Killdozer 15 Year Anniversary

Marvin Heemeyer, a man tired of the bullshit and who did something about it.

October 28, 1951-June 4, 2004

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

Attached: killdozer.jpeg (2847x3038, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=6V5kOgSUPKI
youtube.com/watch?v=1uBwi4JVxfg&bpctr=1559672179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i never knew the story behind this, thanks

No points for originality, but he's a true patriot.
F

Attached: tank 1984.jpg (600x375, 64K)

F

Attached: Image56.jpg (750x1000 21.15 KB, 66.86K)

Top Kek. Excellent tale of nature restoring her balance. This man is an ideal citizen and businessman. I respect him more than the last six prime ministers of my nation. Purge the politburos.

F

F

I can see pic related being the modern twist in minecraft of course.

Attached: ac027145dd96984f348cbdd482083da8.jpg (1600x1099 116.61 KB, 268.45K)

The corrupt were not punished though. Unless you count materials he destroyed that will inevitably be replaced by more corruption money.

killing the officials would have been better.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

he knew 15 years ago. too few in that 15 years did anything to reign in bad officials including judges. there's no point continuing with the system.

too jammable

F

Did he even knock down a building?

Jesus. Time flies when you're having fun. Doze in peace Killdozer.

Attached: river of tears.gif (595x335, 397.79K)

Marvin Heemeyer Tapes (2hr. 44min.)

Nothing but deep respect for this man among men. Heil Heemeyer!

Attached: saint heemeyer.jpg (509x774, 151.85K)

F

there are many different frequencies you could use even over cellular. They would have to know to jam it though. If you still built the armor around where the person sits (though it doesn't have to be as strong as you aren't actually protecting anyone) they would think someone was inside and wouldn't even think about jamming it. And who has jammers in a pinch? You think that is something your average police or even swat team have on hand?

Ban assault dozers

F

We could use a hero like him to demolish and steamroll over the countless drug addicts on the streets nowadays. Heemayer was a true patriot.

what?

Do what that airport drone guy in UK did. Had it jump freq or pre programmed.

13 of them including the concrete factory and city hall. the other 11 were owned by the city officials.

Wow, guy ripped those buildings to pieces. Total teardown when he's done, and I doubt insurance would cover that.

F

The Boomer wasn't a faggot that day, but a true National Hero.

This
Entire family too

At this point, local authorities and the Colorado State Patrol feared they were running out of options in terms of firepower, and that Heemeyer would soon turn against civilians in Granby. Then-governor Bill Owens allegedly considered authorizing the National Guard to use either an Apache attack helicopter equipped with a Hellfire missile or a two-man fire team equipped with a Javelin anti-tank missile to destroy the bulldozer, only to deem the option unnecessary due to Heemeyer getting stuck in the Gambles hardware store. As late as 2011, Governor Owens's staff still vehemently denied considering such a course of action, but since then members of the State Patrol revealed that, to the contrary, the governor did consider authorizing an attack but ultimately decided against it due to the potential for collateral damage of a missile strike in the heart of Granby being significantly higher than what Heemeyer could have caused with his bulldozer.

Bureaucrats don't care about human life, they only care about their submission.

F

Attached: killdozer_footage_fb.jpg (700x412 923.28 KB, 58.6K)

Any time I see the word Killdozer I always think of the 80s post-hardcore band Killdozer. Great band, they were on Touch n Go and toured with bands like Big Black (the Steve Albini band, not the fat nigger rapper). They obviously got the name from the 70s tv movie and not the actual case here.

Also Mike Gerald the lead singer is cool as fuck, I talk to him a lot of kikebook messenger. He's a lawyer nowadays but hes turned me onto a lot of great music and told me a lot of cool stories. A lot of the guys in legendary underground bands like that are very approachable and willing to talk to fans since they never became big rock stars.

/blogpost

God knew Marv Heemeyer very well.

In 20, 50 or maybe a hundred years they will build statutes of Marvin Heemeyer. Small statues, perhaps, but many of them.

