Retaliation

Attached: AEC25FA2-026B-46E9-AF1A-73323081F014.png (574x540, 619.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libraryofbabel.info/libraryofbabel.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In ammonium nitrate, the fertilizer is used in agriculture.
Getting the organization over without a doubt the mushroom farm was created as a model doll. This describes the purchase of ammonium nitrate.
The best thing is to make it a group of up to 10 boxes of Nitobia. Buy cash as often as possible and try to buy a farm in stock. My suggestion is to buy only five sacks or store for a long time when it is 100 km.
Once you have bought a large number of sacks, step back to the site far and not communicate with you and bury it in the air tanks. You can record the evidence that can be taken as much as possible.
Also always keep different ingredients on a separate bomb until the last minute.

Use a powder into the varnish.
You can buy it at a store in the paint.
All you can do yourself and buy the rock the mill and for a cut and aluminium for a week.
And the soft powder, but I always wear to cover, protect the eye and the finger.
In this place and the ammonium nitrate.

Work on Nitro-Methane.
What kind of difficulty, and you can go with a light speed to accelerate.
So excited about the opposition as is buying a motorbike when.
The above is the same.

To create one, you need a primary power.

If you want to know, I have a gift.

Yes, post plans for numerous felonies on a public board. White Nationalists, not the brightest bulbs on the White Christmas Tree,

Not as smart as the guy who spends all his time whining about White Nationalists. ( ° ʖ °)

But I'm not helping our enemies exterminate us. Try again.

You're right. You're accomplishing nothing at all.

People are radicalizing faster and faster. This is going to be a fun year of griefed Minecraft servers.

Attached: ab4d40a50912bc43b2ea27809fb76dc16401b38e87037ad4975259de39eee472.jpg (947x681, 105.95K)

Faggot the anfo bomb ammonia nitrate fuel oil was pushed from the false flag of the OKC bombing.
There were 4 fucking bombs inside the building one blew up the others were removed after the first one went off.
The whole face of the building being blown off was blamed on a truck bomb parked outside with anfo.
Just like 911 everything they pushed was physically impossible, anfo will blow up but it wont do the damage they have portrayed it as capable of.

You retards need to lurk Zig Forums for a few months.
Also, theoretically, you would need to hit them them all at the same time, as the internet is designed to be redundant. If you morons take out one "cluster" of servers, the traffic will just reroute elsewhere.

What a fucking faggot

Hello there FBI. Is this falseflag #500 or psyop #500?

Are you retarded?Why the fuck would the goverment what that?Hmm why the fuck is soros or the goverment paying you to stop us from destroying ZONG you should know by now that matter how much money they give you and how much you say false flag you will be hanged on the day of the rope.

Powder fire extinguisher immediately gets triggered, fire doused with minimum, negligible harm to the server room. You're arrested, placed in a cell with 6 evil niggers who rape you to death. YOu will not even create a ripple with your idiot gesture.

libraryofbabel.info/libraryofbabel.html

Here you fucking nigger cunt count them 3 bombs being filmed and reported by the press being removed from the building.
So go ahead and try and use anfo let alone mix it correctly.
I would say find out what cools the servers and attack that in minecraft.
You will have a far better rate of success if you shut off all the water that I bet they use.

This is what 5000 pounds of anfo does. Leaves little craters.

Attached: DVipk3SV4AEsUWf[1].jpg (1200x900, 346.8K)

This is why you plan ahead
Are you telling me a room worth hundred of billions in fragile electronics is unassailable just because they have a contingency for the first oblivious idea?
Please

Come on anons let’s dig, let’s find all the sites, study them and find vulnerabilities
I bet some rooms aren’t even emp proof

Not like an emp bomb is hard to make or expensive, wasting one away for a shot at frying an entire server room…

(((OP)))
gay and faggoty

Nigger, just stop.

Attached: sheeit my negro.jpg (569x856, 94.12K)

THIS

Two and a half tons of anfo not much boom for the buck.
Plus wtf are you going to carry it all with?

Server rooms are meter, you need something you can get in, through guards through doors and likely secure elevators that can destroy the whole room

Maybe a bunker buster from above could do the trick too

Again let’s look at all possible avenues

A truck of peace? kek

Attached: Ceremonial Peace Pipes.jpg (660x390, 69.18K)

kek…

Get Ke$ha to go in there and let a big stanky fart…that should melt all the paint off the walls and destroy the fine gold wiring to the CPUS.

the thread just started retard

Attached: My Negro.png (476x464, 167.78K)

Unless she sharts aqua regia the gold will be fine breh.

Just stop you fucking tards

their strength is not their material; not their market share, not their network infrastructure, office buildings, or anything other than this:
their personnel

Their personnel are the critical factor underlying everything they are.
They rely on very few skilled engineers to do actual work and progress their agenda.

Many of these people can be persuaded to see reason with little force applied.
But all of them are spineless and sheltered and can't work under fear.

These personnel have to leave the high-security castle of the big tech campuses to go back to their neighborhoods through miles and miles of labyrinthine city.
This is where you strike them, where you can access their most valuable resources at their weakest and have the best chance of escape.

There's nothing the establishment can do to stop such attacks other than lock a city down under martial law.
There's little they can do to catch you either, as long as you stay cool and have made adequate preparations.

Mark my words, as soon as there are two major shootings back-to-back within the space of days the time is here and resistance will evolve to the next level: sustained guerilla attacks.
This is when even the most cowardly of us should at least vandalize and harass.

Our first goal to win this war should be to force their hand so more brainwashed types will work for us instead of them. This is how it's done.

Attached: 1024px-Thomas_Hobbes_(portrait).jpg (1024x1079, 131.97K)

Attached: FedChan.jpg (564x423, 77.63K)

well he's going to end up with 50 posts then. either way (((OP))) is a kike or a glownog or both and this is a shit tier faggoty thread that belongs on cuckchan. When are you faggots going to stop bumping shit like this?

No one here is going to do anything… Everyone here is too incompetent…

Attached: 830.png (770x524, 370.17K)

kek

Attached: kek.jpg (227x339, 34.43K)

Im going to blow up the pentagon with a plane full of 7000 tons of explosive and you can't stop me! :^)

anyone got a map of the server farms?

I suggest material destruction over guérilla warefare because of how easy it would be compared to the damage it would yield
YouTube would not survive with 30% of its locals destroyed

So little cost and so much yield

Or just get a sniper rifle, shoot the HVAC systems on their roof so they have refrigerant leaks. HVAC systems go down, no cooling means server rooms overheat and buildings get too hot. Whole company goes under.

Attached: Here It Comes.gif (417x264, 1.94M)

im going to make the fbi Oklahoma City Bombing look like a joke!

Attached: Tardmudic Apprentice.jpg (512x320, 47.06K)

they have backups you retard

Attached: 1510711461912.png (217x230, 119.03K)