California Man Creates Giant Concrete Swastika in Front Yard

Brandon White
Brandon White

This man isn't afraid to show his love of his race, even in the most hostile den of liberal faggotry on the planet.

If he can do it why can't you?

In El Sobrante, CA, a town apparently free of HOA covenants, a homeowner has redecorated his front yard in what appears to be early Third Reich.

According to reports from ABC7 and NBC Bay Area, Steven Johnson landscaped a giant swastika, the symbol of Nazi Germany, in front of his home on Lindell Drive.

The (((neighbors))) are not pleased.

web.archive.org/web/20190605211537/https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/El-Sobrante-man-giant-swastika-sauwastika-Tibetan-13939583.php

Attached: BasedCaliforniaNazi-1024x1024.jpg (82.86 KB, 1024x667)
Attached: BasedCaliforniaNazi-1024x1024-2.jpg (79.2 KB, 1024x682)
Attached: BasedCaliforniaNazi-1024x1024-3.jpg (71.46 KB, 1024x682)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pTTgg
finance.yahoo.com/news/community-members-speak-out-after-neighbor-installs-huge-concrete-swastika-in-front-yard-144304305.html
ytdl-org.github.io/youtube-dl/
cytu.be/r/spookymovienight
youtube.com/watch?v=D-IeNPVOaEA&feature=youtu.be
bitchute.com/video/FCzwhRFI8YGd/

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Based.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

I wernt into this thread expecting a "Hey Rabbi" tier swastika, but it looks straight and narrow.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Not bad, actually.

Attached: swastika.gif (4.86 KB, 450x450)

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

Same. I thought it was actually going to be some gay Tibetan thing, but it looks like a legitimate Third Reich swastika, particularly when combined with the striping, American flag, and black Harley.

This guy stomps niggers.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

We need more of this

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

tells neighbors it is a tibet symbol
makes magnificent representation of uncle A's symbol
keeps neighborhood free from niggers and jews
Should be a shoo in for the El Sobrante medal of freedom award.

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

"It's a Tibetan sign that's way back before swastikas were invented," he told ABC7 reporters, who then asked him, "Are you Tibetan?"

Johnson reportedly answered, "I could be."

Attached: laughing-leader.jpg (25.43 KB, 608x402)

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Some choice quotes from this article: archive.fo/pTTgg
“It represents me not having to pull weeds out of that part of my yard.”

“I own this house and I’ll put what the hell I want on my front yard and it’s none of you guys’ business, so get the hell off my property!” Johnson told members of the media.

Attached: 5fc3f96e21ef0c68a908c6dcf617495bef0c11dd887db7dd47ff9ecf07633d0c.jpg (50.75 KB, 600x600)

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

I like this guy.

Attached: 58fc5a9ae94b7171e05681101de99e1ef00918c80298ea739c65c8af487c72af.png (316.02 KB, 500x571)

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

When asked if he was Tibetan, Johnson said, “I could be.”

Beautiful.

Attached: menonlywant.png (165.98 KB, 407x387)

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Incredible. I bet he executes fags as a hobby

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

When asked if he was Tibetan, Johnson said, “I could be.”
We are all Tibetan. #WeAreAllTibetan

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

the bantz on this guy, which one of you faggots did this

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Gas the Kikes, Race War Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

eurocucks, this is what people mean when we say the USA has actual freedoms and you don’t. You’d literally go to jail for less. More than zero guns are inside that house btw.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Eurocucks go to jail for memes, having dogs raise their paw, and saying something mean about pedophile sand niggers.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Hm. He really doesn’t have any pride, huh. No strength in his heart, no longing for prosperity. I guess he’ll ghettoize his neighborhood and probably call himself fortunate until he dies at the hands of the kind of neighbor that level of submission attracts.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

I just spent an hour and a half earlier today doing just that. Fucking crabgrass shit…:(

Attached: p-1000856775.jpg (7.68 KB, 252x500)

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

t. jealous non-tibetan

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

This guy sounds hilarious, top kek.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Attached: addy.jpg (5.36 KB, 290x174)

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Nobody is jealous of raceslaves.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

This is what freedom and liberty is. All the people who are speaking out against this are enemies of freedom. Never forget that.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

