MASSIVE HOLLYWOOD SATANIC RING ON INSTAGRAM

I have lived in Hollywood my whole life and have gotten pretty high up in the industry. Ever since Pizzagate, I have woken up to the fact this place is overrun with a Satanic Cult. I have been studying how they communicate and network, and I will teach you how to spot them.

instagram.com/birdybrainz/

instagram.com/corinnehalbert/?hl=en

instagram.com/tromateam/

instagram.com/kansasbowling/?hl=en

These accounts are a perfect jumping off point. Click on who they are following and just go down the list. Also click on people who comment on their photos, and who those people tag in the comments as well. They use these images as gateways into the rabbit hole. I GUARANTEE you will see the following:

tons of pictures of them covered in blood, blood in general, babies real and fake, dead animals, red roses, pizza, 666, skulls, anything devil related, white rabbits, deer antlers, red shoes, the whole image shaded red or in a red room, black and white checkerboards, and butterflies. Also one hand over one eye.

Attached: Kill It With Fire.gif (260x189, 83.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ignite.co/
timesofisrael.com/travolta-allegedly-claims-hollywood-run-by-gay-jewish-men/
web.archive.org/web/20170912093700/https://therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
frontpagemag.com/fpm/140051/israel-policy-forum-network-intrigue-moshe-dann
instagram.com/kansasbowling/?hl=en
instagram.com/mmcustomart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do they use the same imagery, I notice it all the time in hollywood movies, shows off color jokes now?

Where it occurs so much it doesn't seem edgy anymore just odd.
So much imagery of the baphomet symbol the goat horns and skull. I mean why not us any other animal skull why does it show up so much in (((high society))) .

For instance off the top of my head Dan Blizerian cannabis brand is a baphomet skull.
ignite.co/

So many jokes about killing kids or babies otherwise on mainstream media.

/X/ marks the spot you faggot…

So are you like Corey Haim running a limited hangout to make an appearance of something, or are you here to actually take down kikes?

Blatant shill trying to divert discourse.

Attached: e8d29014fbae3135276580aa98e207abbe9f6e5f3d541bebbb9aa86784ef81f7.jpg (1080x1080, 367.67K)

You sound like a retarded boomer who just watched a Troma movie for the first time. These are a bunch of losers and fags, not the tip of the pedo iceberg. Protip - Hollywood is where movies are funded, not made. You would know that if you weren't a LARPing moron who skitzes out to lame instagram whores.

You sound like a bluepilled retard of the Mark Dice variety.

HOLLYWOOD IS RUN BY JEWS.

JEWS ARE PEDOFILES.

THEIR TALMUD COMMANDS THEM TO RAPE LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS.

So spare us your bluepilled bullshit about how to spot a pedo.

Spot the jew you spot the pedo.

timesofisrael.com/travolta-allegedly-claims-hollywood-run-by-gay-jewish-men/

"John Travolta allegedly said he performed sexual favors for the “homosexual Jewish men” who controlled Hollywood, according to testimony provided in a lawsuit against him on May 4. "

1. If you haven't archived those before posting you might as well not have bothered because it will get shoahed
2. This should have been posted in the Pizzagate thread
3. You show no proof other than bait linking
4. If you were awake since Pizzagate as you claim, you would have had better sense than to make a retarded thread like this - ergo it's bait.
5. Telling others to do things you could have done yourself over the past few years and post results of but havent means it is definitely bait.
6. Killing pedophiles should be a licensed sport.

No kike, I'm a ausfag who steering other fags to the right board… Nice try tho cunt.

Congrats Mr. Traffic instructor. Bet you wish you were a mod huh?

Its called judaism, and it follows kikestianity like a shadow.

well have you archived everything, or have you just posted it on here so they can shut it down?

>>>/suicide/

>>>/methods/

What he said. You just tipped them off to shut it all down. Grab and record as much information as you can because the channer autist machine is broken and nobody does anything anymore, so you'll have to do it yourself.

No faggot. The way the thread was made is a tell. It exposes the OP as a fraud. But feel free to take the bait since your IQ is low enough.

And you posted this on a government run forum on us internet?
Gz now they know youre a leaker
Was nice knowing you op

to stick it in the publics face, because theyt are non-initiates and cant understand what the symbol means

to scare the other victims of trauma based mind control, like their sex slaves, by broadcasting the symbols through every mainstream avenue, making the victim believe they are truly all seeing and all powerful

the real question is: why does Zig Forums refuse to look into the jew/jesuit connection? jews are merely one of the forces at play here, they arent the only satanists. the cult of satan/saturn is beyond just jews. the jesuits, high level masons, and billionaire goyim are just as powerful, and they act in concert to bring about a satanic NWO with a global slave state. all jews are responsible but you have to also add in said groups as well

Attached: trump 666 eyes.jpg (950x655 564.78 KB, 541.51K)

all 3 of these people are white satanists, trump trained at fordham, a jesuit college. catholics at the high levels are also the synagogue of satan

Attached: pope francis with jesuit general arturo sosa and adolpho nicolas.jpg (929x228 101.97 KB, 222.24K)

These. It's the kikes, OP. It had always been the kikes. Any attempt to divert attention to this to some Instagram edgelords is highly suspect and makes me think you are in fact a Hollywood kike yourself attempting to confuse this point

Sage

Kikes aren't the final boss though. They are the children of Satan. Everything makes more sense when you make that link.

