Europe Now Euthanizing White Children? -- Dutch Girl, 17, Legally Euthanized in Netherlands

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

"Dutch girl, 17, who was sexually abused at 11 and raped as a 14-year-old is legally euthanised at her home by ‘end-of-life’ clinic because she felt her life was unbearable due to depression

LINK:
archive.is/0xdj7

This seems like a slippery slope. If depression and a eating disorder are enough to grant euthanasia, then what else?

I understand the girl was sexually abused which is horrible, but she could have been administered medication and psychological treatment.

Also, Europe barely punishes pedophiles and sexual abusers, they get very lenient sentences over there.

Attached: Dutch-Girl-17.jpg (23.01 KB, 306x429)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/doctors-induce-twenty-five-percent-of-dutch-deaths/
archive.fo/iwTso
twitter.com/NaomiOhReally/status/1136189899672084480
translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&u=https://nos.nl/artikel/2287788-waarom-het-overlijden-van-de-17-jarige-noa-uit-arnhem-wereldnieuws-is.html

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

more negative shit
Why the fuck do I need to know about this shit, schlomo? Why aren't we discussing practical shit? Anyone can reel of what is happening but you're just repeating what we all fucking know.

b-but bro this is even worse now
You don't fucking say. We all know it is getting worse but what are you going to do about it, you fucking faggot?

Attached: 1557915018844.jpg (286.16 KB, 900x1200)

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

checked
i can't believe she missed getting dicked that much that she would have someone murder her

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

and the attention whore couldnt help but type out a novel instagram post. if she was a 7 instead of a 5 she would never have done this as she could have gotten attention without killing herself.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

couldn't find her rapist's identity. happened in 2016 and he was caught. maybe someone more competent than me and willing to sort through that mess of a language could do it?

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Looks like a great way for the globalists to cover up when it comes to the victims of their tastes. "She chose to be euthanized! No court case now"

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

inb4 the rapist were refugees.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

This is what happens when you don't round up rapists and hang them like christmas ornaments from trees to let people see justice is done and they are safer now.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Pretty hard to judge from the articles. I'm from the Netherlands. This law existed for 17 years and I do not know a similar story. Either this is a complete failure of the involved doctors or there's something missing in the media story.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

If modern culture was so great and the mainstream was correct then why are so many people on anti-depressants and killing themselves?

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

find the rapists ID. it's gotta be in the corners of dutch social media

James Scott
James Scott

Cant find anything about who molested or raped her. She was in the spotlights last year (??) because of a book she wrote about the ordeal. Even the book doesnt qualify her rapists by race. Im really fucking puzzled.
This is a dumb cunt, brainwashed and fucked into literal retardation from the young age of 10. I cant blame shitskins without proof, but goddamn my gut says its them again.
t. dutch fag
Im pro-euthanasia by the way. Just like i am pro-abortion. Id even make it mandatory in 4 cases;
1. the baby is of mixed race
2. the baby is result of rape/incest
3. the baby is deformed/retarded
4. the lif of the mother is in danger because of the child

Id say euthanasia should be an option for people if they are at the end of their life, with nothing but pain in their future. Im fine with it, id want it myself. Imagine being too weak to end even your own life. Thats beyond not being able to wipe your own ass. Kill me then.

John Lewis
John Lewis

but she could have been administered medication and psychological treatment.

This does nothing but make everything worse.

This seems like a slippery slope.

It wasn't forced on her involuntarily so no, it's not a slippery slope. You should be worried if it's forced on people involuntarily that they might euthanize people for having far-right views.

Also, Europe barely punishes pedophiles and sexual abusers, they get very lenient sentences over there.

Well that's because they are afraid to do anything to arabs.

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Thank you for the whitepill

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Dunk your head in a toilet bowl full of shit edgelord.

Attached: delet-this.jpeg (23.57 KB, 360x360)

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Making room for more jews in her country is the best thing a goy can do.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

after that hebrides girl's rapist turned out to be a scotfag i'm sceptical on any judgements sans evidence

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

She doesn't even have a fully developed brain at that age and her life exprerience is tiny. The doctors who allowed this are scum.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Making assumptions like that can backfire and be used against us. We can pile on once we have some clues.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Perhaps this is something you should consider, OP…

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

She is 10/10 beautiful Dutch woman that I would have 14 children with too bad she likely had nobody to teach her to hate the jew instead of hating herself.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

everyone should be allowed to exit if they want they just slowley become burdens on the state if they feel it so bad they wanna end it. Im not saying hand out shots left and right but i read her story i get it and respect her choice its probably the first time she has ever felt in control

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Truth is important, but winning is more important. After victory, we are truth.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

shouldn't be allowed to euthanize unless you're terminally ill. adults can commit suicide as they please but, any child should not be able to seek suicide through the state past their guardian's consent. fucking retarded state of dutchcucks

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Well that is what the law says. It says unbearable and endless suffering. That's what makes this story so weird. No sane doctor would call the described condition that. Something is missing in this story.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

This

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

People like this should be encouraged to become suicide bombers though. That's how it works in nations that are ethnically homogeneous and resist the jew. Letting her die like this when she could be blowing up some of our enemies is wrong.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

right. emotional trauma is conditional and temporary especially for a young adult. i'd have offed myself 10 times over if i had the option to do so legally in highschool

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Attached: faggitborn.png (164.03 KB, 400x262)

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

felt her life was unbearable due to depression
That's no reason for desertion. There can be no capitulation.

