Killdozer 15 Year Anniversary

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Marvin Heemeyer, a man tired of the bullshit and who did something about it.

October 28, 1951-June 4, 2004

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

Attached: killdozer.jpeg (1.18 MB, 2847x3038)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=6V5kOgSUPKI
youtube.com/watch?v=1uBwi4JVxfg&bpctr=1559672179
steamcommunity.com/id/fringewizard/screenshot/778473958542043389
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
archives.durangotelegraph.com/04-06-24/mountain_exchange.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?t=72m54s&v=rTWfCFPyCjA

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

i never knew the story behind this, thanks

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

No points for originality, but he's a true patriot.
F

Attached: tank-1984.jpg (64 KB, 600x375)

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

F

Attached: tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (66.86 KB, 750x1000)
Attached: Image56.jpg (21.15 KB, 400x270)

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Top Kek. Excellent tale of nature restoring her balance. This man is an ideal citizen and businessman. I respect him more than the last six prime ministers of my nation. Purge the politburos.

F

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

F

I can see pic related being the modern twist in minecraft of course.

Attached: 1525111578813-AP-040604012324.jpeg (268.45 KB, 1600x1099)
Attached: ac027145dd96984f348cbdd482083da8.jpg (116.61 KB, 1300x1000)

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

The corrupt were not punished though. Unless you count materials he destroyed that will inevitably be replaced by more corruption money.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

killing the officials would have been better.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

he knew 15 years ago. too few in that 15 years did anything to reign in bad officials including judges. there's no point continuing with the system.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

too jammable

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

F

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Did he even knock down a building?

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

It's already been 15 years.
Jesus. Time flies when you're having fun. Doze in peace Killdozer.

Attached: river-of-tears.gif (397.79 KB, 595x335)

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Marvin Heemeyer Tapes (2hr. 44min.)

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Nothing but deep respect for this man among men. Heil Heemeyer!

Attached: saint-heemeyer.jpg (151.85 KB, 509x774)

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

F

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

there are many different frequencies you could use even over cellular. They would have to know to jam it though. If you still built the armor around where the person sits (though it doesn't have to be as strong as you aren't actually protecting anyone) they would think someone was inside and wouldn't even think about jamming it. And who has jammers in a pinch? You think that is something your average police or even swat team have on hand?

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Ban assault dozers

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

F

We could use a hero like him to demolish and steamroll over the countless drug addicts on the streets nowadays. Heemayer was a true patriot.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

what?

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

Do what that airport drone guy in UK did. Had it jump freq or pre programmed.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

13 of them including the concrete factory and city hall. the other 11 were owned by the city officials.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Wow, guy ripped those buildings to pieces. Total teardown when he's done, and I doubt insurance would cover that.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

F

The Boomer wasn't a faggot that day, but a true National Hero.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

This
Entire family too

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

At this point, local authorities and the Colorado State Patrol feared they were running out of options in terms of firepower, and that Heemeyer would soon turn against civilians in Granby. Then-governor Bill Owens allegedly considered authorizing the National Guard to use either an Apache attack helicopter equipped with a Hellfire missile or a two-man fire team equipped with a Javelin anti-tank missile to destroy the bulldozer, only to deem the option unnecessary due to Heemeyer getting stuck in the Gambles hardware store. As late as 2011, Governor Owens's staff still vehemently denied considering such a course of action, but since then members of the State Patrol revealed that, to the contrary, the governor did consider authorizing an attack but ultimately decided against it due to the potential for collateral damage of a missile strike in the heart of Granby being significantly higher than what Heemeyer could have caused with his bulldozer.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Bureaucrats don't care about human life, they only care about their submission.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

F

Attached: 226581.p.jpg (58.6 KB, 700x412)
Attached: armor-doze.jpg (923.28 KB, 2620x1768)
Attached: dozer-pic-for-blog-6-18-1100x640.jpg (150.03 KB, 1100x640)
Attached: killdozer-footage-fb.jpg (49.29 KB, 865x452)

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Any time I see the word Killdozer I always think of the 80s post-hardcore band Killdozer. Great band, they were on Touch n Go and toured with bands like Big Black (the Steve Albini band, not the fat nigger rapper). They obviously got the name from the 70s tv movie and not the actual case here.

Also Mike Gerald the lead singer is cool as fuck, I talk to him a lot of kikebook messenger. He's a lawyer nowadays but hes turned me onto a lot of great music and told me a lot of cool stories. A lot of the guys in legendary underground bands like that are very approachable and willing to talk to fans since they never became big rock stars.

/blogpost

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

God knew Marv Heemeyer very well.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

In 20, 50 or maybe a hundred years they will build statutes of Marvin Heemeyer. Small statues, perhaps, but many of them.

Attached: Just-walk-away.png (319.04 KB, 670x308)

John Bell
John Bell

He is a retard who achieved absolutely nothing, but is entertaining to talk about. Grow the fuck up you stupid as fuck autistic babies.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

In the Tapes, at about 1hr. 20min. he says that he copied all the related paperwork and documentation in a computer file, and a copy 'in the subaru'. How impossible would it be to find these files?

Attached: Komatsu-D3-55.jpg (66.92 KB, 400x336)

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Could he redeem lolbergturdianism?

Attached: e08.png (179.94 KB, 1852x1408)

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

Checked!