It's an esoteric metaphor for glasses

Lol

Believe it or not you are still infected by the Semitic mindset

What about Epstein and pedo island? Sure seems like a final boss to me and he's a kike.

If he wasn't an important player or "final boss" as you say there is no way he would be allowed to walk.

He's a jew being protected by even more bigger and powerful wealthy jews. Probably soros or Horowtiz and Rosenstein at the DOJ, Fellow pedo jews who chose to drop the charges on their fellow pedo kike Epstein.

That's how it works.

Best post so far

Try this link: web.archive.org/web/20170912093700/https://therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/

Probably the Rothschilds and/or British.
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israel Policy Forum is another problem. Probably also the Roths and Brits cracking jewish consensus on Israel, and they found out they could get money from the Arabs.
frontpagemag.com/fpm/140051/israel-policy-forum-network-intrigue-moshe-dann

Kill yourself beaner
Seriously fuck you and your brown bean burrito filth. Can’t wait to neck your kind

Fuck off JIDF

Wrong pedro
I’m as white as it gets and also you’ll never ever be white

Satan is a cover

It's (((Gnosticism)))

= Left Hand Freemasons

= All Western Occultism since they destroyed our history and culture

Attached: hitler gnostic occult esoteric.jpg (1280x1024, 147.45K)

Fuck off Shitler, Gnosticism is not Jewish. But you leader was.

Satanism is better than worshiping a Jew on a stick to some people. Some worship pedophiles. I've yet to find a religion started by anyone that deserves it. Unless you consider delusional mysticism aka mental patient worth it.

FAGGOT TRASH BOOMER CENSORSHIP BOARD DEACTIVATE YOUR DOWN SYNDROME WEBSITE. FUCKING CONTROLLED KIKE BOARD FUCK YOURSELF SAGE

Was Jesus even good anyway? He went around campaigning for his Jew self and made up lies about his miracles and that he was the son of god. Sounds like a real big faggot. Now Satan, he sounds like a cool dude but in reality he's like the other douche in school that hated the jesus dude, prolly named Josh in modern times. Made girls orgasm without touching them and feathers. Still a massive douchebag though. Got hooked on opioids and became a bricklayer, aka fallen angel. Now they call themselves masons.

Gnosticism is not left hand path kek. That quote is fake too, NSDAP was highly occult. Thule and Vril.

This, the Jew doesn't want you to learn about the (((demiurge)))

And this, gents is why they are spamming LARPaganism all over the board.

Two double digits in a row and in succession, noice

Why are you covering up for satanic cults?

All these demonic shills. I'll be praying for you.

Does it hurt to be this fucking retarded?

>instagram.com/kansasbowling/?hl=en

Jewess.

Attached: bowling.png (1207x611, 1.07M)

instagram.com/mmcustomart/

The worst one I've seen yet. Even got Amber Heard rocking some of that stuff.

But OP this is something I've knew for a while. It's pretty obvious judging from the 9000 Christian expose vids they had about those freaks. I'm sorry you had to see these crazy assholes up front.

Also be a little careful posting here, you're liable and most likely already have, to get shitposted by:

1. Satanist shills (most likely)
2. Naive LARPaganism fags (annoying and stupid)
3. Russian trolls (no end to that cancer)

Another thing to keep in mind is that if they hate Christ, they'll join forces to a certain degree. Kabbalist fags and Satanist fags hate Jesus. They will unite to troll Christians and they do with all the leftist satanic films they shit out all the time. LARP fags hate Jesus which is why you'll see shit like this and ITT.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (341x411, 39.14K)

I did not expect that.
that instagram is some sick shit bro. far out there. are these people possesed?

They're only going to delete stuff if they get in trouble for it or get negative publicity. Not only do they not care but they're actually running a business from it

The problem is if you look at the average type of ceremony/celebration a satanic church has, it looks tame in comparison.

We've already been exposed to this stuff in movie and film and music. What worries me is they do stuff like this for real in secret, ie human sacrifice, blood letting, etc. (#Pizzagate)

why can't i archive instagram pages?

Celebrities pretending to be Satanists generally aren’t, though I do think they generally “get” Satanism. You’re more likely to find actual Satanists stirring up shit against Satanism. Heresies don’t work if they haven’t both supporters and “opponents”, after all.

Most celebs have some links to them either way. You have to sign contracts to get where you are. Many celebs, especially in music have made some sort of occult deals.

Attached: hide.JPG (270x270, 4.24K)

And why aren't you killing all of them from the inside yet?

Or just a Ramones fan, shitforbrains. That's Joey Ramone's grave.

Kek. It's the grave of Joey Ramone, you stupid faggot.