Muller helped cover up (((9/11))) information

Qualid Benomrane provided very important information to FBI investigators concerning Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar. Information which revealed Saudi government support for the two 9/11 hijackers.

Declassified FBI report:
scribd.com/doc/243329031/Footnote-Box-1-Redwell-7-FBI-MFR-09292003-Fdr-MFR-Benomrane

9/11 Commission subpoena request:
scribd.com/document/14553330/SD-B4-Supoenas-Sepulveda-Fdr-Hilton-Letter-and-Subpoena-Re-Said-Abdullah-094

Hilton guest folio:
scribd.com/document/18662012/T1A-B43-Hilton-Subpoena-Fdr-Entire-Contents-Subpoena-Faxes-Guest-Folio-Said-Abdullah-See-SD-B4-Subpoenas-for-Unredacted

More info:
tapatalk.com/groups/pumpitout/intelligence-matters-the-cia-the-fbi-saudi-arabia–t3144.html

I don't think we should trust Muller.
JOIN THE FB GROUP FOR GROWN UPS:
facebook.com/groups/911truthforgrownups/permalink/427936244668426/

Other urls found in this thread:

yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?17198-Who-Is-Michael-Chertoff
old.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/bvu2vt/friends_of_the_people_in_action_kevin_poulsen_of/epto00o/
911skepticsvstruth.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/dead-or-alive-nineteen-911-hijackers-the-curious-case-of-adnan-bukhari-amer-bukhari-and-amer-kamfar-pt1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally no one has. You see, we weren't hoping he exonerated Trump. We know Trump was clean.

Wtf is wrong with you

fuck… this place is a shithole

((( )))
Well poisoner

welcome to 2004 you slow nigger
where do you think you are?

Ok, faggot. What do you not understand about "jews did 9/11". The intelligence agencies knew what was going on because they were the ones training and funding these guys. They were the ones who determined that a strategic strike on american soil would get them the middle-east destabilizing war they wanted to create the "greater israel". CIA is lead by/infested by jews. The zog is the puppet of the jews. The international organizations are all controlled by jews, so no help from EU, UN, or International court. It's time to start a crusade the likes of which the earth has never seen, a.k.a. the successful annihilation of all kikes.

And Trump's good friend Lucky Larry helped do 9/11. They're all ZOG.

Not only Mueller.

Who Is Michael Chertoff yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?17198-Who-Is-Michael-Chertoff
Since then he has been involved in the Inclusive America Project with Pakistan's Ghulam Nabi Fai spy network, and the Alliance for Securing Democracy with #NeverTrump Bill Kristol which is linked to the doxxing of some random guy who posted a Nancy Pelosi video on the internet
old.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/bvu2vt/friends_of_the_people_in_action_kevin_poulsen_of/epto00o/
and which is funded by the German Marshall Fund which is pushing for the Muslim replacement of Europe's population.

Tom Kean is part of the Carnegie Corporation with two members of the Qatari government fund Qatar Foundation International. Carnegie also created Common Core which replaces all education in the USA.

Checked!
DACAmnesty confirmed!!

Q is most definitely a white man! If a liberal attacks you for being white, remember, Q shares an ancestry with you.

kek

Are you fucking serious

I dont think he is refering to 'no planes' or other retarded bs, i thought it was common knowledge by now, that military planes hit twin niggers

FB GROUP!? Not from round here huh ? You think any regular long time exodus poster trusts mueller? Lurk a thousand more years.

President George W. Bush nominated Mueller for the position of FBI director on July 5, 2001. He meant to be in that position for the event on 9/11.
FBI was responsible for the crime scene that was "ground zero". They responsibly allowed all the evidence to be hastily removed to a landfill, the steel sent to China to be melted down.
So Mueller was in a powerful position on 9/11, and played a great part in the hiding of that day's truths.

Attached: 1559689447750.png (1010x643, 136.47K)

OMG HOLY SHIT NO ONE EVERY KNEW THAT FUCK ME THAT'S NEVER BEEN SAID BEFORE IT'S NOT LIKE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT WHAT A MIND BLOWER

This user is a Jew.

Oldfags don't exist. We occasionally check in but 90% of the posts on this board are Trumpcuck QTards and legitimately JIDF with the occasionally FBI agent here and there.
This board is lost. America is lost.

there is much to criticize trump for, but colluding with the russians to "hack the election" is not one of them

Threadly reminder that jews did 9/11, and anyone pointing to anyone else as the primary culprit is a retard or a shill.

wow, so naiive

Not very bright one, are you

cute

Perhaps, but worth monitoring. I love it. Won't even go to any bunkers. Just using the lack of camaraderie and relentless D&C shilling to keep me pilled. I know I'm on the right track with NS… because we're taking flak.

As long as you effort-post irl - America, Europe are not lost. Won't be until the last brave man is dead. The struggle will simply (((intensify))).

What was the point of the Russia investigation? What did it accomplish?

Op is… well, born after 9/11.

I don't understand your esoteric metaphor :'(

THIS

link:
911skepticsvstruth.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/dead-or-alive-nineteen-911-hijackers-the-curious-case-of-adnan-bukhari-amer-bukhari-and-amer-kamfar-pt1

Those two may not go together.

You are an NS then say under neolibs, effortposting will save the day while neolibs are taking both sides.