"The lame can manage a horse,
The handless drive a flock,
The deaf be a doughty fighter,
To be blind is better than to burn on a pyre,
But no man hath care for a corpse.

A son is a blessing, though born late,
To a father no longer alive,
Stones would seldom stand by the highway,
If sons did not set them there."

Attached: their-wagon-fort.jpg (848.6 KB, 1300x875)

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

based havamal
bible is faggotry in comparison

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Dutch reporting in.

1. the baby is of mixed race

Absolutely.

2. the baby is result of rape/incest

Sometimes children get separated at birth, meet as adults, and end up marrying each other and having healthy children. That would be incest but it's so rare it's not worth killing the children in my opinion. If incest produces healthy children (less likely to do so, but can happen) it's not an issue.

Rape should be killed.

3. the baby is deformed/retarded

Kill it!

Might make this an "on request" instead of mandatory.

Id say euthanasia should be an option for people if they are at the end of their life, with nothing but pain in their future. Im fine with it, id want it myself. Imagine being too weak to end even your own life. Thats beyond not being able to wipe your own ass. Kill me then.

This. I hope I go out fighting before then but if I make it to that point I want euthanasia.

This girl shouldn't have been euthanized though for the simple reason she is capable to end it herself. Euthanasia should be for invalids, non-whites, and those who are too fucked up to even end their own lives.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

that's what i was expecting

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

are any of you dutch niggers gonna report on the rapist's ID? fucking worthless cucks. your language is trash on translate.google. do something productive lazy potheads

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

cant into reading comprehension
Low iq nigger.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

another statist white hating faggot

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

No because I don't know who it is and besides it's not so hard to find (((the people))) who are raping everyone, just burn down your local halal meats store, mosque, etc. and kill everyone inside.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

a girl gets raped and her rapist imprisoned and you cannot find his id? fucking worthless county sized "kingdom"

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

no way this is real
its real
Dutch fag here did some background digging apparently she has been in and out of hospital for a long time for previous suicide attempts and other mental health issues.
This person would've jumped in front of train regardless, so all-in-all not so bad really. Saved some train driver from a bad day/memories.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

Probably came from cuckchan. Most posters there unironocslly support Muslim rape and grooming because they insist that rape is a good thong now.

Attached: 1559099111189.jpg (95.71 KB, 847x554)

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Are you talking to yourself?

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

state hospital. daily routine. doping and coping with other crazy bitches would have cured her. naaaah lets just kill a kid because she's emo

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

statist ant-white fags out in force today.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Europe…

Attached: 1553366437103.jpg (151.12 KB, 685x658)

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

ignore him, just another penny clutching wage-slave incel

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

It's not so complicated, either you end up with a splattered bitch on the rails or you can do it this way.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

how many trains you got going through your state hospitals over there? ever hear of involuntary commital?

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

same exact argument fags and trannies make.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

At least she isn't gobling black or muslim cock. Aren't you happy poll?

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Attached: in-use.png (184.66 KB, 1152x864)

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

poll
leftypol, could you be a little more sensitive? a human person is dead

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

we're not talking about your disgusting, jew sucking, degenerate, lard ass, bankrupt country you low IQ subhuman goblin mutt

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

Smh onii-fam

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

holy shit, you feeling okay? You want to talk about it?
thanks sharing your thoughts on state sponsored white girl murder

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Why do you care, you're not even white.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Its probably a rapefugee and she knew that he could never be tried for it.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

seek help

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

end-of-life
Who the fuck are these guys and how many of them are jews?

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

O shut up OP. Are you that same discourse tranny from before? If not, apology.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

Lots of bots and jews in this thread, but that seems to be every thread lately.
This faggot for example.

If you're still around Dutchfag, do you know who founded and the ranking members of the "Right to Die" Society otherwise known as the NVVE.

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

this is worship of the broken. she had a whole Instagram of her self harm and probably enablers like this dutch emotional wreck who keeps posting on here. the Netherlands looks like fucking Sodom. fucking eurojews

Luis White
Luis White

yes, let me tell you about Europe's liberal values, fellow European

Attached: Geert-Wilders.jpg (17.61 KB, 414x320)

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

suicide is good goys. never mind that the top 10% in NL make more than the bottom 50%. those 10% don't even live in the NL and all of their assets are shipping and marketing. (((merchants))) will help you kill yourself because it's your constitutional right to die.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

This actually makes me a little sad. I’ve been through more than a couple rapes but no one’s granting me assisted suicide or really any significant relief whatever, and I’m someone with zero societal value as an evolutionary dead end.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

Muslims 1. dutch scum 0

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

get over it or
Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Get over what, exactly? The profligate waste?

