pigs or another mammal to grow humanized wombs

Attached: 500px-Figure-28-03-01.jpg (67.55 KB, 500x464)
Attached: 1559608829176.jpg (74.01 KB, 750x776)

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Crime(s):
Corruption of the spirit of mankind under color of medicine.
Punishment:
Public hanging at a medical institution.

Attached: 756afe3105e64d1e02b7ad6388f73ad273b7fa40f32a30c4d184f58756f294d9.jpg (9.19 KB, 240x250)

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Your assumption that these are moral people is laughable. Why engineer something that you can just steal from someone else's body. Fuck you people are deliberately naive and tolerant of what is a patent abomination.

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

reding is too hard

Kill yourself moron

Repost it

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Holy fuck I can't wait to watch Dr. Gill dangle from a lightpost in Minecraft.