Ke$ha's new song attacks "Rich, White, Straight, Men"

Illuminati hookers at it again
Emily Zemler
June 4, 2019

Reminder that this mega whore is on Kemosabe records, owned by jew Dr. Luke, who she filed sexual assault charges against: archive.vn/EeapQ
She also reportedly did not want to sing the Illuminati anthem, "Die Young" but was "forced to." This is evidenced by tweet below. Sympathizing with her is up to you, if she's born into those families (she is White) then I do, if she goes along with this for fame like Katy Perry for instance, then the bitch needs to feel our wrath.

Will not archive rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kesha-rids-the-world-of-rich-white-straight-men-on-new-track-844010/

Attached: kesha.jpg (330x341 57.52 KB, 83.05K)

Reminder to all you brothers that we are struggling against the forces of evil. This is not mere politics, this is not a tribal struggle or an ethnic conflict. This is war between the forces of righteousness and the forces of evil. These people are the footsoldiers of the devil, the banner-bearers of inhuman, demonic hordes. Let us purge them.

Attached: 1389080517905.jpg (794x1000, 232.76K)

ARIANA GRANDE

how about this one OP?

They massacred her fans, now she's brainwashing them to be single and celibate.

Attached: K-fridge.png (455x894, 218.47K)

Good thing is no humans actually listen to it. Sure sign that someone is a npc, souless husk, artifact of matrix, is if they listen to mainstream normie "music". I was one of the only humans with a mind, and a soul in my entire highschool. There seems to be 100s even 1000s of these real life bots for every actual human there is.

Nothing would change because they dont, jews rule the world and if you and the other libshits even tried to kill them you would start crying after being accused of being hitler loving nazi anti semites.

Attached: 3E82301C00000578-4338324-FIghting_fit_Kesha_was_spotted_going_for_a_Pilates_workout_in_Lo-a-48_1490184599470.jpg (634x1011, 126.1K)

Huh..she's not fat anymore.

We want everyone to hate rich white men. Then it's simple to point out they actually mean jews.

Ke$ha is such an ugly skank. I be she's got a pussy that smells like roadkill armadillo.

Heh, good one. If only..

I knew a cunt at work that wore that stupid long hairpiece that starts with a topknot like that. She was fucking insane and treacherous and a filthy slut. She asked me out twice and I turned her down twice so she hated me and wanted vengeance. Then she got fired for some monkey business she pulled. She didn't have a twelve year old nymphomaniac legs and ass like Ariana though. Sad.

But how can she be teaching her young fans to be celibate? I thought she was teaching them to be dirty whores.

Attached: Ariana-Grande-1.png (887x635, 529.92K)

Perhaps the greatest power of lyrics and poetry is that they speak in a cryptic language. If their ideology or didacticism becomes too heavy handed, too overt, too prosaic and thus the poetry loses its magical meme power, its almost hypnotic suggestivitity. It becomes a bore like a nagging schoolteacher rather than the suggestive allure of la mysterious lover.

Ke$ha has all the charm of a Maoist revolutionary waving a little red book and chanting quotations from the Chairman this time. Fail

Litterally sounds like your average female autist
"she did not fit in, explaining that her unconventional style (such as homemade purple velvet pants and purple hair) did not endear her to other students.[9] She played the trumpet and later the saxophone in the marching band in school, and described herself in an interview with NPR as being a diligent student. After attaining a near-perfect score on her SATs"

Absolutely intolerable roastie

Attached: 0315-kesha-bikini-17-435x580.jpg (440x463 121.08 KB, 52.59K)

I feel like this is them trying to make their careers more than a hypersexualized 15 minutes of peak fecundity, or at least that is the poison dripped in their ears. They genuinely think this is them branching out into singing about more than JUST sex but because they can't it just becomes a song about sex that is political, opposed to a song that is political that happens to have sex appeal. The absolute vapid carnality of the modern starlett is becoming too much for even these MKultra nightmare whores.

32 with a 45 year old body

this comes after that white male pop by that inmate

The American Dream

drugs, lots of drugs, and lots and lots of booze. they're living the dream! these people do nothing for society.

Attached: Worried Merchant.jpg (782x730, 136.4K)

Kesha is a jew.

She's been MK Ultra's.

my god what an uggo

How these super rich super famous well off types are able to parrot this crap is beyond me.

There's a $ in her name what else did you expect?

That is simply impossible. I mean the jews would never want to give the impression of practicing nepotism or race favoritism would they?

What the fuck is a kesha?

Lyrics:

Rich, White, Straight, Men Lyrics

[Verse 1]
You could ride a unicorn to school
And if you fall off, you'd have healthcare
(No, you don’t)
And if you finish school, you'd go to college for free
That makes sense and that's fair
(No, it’s not)
And if you were a lady
Then you own your lady parts
Just like a man goes to a dealership
And then he owns a car

[Refrain]
Vroom, vroom
Fuck you (Fuck you)

[Pre-Chorus]
What if life as we knew it was over?
Guess what? God is a woman, I know her

[Chorus]
What if rich, white, straight men
Didn't rule the world anymore?
(Hahahahahahahahaha)
(Hahahahahahahahaha)

[Verse 2]
If you're from another land, then come here
You won't have to climb a wall
(Yes, you will!)
And if you are a boy who loves a boy
You'll get a wedding cake and all
(Not in Colorado!)
And if you are a lady and you do your lady work
Then you will make as many dollars as the boys
Not just two thirds

[Refrain]
Cha-ching
Fuck you (Fuck you)

[Pre-Chorus]
What if life as we knew it was over?
Guess what? God is a woman, I know her

[Chorus]
(Hahahahahahahahaha)
(Hahahahahahahahaha)

[Bridge]
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wish the world was different
Where who you love and who you are
Was nobody’s fucking business

[Chorus]
Didn’t rule the world anymore?
(Hahahahahahahahaha)
(Hahahahahahahahaha)
Didn’t rule the world anymore?
(Hahahahahahahahaha)
(Hahahahahahahahaha)

[Outro]
What if…?