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

she killed herself because fucking niggas raped her

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

to be fair id want state euthanisation if i was born Europe's counterfeit anglos

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

yeah right. no doubt she turned on the warm tub, knicked her wrist with a thumb tack and waited for her parents to walk in. people who actually want to die do the job right.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

I agree.
This is a dangerous precedent.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

get over your fucking ego and what you expect of other people

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Look what people that were confronted with the issue are prepared to do?

It's not the rape. It's what is done with it.

Luis King
Luis King

(((White)))

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

My problem is I want someone in my life to be happy and okay more than I want to die, so I blame that person for all my needless suffering and use their commitment to me to purposely drive everyone else away so that only I remain and only I can ensure we both suffer for our unexamined notions of family.

Landon White
Landon White

and probably enablers like this dutch emotional wreck who keeps posting on here.

Hmmst I wonder if you're referring to me thing is I stopped encouraging suicide about a year or two ago after my own life finally fucking turned around and I realized I might be able to help others do the same. I'm still not against suicide though, I just think that not everybody is a truly hopeless case, even if those persons think they are. This girl for instance had a great body and could have had her personality wiped and reprogrammed and then her body wouldn't be going to waste.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

You’re projecting. There’s no ego in the remark. If you think so it’s because you’re a niggerbrained retard with shit for comprehension.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

my problem is i dont want to die but i want attention so ill pretend this reason is the only thing holding me back

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

If you can carry a gun or toss a molotov user, you have value to me.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

And so begins another thin end of another wedge. And boy, will they push to reach the thick end in record time. Look at abortion, look at gays, look at transsexuals, look at abortion, look at family-breakup, look at male-demonization, look at historical revision, look at white genocide, LOOK AT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE GREATEST CULTURE THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.
Every fucking time it starts with "It's the right thing to do", and quickly progresses to "Do as you're fucking told cattle or else" . The culling of the vulnerable is only the beginning. Life is either precious and should be protected or it's not. There can be no middle ground for individuals because, when allowances are made, there are no longer any defensible boundaries. It eventually becomes open season as it has with abortion. What price Noa's organs?

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

you're literally an egotist codependent sycophant. neck yourself without state consent

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Hahaha imagine being an Anglo.

I thank god every day I am Dutch.

Anglo women I turn down. They do not measure up.

If it ain't Dutch it ain't much.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Is it possible that the scumbags in prison get euthanasia if they request?

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

No sense of humor, just a nasty, angry little man.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Thank you. I will take the compliment although it’s a fact that oversocialized people are terrible at responding appropriately to defensive situations.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

only thing worse than dutch are belgian flems as far as sucking anglo balls throughout history

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

I spent my whole life slaving for usurers and sodomites. I want access to a lethal injection, not merely a slowly trickling pozzed one.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

look dutchtard, i'm not your friend. your country sickness me. we aren't going bond over our shared hatred of the English. you reply again and i'll just filter

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

nothing you said is funny

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

human brain is very fragile. 90% of possible actions can end in our death within a very short time. maybe you're just a twit huh?

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

u got any buildings over 7 stories in your area? thats guaranteed lethal.

i need permission to kill myself

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Not to a Baby Huey, certainly. But the entire exchange still is because you think your fingerwagging has meaning. You’ve so much clout I feel terrible now.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Maybe we should stay on the subject of a wasted white womb since you’re white knighting.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Don’t lethal injections feel good? Jumping would not.

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

girl for instance had a great body and could have had her personality wiped and reprogrammed and then her body wouldn't be going to waste.
Her mental ill may be genetic so you probably don’t want the weaklings to breed.

Why do you need to ask us for the permission to commit the suicide for? Go Tarrant on the lowest worthless scumbags and hero yoursel, you fucking whiny pathetic user.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

im gonna act incoherent when i dont have a salient point

you came to the wrong place for counseling. we dont care if you kill yourself. the only suicide we care about is suicide missions.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

you are thinking of inert gas

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Some time ago there were some BOYS in the news and a trainer had sex with them at home.

They did note that it all was not that bad.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Okay, maybe we should encourage the thots with low quality genetic to request for euthanasia to prove that they can be independent and strong!

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

How is this anything else as the recent Zig Forums favorized political party.

A majority since recently.

Jason James
Jason James

retard

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

That’s a wasteful landing for nothing.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

This with that euthanasia case is one thing, but what if you have a problem, you really want to do something with it, but you can just go and off yourself?

I will want an AK in that case and if taken captive go to jail, nicely.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

If she really wanted it…. But I really do not trust the doctors. It is the way they work. You can actually not trust them.

So what about this?

Really wanting something, anyone, but you can just go and off yourself.

One way ticket to mellow dramatic off-clinic included.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

The way they can't be trusted goes a bit further as just what can't be seen on the surface.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

This is the definition of interpretive license.
us
asking

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

This discourse tranny again?

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

More effete bully tactics.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

checked
She’s dumb enough to go ask the doctor for euthanasia when she can just kill herself. Anyway the stupid people need to die and the smart people need to breed more. What is wrong with our Mother Nature? Oh the jews are stopping her from doing her job properly.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

This discourse tranny again?
Must be I did add the reply link.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

when you can't handle life on tutorial island mode

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

probably dutch, filtered

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

These countries are behaving in eugenically positive was. Why wouldn’t a bunch of brutal neetsoc posters cheer depression as a valid reason to become an hero? Or “burned the coal, so there’s no going back”?

