American Media Doxes Someone Again

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

DAILY BEAST DOXES ANOTHER BURGER

In the story, the reporter doxed the individual behind the video; releasing his name, place of work, criminal history and even a photo of the man. With the publication's Editor in Chief supporting the decision…

"..I am glad that these people want to protect the privacy of this man, but I think our actions in this case were right on the money."

However further examination shows the video posted by the subject in the Daily Beast article was not even the same video shared by president Trump. Nonetheless the Daily Beast paints the man as a political actor, claiming he made himself fair game when he made the video…

( For the sake of honesty the citizen in question is a nigger forklift operator )

The writer unironically has a criminal history himself:

In 1989 Kevin Poulsen (the writer who doxed the him) was indicted on 19 counts of conspiracy, fraud, wiretapping and money laundering. All while doing National Security Work.
___
___

'''HERE'S A DOX OF 10 DAILY BEAST EXECUTIVES"..

archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG

I'm glad they want to protect their privacy, but in this case I guess one could say I'm "right on the money"

Link to the Daily Beast article
"We Found the Guy Behind the Viral ‘Drunk Pelosi’ Video":
archive.li/Mtt1p

<t. Abraxas

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/TlXVG

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

archive.li
archive.israel

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

repost the archive with a non kike archive

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

Also learning some skid nigger faggot just tried to steal my dox today. Make sure if you see anyone else claiming to have made the dox to LOOK AT MY ARCHIVAL TIMESTAMP. This is why I namefag because of fucking skidniggers "SECS" stealing credit

Camden Green
Camden Green

a proud member of Trump’s razor-thin African-American support base.
A literal Trumpnigger

Attached: super-BASED-black-patriot.jpg (36.69 KB, 640x480)

Mason James
Mason James

no one is going to click your israeli link

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

How do you get archive.isreal out of archive.li? Just use your mirror of choice

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

while doing national security work
WEEEEWWWWW literal fucking CIA operatives masquerading as journalists. Kill them all.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Sad to say he's more American than some of the edge lords in this thread

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Seems to be the theme anymore, if it's not a sheep dipped CIA asset like Anderson Cooper its someone in bed with a government official

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Supporting a president whose only allegiance is to a foreign nation and its enemy aliens who reside here doesn't make him "more American".

Attached: d6b2571cf3c105e43d9ff890a50e8e8e6cfc3eea87317bbbbf1f5e5adac2b94b.png (267.46 KB, 750x420)

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

This.
Namely
>4f54d2

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

What would you know?

Generation Zyklon is sweeping the nation

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

All while doing National Security Work.
Some FBI cunt or something?

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

No, not at all goyim.

Attached: CIA-Nigger-glow-in-the-dark.png (49.7 KB, 161x300)

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

That's lithuania mister.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

Sure makes one wonder why the very first poster would immediately try to stear anons away from the dox

archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG
archive.li/TlXVG

Justin Long
Justin Long

Bump

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Poor, rich, privileged, white lady.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-03-Daily-Beast-editor-in-chief's-doxxing-defense-is-'disgusting'-(but-good-enough-for-Brian-Stelter)-[vi[...](1).png (16.47 KB, 447x295)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-03-Daily-Beast-editor-in-chief's-doxxing-defense-is-'disgusting'-(but-good-enough-for-Brian-Stelter)-[vi[...].png (15.31 KB, 447x250)

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

currently on probation for beating his wife
Afrimericans make me laugh. What a country. Somebody tell the Pope he needs to kiss more nigger feet faster.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Go fuck yourself namefag.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

I think Pelosi should take on Trump with Ginsburg. Think of the donations from the lulz!

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

please share original drunk pelosi video all i can find is jewtube vids of (((the media))) whining and saying it was "doctored"

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Ginsberg is dead. Ginsberg has been dead for quite a number of months.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

What's with the weird flesh doll they've been using recently? Is that a double or just the real one on strings? I'd still like to see a bullet smash through her on live tv, either way.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Bump

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Do not share youtube links. Tyvm.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

not clicking on that israeli link
just replace it with .today or something or go to the onion links jees.

warned you not to name fag, abraxas. now you're going to get people pretending to be you