El Sobrante, California
literally translates as "the leftover land"
population: 13,000
One of California's many and vast boonies. Very typical; the areas outside of the big cities are more right wing than pretty much anywhere else in the country.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

I mean, think about it. He’s never again going to have any real pride in his life. He just declared most of the world dead to him, pointlessly, though he was harmed not. Nobody will tell him secrets unless they’re aryan ghetto-trash. Nobody will expect him to be a stable, honest performer at any job. Nobody will want to subsidize rejuvenation therapies for him. Ultimately, nobody did this to him, but he did it to himself. He excluded most of the world, purely because he lacked the emotional strength to be an autonomous individual in this world, and now unless he’s proud enough to apologize, he’s going to suffer in his own unbreakable self-forged chains. He will call them a defiance, but still they will be a submission.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Attached: 7BB6B84C-2F5C-48CA-A325-C3B7130F91FA.jpeg (62.65 KB, 600x711)

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

People have to live with shit like this. It is comical when people on this site declare that all who do not obey them are slaves.

Is it prouder to do the thing that ruins oneself, or to apologize for errors?

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

subsidize rejuvenation therapies
?
is this from something? it better be

Attached: dad-is-pissed.gif (1022.78 KB, 625x469)

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

Hm, semiotics… Your enemy is like a fictional character who is an unethical recycler?

The Jew-fear thing is sad, all told. Jews are just people, and often they are just people. If you really have such a grievance, remind people that they’re alive to you. Praise them sincerely. Kindness subverts what hatred creates. Be not the hateful, but the kind.

I’m not supposed to help you people; it’s not politically correct to help you, but that’s where we are.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Lol, when my dad did that, I beat him with his belt. My sister was a lot more ferocious. Can you come up with references to what she did?

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

I was stalked by leftist inquisitors. Doing that went poorly for the left. Do it from the right, and it will go poorly for the right. For all the world responds to truth, and I have tons of it.

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

What are you afraid of?

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Blessed buddhist windmill of peace.

Julian James
Julian James

Used to be spiders, now it’s not much, not as you would seek to know. It’s not that I don’t have fears, it’s that I don’t respond to them “usefully”. If something “matters” fear is what I can put away.

I’ve heard this faculty is one of war, but to me it is rather one of peace. I do not enslave myself seeking what terrifies my Other, forcing and training myself upon that fear; I care more for happiness and efficacy. You can be as I am if you’re strong enough.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Truly the land of the free

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Can I fuck your sister while you watch?

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Fucking awesome. I live like 20 minutes away.
I'm actually going to Hercules this weekend to meet up with a buddy, I might have to go down and see it in person

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Extremely jewish post

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

It's not really a boonie, but there really ain't shit out there. They get a lot of traffic since people that commute to SF go through there all the time.

I'll see if I can get a pic this weekend of it

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

All of my paving projects have subtle Hakenkreuz worked into the pattern.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Most of the world loves Hitler.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Ah no. I was just wondering why you weren't `supposed` to help.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Because you people aren’t ever supposed to escape your pit of hatred. You’re not supposed to experience joy and truth and power ever again, but are supposed to stay here screaming your submission to hatred for the rest of your lives.

No, I actually don’t hate her enough for that anymore. There was a time in my life I might’ve said… No, I thought of something, but it was incorrect. If you’d said that when I wanted her dead, I can’t with my present mind understand what I would have thought with the mind I had then.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Just woke up, checked out Zig Forums, and getting all comfy but also envious (t. Kraut) with this whitepill. And that sageposter is hilarious, I don't know whether he's trolling, or a shill, but I have no idea what he's trying to say.
<hitler bad
<if you speak up for yourself, you have no pride
How did he even reach those conclusions?

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

It’s politically correct that hateful people scream their enslavement to the world and build all allies against themselves.

This, ultimately, is part of why I call you people slaves. You can barely fathom conducts that would actually fray opposition against you. If you tried to enact them, you would grow bored and confused, reverting eventually to type.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Hi, wimp.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

That's an awful lot of fancy words to say nothing at all.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Attached: Francis-E.-Dec-[360p].mp4 (5.71 MB, 320x240)

Nathan White
Nathan White

Ultimately, nobody did this to him

Attached: 1333390037001.jpg (16.51 KB, 218x230)

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

being so scared of an action you spend an entire thread shitposting psychobabble and psuedo intellectual folklore to dissuade copycats
We got a live one here boys
THE KIKE FEARS THE SWARDSTIKA

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Hi, shrimp. Dick kike.
Please refrain from posting jewish pseudointellectualism in this thread so we can continue to praise this American IRL shitposter for his balls of steel and his sense of humor.

