White Revolution (In Minecraft)

Do modern Whites have the capacity to wage a war of independence against ZOG?
I'm thinking back to how the colonists of the Revolutionary War fought for their rights. But what about now?
And no, I'm not talking about "durr preserving Amurrica." I'm talking about waging a war for our own interests and expelling all the poison from our society.
If or if not we're capable of doing so, why?

This is all in Minecraft, of course. We need to get rid of those pesky endermen.

Attached: TD_1st_ed.jpg (1556x1208, 430.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-38/
twitter.com/HundredHanders
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html
docdroid.net/Iv8omhj/turner-diaries-andrew-macdonald.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should make it into a movie, take the Purge series for inspiration.
But it will be everyday stead of one day of the year.
The zogbots would prioritize through crime and gun control over actual heinous crimes.
The name would be Apocalyptically Correct.

Hispanics (the Legendary Super Aryans) will have your back

Yes, we are physically capable of waging war against the Minecraft ZOG and their endermen. The hard part is getting the masses on board with it. It looks like it may happen through the cycle of our white servers getting BLACKED, but the longer we wait, the less of a chance whites have to actually expel the cancer that is present in American servers. I'm surprised there isn't more outrage about the open borders we have in America today. It's bizarre to witness, because you usually just hear about it happening in the EU, but it's happening right here in the US. Now we got African Niggers coming to Mexican servers just to cross our borders.
We'll see if people ideologically get on board with removing Endermen. If we get their hearts and minds, getting them to shoot arrows at them would be a lot easier.

They are like jews they switch sides between blacks and whites.

The Stormtard Diaries

We posted Niggers, Kikes and Shitler for 10 years and things got worse.

‘Hunter’ is better than The Turner Diaries

it would have to be asymetric warfare, with ninja-players using every available cheatcode to stay hidden from server admins
best option is to lay traps, snipe from beyond rendering range, use invisible texture on avatars, etc
aim for hostile leaders first

I need advice on how to get weapons training so that when I pick up my first firearm off of a fallen ZOGbot I know how to actually use it.

Any advice?

The fuel and the fire are there. Whites are just lacking Leadership.

When our next hitler rises from the ashes he just needs to get everyone on board with what needs to be done

It might just look like a suicide mission but once enough whites are willing to die for the cause success will be attainable

I feel like we’re getting close

Attached: 3B45FD11-03F6-41E6-B12F-2F76D413959C.jpeg (1352x587, 151.73K)

You tried, kike.

And the Brigade is better than both. At least in terms of a "checklist" for revolution.

I've talked about this before and the fascinating thing about Pierce and Covington is their teachers of war. Each man learened their art of war from a different conflict. Pierce learned his from Vietnam. A brutal, merciless conflict waged by semi-professional guerrilla armies against literally an occupation army and its puppet regime. Covington learned his art of war from a completely different conflict; Northern Ireland (with a pinch of Rhodesia)
The Troubles was a much more modern conflict and one that I believe will more closely resemble a real revolutionary struggle against a modern industrial democracy. It was a much more "clever" war in the sense that the revolutionaries in Northern Ireland were forced by circumstances (that we also face) to act almost entirely below the radar and engage in asymmetric warfare rather than directly confront the Regime.
Two very different men who learned from two very different kinds of wars.

We need the Turner Diaries to become an entire genre

1. You own a gun, right? Riiiight?
Train with it.
2. Do you have any friends? Go play paintball with them. It will teach you to coordinate as a team and sort of simulates the kind of combat situations that conventional armies fighting conventional wars get into.

Infiltrate your local church and preach red pills as a minister or as a priest, eventually you'll be excommunicated, so you need to get as many followers as you can out of this. Then, have your followers go out and recruit more followers, branch out and have them recruit in multiple states, eventually you'll have a standing army. You'll be able to arm them, train them, and organize them. Form a militia, but also have enforcers to keep everything in line.

I mean by weapons training like actual aiming, clearing a weapon, reloading… no I don't have a gun. I have everything else.

Can I train with a pellet gun?

This. 100%. HAC thought of everything.

Yes.

Recommendations? Do I need to find one with blowback? What is one that basically is like the real deal?

Honestly I fear most Americans are so ridiculously unhealthy and hyper dependent on the state they wouldn't be able to rebel even if they wanted to. Just cut off their gibs and most of them would die. The average person literally cant even take care of themselves without government assistance and that small fraction of those who can will be less likely to rebel because they can scrape by. Our population is ridiculously sedated, literally almost everyone is on antidepressants/benzos, sleeping pills, opioids etc. its insane

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-38/

twitter.com/HundredHanders

archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual

torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html

I don't know your situation but you might benefit from getting one. I'd recommend that you start out with a .22 rifle. This is a good gun for beginners.
It's easy to clean and break down while being an actual gun. It prepares you for more serious rifles.
And it can be used to hunt for food if necessary.