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

okay, fair points. You'd have to know a lot about radio controls to make it remote control without just ripping apart a drone and using those parts though. I just feel like using drone parts would be terrible opsec

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Did he even knock down a building?
He finally stopped when the magnificent kill dozer fell in the basement of the wrecked hardware store some major town faggot owned.
He did not touch the town library or school.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

all his targets were retribution against people who fucked him and his business over

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

How did they pay for all the damage? Hopefully out of the pocket of all the people who fucked him over

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

In their defense, I would assume I was being pranked if someone contacted me and said that an armored bulldozer with gun ports had demolished their property before watching the news reel.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Patriot
Fuck off.

Oliver White
Oliver White

The other fucking top kek item, he bought the concrete that lined his shit from the concrete factory next to him and they sent a truck and poured it for him and never batted an eye.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

I really hope this is true.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Goddamn, nice trips, lads!

Have a Coburg Badge

Attached: 844p-500x500-1.jpg (68.74 KB, 386x438)

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Of course it was out of pocket. Out of pocket from tax payers. Use your head.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

F
Here's my dopethrone tribute

Brody Young
Brody Young

Imagine causing 7 million dollars in damages to city buildings, local businesses and the home of a widow, potentially killing dozens of people (as far as you know) then offing yourself all because some land you bought for 40k and then tried to unreasonably sell for 1 million was decreased in value to $400,000, ten times what you paid for it, when your town decides to just rezone adjacent land, preventing you from extorting the dude you’re trying to sell it to, and then you got fined 2.5k for literally dumping your shit and piss in an irrigation ditch like a goddamn barbarian with no concern for your neighbors health or wellbeing.

This guy is the patron saint of deranged entitled neckbeards. If you actually read into the details of what happened it turns out he was completely in the wrong. He was offered a fair price for the land, but he turned it down. He also almost killed a bunch of kids who were still in the library when he rammed into it, it was only because they left the building a few minutes earlier that innocent people didn't die.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Shill harder, kike.

Mason King
Mason King

magine causing 7 million dollars in damages to city buildings, local businesses and the home of a widow, potentially killing dozens of people (as far as you know) then offing yourself all because some land you bought for 40k and then tried to unreasonably sell for 1 million was decreased in value to $400,000, ten times what you paid for it, when your town decides to just rezone adjacent land, preventing you from extorting the dude you’re trying to sell it to, and then you got fined 2.5k for literally dumping your shit and piss in an irrigation ditch like a goddamn barbarian with no concern for your neighbors health or wellbeing.

This guy is the patron saint of deranged entitled neckbeards. If you actually read into the details of what happened it turns out he was completely in the wrong. He was offered a fair price for the land, but he turned it down. He also almost killed a bunch of kids who were still in the library when he rammed into it, it was only because they left the building a few minutes earlier that innocent people didn't die.

Attached: 1bb0960d7b7bae7638cb52bd242c024195b0610570019e229a07f8061349a596.png (11.01 KB, 144x151)

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

I really hope this is true.
I watched the long video on it years ago and read a bunch of shit as well that part stuck in my mind as pure pottery.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

d-don't speak badly about my husbando you f-filthy kike :,(
pathetic

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Attached: KDRP1.jpg (901.98 KB, 1676x1424)

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

F

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

The killdozer itself is pretty cool, it's just a shame the guy who built it did so for stupid reasons

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

"Hey Yakob, is it spelled husbando or hasubando?"

Attached: 20841799-1640611769302891-6442055764414064978-n.jpg (47.17 KB, 501x585)

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

This board is so full of schizos and autists it's unreal. You call everyone who disagrees with you a jew in exactly the same way that SJWs call everyone who disagrees with them a nazi

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

The killdozer itself is pretty cool, it's just a shame the guy who built it did so for stupid reasons
WTF else do you suggest you use it for?
Palestinian houses?

Attached: 423px-IDF-D9-bulldozer.jpg (35.5 KB, 423x262)

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Unforgiving and rightful revenge is no "stupid reason". He was a hero

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

You should watch the video I included in the post, it basically outlines how he wasn't justified. He acted like a toddler throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his way. He was essentially the male equivalent of the soccer moms at Walmart who always demand to speak to the manager

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

F

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

Forgot to ==F==

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Listening to the tapes, he doesn't seem stupid or wrong at all.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

They made it impossible to access his property via constructive efforts, and they did their best to shut down his business by making it not worth the hassle to run, kiking as usual.
I bet they expected him to just take it in the ass like you would, coward.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

fuck yourself

Attached: 1544569799413.jpg (73.42 KB, 800x792)

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

yeah, revenge for having your private business shut down is SUCH a stupid reason user

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

*takes hat off and tips it to him*

Jose Price
Jose Price

We need a killdozer that destroys all the mosques, rapefugee centers, and other enemy buildings.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

LMAO MUH HORSESHOE THEORY WINS AGAIN
go back to reddit, fuckhead centrist

Blake Green
Blake Green

we need a killdozer that destroys all niggers

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

<that thing made it through a liberty bank

Sheeiiittt. I thought banks were built to be invulnerable.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

This
You are a dumb fuck who doesn't appreciate good killdozing

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Nice ID hopping faggot.
Did you hear about the part of them buying adjacent land to his plot, preventing him from getting acess to public plumbing, and then having the mayor suing him because he didn't had his business connected to public plumbing?
Of course you did. But you're not here to talk about that, you're here to try to erase this idea that people had, the idea that if you're sick of the shit that's going on around you, you should get up and do something about it.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Attached: Killdozer.png (504.61 KB, 933x438)

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

And who has jammers in a pinch? You think that is something your average police or even swat team have on hand?