THANK YOU! BYE!

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Simplicity deserves admiration user.

Attached: extremely-jewish-post.png (28.19 KB, 969x199)

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

constructed a design in his yard that resembles a swastika
Another view of the swastika
A design resembling a swastika is displayed
before a giant swastika

Why is this so confusing to them? It's obviously not a swastika. He could be Tibetan, for fuck's sake!

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

i was wondering why you posted 4 black rectangles

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

diversity is our strength. Tibetan food is so great.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

I just realized that this can be used to trigger chinks as well.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

politically correct
What does that even mean?

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Yeee boi

Attached: 09132023-Europe-for-Europeans-Dalai-Lama.ab94b306.jpg (53.55 KB, 960x540)

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

fear
Why do you project your insecurities on us? You're actually just a scared little man, aren't you.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

that's in Nigger infested area, he better hope he doesn't leave his wife alone at home unrmed or ever go on vacation because he's going to end up having someone break in at the first chance

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

If you ever met an actual california biker, you'd realize how full of shit this post was.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

It was 10:30 AM when you posted that. Wasn’t it, paid shill?

John Reed
John Reed

At this point he has created an ambush just like draw mohammed day in Texas. 100% he has cams and rifles ready to go.

More people should do this.

Put swastika on lawn.
Haha "dumb white I bet he didn't think to protect himself, we'll be able to throw a milkshake" says antifa
"Fuck yeah this is the perfect chance for me to rape another white women" says jamal.
cross the threshold of his property
Everybody dead
"Nazi kills diversity team; no legal repercussions, Zimmerman 2.0" news
Right side inspired, morale through the roof
Copycats
Day of the bait

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Mate you dropped this.

Attached: what-am-I-reading.jpg (11.74 KB, 612x377)

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Anything that pisses off rat-nosed kikes is a good thing!

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Look at this faggoty oversocialized kike

1) we dont live in a society. We live in a (((society))). Most of us would rather see it burn than assymilate to it.

2) fuck you faggot, only jews share secrets

3) rejuvination therapy? Is that what the yids are calling their adrenochrome vampire parties now? Kys heeb

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Hey just keep that share price below 60 cents. I will win with volume

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

In Brazil we have this wholesome dude with a swastika in his backyard pool.

Attached: 1488.jpg (64.34 KB, 620x387)

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Nobody will want to subsidize rejuvenation therapies for him.
Hahaha what the fuck

Attached: IMG-20190511-162005-000.jpg (129.05 KB, 1080x1000)

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

We don't care

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

You wish, it's really only a few million assholes and computers you retard.

Using computers as force multipliers doesn't work, no matter how much you try to manipulate people.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

based and redpilled and absolutely beautiful

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

Attached: William-Pierce-Speech-Mu4-RRhs9aM.mp4 (10.13 MB, 320x240)

James Hall
James Hall

He could make an amazing garden out of that. Also stick a beehive in each of the gaps in the swastika for optimal pollination, free raw honey, and a bonus vandalism deterrent.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

We can then use WLP and judge him as a loser as well since the national alliance went to shit immediately after he died, right optics cuck?

Fuck you retard

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Maybe not most but a hell of a lot we still need to do a lot more redpilling.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Get out faggot

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

bees don't pollinate locally. they fly at least 3 blocks away to forage. for your garden to have any benefits of bee keeping you gotta keep the bees pretty far away from your targets.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Wow, calling us Eurocucks, when you on the dog on the leash of the World Bank and IMF which imposed these laws on us, and will, in turn (and are currently) impose these laws on you. Grow up and realize we are in this together faggot.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

when you are the dog on the leash of the IMF/WOrld Bank *^

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

"Proud enough to apologize" Bad at job, shill

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

"It's stupid. (((It kills the retail value of the house, kills the value of everyone on the street,)))"
OYVEY
move into jew/yuppie area with decent housing prices
legally destroy the value of all property next to you
<???
profit destroyed