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

ways*

Carter White
Carter White

Obey the anti D&C rule!

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Shoot all muslims in the head

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

do people really not know about the exist bag?

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

This and there are many terminally ill people who aren’t heroing themselves.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

Terminal illness is valid, but so is depression. Why not psoriasis?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

but so is depression
fag

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Whoever are burdens on the society should hero themselves.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

It may sound odd, but if there is anyone here having something like autism, or schizophrenia or similar, I could fix it in half an hour. Under the best circumstances.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

This is how dumb Zig Forums gets. It’s valid in the sense that it is legally defensible and culturally permissible. At least try and wrap your pea brain around the idea that dystopian facts don’t care about your pre-modern sensibilities.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Psoriasis is unsightly, but I can’t justify everyone having to be around such leprosy whilst these degenerates go about contemplating voluntary self-sacrifice.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

yes, when you make something legal it tends to become "legally defensible"
culturally permissible
Yeah, it's dutch land

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

It may sound odd, but if there is anyone here having something like autism, or schizophrenia or similar, I could fix it in half an hour. Under the best circumstances.

So let's say someone discovers that something is not "right". First of all, reality is now that there will be NO medical individual helping.

That she wanted it is one thing. But, what is apparently politically known about doctors in a combination with how things just go. How people start to talk.

In fact, add anyone else in that example, if the doctor does not do anything.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

the circular logic in this thread is fucking breath taking. people are using the living in a "society" as an argument now?

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

If anyone must be euthanized, shoot the doctor as well!

Really, there is real and true reason for this.

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Or even just because you can't be sure.

James Jackson
James Jackson

I’m not endorsing it because I cling to this hope that there is something at least true enough in this realm that we can cling to for survival, although neither the monotheists nor the scientistic priesthood are offering it. However, those people have just enough pretend sovereignty over their social policies that unless you rain down upon them with freedom it is their right to do any goddamned thing that gets codified.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

The cops are too pussy to mow the lowlife scumbags down so we need the inferior heroes to hero themselves against the lowlife scumbags because it is better to die with honour in Valhalla than to die in the hospital for nothing.

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

What i don't understand is in the conditions required for euthanizing a person it says they can't be hampered by mental illness or drug use when making the decision… so why was she killed?

Attached: 1467817468195.jpg (94.49 KB, 421x834)

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Raped on 3 separate occasions by the age of 14? Twice at "children's" parties at the ages of 11 & 12. Then again at the age of 14 that she didn't tell anyone about until much later?

Something was going on there. That is a hell of a lot of bad luck.

Attached: bad-luck.png (261.97 KB, 475x562)

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Euthanasia

So if anyone really wants this… it is a bit bitter… but well

But that fella

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

honestly, fuck this gay dutch thread. they are clearly set on this killing their children agenda. ballsy but it might pay off for Europe

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Translate it using DeepL, it is more accurate and natural, but beware since i have seen that it "softens" and ignores certain words.

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

This is new, since the more Zig Forums approved political party got majority votes.

Euthanasia is not that a bad thing on itself.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

You can die for nothing in battle just as easily. For instance, WWII.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Arnhem (her neighborhoods where she was raped)

Total Population = 159,694

Non-Western Population = 34,410 (Middle Eastern & African)

22% Non-Western Population.

God is Great.

Attached: Arnhem-Demographics.png (20 KB, 371x338)

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Shut up you discourse tranny

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

So Euthanasia

Yes or no?

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Completely no to euthanasia is like christcuck no-idea-why-I-am-wanting-it.

Many civilians from all over the world have constructed the possibility of euthanasia.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

No to euthanasia. That’s what war is for. Make war, not environmental policy. No more psych warfare against our own people while we’re at it.
it’s our own people writing legislation to permit euthanasia, abortion, student loans, and the rest

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

that's okay circumstantial
pathetic that noone has outed the identity of the rapist(s) by name in country by now though

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

As I said in this thread, I keep to it. Maybe some other thread.

There are more reasons than euthanasia to shoot the doctor.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

He's whiter than you, mohammed!

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

nationalreview.com/corner/doctors-induce-twenty-five-percent-of-dutch-deaths/
wew, certainly not a major problem when a government and medical industry are contributing to a quarter of a nations fatalities.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Did you take your pills today, goyles?