I have one all the time and I'm a civilian lel…

John James
John James

then for no reason at all A anons house was raided

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

he bought it for 40k in a public auction, where the man who wanted it was present and couldn't bid enough due to not having enough cash.
He built improvements on it, and had it appraised at 270k. He offered it to the guy for 250k and the deal fell through just as the rezoning happened.
At some point he brought a lawsuit against the people in the town that were making illegal deals but it obviously didn't provide any relief. This whole thing went on for 10 years, so if at any point he attempted to renegotiate the price it was probably due to the fact that an entire decade passed.
Do you think having a septic tank is illegal or wrong in any general case? In this specific case, it didn't become illegal until the rezoning occurred. These types of businesses are rarely connected to sewers to this day.

Michael Long
Michael Long

youtube.com/watch?v=6V5kOgSUPKI

What is your killdozer battle music Zig Forums? What will be you be playing in your impenetrable fortress of ZOG destruction?

Joshua King
Joshua King

That's happened to me before heh.

There's nothing in the house though.

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

F

Attached: 300px-Killdozer.gif (42.5 KB, 300x225)

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

good lel it's easy to hide stuff by burying it in a plastic box then covering it with somthing like a welcome mate lol

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

youtube.com/watch?v=1uBwi4JVxfg&bpctr=1559672179

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

*Butthurt ZOG bureaucrat detected*

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

How is a Karambit supposed to be used anyways?

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Thanks for posting this OP. Men like this shouldn't be forgotten, it's a shame these tyrants decided to destroy his life callously. I once knew a guy who was working as a warehouser, part time not exactly a great job. He told me he owned a pet store and it was the same thing the access being closed off to build public transport rail system. Lost his business, no compensation was offered, no complaints were heard. I don't have a problem with work being done but they need to compensate the people who are affected by it or provide alternatives.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

FFFFF
F
FFFFF
F
F

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

tfw Killdozer LITERALLY happened on the same day as The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

fuck you asshole. He did more than you ever will. He knew he wasn't killing civilians, and you're presenting an incredibly jewish account of what happened.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Lol don't know I think they cut their selfs over a altar

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

imagine causing 7 million dollars in damages to people who intentionally financially ruined you.
is that somehow unreasonable?

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Why it's called killdozer despite not killing anyone.

Attached: AstoundingSF-Nov1944.jpg (41.64 KB, 248x353)

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

:^(

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

SHILLDOZER
H
I
L
L
D
O
Z
E
R

David Wilson
David Wilson

Because it doesn't kill people. It demolishes the narrative.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

"Get him back, stop him!"
"I can't, he's got a dozer."

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

No because it's a badass name for a badass hero.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

He also almost killed a bunch of kids [who were still in the library when he rammed into it], it was only because [they left the building a few minutes earlier]

Immediate self-contradiction.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

(((an incredibly jewish account of what happened)))

F

Attached: Marvin-Heemeyer-ii.jpg (24.12 KB, 798x420)

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

i almost killed a family when i drove through a crosswalk without stopping. luckily the family had crossed mere minutes ago

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

this

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

You're missing the point, if he had arrived just a few minutes earlier a bunch of kids would have died for no reason. The claim that he deliberately went out of his way to avoid killing innocents is bullshit

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
A
JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

He did more than you ever will.
What, you mean he went on a tantrum and killed himself because he didn't get his way? Pretty sure most people have done better things with their lives than that

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Make sure to throw some of those things in that absorb moisture.

t. some of my stuff has been destroyed by moisture issues caused not by water getting in but by temperature changes through the different seasons causing humidity in the air inside the storage to condense and wreck everything

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

He would have killed them if they were there!
woof woof nigger

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

eew why are you such a jew GROSS

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

He had a hit list of people he wanted to kill he thought had wronged him, but he ended up not killing anyone because he was incompetent. Even by his own metrics his rampage was a failure, yes he managed to cause some property damage but he didn't get to kill the people he set out to

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

implying you can't see him in the video taking his time before plowing each building in, giving the occupants time to escape alive

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

He did more than most ever will. Certainly more than Zach Davies for instance.

Jack King
Jack King

if he arrived sooner, the kids would have ran out of the building.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

I am going to wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze until your face is purple from your last breath.
He was incompetant even though I can't punch my way out of a wet paper sack!
Just die, shill.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

The virgin jew plow
designed by literal retards who watched too much mad max
fully unprotected tracks
windows on every side
shitty flimsy "protective" cage
no armor at all
has a door so the driver can run like a bitch after shitting his jidf-issue diaper when the a/c doesn't hit 62 degrees

THE CHAD KILLDOZER
engineered with the skillful fury of righteous hatred
cleverly designed armor protects vulnerable back the tracks
windows are for pussies
full armor plating that would make m1 abrams engineers shed tears of envy
doors are for pussies
fuck you

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Both you and the killdozer guy remind me of this clip

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

You know that he had rifles and holes to shoot out of inside the killdozer, right? But he totally wasn't planning on killing anyone…

Brody Price
Brody Price

Oh no, not kill people! Not dead people! No! Oh jesus save us!

David Parker
David Parker

What he did was dangerous but I don't think he intended to kill random people. He was definitely targeting specific properties and their owners. The only victim of Killdozer was its own driver. The first property it destroyed was its owner's home.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Killing people in a rampage because of (perceived) slights makes you a scumbag, literally no better than the Columbine or Sandy Hook shooters

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

You know that I would hope he would have killed people and would worship him even more for his killcount if he had got any kills right?