Yes, a pellet gun is okayish training as well but my personal opinion is that pellet guns aren't as good as paintball for "battle simulation"
As for blowback, I don't think you'll have much luck there. It's not so much blowback that is important but training yourself to think as a warrior. Also, learning to work as a team is important for future Minecraft PvP

Wow, scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Attached: futrelle-we-hunted-two-headed.jpg (485x712, 106.12K)

It's not wise to push for a leader. In fact, (((they))) used to always push for leaders in Gamergate and any other social movement so they have a target.

Be like water. Formless. No leaders.

This, frankly.

There's another reason for this: it's against the same (((adversary))) at core.

What if we just take a page from Adjustment Day and make a website of people to be banned from minecraft. Just open it up for recommendations and voting. Let the good men do the work. You dont really need a super complex command infastructure. All you need ow to solve collective action problem. A public list of minecraft players and their bannable offenses does the trick.

"Oh no my name is on the ban list! I better get some diamond armor and potions of invisibility!"

More low IQ larping from your friendly Jew troll.

How many people operate ZOG? Probably no more than 300 on the upper tiers. Yes, there are enough capable white men capable of ending this, the problem is that they are not willing.

Read the Fourth Generation Warfare Handbook.

In a colonial war, the generals never surrender! The accountants surrender!

If you do it on the clearnet they will go after you for "targeted harassment in minecraft" or something.

Matter of opinion, even if I think you are a kike going "come on McFly, are you chicken?" We wait until conditions are rights. Now, conditions are NOT right. If Cunton had won, maybe.

I have, it's written by a kike.

user, Minecraft is for redditors, toddlers, and overall normies.
Roblox is the way to a true NatSoc revolution.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 978.4K)

The people in my old natsoc group met through Roblox.

Advice:
1) whatever weapon you have, get a solid, fundamental idea of proper zero. No solid zero, no solid chance.
2) when you fire, expect return fire. So NEVER fire until you are behind something that stops returned impacts.
3) If you fire on a unit that has any communication, expect to be flanked. Novices will flank from whichever 90 degree(ish) flank provides them concealment. Total amatures and experts alike, will flank from anywhere they can. This is outside, not ops in urban environment.
4) always assume you will be maneuvered on. Before you fire, select a position with cover that stops bullets AND mentally ID your immediate egress route, which should ideally also provide cover, not running in open.
5) all engagements are ambushes. Any complex of maneuvers is just a series of ambushes. you're either ambushing, or you were ambushed. If you find yourself firing a weapon, and didn't plan on it, it means you are momentarily still alive, take advantage of the moment of cognition and lay down where you are, then continue to engage as you see fit or surveil the situation to determine immediate egress. You have the rest of your life to decide what to do next.

Minecraft Law Enforcers are the only impediment to Minecrafters revolting in Minecraft.

The focus has to be on the Department of Justice in Minecraft who are in league with the Minecraft Police.

There's not enough Minecraft beaners, let alone bloodthirsty savages, in other Minecraft realms.

Don't sure about the movie, but the videogame will be more realistic solution.

What about the endermen Army? Is that even something that can be fought back against while simultaneously dealing with Minecraft FBI moles?

Attached: 4377158.jpg (266x400, 22.22K)

I already have all that in abundance I just need to know what it's like to actually fire, reload, clear, and use a variety of common weapons properly. Maybe I'll have to go visit >>>Zig Forums and hopefully find something useful.

What would be required is high level propaganda videos after each action, spread online.

Specific and strategic targets would be needed.

The organization required to pull it off makes it difficult to achieve without infiltration.

Cells cans do work but without coordination it is difficult to deploy effective strategic action.

People are not in support of chaos. Chaos is pain for everyone. What people support is symbolic acts that can be interpreted as justice.

I'm afraid you'll need to fire a real gun for that. Nothing else even comes close.

Well it is it even worth it for me to apply to one of those things where you get to fire guns for a range? I spit a lot of vitriol on the internet and had run-ins with the ZOG before and they seeing me apply for a gun permit might lead to some issues that I could avoid by just obtaining ammunition illegally somehow.

Freedom's Sons is the final book and takes place in the aftermath of The Brigade.

Magic pills are their magic pills in real life in the turner diaries?

is minetest based and redpilled?

We don't need to fight them, we just need to stop doing business with them. Seriously just stop attending establishments that are owned by jews or other virtue signaling asshats. Just stop. Don't even give them the any assistance or consideration. The only thing jews care about is money and winning arguments, which is by (((coincidence))) their way to trick and encourage morons into doing fucked up things and throwing away their self interests. Jews can't thrive or even influence a society where the hosts shun them, and won't even tolerate a whiff of their bullshit. So yeah don't deal with jews and don't deal with their intermediaries.

thanks bud
happen to have turner diaries?