Attached: opioid-epidemic.png (465.76 KB, 1230x992)

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Holy shit I'm a retard and misspelled opioid. My bad

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Euthanasia or no euthanasia, it's the doctor that has spoiled it.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

"beautiful Dutch woman" Spotted the mudshit lmfao, in her most recent photo she's 17 dumb fuck.
"I would have 14 children" Filthy pedo shut the fuck up, you talk like an indian or arab who stalks White women.
Fucking weirdo.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Attached: heil-trips.png (54.43 KB, 197x255)

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Read this makes me want to make a necklace of noses

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

should I just kill myself doc?
Let me guess, tell me how is that she came to this brilliant conclusion to end her own life? I'm sure she was brought to the attention of counselors, therapy, psychologists and psychiatrists and was even helped along the way of rationalizing it. Not a big surprise she ended up wanting to commit suicide. This is the only logical conclusion when you allow jewish science to take over your mind and thought processes. I've never met someone who went through it without contemplating ending it all. It is just the normal, at some point they lead you to it.

the longer it does to out the perpetrator's race
I just hope to be wrong user

quads of prophetic truth

Attached: pol-is-always-right.jpg (125.11 KB, 1233x486)

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

No

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

No it's not. We need more whites producing white children. What the fuck.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Only Judaism is valid

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Yes, it is true. It is a typical consequence.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Yes it is.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

I agree with all of that, but alot of women would rather die, and save the child, if it were a choice between the life of the mother or life of child.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

but it's legal in some US states, Canada and Belgium
not true. there's no US state where you can get doctor-assisted suicide for long-term, intractable depression – I checked, and checked again… and again. And, most States don't allow it at all

David Reyes
David Reyes

15 is AoC where I live

You calling a 17 year old pedo is fucking retarded.

Kill yourself.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

I spent my whole life slaving for usurers and sodomites. I want access to a lethal injection, not merely a slowly trickling pozzed one.

Suicide by cop is 100% effective. If you can't get your hands on a few molotovs and a gun you can just get in a vehicle and wait for the next gay pride parade or large gathering of other target to happen somewhere near you and run through them. Rent a truck if you have the money for it and you'll be able to plow through them even more effectively.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

(((Dutch)))
they've been doing that for years

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Good luck with rearing burdens and invalids, sub-Dutchman.

The Dutch didn't become the most intelligent, beautiful, versatile, godly, and all around amazing people in the world by letting anything muck up the genepool.

The weak must fear the strong.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Attached: the-weak-should-fear-the-strong.jpg (123.57 KB, 750x727)

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

This is tragic but tbh, you don't know the hell of psychiatric drugs until you're put on them, and NO, merely existing is not better than being a hollowed out shell of a human being as so many of those serotonergic drugs make you.

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

It's clearly "too late" by then, you're a faggot trying to talk tough.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Yeah, seriously, it applies to 16 as well.

Old enough to drive a car and be liable for a million dollars in damage and possibly kill people. Old enough to take a cock, period.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

your boer cousins have really annoying voices the brits should've wiped those faggots out during the boer wars

The Dutch didn't become the most intelligent, beautiful, versatile, godly, and all around amazing people in the world
blatant lies you white jews helped the jews invent fractional reserve banking

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

It sounds like theyshould have legally euthanized the sexual abuser.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

YES user! Give it to those dutch! They're protestant too. Deus Vult! Kill the dutchfags, put them in ghettos.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

It's clearly "too late" by then, you're a faggot trying to talk tough.

Wrong, Jew. I know your people don't like Greek philosophy, but look up the word "catharsis."

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Babylon.

That's what NL and the whole West has become.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

No. That should be up to the mother if she is conscious.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

The Boers never racemixed and had the Brits never came Apartheid would stand to this very day. Brits began the racemixing and degeneration of South Africa.

blatant lies you white jews helped the jews invent fractional reserve banking

This doesn't even contradict anything I said and besides that was likely the action of a single dutchman and not the whole race of Dutch.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Wow, what kind of pedo would want to fuck a physically developed 17 year old girl?!

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Wow, good thing they don't allow addicts and the mentally ill to kill themselves, imagine how bad that would be if we didn't have them!

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Yyyeah, euthanasia… Thought I’d have something more clever to say, but this time… Yeah… Well, I can do a little better than that.

It was her choice, I guess? We can’t really stop people from killing themselves, much as we might hope to dissuade them. Sexual mistreatment screws up life trajectories pretty ferociously, as I know from experience. From what I’ve read of the stats, there are trauma reiteration factors that reduce parenting fitness as well. Acknowledging that loss might really hurt someone less basically repulsed by humans than I am.

We should consider vat reproduction instead of bonding ourselves to the ancient ways of childrearing. If we sterilize all immigrants, the family-oriented ones will stay out.

(((God, when are you supposedly learning people going to learn enough independence of mind to give up racewarring? You self-abusive psuedosadists are only amusing the likes of me; you schism your own minds with corruption and compartmentalization as you “wrongthink” in ways that are just literally actually wrong, forcing you into obedient “defiance” against that which is the true root of power: accurate information. This chain was forged to make you weaken yourself. I cleaved with leftism hard when they started promoting this bigotry-conflict shit, because it fits poorly a completed ethic, but places like this haven’t been willing to snap the accepted chain ever since. Total slaves.)))

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

killing children agenda

Know what's really killing?

It's not vaccines as far as I know this is a do. So I say a do.

But this about psychiatric illnesses and children. Other things too, but this absolutely stands out.

Some things are not bad or work (a minority of what they offer. As a whole is costs way too much and too little is of use. The word use is even an insult here unfortunately. But some things are in fact of use.)

