The Fashtag Goes Live In Meatspace

Based Zig Forumsak goes out and explains to leftists the Nazi origins of the Fashtag!

They all believe him, too. And why not? After all, he's telling them the truth. Most people are just ignorant of its true origin. The next step, of course, in explanation is someone spraying it on a Synagogue, just so the Jews remember its Nazi origin. It's been a long time since they saw the Fashtag-marked gas-chamber doors.

14#

Other urls found in this thread:

racked.com/2016/10/26/13393708/fashion-brands-ampersands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very believable.

Rolling for 1488.

Again.

fail

:(

Yes, take down their symbolism. I wanna see the star discredited globally.

I'm surprised so few people actually went for the bait. I bet he'd do a lot better on a campus.

Checked

People need to start putting up awareness posters on campuses.

We aren't interested in what you do faggot.

For once this is actually a decent idea.

inb4 some rabbi sprays a spastihash on his own building

Pretty sad tbh.

#AIL TWITLER

For maximum economic damage please please please turn the "&" into a forbidden symbol of the evil natzees.

Here is an abbreviated list of fashion and fashion-adjacent brands who adhere to this formula, in no particular order:

Lou & Grey, Me & You, Stella & Bow, Me & Ro, Bec & Bridge, Kit & Ace, Zulu & Zephyr, Track & Bliss, Skye & Staghorn, Sam & Lavi, Pacific & Driftwood, Otis & Maclain, Riller & Fount, Queen & Pawn, Mara & Mine, Leo & Sage, Line & Dot, Stella & Dot, Kopper & Zink, Craft & Commerce, Wit & Wisdom, Willow & Clay, Rag & Bone, H&M, Hill & Friends, Paul & Joe, Original & Mineral, Sheriff & Cherry, Smith & Cult, Larsson & Jennings, Larkspur & Hawk, Sarah & Sebastian, D.S. & Durga, Dolce & Gabbana, Estelle & Thild, Needle & Thread, Bell & Ross, Ca & Lou, Côte & Ciel, Cutler & Gross, Dimissianos & Miller, Frank & Eileen, Frency & Mercury, Gilda & Pearl, Ginger & Smart, Ines & Marechal, Ivy & Liv, Lost & Found, Lygia & Nanny, Master & Dynamic, Me & Mr. Gentleman, Tammy & Benjamin, Wouters & Hendrix, Zadig & Voltaire, Coop & Spree, Pull & Bear.

Reading this giant block of text is sort of like reading the world’s most boring poem, and also much like what I imagine shopping around for a law firm feels like.

How did we get here, to a place of total ampersand tyranny? Some of these brands, like Dolce & Gabbana or H&M, have been around for decades, but a large percentage are brands of a new breed. They’re often cool and startup-y; their websites are swathed in #tumblrpink; they style their minimally made-up models with their hair tucked into their turtlenecks. See, you get it!

There is nothing inherently wrong with the "abstract word & abstract word = cool, successful fashion brand" algorithm. But after enough time, it starts to feel exactly like that: an algorithm.

racked.com/2016/10/26/13393708/fashion-brands-ampersands

Those names are as creative as their products, goyim tier

I always find it funny when my irl friends find out about Zig Forums psy ops

Attached: Screenshot (133).png (1920x1080, 537.32K)

This board is for users 18 and older, user.

You should kill yourself

Attached: w04x35[1].jpg (988x1639, 120.79K)

Man who so autistic he thought he couldn't get anymore autistic, gains last bit of autism he didn't even know possible.

We're all going to have to get new cellphones now.

Capped

Attached: endorsement.PNG (785x62, 8.06K)

Wow what a surprise. Majority of people don’t give a fuck and just seem annoyed and inconvenienced by irl memers.
And that’s just the fraction of footage they thought was good enough to put into the video.
This is nothing but cringe

No

Attached: 147e96b9bf6359e3ecf0822126eec5f10b831431caaf0b30240989b6b18bbddb.jpg (580x376, 94K)