You're not going to convince me to stop liking killdozer guy with your moralfaggotry.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

literally no better than the Columbine or Sandy Hook shooters

Those are also heroes.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Israeli military bull dozed Rachel Corrie and walked without accountability. (d. Mar., 16th, 2003)

Attached: Rachel-Corrie---Israeli-political-murder.jpg (19.36 KB, 400x334)

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Don't cut yourself with that edge, kid

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Don't shit your diaper Shlomo.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

Bullies and power abusers deserve to be the victims of rampages.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

KILLDOZER does not care for your problems. KILLDOZER only knows how to CRUSH IT'S ENEMIES.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Does the right to bear arms cover killdozers?

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Just because he thought he was being persecuted and victimised didn't mean he actually was. He was the one trying to screw over others by constantly demanding more for the price of his land than it was worth, he was trying to fuck over the owners of the concrete factory and then played the victim when it didn't work

Brody Young
Brody Young

if I keep accusing him of being a jew I'll eventually win the argument, right?

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Land is worth blood. A (((Merchant))) like you would not understand.

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

F

Attached: pepe.png (190.92 KB, 512x468)
Attached: I-still-remember-this-weapon.PNG (103.15 KB, 214x245)

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

He called himself a reasonable man though. Why would he do it if he thought I'm just going to fuck these people over because they pissed me off?
He obviously believed that he was being treated unfairly nobody gave a shit until the KILLDOZER plowed through their neighborhood and turned it into rubble.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

muh decency white man, muh rules for this kiked society, remembuh duh six gorillion penal codes
Nah. These weren't perceived slights, they were real. In a civilized world, he'd have other avenues, but in your jew society he had only one: bend over.

Attached: 37435-Rampage-2---Universal-Tour-[U]-2.jpg (199.09 KB, 960x540)

James Watson
James Watson

The fuck is the supposed argument we're supposedly having Shlomo? Me liking what Killdozer guy did and you not liking it, is not an argument. An argument would be a dispute about the facts. As concerns that, the only thing I've pointed out, is how stupid you sound saying he "almost ran over" some people that had already left the premises not seconds, but several minutes earlier. Besides that, there is no argument here. I couldn't give a shit what unintended damages he might have caused and besides; the way it played out there wasn't much of that happening.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Not to mention it's obvious the council helped to scam the guy these kinds of things happen in small towns. I believe 100% of what he claimed they did from my own personal experiences. In the end they ruined his livelihood with their greed the man had had enough, maybe if they hadn't abused their power and pushed this man into a corner this wouldn't have happened.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

You aren't reasonable just because you insist you are, in fact if you have to insist to people that you're sane then you most likely aren't. And similarly just because someone perceives themselves as being treated unfairly doesn't mean they actually are. He was given plenty of other avenues to settle the dispute, but to him his ego was more important than the wellbeing of everyone around him. He was an entitled prick.

Sorry, but I'm not going to give a guy who almost killed a bunch of innocent people over nothing a pat on the back

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

HERO

F

TOASTING IN AN EPIC BREAD

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Check 'em.

F

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

He was given plenty of other avenues to settle the dispute
you sound like the kind of mental defective that thought cliven bundy was a "welfare queen", arent ya?

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

F

Attached: 4e84d635d0d4258a4a56358e6d77ac8f.jpg (174.87 KB, 953x759)

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Sorry, but I'm not going to give a guy who almost killed a bunch of innocent people over nothing a pat on the back

I'll give someone who kills people over literally nothing a pat on the back, and I'll worship someone who kills with a real purpose in mind, like Brenton Tarrant or Anders Behring Breivik.

Get your "life is precious and must be preserved" faggotry out of here. Dying in battle is one of the better ways to exit out of this life. Fuck dying in a hospital bed in your own shit.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

There seems to be a lot of misinformation and confusion with this. One claims he was a maniac gunning people down and then next it seems the only person he shot was himself.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

There seems to be a lot of misinformation and confusion with this.
Naturally. It could inspire ordinary people to stand up to (((those))) that are abusing them.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Killdozer Route and Location using google earth.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

That might be an element to why this story is blasted with confusing info.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

No one is saying that he was gunning people down, but he had a list of people that he wanted to kill. He just ended up destroying a bunch of buildings and killing himself instead.

William Rivera
William Rivera

not a single victim
(16) posts shilling for the narrative

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

You should watch the (((mainstream media))) video I included in the post
Really, nigger?

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

think of muh "innocents" even though non died

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

The firearms were used for inflicting materiel damage: shooting propane tanks. The tanks didn't explode.

F

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

a youtuber is part of the mainstream media
???

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

It's only through sheer good luck that nobody but him died. The point is that it was part of his plan to kill people, the fact he wasn't successful is irrelevant

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

I listened to all of his Tapes, and not once does he exto post or otherwise threaten or fantasize about mortal consequences. He was using the machine to cause materiel damage to a corrupt cabal of petty bureaucrats, low skill business people and orientalist legalese.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

no he wanted to destroy property and seek revenge on those who wronged him, not kill random innocent people on the street, don't try to re-write history here, kike, it won't work… this is one of our heroes, you must be new or a fucking troll or a fucking glow. either way, kys

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Is there a parts list for this?

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

3 parts autism, 2 parts siege by james mason, 4 parts awesome.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

Learn how to read you inbred redneck. I never said his goal was to kill random innocents, but that could have easily happened during his rampage. However, he did want to kill specific people who he thought wronged him, but didn't get the chance to.