You'd have nothing.

Attached: GDP per captia world over time.png (1229x1024, 145.35K)

I have to give the kikes credit for this one, packaging that level of brainwashing into a musical play like structure is a notch above their regular kike entertainment stench.

anyone up for rewriting the lyrics? What's good for the pleb is good for the kike.

Poor, nigger, faggots is this skanks muse…

good, but she didn't support communism or natsoc, so it's still neoliberal programming.

fuck off boomer

If we sterilize everyone, nobody ever gets especially valued for their reproductive fitness ever again.

Exercise for the reader: find the sense in which this post’s first sentence is incorrect.

Bonus points: find also the sense in which this post’s correct despite the sense in which its incorrect.

Dat GDP stands for God Damn Privilege, das right.

Sounds like a sociopathic personality to me user.

In regards to your your penchant to 12 years old's legs my only advice is to look and not touch.

More importantly;

Its all part of the Illuminati plant to reduce white birthrates by subversion of the popular media.

Attached: f4dafcca472825c6cec28cd657e771e2bb3c2adb60637f0556b719f6406e408a.jpg (445x482, 36.54K)

It's not my penchant, rather I'm describing what the kikenvermin are pushing on the masses. AG is marketed as a 12-14 year old whore, fuck me boots and tiny body and all. 5'3" 104lbs

Attached: 082514-ariana-grande-594.jpg (594x425, 304.63K)

😉

skinny and fat in all the wrong places

Her ass has collapsed like an 80 year old woman.

LOOKING LIKE A ZOMBIE
WALKIN' LIKE A CHICKEN

well if that's your advice then it must be followed

FAGGOT

What utter shit.
These kikes are so open about it. Hoping SHTF soon.

Even people I know who say they're "critical thinkers" and hate the jew are paying to watch Netflix. We all need to boycott their shit. Pirate it if you must but do not give the vermin money.

Agree. Its part of normalization of pedophilia.

These Killuminati are totally psychotic

Attached: abf.png (491x334, 376.77K)

Collapse of society has never been a sudden thing. Collapse of a single nation, sure sort of, but do some research on the Bronze age collapse or the fall of the Roman empire. It's a slow death, you can't just prepare for one day you wake up and thanks to a 1 in a million disaster shit is bonkers, you need to safeguard knowledge, supplies and wisdom for the likely slow death of all society.

This doesn't hurt us. She looks like shit in that video and the "music" is pathetic. It really sounds like crap. I hope people run with t. I want people who hate whites to push this kind of music. Music that sucks.

Attached: 1558791294122.jpg (2048x1534, 412.52K)

That ain't art.

This is art.

why? that shit is so easy to pirate. almost nothing good is every on any of that streaming shit. and most of the old stuff I want to watch has been converted/upscaled badly and looks like utter shit. I know some people say they pay for cable just because they need "something on in the background" fuck that, make a play list on the pc/pocket device or get a multi disc dvd player. fuck paying for shitty content!

Fucking hell bruv….straight up tranny. I'd rather fuck a curvy blow up doll than than this fridge shaped whore.

Such is "beauty" of the race of neanderthal mongrels. As fugly outside as they are inside.

i can believe that dude is a teenager still

Attached: lookaroundyou.jpg (534x329, 20.41K)

I saw that before. It's likely a tranny

yeah it's very odd how they're recycling her character. she's already played an entire role. what is it about this one that they don't toss her into the disposal and find someone younger?

You're right, it's all apart of a plan to normalize Gender Inversion-Pedophilia the ultimate finale. I wouldn't look too deep into that though, as that's the end goal since we've already reached peak degeneracy.

I like how you stop half way.
You don't get to be famous unless you've paid the toll.
Like Odin paid the toll of one eye for enlightenment, so they forsake their genitals to become closer to the divine androgyne.

Video related.
Are you fucking serious?
It's just a typical drag queen.

Every. Fucking. Time

Nice try, Shylock

Attached: 4C8A44A6-499D-4970-A694-2DC3F56570F4.jpeg (737x398 129.76 KB, 111.49K)

I suspect she is a jew. Here's an interview she gave to Hungarian TV saying Kesha comes from her grandparents last name Kacsa, which is Hungarian for Duck. Animals for a last name is a very common theme among jews, ie Adler, Medved/ev, Jellinek, Ochs, Strauss, Ganz, etc. Interview starts at 00:52.

…THAT'S NOT A GIRL OR WOMAN

John Greer had a good description, catabolic collapse. It's basically muscle decay and we're seeing it occur right now. This has been going on for literally decades and each next generation is seeing less and less in their standard of living. People become more interested in radical politics when more of them can't afford anything or a family.

thats a great show

White women have always been the biggest and most powerful tool of bolsheviks to attack European civilization and white men.

Somebody should tweet her this pic in regards to her new song.

Attached: 8AAD4300-B87F-4617-8901-F1AFD58D71F8.jpeg (1163x1491, 825.82K)

No, stupid, "rich white men" is an easy introduction to hating white men specifically and blaming white men specifically for all of our problems. This is typical Leninist class bullshit, where they rile up the proletariat against bourgeoisie. It used to be white meant bourgeoisie, but now they're trying to reframe it to get white women into the proletariat mindset so they can bolster their numbers further. This is status quo marxism.