Attached: Just walk away.png (670x308, 319.04K)

He is a retard who achieved absolutely nothing, but is entertaining to talk about. Grow the fuck up you stupid as fuck autistic babies.

In the Tapes, at about 1hr. 20min. he says that he copied all the related paperwork and documentation in a computer file, and a copy 'in the subaru'. How impossible would it be to find these files?

Attached: Komatsu D3-55.jpg (400x336, 66.92K)

Could he redeem lolbergturdianism?

Attached: e08.png (1852x1408, 179.94K)

Checked!

okay, fair points. You'd have to know a lot about radio controls to make it remote control without just ripping apart a drone and using those parts though. I just feel like using drone parts would be terrible opsec

He finally stopped when the magnificent kill dozer fell in the basement of the wrecked hardware store some major town faggot owned.
He did not touch the town library or school.

all his targets were retribution against people who fucked him and his business over

How did they pay for all the damage? Hopefully out of the pocket of all the people who fucked him over

In their defense, I would assume I was being pranked if someone contacted me and said that an armored bulldozer with gun ports had demolished their property before watching the news reel.

Fuck off.

The other fucking top kek item, he bought the concrete that lined his shit from the concrete factory next to him and they sent a truck and poured it for him and never batted an eye.

I really hope this is true.

Goddamn, nice trips, lads!

Have a Coburg Badge

Attached: 844p-500x500-1.jpg (386x438, 68.74K)

Of course it was out of pocket. Out of pocket from tax payers. Use your head.

F
Here's my dopethrone tribute

Imagine causing 7 million dollars in damages to city buildings, local businesses and the home of a widow, potentially killing dozens of people (as far as you know) then offing yourself all because some land you bought for 40k and then tried to unreasonably sell for 1 million was decreased in value to $400,000, ten times what you paid for it, when your town decides to just rezone adjacent land, preventing you from extorting the dude you’re trying to sell it to, and then you got fined 2.5k for literally dumping your shit and piss in an irrigation ditch like a goddamn barbarian with no concern for your neighbors health or wellbeing.

This guy is the patron saint of deranged entitled neckbeards. If you actually read into the details of what happened it turns out he was completely in the wrong. He was offered a fair price for the land, but he turned it down. He also almost killed a bunch of kids who were still in the library when he rammed into it, it was only because they left the building a few minutes earlier that innocent people didn't die.

Shill harder, kike.

magine causing 7 million dollars in damages to city buildings, local businesses and the home of a widow, potentially killing dozens of people (as far as you know) then offing yourself all because some land you bought for 40k and then tried to unreasonably sell for 1 million was decreased in value to $400,000, ten times what you paid for it, when your town decides to just rezone adjacent land, preventing you from extorting the dude you’re trying to sell it to, and then you got fined 2.5k for literally dumping your shit and piss in an irrigation ditch like a goddamn barbarian with no concern for your neighbors health or wellbeing.

This guy is the patron saint of deranged entitled neckbeards. If you actually read into the details of what happened it turns out he was completely in the wrong. He was offered a fair price for the land, but he turned it down. He also almost killed a bunch of kids who were still in the library when he rammed into it, it was only because they left the building a few minutes earlier that innocent people didn't die.

Attached: 1bb0960d7b7bae7638cb52bd242c024195b0610570019e229a07f8061349a596.png (144x151, 11.01K)

I watched the long video on it years ago and read a bunch of shit as well that part stuck in my mind as pure pottery.

pathetic

Attached: KDRP1.jpg (1676x1424, 901.98K)

F

The killdozer itself is pretty cool, it's just a shame the guy who built it did so for stupid reasons

Attached: 20841799_1640611769302891_6442055764414064978_n.jpg (501x585, 47.17K)

This board is so full of schizos and autists it's unreal. You call everyone who disagrees with you a jew in exactly the same way that SJWs call everyone who disagrees with them a nazi

WTF else do you suggest you use it for?
Palestinian houses?