He also hadn't been wronged in the first place, the owners of the concrete factory and the city council had bent over backwards to accommodate him but nothing was good enough for him. Watch the video I originally linked.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

The armor case was not connected to the bulldozer, so when the concrete truck came in, they were just pouring concrete into some thick sheet metal thing.
He then raised this mighty citadel with the gantry crane in his ship, hopped in the Killdozer, and lowered it on himself.
I've been into fabrication and machines for decades, not a machinist myself but seen an awful lot of vehicle modifications over the years, and Marv did a pretty damned good job first time around. Amazing I'd say. Most heavily-modded chassis cars or trucks break down immediately first time out.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Yeah, but there were a bunch of people who were in his garage and just blatantly failed to notice it. I think he talked about it in one of his tapes and said that "god clouded their vision" or something.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Most heavily-modded chassis cars or trucks break down immediately first time out.
Those aren't dozers.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

you inbred redneck

You're not even trying to fit in here.
Reported and filtered.

Attached: chipotle-free-burrito.jpg (77.27 KB, 600x450)

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

watch the video I included in the post, i
Based on a book written by a guy who Marvin targeted. Huh, I wonder why it's anti-Marvin.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

F
FYI, The keys to most construction equipment on job sites are left under the seats or near the gas tank or battery. Especially if it’s rented.

Attached: DC710C03-D552-440B-9512-9689483B13DC.jpeg (203.17 KB, 1152x1152)

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

One side of the story was based on facts and the other side was based on emotions (Marvin having a persecution complex). Not every issue has two sides that both have valid points, in fact most of the time there's an objectively right and wrong answer.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

fight in life and rest in peace

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Sounds like you got triggered. Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

see how the KIKE twists everything

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

steamcommunity.com/id/fringewizard/screenshot/778473958542043389

Synchronicity.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Thank you for the logic lessons, but this applies to this video.
The old man talking said there was more editorial commentary in the book than in the video, yet he goes on with speculation about what Heemeyer was thinking and feeling, and attributing 100% malice to his motivations.
based on emotions
The narrator then gives derision about Heemeyer apparently being anti-Catholic, with zero citation.
He was a newcomer in town, and there is a native large family, both in business and politics, that leave huge gaping holes in the story as given by the video.
The charge that the sewage board unreasonably increased the price of the hookup because of prior plans by the Doceff family sounds completely real and reasonable. $70,000 is a fuckton of money for a simple sewage hookup, I was bowled over by that amount. I was thinking it would be $7,000 and that would be extortionary.
Yet the narrator goes on with an unrelated story that people have to pay for their sewage hookups everywhere. Well, yes, sorta. It really depends but this district requiring it is not unusual.
However, this skipped over the fact that we get no discussion about $70k, which is sky fuckig high prices.
And I believe that the town would also do that to drive business to ANOTHER Ol' Boy Club member who had an excavation business.

So by your own measure, the video is pretty shitty, so is the source, and so is your objectivity. Kid.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

This video is pretty bad. I'm sure it sounds good to kids, and as "And now, the rest of the story" depiction.
The narrator says a lot of things that are common amongst dumbasses.
stopping Right of Way is highly illegal, and any lawyer could get you a huge settlement in seconds
That's bullshit, young man. Right of way and easement lawsuits drag on for YEARS in every jurisdiction in the United States.
This is not central to the story, but it indicates how much of a dumbass the narrator is, and how questionable the video is.
You run into these guys all the time. Generally mid-smart older men who have a lot of local experience and who tend to exaggerate things, which they know are exaggerations, in order to make a point. Then rest on their experience and authority to make it true.
I can tell you as an older man, that is a common foible. You have to watch out for it, because I realy AM more experienced than a lot of people and I know a lot of shit.
You are taking it as Gospel.
It's pretty clear the Doceff family and the town government tried to screw Marvin, and then recognized he had pathological will, then tried to play nice.
Marvin was having none of it.

Clearly, there ARE two objective sides to this story.

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

F

Attached: DOPETHRONE-Killdozer---Official-Video.webm (15.96 MB, 1024x576)

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

all small business owners are insane
Yep, the narrator is a dipshit.
Gave one side of the story from a highly biased account.
Marvin WAS an asshole, but there was never any doubt about that.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

When you expect the Tiananmen square tanks to stop but they don't.

William Cook
William Cook

Let me ask you, how else could the Doceffs have handled the situation without "screwing over" Marvin? Because I don't see how he could have been treated less favorably. Sure, you can argue that he was being overcharged for fixing the sewage hookup, but it was still something that needed to be done.

Ultimately I don't see how anything either the Doceffs or the city council did justified going on a rampage and smashing up the city the way that he did. Marvin's response was not proportionate to the degree he had supposedly been wronged. He took what was a fairly run of the mill property dispute and ended his life over it.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

According to Wiki, he sold the land for $250K but apparently then demanded more money after the deal was done?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

In 1992, Heemeyer purchased 2 acres (0.8 ha) of land from the Resolution Trust Corporation, the federal agency organized to handle the assets of failed savings and loan institutions. He purchased the land for $42,000 to build a muffler shop and subsequently agreed to sell the land to Cody Docheff to build a concrete batch plant, Mountain Park Concrete. The agreed price was $250,000. According to Susan Docheff, Heemeyer changed his mind and increased the price to $375,000, and later demanded a deal worth approximately $1 million. Some believed that this negotiation happened before the rezoning proposal was heard by the town council.[5]

Attached: 649009-v2.gif (1.97 MB, 350x196)

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Pretty cool, overall just retarded anarchy. Low IQ shit. Still cool.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

According to Wiki, he sold the land for $250K but apparently then demanded more money after the deal was done?
Hey, don't actually look at the details of the case. Don't you know that Marvin was a good boy who dindu nuffin

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

High IQ responses right here

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

The Doceffs tried to play fair after the sewage extortion and it was pretty obvious Marvin was stubborn to the point of pathology.
The funny thing about this faggot's (donoteat) video, after he drums up the faggot tears for his faggot depression, is that he says
All small business owners are insane.
So, that includes the Doceffs, right? Or are they Corporate enough that they're insane too?

