Daily Beast Was Doxed

Who is Bleed Clan and they doxed Daily Beast

This dox is in response to the Daily Beast doxing the man who made the Pelosi video.

The following names are 10 Daily Beast Executives
doxbin.org/upload/DailyBeastDox

Attached: Pic.PNG (1041x944, 37.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/TlXVG
turkback.com/turdballoons/
8ch.net/general/res/21022.html#21128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both the writer and facebook can face criminal charges.

Wow, Daily Beast absolutely BTFO, I’m sure the free Qurans and pizza they’ll receive now will finish them once and for all

That's not how the jewdicial system works.

Nope. All your informations are legally classified as "public records". Your name, home, work, income, assets, debts, social security number, email, ip, and so on. Any "public facing address" that is used for communication and/or tax purposes is public information and has no "privacy" restrictions.
This includes feds.

The dox themselves aren't illegal but posting them in this way is in California because they consider it "cyberstalking"

Will anything be done about it by the kiked court system? Probably not.

It requires a push for litigation.

Most "Internet Laws" like cyberstalking are kept in the back burner for Jewish protection and manipulation. Private records are a joke and you should never ever take them seriously.

Attached: d55627f0c0bd7909df5227c0882115c90c44616f4613f566cea86881a82c411.jpg (3500x2137, 688.77K)

This might be true, however I've heard there has been some quite heavy bitching on the twitter and jewtube where so-called "doxing" is considered a breach of some description. If there are actual laws on the books in CA then the only reason not to use them to push back on lefty mediafags would be to protect lefty mediafags.

Keep sweating

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT OP IS A FUCKING SKID AND YOU STOLE MY DOX

LOOK AT THE ARCHIVAL TIME ON MY DOX FROM YESTERDAY YOU FUCKING LYING NIGGER

archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG

I gathered all 10 of those names yesterday and archived my paste prior to this being posted. Why do you fucking faggots feel the need to take other peoples work and never do a fucking thing yourselves. You lazy fucking skid nigger I should fucking kick your throat closed.

I originally posted it on the tor doxbin. OP is a lying fucking faggot neck yourself

These fucking niggers stole my dox and took credit from me. Make sure they arent fooling you and changing the information, this is the second time I have had someone put their skid ass fucking name on my dox.

No-one cares. This is the internet.

Attached: 0 Fucks Given.gif (500x229, 490.69K)

Anyone have a working link?

turkback.com/turdballoons/

Who cares man. You're supposed to be anonymous. If someone claims they did it, it's actually good for you. Your doing your deeds to bring justice not to namefag IRL.

It matters because this could easily be someone planting false leads within my dropped info. The reason I even namefag is mainly so anons can feel comfortable in confirming the verification of the dox in question. This fucking dox wouldnt even exist if I wasnt making a concerted effort to do this shit every day so excuse me for being pissed the fuck off. It took me 6 hours to gather all 10 of those

Victory

Doing God's work

Let's say one of us wanted to give them a call, how would we do that without using our real numbers

Also total newfag question but how would one dox another person on social media

by having info like face location etc

Lurk for a million years

I thought it looked familiar. You know, old and basic af. You don't even get current cells let alone ssn's.

This.

Unconstitutional and they know it. On the books as a scare tactic and charge enhancement

These (((laws))) also only apply if you're physically in California and dumb enough to leave a trail.

A cokehead chick used her (((gang connections))) in the Liberal Party of Ontario to harrass an innocent man. This was widely noted in Canada and they never tried it again.

Thanks for your work user.

wait… what is this?

i know how this feels…
check this shit if you have time
8ch.net/general/res/21022.html#21128

Lol

LMFAO

Trying to slide my thread with the original dox. You are such a fucking skid wannabe faggot. Cant believe mods let this shit slide