Reading it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Get out of here you civic nationalist.(A.K.A potential race mixer)

Just steal one or buy it off a private sale.

I can't for the life of me find my copy but here is a link. The format is absolutely terrible for reading a book but I'll look for a little longer and post again if I find my copy.
docdroid.net/Iv8omhj/turner-diaries-andrew-macdonald.pdf

Sage for double post. Forgot about this one folder. Here is Turner Diaries and his other book titled 'Hunter'

Hunter was boring tbh

and the turner diaries not unrealistic when they took chacago

Fuck im tired I mean it got unrealistic after they started taking ciitys

There is a decent audiobook version of the Turner Diaries floating around read by Pierce. Liked it better since reading pdfs on a screen tires out my eyes pretty fast. Can't find it atm though.

Forming a protostate in the form of networks of independent economic agents is harder than it seems. For one, bartering will only get you so far, that is why money was created and widely accepted as a common medium of exchange. Aphysical money like Bitcoin is too heavily reliant on electronic technology to be durable. Getting said agents to accept a new currency is not merely illegal within American jurisdiction, but very difficult if they do commerce with others outside of the network.

Attached: p22224JNu91txdeaio1_540.jpg (536x700, 47.43K)

Firstly, don't announce any plans to do anything even slightly illegal online. You were joking obviously. We were talking about things that we wouldn't do. Of course.
Secondly, you don't really need to worry all that much about the FBI showing up because you bought a gun. Unless you're extremely stupid, you haven't said anything that would lead to them actually doing that. But if you ever do have a run-in with the much feared and dreaded FBI (an organization that half of Zig Forums thinks is omniscient and omnipotent) let me give you some advice; Don't say anything, don't let them in your house, don't talk about anything, don't even smile politely. Simply ask if they have a warrant (which they don't because if they did, they'd kick down your door in the middle of the night and shoot your dog) and when they say no, you say "please leave my property" and close your door. If instead of saying "no" they try to talk about something else, you ask again. Do you have a warrant?
You ask over and over until they say no and then you close the door and watch them leave.

Do that with cops too. Don't interract with them. The more you interract with them, the more fucked up your life will become.
The FBI are like a leprosy. Don't talk to them, don't touch them, don't let them into your home. Nothing good will come from being near them. If they had a warrant, you'd know about 2 AM when you heard your door being kicked in as they pretend to be Jack Bowers.

But I've said some things online too and I've never encountered the FBI.

Honestly, i believe we'll have better luck siding with blacks and hispanics against the jewish system.
See farrakhan.
in minecraft.

minecraft is a video game we need to murder politicians, bodybag responding zogbots and destroy infrastructure irl then genocide all nonwhites and race traitors in the many years of darkness

if whites create an independent decentralized financial system, they can refuse to work for the state and pay taxes
and will be able to pay those who fight with non-whites and work for the benefit of whites around the world

Fucking Zoomers

a real human being
thanks man. My 15 year old self many many years ago asking white bookstore employees in hushed thanks you.

The FBI is just my go-to example. I don't mean to presume you're American so I apologize. I don't know how bad things are in your country so do what you need to do. Just use your head and you'll be alright.

Currently reading it again. Inspirational and educational. Of all the books I've read regarding effective revolution, this is the best. Small cells pursuing actions that contribute to the overall goals has proven to be the most productive method.
Target the things that they hold dear and cripple the effectiveness of their response. No matter what they would have you think, they can never be prepared. They fear us much more than we fear them.
And always ensure that your escape is prioritized, so that you live to fight another day. Numbers will be crucial at the beginning.

on an unrelated note, does anybody know why the thread about 5G was deleted?

If we dont have a strong leader nothing will ever be accomplished, all successful nationalist movements in the developed world have had a strong, charismatic leader.

Revolution only comes after there is a way of life worth protecting. No one will die for suburban boomer hellscape. Way of life means an authentic folk revival. That means a neo lebensreform. In america that means eco fascist communes and planned communities. Once we have a way of life, no matter how small, the fire will be lit.

White gen-X moms were trying to tell us all along. "Live. Love. Laugh." Live first (a way of life). Then love (your folk). Then laugh (as you slaughter your enemies).

the more diversity hires in government, the better our odds, in time it is completely possible in an area by area basis. most small nigger towns could be easily shut down for example.

study the solutions for all 4 malfunctions. also look up how to solve the malfunctions on any of the specific funs you own

Fuck recommendations and voting, just let everyone put cryptos on their head.
Anyone with proof of success get the money.

Blockchain permits network of individual currencies backed by individual man hours. Identity, trade and reputation permits assessing currency value. This kills the banker because you can issue your own credit.

"I don't need long to kill natzis"

So this is antifa eh?