The fact you didn't catch that hole, among many, says a lot about your credulity.

donoteat pulled a Paul Harvey on ya. Ok? If you're young, you don't know what that is. "And now the rest of the story" is basically what the video is.

Do you know why Marvin was so immediately popular? donoteat touches it but not too much because it'll destroy his bullshit biased bullshit.

It's because small towns are EXACTLY like this. The Doceffs and the coterie of small town inbreds gaslighted the shit out of Marvin, then he retaliated with the property price shit, then he went off the fucking rails, culminating in the Killdozer.

So it appears there is a large amount of truth to the common wisdom and truisms surrounding Marvin's story. The Small Town Boss Hogs were going to run a train on Marvin, as they DO ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE IN THE US, and they ran into a fucking maniac. lol

So Marvin and the Killdozer is a GREAT folk hero story. Reasonable people, like you, will take the screwing and move on.

Every once in a while, a Wild Marvin appears and you get your shit smashed down.

Very satisfying!

donoteat is a dishonest moron, and you're a dipshit for believing that story, just like others are dipshits for not seeing the obvious problems with Marvin

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

who dindu nuffin
No, we love Killdozer because Marvin DID something.
Government, especially the ones in small towns populated by that small town's business leaders, screw us all the time.
Every American will have to fight City Hall at least once in their life to be a true American.
Marvin didn't put up with that.
He became totally unreasonable and out of control about it.
That's what Americans love, more than almost any other people. Australians love stories like this too, with their Ned Kelly, but Australia is like a cooler and more laid-back America Lite.

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Wikipedia is a valid source when i am busy shilling goy

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Wikipedia is a valid source when i am busy shilling goy

Take it up with them, I didn't write the article.

archives.durangotelegraph.com/04-06-24/mountain_exchange.htm

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

he knew 15 years ago. too few in that 15 years did anything to reign in bad officials including judges.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Masonic education is the number one way we kill this (((beast))). Read all you can, just never join, unless you like sucking dick, that is. And that's not a euphemism.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

I bet he took a sit behind SkyKing in an hero round table. He deserves more ebin wholesome webms. I think he would like that instead of heavy metal shit. Such a great guy, someone you can actually be proud of today.

F

STFU, you don't know what you are talking about. You don't get in the way of ZOGbots, they get in your way all the time. They strangle/suffocate you/your business with bulshit public policies just because they can. Because you are blocking their path of making a little kickback money, or should I say kikeback? I have seen people losing their business and having to relocate because of ZOGbots. I've seen those literal scum trying to change urban zoning laws to fuck up with people that do not pay then under the table. Traitors is what they are. Fuck them! I say this with a bitter taste in my mouth, but I wish he would have tore down their houses along with everything else.

best post TBQH famalam

Aryan levels of engineering. Damn, this guy was a genius and helped by God Himself. What can I say? Bless him.

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.webm (1.08 MB, 1280x720)

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Marvin Heemeyer did nothing wrong. RIP sweet prince – you got to be king for a day

William Perez
William Perez

oh

Attached: KillDozer.mp4 (2.17 MB, 614x720)

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

volume warning
Too bad abou the music, that always ruins it. Love Jerry too but sad his creation was blasphemed like this.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Killdozer and Skyking are modern day American Folk Heroes. Truly a testament to what the white man can accomplish even by himself. I just hope we can one day give them the recognition they deserve.

Attached: 1544759859-2.jpg (64.59 KB, 1166x1202)

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

F

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Barbaric.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Cheers to a great Man.
F

Attached: Cheers.jpg (35.66 KB, 600x400)

Samuel King
Samuel King

This. The funny thing is that tanks will be used and tanks/armored vehicles are absolutely useless in any setting.
I don't get why the US military still uses them. They're garbage, can be torn apart by a DIY jaws of life, are turned into ovens with a small fire and are immobilized rather easily.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Not easily enough.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

not easy
Really?
Opiumniggers would like a word.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

let me just run up to this armored vehicle bristling with guns and covered with infantry and attack it with a mad max rescue tool
You're retarded.

Asher White
Asher White

The moral fag talking shit about Heemeyer and people like him is a shill who hates fun times and great stories.
Nobody will remember him but everybody will remember Heemeyer.

Good luck to the next rampage lad and the infinite ones following.
You make life fun.
proof; GTA puts that type of shit in their video games because its awesome.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

And what are they going to tell me? "Aw yeah, man. Its easy!" lol

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

RIP
Very Ayran

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

The Last Boomer (who wasn't a cuck)

I look at these faggot militias who tuck tail at the sight of armed uber drivers, and I wish they had Marvin's nerve.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

open thread
suddenly it actually hits me that it's seriously unironically been that long since Killdozer
ctrl-F "press F to pay respects"
no results
really faggots?

Press F to pay respects.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

F

Attached: TREAD-ON-THEM.jpg (28.44 KB, 628x627)

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

F

William Flores
William Flores

You didn't see op then?