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

I hope some faggot "veteran" sees this and has a migrane.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

That or the kikes are finally learning how to draw

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Attached: What-you-just-said---Is-the-most-insanly-idiotic-things.webm (1.18 MB, 634x360)
Attached: Laugh1.webm (995.34 KB, 480x320)
Attached: You-Serious-1.webm (1.57 MB, 1920x800)
Attached: yahahahaha.webm (756.03 KB, 640x480)
Attached: tuh2.mp4 (2.25 MB, 402x720)

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Fuck off Hateslave-user. Nice new adhominem by the way, very original. “Raceslave”, ha ha, you got me!

Fuck you.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

An oscillating hoe is life changing for that.

Attached: 5b2601c1-c71f-4401-a93e-03aed584e053-1.2f073391ffea5f150ece016ed16d4781.jpeg (8.7 KB, 450x450)

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Imagine being this buttblasted because somebody paved a Tibetan symbol on their front yard

Attached: 4199a376723d1e0b6be382b75bfcc7e4b80d4e16c8e0c2557a5c7b92e2e17a4a.gif (575.9 KB, 238x211)

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Get the man a few lawn ornaments.

Attached: il-794xN.1592073708-ec51[1].jpg (161.62 KB, 794x596)
Attached: craigslist.jpg (56.21 KB, 448x409)

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Wow, calling us Eurocucks, when you on the dog on the leash of the World Bank and IMF which imposed these laws on us, and will, in turn (and are currently) impose these laws on you.
apologies, debated using that word but didn’t have anything better come to mind They would love to to, but simply can’t. They have to try all sorts of alternate methods that’s fundamentally can’t stop things like the guy in the op from existing and doing that. All they can do is try and make him poor but he can’t be imprisoned for this.
Grow up and realize we are in this together faggot.
I know that, obviously.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Attached: Cry-moar.jpg (8.96 KB, 299x169)

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

So its only relevant if its in the front garden?

Attached: oldladyyellsatfrog.jpg (25.28 KB, 480x270)

William Nelson
William Nelson

wtf..
(((11)))
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

David Smith
David Smith

nobody cares about huezillians

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

He's the Tibet user.

Brayden White
Brayden White

And yet intellectuals wouldn't have a cause at all without misfits, skinheads, punks, good ol boys, bikers, and generally people who can do time in prison without falling to pieces. Internet edgelords who are going meme their way into power wouldn't understand that.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

finance.yahoo.com/news/community-members-speak-out-after-neighbor-installs-huge-concrete-swastika-in-front-yard-144304305.html
somebody able to download the interview?
I need this as source for my holohaux class
800 million jews died!!!!

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Looks like another confused honky -Hindu/ Eastern conversion!

Lol. Why are you weak soyboys looking for a sense of belonging when you have so much land - Europe, USA etc?

First you cunts claim that you were in India and then the Indians kicked you out, then you were kicked out of Tibet, and now the Jews want to kick you out of Europe .

You are white and you should be proud of being white you stupid retarded backward inbreds.

No one is kicking you out of anywhere. You are competing and losing .

Stop stealing Hinduism and Buddhism and stick with converting to Islam and Blacked.com.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Attached: Remember-the-800-million.mp4 (10.41 MB, 640x360)

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

“Yes!” she told the station when asked if she was offended by what her neighbor had done. “On behalf of 8 million Jews that died with that — yes, absolutely!”

How does 6 million turn into 8 million?

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

(checked)
Thanks. May I ask you how you did it?