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Before in this thread is said some things about doctors. This ID e4ae91

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

classic

Attached: scan10.jpg (88.07 KB, 468x607)

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

psychiatric illnesses and children.
I am telling you, it is too disgusting for even words

Camden Price
Camden Price

We should consider vat reproduction instead of bonding ourselves to the ancient ways of childrearing

Fuck no and only a damaged individual who has never seen healthy normal Amish families would ever think something so perverse would be preferable.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

If she wanted to die, they could have strapped a bomb to her and sent her to a mosque.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Invite Jamal and Mounir to your country because you are a brainwashed progressive white
Jamal and Mounir like that naive blonde face of yours
Jamal and Mounir rape you at 11 year old because that's how they roll
Live with torment in your head because you were raped by the ones you invited with your arms open
The cognitive dissonance is devastating: Muslims raped her, but society teaches you can't hate them
"I can't live with myself anymore"
Noa sacrifices her on the last day of Ramadan, to appease her Muslim assailants
Jamal and Mounir still receive social benefits and are currently importing their wives so they can unify their family and start breeding
People that love The Netherlands have no idea how insanely deep the Jewish mindfuck rabbithole is here.
This reeks like it's staged by Jews to influence the public opinion: this shapes a precedent for young, depressed, white girls to kill themselves or let themselves be killed (Copycat effect). Remember that the sister of Princess Máxima offed herself as well after a long period of depression. They are shaping this narrative.

You can not legally let your life be ended before you are 21. Which doctors, shrinks and lawyers made this decision to allow this?

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Shot up as it disturbs this

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Blasphemous

The Netherlands is one straight Germanic nation.

Certainly not less as any other. Medical is too big there. Like in other countries.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

YES, GOOD GOY, JUST END IT PEACEFULLY.. EASY

What are we waiting for to slaughter them all though, it's getting worse day after day

Attached: merchant.png (94.49 KB, 370x374)

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Women are a plague that must be removed and replaced by better tools for reproduction, such as artificial wombs.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Seems kind of like a propaganda to me, this girl pops up, promoting teens to legally kill themself if something bad happens to them, then it will be a slippery slope, since lesser and lesser stuff will become ok to justify teens offing themself.

Also story lacks the most important information, the context of rapes, what race were the rapists. If the rapists were non-whites, than the whole thing could be used as anti immigration propaganda, without that, her death have no value.

It seems like me as if jews can't flood netherlands (the west) fast enough with shitskin hordes, so they try to convince the young to actually kill themself. Kikes already promoted nihilistic degenerate harmful behaviour to everyone, they promoted killing the unborn, now they promote the last living whites to kill themself, and will do their best to push them into it, pretty sure if after absolute non-white majority they will just do absolute slaughter of any white left.

This girl looked ok enough that she could have made some guy happy, and bear children. Kikes mislead her into killing herself. She was probably raped by some shitskin, that kikes brought in, then could not bear to go back to the shitskin infested school she would otherwise be forced to go to (and travel on the shitskin infested streets, to get there).

Everywhere where diffrent races are at proximity is a warzone, even some soldiers break and kill themself during a conflict, so noone should be too hard on the girl for taking this decision, everyone should focus on what drove her into this, and how come noone convinced her otherwise. She could have offed herself in other ways (though females fail in that a lot) if this option was not avaible, and we did seen young girls hanging themself in britain, due to jewish propaganda, and proximity to shitskins (and raping).

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Are you totally stupid? Coercion is a form of forcing someone to do it. The state literally granted her mental illness power over her own death. Even then she couldn't have done it without the state. This very dangerous.

Attached: 7af2c29a58762b2a5ed50ca5721933b6cd73e0fad2e993aa9685df6b5de94a63.jpg (10.46 KB, 221x228)

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Thank God she didn't do anything disgusting like becoming a Bible believing Christian.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Go back to 4chan you kike edgelord.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

What does white have to do with it? Its Netherlands, of course she'd be Dutch. Anyways, they KILLED this girl. She was not even able to make sound decision with the abuse, and teenage hormones in her brain.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Honestly the best thing for her is dying.
She never gonna live a better life

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

She was molested by family…the Netherlands doesn't even have an immigration problem…

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

I'm sure they'd say anything…

Attached: ca7f926bccc2cfe2ffd0a904d18eb98beb497977c415b401765d685baa40f831.jpg (92.3 KB, 800x449)

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Attached: c.png (4.62 KB, 134x94)

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

its just one guy
not all dutch
newfaggot, if one person does it they ALL do it

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

doesn't even have an immigration problem

?

22%

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Generally I'm not all that against euthanasia. If an animal would be paralyzed or crippled for life or worse we would put that animal down in the most humane way possible as the 'lesser evil' is a merciful death rather than a life of pain. This becomes very apparent with elderly, once age 80+ occurs there are some that live in constant pain and misery every day.

This case, I don't fully agree with. She was 17 years old. A full life ahead of her. There is no true difference here than any other abortion case. Every aspect of life has been taken from her, both good and bad. The chance to overcome was taken from her. The ability to move on and help others was taken from her. The ability to find self-forgiveness and still start a family was taken from her. The knowledge of growing past a severe hindrance, burden, or handicap from the start of life only to find some measure of success in the future was taken from her.