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

People have been posting F without the correct prompting, and this severely offends my autism. We must do these things properly for a true hero of the people.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

anons looking on in disbelief as you do retarded shit?

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Hello PJW

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

The germans were in total war mode, POW's that didn't defect were treated as if they were kidnapped, if stalin wanted to save them he would've surrendered or traded, he didn't, he thought they were traitors based on the simple fact that they didn't fight to the death, so much so that the pow's would go nuts trying to hang themselves when they were to be turned over, some of them dressed in german uniforms as a joke did, the others ran around in underwear kicking and screaming when they heard theyd be repatrioted.
For all the world peace shit, if you border hopped in Ukraine you would get shot in the back.
The lebensraum stuff is just more bullshit, again total war, war of annhilation means the entire economy is geared towards that goal, most eastern europeans didn't even know how to read, because during that time your mother taught you, more blacks in america knew how to read compared to the same percentage of eastern europeans.
The usa and british fought alongside white russians in the polar expedition, but it was a waste of time, 5 million white russians already dead or fleeing the country under starvation. The same thing they did in poland during the kaytyn massacre, 20k judges, policemen, lawyers, journalist strung up in the forest. The day the nazi's invaded they brought a either british or us pow, i thought it was u.s. but I don't know how that'd work, anyway through the forest, all of the bodies strung up were completely decomposed.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Half the thread won't load for some reason, non burger here, can I get a small snippet of what this guy actually did?
Cause on the surface it just seems he wanted to reenact Carmageddon for a few days and the fuzz couldn't stop him, but where do (((they))) come into play'? Spoonfeed me plz

John Clark
John Clark

The communist press would take their own pictures of them shooting people and say they were historical photographs from the nazis, they doctored dozens of photos and ran them in the papers. Made it impossible to excavate the supposedly millions of pounds of ash lying around, after the people of germany were living on 100calories a day the day the war ended, the ghetto starvation thing was mostly because of commanding officers stealing 60percent of the food to sell it back for jewish gold.
For every partisian execution photo, I can pull out another by the allies in which 100k, 60k,50k japs were bombed, 20k germans bombed. The USA even gave stalin artillery rockets, like the kind you see in 80's military movies, yes the usa and britain gave them non stop support. Stalin didn't allow people to flee the cities and he even with held grain from them, for what reason I don't know but it's even mentioned in the popular causualties of ww2 infographic on youtube he did that.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

This was a good example of hitting them where they laugh rather than hitting them where it hurts. No doubt (((insurance))) covered the loses of his enemies and the media spun it as an unhinged lunatic hurting innocent people. I listened to all of his recordings, which were posted on youtube last year. He wasn't a killer. He wanted what he thought was justice.

F

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

F

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

die nigger

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

F

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

F

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Kikes seem to be applying the same corruption (state-mafia) model that was already institutionalized in European countries to the US. If some (((well-connected))) guy has an eye on your property or business, they have tons of (((regulations))) allowing them to legally extort it from you and then transfer it to him. If you complain, the entire apparatus remains silent and you get a rude awakening that you have zero rights.

Of course, in the US it's not nearly as bad as in Europe, mostly due to the libertarian culture and the Constitution, but there is an encroaching effort to push it. All the SJW virtue signalling is just a way for you to get extremely corrupt, bloated state bureaucracy (politbiro style) where citizens are actually slaves of the government and government-connected (((businesses))) that are ruled by mafia families.

Shitskin migrants - less resistance, more votes (political capital), less social trust and cohesion. Plus, it's a tax money laundering scheme.

Libertarianism with heavy emphasis on racial cohesion and social programs for the white volk is the only way to go.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Nobody will remember him but everybody will remember Heemeyer.
I don't think Heemeyer can appreciate that people remember him. Especially since, you know, he's dead.

The people who idolise him are manchildren who fantasise at the idea of using violence to solve their problems. He left behind the same kind of legacy that the Columbine shooters did, of a being a dick and making your problems everyone else's.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

So I listened to the tapes. He seems generous and kind to pretty much everyone. I find it really hard not to like the guy, which makes it fun to watch his thrilling final mission.
Look, a lot of us are trolls, so this guy just seems great because he meets our need for thrilling, novel antisocial stuff. And maybe he'd be a shitty dad or husband, but he sounds like a great friend.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

Considering this board idolises Brenton Tarrant, perhaps idolising the killdozer guy is actually an improvement. At least Marvin didn't kill anyone but himself.

The crux of the matter is that I don't think Marvin had been screwed over to the point where the way he responded was justified, and if anything he had tried to screw over others (such as the fuckery over him raising the asking price for his land). At the very least I don't think the story is as simple and clear cut as "local man gets revenge on people who wronged him".

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

At least Marvin didn't kill anyone but himself.
The best form of revolution, cause some property damage and then kill yourself.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

Pretty good non-Nazi interpretation of what's happening.

This system would love something like, ohhh, say 30 million scared, compliant, docile, non-voting slave laborers as a second class to replace the non-compliant, 'Entitled', reasonably legal-savvy gun-toting Whites who have the temerity to think the Government owes them the Right to be left the fuck alone.

idolise him are manchildren who fantasise at the idea of using violence to solve their problems. He left behind the same kind of legacy that the Columbine shooters did, of a being a dick and making your problems everyone else's.

You're pretty muddled here.

