Calling things pilled is gay

Lots of people taking pills, not a good scenario. Lets go back to normalized speech like civilized whites and call it knowledge. Explain to me, tell me, present to me. You sound like dumb fucks asking for a blackpill in your asshole. Gimme a pill doc, i'm fuckin stupid.

Attached: pool3 roman.jpg (732x975 153.61 KB, 191.81K)

Yep, you sure are fuckin stupid.

Nice rebuttal, proves my point. Site filled with Jews in a wall that can't leave though and think they are the best and free so of course I get a comment like yours.

a shit counter argument does not prove your argument retard. this post of yours proves his point that you're fucking stupid

It's easier to use common catch-phrases than write long, elaborate sentences to pretty much say the same thing.

That pool looks pretty darn awesome btw, where is it?

Word that you're looking for is "epiphany" or "revelation". "Blackpilled" would be "pessimism". "whitepilled" would be "optimistic/optimism"

Stop being such a pillo OP.

what is jargon

it means he thinks the meme is still good after 5 years, so prolly cia boomer.

Feeding people "pills" makes it sound like a nutjob too. Do we really want to have a metaphor based on a Hollywood movie where a magical negro feeds perception altering pills to a hapa identified as the "new man" and help him hook up with a White woman? It starts off as "THE" redpill then becomes many redpills and so on. It's a nonsense term that falls apart with time and use. No one should be feeding you pills, you should be aquiring the truth and knowldege and acting upon it rather than being in a padded cell or on a sick bed like a vegetable.

get rekt jews, too easy to see, youre just slaves in a community bc your a toxic people who values money over people. You'll always be until you are genocided bc it's in your dna. I want you to pay me back for your lies btw.

You sound like a zoomer pissed off that the dominant paradigm at the moment is based on a millenial meme based on a millenial movie. You probably also repost (never create) "They Live" memes. Why do you think it is you're fine with some perfectly valid memes and not others? The answer is that you're looking (like all adolescents do) at the generation prior and rebelling. It's cute in it's own right, but it ultimately makes you an obvious immature newfaggot. Give it a few more years before you try making threads again.

Jew spotted

Cool argument. Point being, using "pilled" memes is as much a commentary on big pharma as it is just a reference to what was popular culture at one time. Lurk more queer.

They live, is that what you are, analien bc of your "high jewishness" and the rest are "literally dogs" Go fuck your self. We see how you trick people now to gain minor embellishment, and make fake money. For god? But god is fake is high jewish sectors and only used to control people. Are you a normy jew?

it's not a millenial movie. it was made for adults, not 3yos.

Nobody said that though. Back tot he point, and do you think your jewishness makes you better? Your a dog to me, a literal rat that gets exterminated by very country bc we hate you and your determination on control and money. We will kill ever family member you have to be sure, using the dna samples, as that is what we are doing. It's actually funny you funded it.

I know its fun to call millenials "boomers" who were literally entering highschool or junior high in 1999 (and tbh if I were a zoomer I'd do it too) but look at what you said next…
Intentention of hollywood directors is to sell copies and tickets, they don't give a fuck who consumes it. The "target market" is literally just "everyone plz" from the perspective of these (((producers))).

yawn

no one took the red pill when it came out because of the cucked generations. millenials need to take the red. that's why he tried to say it was millenial.

Great comment, yawn. Provide use pleb.

FAct is, anytime Jews come in territory we lose those wonderful locations. Jews have no locations. They wanna rape kids and take money like vikings but not cool . Send me jew locations, they have none without stealing.

This is clearly how "vikings" behaved. Nice attempt to shit on and castigate indo-europeans, if only (((you))) weren't so fucking obvious.

take a chill pill doood

This isn’t your blog. Reported.

The schlmo is scared of the memetic potential of the pill!