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

patrician

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

I got the link to the m3u8 HLS Stream file with Video Download Helper (plugin), then used JDownloader to grab the actual file.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

ytdl-org.github.io/youtube-dl/

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Will Pierce was a serious, results-oriented man. By his estimation, shouting 14/88 attracted low IQ larpers and fuckups. Where is the lie?
At the same time I cannot imagine him turning away someone with a hakenkreuz pendant so long as Pierce perceived him as also being a serious man of action

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

800 GORILLION JOOS OVENED IN 5 DAYS
NEW WORLD RECORD

Attached: hitler-laughing-620x330.jpg (26.24 KB, 620x330)

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Well how about you think about this, all the dude did was put a not-so-kosher windmill of peace outside his own property. Why can't people throwing a fit over it just say "well it's just a symbol, why lose my shit over a fucking structure of lines". Just let a nigga meme in peace.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

3rd Reich fell apart after Hitler's death.
Ergo NatSoc is shit.
<God tier logic.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

kikes are finally learning how to draw
you are funny guy

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Stop being gay and use youtube-dl with ffmpeg

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

HELL YEAH BROTHER

Attached: hulkorama.jpg (40.18 KB, 474x662)

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

800 MILLION
OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Attached: d84e21238302ded3f307f634a232a754410aa504229a807aaec337f8b0ae7ca1.jpg (67.84 KB, 360x403)

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Eight HUNDRED million she said. Insane, the "muh 6 trillion" isn't even a joke anymore.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-06-19-06-13.png (251.36 KB, 471x805)

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

how did you do that?

David Adams
David Adams

live in commiefornia
pissed about muh commie state
reeee this is just liek fascsmsm
shitpost all over your lawn
this guy is a guns blazing no hands except invisible hands capitalist guaranteed.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

I could be.
Kek, I too identify as a Tibetan refugee. I’m tiered of all these Tantraphobic liberal scum.

Attached: BBA2164F-ECD7-4925-A8A2-F40E57A884D4.jpeg (64.3 KB, 404x604)

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

miny eastin religens use da counta clockwise swahstika blah blah THE 6 GORILLION!
Who in the goddam can bear to be talked down to by a fucking retard presstitute?

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

Day of the bait
this need to become a thing.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

speak for yourself, kike

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

the article
this whole thread
800 billion jews ovened, gassed, and ovened again in the hall of cost because of tibetan biker symbol
lel

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

wow, california is shit hole wherever you go…

John Morgan
John Morgan

"On behalf of 8 million Jews that died with that — yes, absolutely!"
CBS changed her words 800 million' jews into the jews'
Is that ethical journalism? I thought it was ok to remove something for reasons but ADDING to words or images was not acceptable

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Attached: FEB28891-9417-424C-B0CF-731A6686106D.jpeg (882.19 KB, 1242x880)

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (399.05 KB, 677x369)

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

On behalf of 800,000,000.

Attached: [HEAVY-METAL-STOPS].png (289.3 KB, 540x718)

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

on behalf of 800,000,000
Only 60 trillion? Oy gevalt what a self-hating jew. We know that quadrillions died during the shoah

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION

Attached: It's-over-900.jpg (30.58 KB, 480x270)

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

You filthy goyim. Every atom of creation bears the mark of the jew. Remember the 6 vigintillion! There’s a REASON that the old “atom model” looked like this instead of what it actually looks like, after all…

Attached: 12972-atom-symbol.png (13.22 KB, 512x512)

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

800 million jews
OYYYY FUCKING VEY DON'T YOU NAZIS EVER FUHGET IT!

Attached: 182bee7c4300a8e77a38b1ca08532a0f2c7cfa5545e275a246fd815fc9d1e04e.png (7.18 KB, 195x233)

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Attached: 32uhg2.jpg (65.06 KB, 500x713)

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

That's an awful lot of fancy words to say nothing at all.
He is a jew.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

So, the space ships are going to land in California. They’ll figure out right away it’s a rescue mission.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

I'm sure the jews will love this. Yesterday on Fox Jews, surprisingly Bret Baier said the NYC mayor's claim of an increase in hate crimes was bullshit. The jews seem to want an alt-right uprising as an excuse to create more programs that will accelerate the great blackening of USA.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Exactly this. If you're ever planning to remove some journalists don't hunt them. Set the trap and get to it when they show up at your door.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Surprised no one posted this yet,National University: Naval Base Coronado Learning Center. Someone in government had a sense of humour.

Attached: illuminati-symbols-Coronado-Naval-Amphibious-Base-Swastika.jpg (52.46 KB, 644x457)

David Diaz
David Diaz

jews need an excuse to do what they already are doing

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

indian women love white dick and indians worship whites, get over it shitskin

Attached: 4498591580ab5c85beeb1bd9a7f733cff49f770b475cacf7df0dcbfb225216d0.gif (821.08 KB, 607x609)

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

He actually has it rotating the correct way.
I am astonished.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Oy vey, my 800 MILLION!!!