All because she, at her young age of 17, signed a waiver to allow for a form of assisted suicide.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

met this hot dutch girl on darksouls playstation and shes the sweetest thing ever we must protect all hollender girls

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Oh fuck off Aurini, you retarded faggot, that does nothing to undo the trauma caused, therefore you're using somebody else's tragedy as a means of personal gratification, go fuck yourself in the ass.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

be white girl
get raped by niggers
be depressed
want to an hero
government says "great, let's do it"

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS, THIS IS LITERALLY FAKE NEWS
SHE IS ALIVE
She applied for euthanasia, but it was denied. Journos being massive fucking retards then just didn't look into things, made everything up and you fags (and everyone else) buy it.
archive.fo/iwTso
twitter.com/NaomiOhReally/status/1136189899672084480

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

She's fucking ugly, good riddance.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

SHE IS ALIVE
and ready for rape. again.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

SHE IS ALIVE
No she isn't you braindead nigger. Read your own fucking link. She died at home by refusing to eat or drink. She was not euthanized, but she sure as fuck isn't alive.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

This is what women who lost their honor used to do in Indo-European societies. The men of those societies would then use this as justification for the wholesale slaughter of the person that caused this and all those associated with them.

I can see a real woman, but I see no real men.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Trips.

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

I would have raped the girl on the OP if it meant popping her cherry for the glory of the Aryan race

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

What a waste of dubs. All rape does is turn a woman into a mentally ill whore, and rape baby bastards grow up to have all sorts of issues. It's not as hard to find a decent woman as you may think, if you're a decent man.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Where is your proof? Because single motherhood seems to be the worst

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

I hope she rests in peace but it is clear many people who should have protected her failed her. It is obviously complex but i assure you at the bottom of the problem there is a jew, spiritual or literal.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Good catch. Fucking fake news scum. On the plus side, it has shown how strongly people react against euthanasia. Jews are gonna have to try a different approach

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

Read my post again absolute retard. I said it wasn't forced on her and that is good.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

It WAS a straight germanic nation. After the second world war, the Jews have caused major demographic shifts. Around 20% of the population is a non-native dutch. Around 80% is nigger or sandnigger. Their numbers are increasing, ours are dwindling

Jude.
EVERY MAJOR CITY IS OVERRUN BY NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS. ROTTERDAM, THE HAGUE AND AMSTERDAM HAVE >50% NIGGERS AND THIS WILL ONLY INCREASE IN THE COMING DECADES. THEY WILL SETTLE THEMSELVES IN THE CITY COUNCIL AND PROMOTE EVEN MORE MULTICULTURAL CANCER.
And this is because of JEWS like you.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

No, she is dead. Whether it's through Euthanasia is a different story. The family now calls for silence to say goodbye to Noa.

Even the Pedopope is twittering about it. He might have even raped her for all we know..

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (46.14 KB, 625x317)

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Do you have a source for that claim?

All I have is that she was raped at 11 & 12 during a "children's party," and again at the age of 14 when she was out walking by two men according to the article.

Colton King
Colton King

Kind reminder that the sister of this demon whore offed herself after a period of depression must be because of all that childhood rape she had to endure
Kind reminder that these people create the narrative, and the narrative that is created now is that you CAN kill yourself, if you are a depressed, young, white women
Kind reminder that the persons that are fooling us, do not qualify as human.

Attached: de.jpg (129.39 KB, 672x1000)

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Half the problem with being raped in Europe is the event itself. The other half is having internal turmoil because you were raised on multi-culti and do not want to be perceived as any other than a welcoming, good and open-minded citizen of the EU.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Attached: 001.jpg (216.56 KB, 720x1025)
Attached: 003.jpg (206.06 KB, 720x884)
Attached: 002.jpg (178.65 KB, 720x828)

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Important question. Who was the perpetrator of her sexual abuse?

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

It's still disgusting.

She was not euthanized

translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&u=https://nos.nl/artikel/2287788-waarom-het-overlijden-van-de-17-jarige-noa-uit-arnhem-wereldnieuws-is.html

Attached: e.jpg (53.72 KB, 900x515)

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

And the real reason for her depression and the extremeness of the case is probably that her friend and husband has been taken away from her violently and other things.

I don't know what happened exactly. And I don't really want to know.But in these rape matters, most cases that I saw in the media they were not violent, it was something comfortable and the minor could use the attention.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

This is totally fake. She was merely allowed to die since she's been attempting suicide for years now and they just gave up trying to intravenously keep her ass living.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

(1) and done OP posts outrageous fake news
My shock is in orbit.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

old school trolling noice
soybois can't hold such edge

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

I need info on the identity of the perpetrators. I am Dutch myself and unable to find anything about it. It really smells like she was raped by some shitskins.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Im pro-euthanasia by the way. Just like i am pro-abortion.
We're not talking about nigger babies.
We're talking about a Dutch girl being killed with poisen legally.
I'm against euthanasia by the way. Just like I am against abortion.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

Thank you for pointing that out.
OP is a nigger.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

So I did some digging and I am unable to find direct evidence, just circumstantial evidence:

1) the state secretary of asylum (yes, really) deliberately held back information on the crimes perpetrated by asylum seekers
2) there are multiple AZC’s and COA’s (both comfy refugee camps more or less) in Arnhem, where Noa lived

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

plural
entire continent with multiple nations, nationalities, histories, laws, religions simplified based on one case in one country
You should travel some time.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

she could have been administered medication and psychological treatment.
The kike insanity is everywhere. Alllow our children raped and then try to drug them with jewish psychiatry to fix it?
=ENOUGH=

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

I don't know what happened exactly. And I don't really want to know. But in these rape matters, most cases that I saw in the media they were not violent, it was something comfortable and the minor could use the attention.