Normal humans ideate some type of violent reprisal for even common everyday slights. This is an understood principle and cause of stress as our Ape brains tell our Human bodies to do things which are anti-social in the modern world. Our bodies are evolved to be in a tribal survival situation, not in a Television/Internet society with HFCS and lawyers.

People who claim to be immune to normal human instinct are highly suspect. You might be unable to handle a retributive ideation when the time comes for you to have one.

The Columbine shooters are a strawman. However, society has decided to latch on to the very legitimate point that a huge amount of bullying went on at the school, and that is corroborated by non-involved students and parents who left the school because of it. If there was Institutionalized Bullying going on in both cases, then the condemnation of the perpetrators will be much less, and naturally so. Some people will be honest with themselves and admit that a small part of them actually admires the perpetrators for lashing out when other avenues failed.

That's all that's going on here. This is not proof you're superior, you Puritan, Mammy, school-marm bitchboy. Ya fuckin' weak-minded-ass faggot.

Henry Price
Henry Price

kys, bronton killed brown sand crickets, not actual human beings

William Perez
William Perez

Never knew the backstory, but I always revered him with great honor anyway.

F

Justin Green
Justin Green

It is easy to look at him asking for more money as him gouging the guy.

Here's how killdozer apologists see it:
1) on auction day, he got it for what $45,000? Unlike a lot of normal people, he was willing to immediately sell it, add long as he got the max value they put on it, $65,000. That would clue me in, marvin wasn't your average guy. Normal guy buys something, he says "I won't sell", for egoistic reasons, but in economic terms, that's like saying, " my price is infinity." You hear that from marv, you know he's got a stock trader's mentality. That fits, guys like marv, when they live in cities, are the sort that work for market making firms selling options, futures, etc. A very odd bunch. The sort of independent, disagreeable risk-takers. In the country I guess they are welders. The fact that he showed up at auction and outbid the insider would seem awful, in the way that a banker seems awful to a farmer who got foreclosed. To a market guy, them's the rules. This probably wrecked marv's rep with the good old boys, permanently. Irl, jews do this, but they have a posse. Marv was like a one-man-jew. So he set himself up to get fucked.
2. Once he bought it he fixed it up. A market guy, he got it appraised. He based his ask prices on the appraised values. Others are likely to just see a steadily increasing price and hate Marv.
3. Normal people don't like it when the price goes up. Plus the envy/jew (from #1) effect mmeans people probably started really hating this guy.
4. If I buy a property and a concrete plant goes on next door, I just lost a lot. Marv tried to fight it via the zoning and lost. However, he can point to irregularities in the zoning process, at which point he blames corruption. To a market guy that's unacceptable, because they value fairness and autonomy over pretty much everything else. Look at any libertarian guy - eg Cantwell - to see it. This is how psychopaths/market-guys look at the world: ok with brutality and things being generally shitty, they just want clear rules applied fairly. Or they get outraged. See Charlottesville. Town/cronies didn't follow the rules. They knew it, marv knows it.
5. Marv got fucked out of his sewer. He lost income because of that. He got fucked out of his road. So they give v variances to his good old boy neighbor (it's a fucking concrete plant in the middle of town) but they fuck him? Yes, the market guy will put a dollar value on that. He wants it from them.
5. At this point we are getting into "Point Blank" territory - Lee Marvin movie. Watch it. A psychopath goes on a rampage to get his $93,000. This is how a lot of our minds work. ASPD. Google it. Those guys are reasonable until they aren't. Marv probably had a tiny case of it. A lot of us here fit that profile. So we like marv.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

strawman
strawman
strawman
This is the dumbest niggershit ive ever read in my life, never have I seen a more jewish writing style, always focusing on equity and profit. You shills NEED to try harder.

Attached: 7b7d3a64b8875b11e04b515560beeb3be7e30a42add48668b7d2447a9f2a9bd6.jpg (72.2 KB, 750x749)

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

F

Whenever I see a bulldozer I also remember Rachel Corrie.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Sorry for bugging you.
I listened to the tapes - that's how marv talked. It was all about the money.
If they'd arrested him and asked him why he did it, I suspect it would go like this:
m.youtube.com/watch?t=72m54s&v=rTWfCFPyCjA

Some of us have these minds. Not many. I don't even think that many kikes are this way. It's a psychopathy thing.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

He spent so much time and resources on it. It was Breivik/McVeigh tier shit. That should clue you in - Marv didn't have a normal mind. He paid attention to and cared about different tbings.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

RIP in peace, man.

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

We need to make more armored vehicles to attack the Jew. Just get some basic concrete, some molds, a cutting tool, etc, to armor any vehicle of your choice.

Attached: Facebook-a3cb8f.png (103.01 KB, 500x391)

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Do unto others as they do unto you. Based.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

I just like Heemeyer cause it's fun what he did.
I can imagind why rampage killers do what they do.
Its really not that far fetched.
Why dont I do it?
I love my mom and dad and i believe you only use violence when you have no other choice.
Like when your retard cousin has a gambling debt with some heavy guys.
You make them disappear.
or when your daughter gets raped.
Sometimes violence is appropriate.
This society doesnt like violence because this society is made to suit women and children and in extension of that all the weak deformed and unfit for life untermenschen.
We dont go out of our way to destroy all niggers, beaners etc. and in return we get our women raped, murdered etc. but it doesnt matter cause we import more weak women.

We are made to be docile obedient cattle.
Anybody who falls outside the approved behavior gets shit.
Just look at reddit if you dont believe me.

Attached: IMG-20180720-192351-784.jpg (77.46 KB, 640x527)