My fucking sides when I heard that.

Attached: 800Million.webm (4.33 MB, 640x480)

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

mean true
fixed

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

posts still up
user not banned

John Smith
John Smith

My money is on the ID belonging to a mod, if not site admin.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

MADLAD
A
D
L
A
D

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Just let a nigga meme in peace.
That's not how power works, faggot.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Attached: HeilHortler.png (105.44 KB, 645x387)

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

This is the killdozer-tier response to seeing one too many poorly drawn Hortlers.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Don't mind me just mowing the lawn.

Attached: 57534457c36188c07f8b45a7.jpg (106.11 KB, 900x500)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

That's beautiful. Really nice work. I have a weed problem in my yard as well… might just need to start a jew, I mean new project this weekend. I will find mine with red and white flowers.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Attached: fine.pool.jpg (166.92 KB, 600x450)

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

Attached: floral-swastika.jpg (17.41 KB, 260x263)

Julian Price
Julian Price

The boys from Brazil IRL?

Kek, she's actually lowballing it. The Talmud says 4 billion killed by the Romans. Then when you count the 6 million killed in 1870s Russia, and again in 1890, 1905, and 1917, then you count the 6 million in Germany in 1918, 1921, and 1945, we're talking at least 4.042 billion. But oy vey, better not forget the Egyptians and Spaniards, oh and Ukraine too! They've somehow managed to be despised by every culture on Earth. Not even Gypsies or Thuggee were so universally hated.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Please someone turn this into 6 gorrrilion speach

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Attached: The-Virgin-Boomer-vs-the-Chad-Tibetan.png (193.46 KB, 2518x1024)

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

My money is on the ID belonging to a mod, if not site admin.
Honestly you are an idiot if you think mods spend all their time deshilling boards

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

Unlike you Shlomo, he has gained many true friends, TRUE FRIENDS THAT WILL ALWAYS HAVE HIS BACK.

You have NOTHING, Shlomo.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Awesome and 100% based. Real life is just Minecraft with smaller cubes.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

World salad schizo posting heh.

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

Attached: tibetan.png (292.7 KB, 350x489)

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

That's taoist as fuck of you.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

I don't think niggers are offended by swastikas. Only white race traitors and jews are offended by it, to my knowledge.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Superb.

Attached: zdx28.jpg (106.76 KB, 569x748)

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Would be a good tactic to secure cheap housing for fellow Zig Forumsacks to move in next to you.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

800 million
OY fucking VEY

Attached: 1528568319598.png (238.75 KB, 501x585)

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

lovely, thank you
why do i see the left prong as a head?

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Maybe this lady is trolling the press lel.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 800 MILLION
You can't make this up. What the fuck is wrong with jews?

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Yeah, maybe they're both anons. Gotta be.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

Jews don't need excuses to do whatever the fuck they want.

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

mfw he plants red flowers in those beds

Attached: BasedCaliforniaNazi-1024x1024-2b.jpg (153.71 KB, 1024x682)

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

based el sobrante city is surrounded by nogs on all sides also guaranteed NLR in his 30s

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

How can one man possibly be so based?

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

A white friend of mine who married a Pole, claimed Hitler gassed 600,000,000 people and had plans to gas the entire population of Poland. People don't even give a fuck about the truth.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

So according to that file name the illuminati are paleolithic?

Attached: bobby.jpg (43.49 KB, 500x500)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Nice work boys.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

800 million

Attached: 3e544ac29c9edd13afd6cddca707a7ef8e2fc79aaf37d9bdb9b4d91d060b8987.gif (1.44 MB, 304x217)

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

If only we were so lucky

Attached: happy-jesus.jpg (24.96 KB, 554x374)

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Has Kurt Eichenwald seen this?

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

So shines a good deed in a weary world.

Attached: TempleOfHadrian.jpg (6.99 KB, 275x183)

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Attached: 0fe79e0459f030e12866d33c7d64306b206bcda7a116e07d3aa3eacfe21b2aa0.gif (475.41 KB, 1200x995)

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

Agreed. Hitler will become a childhood hero in time, for all races. Except hebrews I guess.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

naw I think it's going to be a drive way, most likely it made news before these parts fully set

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

you forgot to carry the joo!