I don't think the guy would have let this happen to her under the current conditions. If it was a white male.

Husband
Being older, let's say in a few years she could have met someone her own age. Like how minors are open to something and simply like to play it. (Of course this type of thing is beneficial for further relationships. And having someone comparatively rich and wise as a friend when very young)

It is not that I am part of the preference. And all have about the same feelings in this. Which can be proven.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

I think the effort should go into things like more money for everyone and what I said before in this thread. Why would a bus driver earn less as a professor? That is mentally insane.

David Baker
David Baker

I posted this in another thread and now it is here suddenly. And the other thread is gone.

Kevin White
Kevin White

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Europe barely punishes pedophiles and sexual abusers, they get very lenient sentences over there.

I know we live in clown world and the Jews do shit like this deliberately to encourage white genocide but if people are killing themselves due to crimes the shitskins commit against us should not their crime be equivalent to murder and get sentenced as such? I feel this could easily be memed and be a good gateway redpill for the normies.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

Nothing will happen, faggot. J'aime L'esenfants will continue to fuck children, and there's nothing you can do. Kill yourself.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Why should I not be allowed euthanasia, if I am no use to society? I have a iq of 84, and can't really do any job that has meaning. Right now I drive for uber eats because there isn't any job that I can do that I can bear. And its uber eats, not normal uber. Because I cant deal with the social skills needed for that.

Yeah, I am a fucking looser. I even bought a gun at one point to end it all. But never bought ammo. It was more of a felling, ha lets see if someone (the government catches me.) But then my mom touck my shotgun away. And I dont know where she put it. I am 21 by the way.

But I can guarantee I won't progress.

But I want you to fight me, on why I shouldn't be allowed euthanasia when the driverless cars come in around 5 to 10 years.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

I have a iq of 84

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

No joke, I really do. I was psycolgicaly tested. So I could get NC voc rehab. But the program was useless. And the guy I got as a mentor was fired.

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Then you should understand why that number is utterly fucking embarrassing, and you're effectively outing yourself as a retard.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Oh I know, I atleast have no shame in admitting it. At one point a iq of under 85 was considerd retardation. acording to the medical books or whatever.

Now its a learning disability bullshit…..

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Anything under triple digits is retardation. You're an embarrassment to anons, and to your entire family.

William Rivera
William Rivera

My mom dosent think so, My hell my dad dose…..

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Upvoted.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Man I want soemone to disagree with me…….

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

I hope you fucking die, faggot. Is that enough for you?

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

But I want to die.

Thank you i guess?

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Then commit suicide you stupid faggot. Did you think anyone would care?

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Other then a few family memebers no.

And My dad and uncle are ass holes, so I dont care if I uspet them. And my sister is a bitch to me. so again I dont care.

So that leaves my mom, and granparents. And some other aunts and uncles who really dont know me that well anymore.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Stop autistically bringing your family into this, you lunatic.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Yeah ok but why aren't you dead yet? You lack the will to even die. Pathetic.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Dutch girl, 17, who wanted to end her life after trauma of childhood rape WASN'T 'legally euthanised' - but died at home 'after she stopped eating and drinking under medical supervision'
The Levenseindekliniek (End of Life Clinic) in The Hague, which specialises in euthanasia, released a statement from Noa Pothoven's friends about her death earlier today.

Attached: well.png (38.24 KB, 303x237)

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

G*damnnit, goyim, just keep to the script and discuss within bounds
Hahaha, World War 3 in two years.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

She committed suicide because, whether she realized it or not, she hated living in Kike world. Get a grip.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

I'm hearing that this is now a fake story, and she didn't actually kill herself, but the Jew media is claiming that she did anyway.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

This story is bullshit the girl asked for euthanasia and was denied.

The media is just lying again.

Stop reading msm and believing what it says.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

/thread
she commited suicide

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

be 16yo
write autobiography
reflect on life and where it all went wrong
ask state to kill u

don't believe it for 1 second. one of thousands of white child sex slaves who are a pain for kikes and pakis because they are witness to thousands of crimes and are spreading embarrassing rumours. so they killed her then made the absurd excuse that she wanted it.

if u are morbidly depressed and getting threaten, raped and drugged every day, where do u find time to write an autobiography? to write a book takes a high level of energy, focus and organization.

James Anderson
James Anderson

Think of the "legal" ORGAN HARVESTING side of this!

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

if u are morbidly depressed and getting threaten, raped and drugged every day, where do u find time to write an autobiography? to write a book takes a high level of energy, focus and organization.
This.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Yes, the whole issue is mad.

As I said