Attached: 423px-IDF-D9-bulldozer.jpg (423x262, 35.5K)

Unforgiving and rightful revenge is no "stupid reason". He was a hero

You should watch the video I included in the post, it basically outlines how he wasn't justified. He acted like a toddler throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his way. He was essentially the male equivalent of the soccer moms at Walmart who always demand to speak to the manager

F

Forgot to ==F==

Listening to the tapes, he doesn't seem stupid or wrong at all.

They made it impossible to access his property via constructive efforts, and they did their best to shut down his business by making it not worth the hassle to run, kiking as usual.
I bet they expected him to just take it in the ass like you would, coward.

fuck yourself

Attached: 1544569799413.jpg (800x792, 73.42K)

yeah, revenge for having your private business shut down is SUCH a stupid reason user

*takes hat off and tips it to him*

We need a killdozer that destroys all the mosques, rapefugee centers, and other enemy buildings.

go back to reddit, fuckhead centrist

we need a killdozer that destroys all niggers

This

You are a dumb fuck who doesn't appreciate good killdozing

Nice ID hopping faggot.
Did you hear about the part of them buying adjacent land to his plot, preventing him from getting acess to public plumbing, and then having the mayor suing him because he didn't had his business connected to public plumbing?
Of course you did. But you're not here to talk about that, you're here to try to erase this idea that people had, the idea that if you're sick of the shit that's going on around you, you should get up and do something about it.

Attached: Killdozer.png (933x438, 504.61K)

I have one all the time and I'm a civilian lel…

he bought it for 40k in a public auction, where the man who wanted it was present and couldn't bid enough due to not having enough cash.
He built improvements on it, and had it appraised at 270k. He offered it to the guy for 250k and the deal fell through just as the rezoning happened.
At some point he brought a lawsuit against the people in the town that were making illegal deals but it obviously didn't provide any relief. This whole thing went on for 10 years, so if at any point he attempted to renegotiate the price it was probably due to the fact that an entire decade passed.
Do you think having a septic tank is illegal or wrong in any general case? In this specific case, it didn't become illegal until the rezoning occurred. These types of businesses are rarely connected to sewers to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=6V5kOgSUPKI

What is your killdozer battle music Zig Forums? What will be you be playing in your impenetrable fortress of ZOG destruction?

That's happened to me before heh.

There's nothing in the house though.

F

Attached: 300px-Killdozer.gif (300x225, 42.5K)

good lel it's easy to hide stuff by burying it in a plastic box then covering it with somthing like a welcome mate lol

youtube.com/watch?v=1uBwi4JVxfg&bpctr=1559672179

*Butthurt ZOG bureaucrat detected*

How is a Karambit supposed to be used anyways?

Thanks for posting this OP. Men like this shouldn't be forgotten, it's a shame these tyrants decided to destroy his life callously. I once knew a guy who was working as a warehouser, part time not exactly a great job. He told me he owned a pet store and it was the same thing the access being closed off to build public transport rail system. Lost his business, no compensation was offered, no complaints were heard. I don't have a problem with work being done but they need to compensate the people who are affected by it or provide alternatives.

FFFFF
F
FFFFF
F
F

fuck you asshole. He did more than you ever will. He knew he wasn't killing civilians, and you're presenting an incredibly jewish account of what happened.

Lol don't know I think they cut their selfs over a altar

is that somehow unreasonable?

Why it's called killdozer despite not killing anyone.

Attached: AstoundingSF-Nov1944.jpg (248x353, 41.64K)

:^(

SHILLDOZER
H
I
L
L
D
O
Z
E
R

Because it doesn't kill people. It demolishes the narrative.

"Get him back, stop him!"
"I can't, he's got a dozer."

No because it's a badass name for a badass hero.

Immediate self-contradiction.

(((an incredibly jewish account of what happened)))

F

Attached: Marvin Heemeyer ii.jpg (798x420, 24.12K)

i almost killed a family when i drove through a crosswalk without stopping. luckily the family had crossed mere minutes ago