Free Speech 101

You can call for violence and revolution as much as you want with ZERO legal culpability in the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action

What this means:
Unless your speech directly inspires some one to commit a violent crime in your immediate vicinity immediately after expressing your speech AND this was your intent, you are 100% protected.

Here, let's try it out:
Kill every jew.
Kill every leftist.
Kill every federal law enforcement agent.
Deport all nonwhites at gunpoint.

You can even say things like:
I am going to kill a jew today.

You can even directly threaten some one online:
If mods delete this thread I will burn them alive. I know their addresses, I have been premeditating this for a long time, I am not joking, this is 100% serious.
You will die.
(precedent holds that it is not reasonable to consider this a real threat since I probably have no idea who I'm even talking to, also the venue cannot be taken seriously)

etc.

The only way you would have a chance of being prosecuted is if you said directly to some one "You need to go kill a jew right now" and they actually did it right then and there.

Don't be afraid of being put on a 'list'.
We are all on the list already. See: mass surveillance.

4chan may ban you saying this violates US law, but do you really think some basement dwelling nonwhite retard moderator is a lawyer?
They are just trying to intimidate you.
Look at the legal precedents and firmly exercise your rights.

Attached: 1024px-Thomas_Hobbes_(portrait).jpg (1024x1079, 131.97K)

Attached: giphy[1].gif (720x390, 5.3M)

when it's confronted with the facts it retreats into its demented cocoon of pop culture references

yep, it's a subhuman

I'm just shitposting. Can't help it if spergs take it seriously and gun down kikes, mamzers, or political hacks. Still shitposting when I hail them as Saints and the cycle begins again. This was definitely not my intent.

Attached: bc63e95dc1c8965f5a9848f1f31bc7db9c8314e4285e0ee9163bf73b118c4933.png (2518x1284, 135.93K)

bamping. This is all true. CSIS suggested it would be nice of me to tone down the rhetoric. I can keep shitposting like a madman though because at the end of the day, I'm just some guy who is too lazy to do anything beyond shitposting.

This is why you will always fail. You're weak faggots and the enemy knows they can do whatever they want to you without fear of reprisal. Aww poor victim. Surely crying will make them leave you alone little cuckservative. You just hate anyone more radical than yourself because it illustrates your own innate weakness and shame.

Attached: pressure-release-valve.gif (297x198, 87.69K)

Whites will be saved in spite of spineless cowards like yourself. You've conserved nothing. Achieved nothing. If you must be dragged along kicking and screaming to victory, so be it.

Attached: daed594d13cf5bd67792fb69b0f924d896b873e8e6b1c206d02ce5d2088f1f06.jpeg (500x404 373.44 KB, 228.77K)

I'm sure no one takes action away from Zig Forums. Better post your face and a list of associates and future operations on a fucking internet forum where feds hang out. Kek. You sure are a bright one, aren't you? Truely a intellectual giant.

These so-called conservatives are just "Left-Winger-Lite." They all get the rope.

now thats judaism

Michigan will have a late soon (or already has) to make it illegal to tell someone to kill themself online if they actually go and do it. Which is obviously retarded.

s/late/law

No. You can’t. Reported for not even trying.

Cool. Boycott israeli goods.

Even if it was illegal, it must be done nonetheless. Incite violence and act violent. Violence is the only solution against subversion.
Kill all jews. Literally.
Kill all leftists. Literally.
Kill all federal agents. Literally.
Kill all non-white immigrants. Literally.

FBI. Speech is not a crime. Take this faggotry to harvard university where IQ rates keep on dropping.

this

Pro-white feds shouldn't be killed though.

Many in law enforcement, etc. are pro-white.

Death to the Deep State

I'm scared about my free speech so I'm going to kill every election rigger.

Am I doing this right?

The way to beat the lists is to get everyone on them.

Thank the communists for these hard won precidents

I>>13360011

It will become a crime the instant a real threat to the system manifests.

It's only ok to do this stuff if you are stoned out of your mind or wearing an OBEY cap,or are a white guy wearing a Che Guevara tee shirt.

Basically if you are effective you prove the case that what you said was illegal. You aren't responsible for inciting a few low iq madmen but if what you say effects people then you correspondingly strengthen the case that you intended that. Even fiction could be considered illegal by that measure. Also judges won't find that the system should fall. Whatever needs to be found to keep the system from imminent collapse will be found in the courts. You need a car to travel But - papers please. Hell you need to put your plate number on the outside of your car so they can track you without asking for 'papers please'

EG: Driving on the public road is a privilege because the system needed to take more rights than are constitutional from drivers to prevent collapse due to committing crimes and driving away anonymously.

It is more complicated than that.
Travel is a protected 1a right, since it is an action defined as speech, as is monies and how you spend the monies (action taken). However, identification of vehicles became a need for a system that has lots of niggers breaking the law. This identification was initially no issue as it only became relevant for "traffic crime". Eventually people abused the public records database that mapped vehicle plates to individuals and the people made it "sekrit" even thought the modern pi or fed is more of a threat than the people in your life, unless you are familial with niggers. The only real privacy problem arrises when a) trust is blindly placed in law enforcement to be honest, and, b) networked security/surveillance systems. If all traffic lights and other gvt recording devices were localized (sd card only no radio tech) then the only restriction of freedoms would be the cameras on networked cars which is protected because "private company"; a condition that is fine in general but not for a shared public resource like the road/hwy system, as it can be seen as a sort of "common carier".

Also, equestrian is protected form of travel that requires no license or registration, if you have the balls and iq to push the freedoms of travel in that way. There are some court rulings that protect the freedoms of travel but that user doesn't post here anymore it seems. Haven't seen them in years. They were mostly rulings about vehicle plates and registration.