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Attached: f49def22d369efcb295007c299c67412a62d5846c8a66781c332f5b7e8bb168f.gif (611.29 KB, 260x242)

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

a meme is born

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

he already has a driveway, faggot

James Murphy
James Murphy

jewlicious

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

What a pathetic loser.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

When your life is a failure and you have nothing to offer

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

This

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

Shill's shift just rotated.

John Taylor
John Taylor

Pussy nazis in hiding like the rats they are. Glorious.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

In any sane world, this is not news.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

He's got his own house truck and motorcycle
Financially independent enough to swazi up his house and not worry about getting fired from his wagecuck job and kiked

He's doing better than 99.9% of people in the world.

Attached: Yes-you-are.jpg (207.85 KB, 1195x885)

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

No

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Yawn.

Henry King
Henry King

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (325.94 KB, 593x421)

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

comments less than 2 minutes apart on a slow thread
They're not sending their best.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

They're not sending their best.
They rarely do.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Attached: Hitler-Mussolini.jpg (14.34 KB, 480x300)

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

(((Kvetching)))

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

bathed and redpooled

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

E I G H T

H U N D R E D

M I L L I O N

holy fuck my sides

James Carter
James Carter

muh 800 million

Attached: Arno-Breker-Man-vs-Serpent.jpg (92.78 KB, 960x640)

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Hulk Hogan brother!

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

sHUT DELETE THIS GOY!!

Attached: 492a4a6d3e0cd7a03d58c9611cd9203c13f81e8ba2a1410b71a42ca14b67539f.png (243.65 KB, 542x666)

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

proud enough to apologize
What sort of cuck logic is that?

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Your logic is circular.
Nobody can scream himself into submission. It makes no sense. Submission means staying dormant, silent, not raising a voice. Those who reaise their voice are proud and strong.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

a person did a thing that doesn't affect you on their private property goyim
be afraid goy
Top kek, ancaps BTFO

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

California used to be a solid red state, it's not hard to imagine one guy would have enough of the state of the literal shit covered state.

Though I would laugh so hard if it turned out to be some Hindu.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

not a bad idea

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

you're the same poster as the "white nationalism is a jewish plot to destroy the white race". you fool no one.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Based gentleman. How can I get in contact with him or donate to his cause? I want to show him support.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Attached: 6DAE1A27-15AD-4341-9E74-91912A6A6E75.jpeg (47.77 KB, 450x383)

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Ancaps are all faggots or half niggers and have long been purged from this board

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Jews live for Nadsess and swastika. Why do you think they paint them on their buildings? Because they are "National Socialists"?

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

there you are

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

That makes a lot of sense when you don't think about it.

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

based af and a sweet motorcycle, too. anyone know what model that is?

if I do the boxes for my garden (in desert) like this, is that gay or okay? i figure if anyone asks i can just say the gardener did it bc it uses space more effectively than normal retard boxes

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

gay or okay?
i figure if anyone asks
It's gay that you would wamt to do something and puss out when confronted. There's nothing illegal about swastikas. Hell, burbank, glendale and parts of los angeles CA have symbols embedded in the concrete and tile on public property.
second pic is not ca, but similar to tiles used that ive seen there

Attached: img-3153.jpg (97.98 KB, 600x800)
Attached: FM7IZDD5EVCBTNZFCNFGQNUZJA.jpeg (51.11 KB, 800x420)

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

(1) delete system32
(2) stop being a homosexual
(3) INSTALL GENTOO

I know this goes without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway…
… you know what's most astonishing about this is that this woman is jewish, and older. The first words out of her mouth were probably "6million" and jews are told cradle to grave the same mantra "never forget the 6 million, never forget the 6 million" and somehow she manages to say 8 HUNDRED million. iirc, something like 32 million people died ON ALL SIDES in WW2 and this nutjob really wants us to believe 8 HUNDRED million jews were holocausted by the NSDAP. the memes, man… the memes….

The meme is never that which conceals the truth–it is the truth that conceals that there is none. The meme is true
–Jean BaudREEEllard

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Come watch Robocop frens cytu.be/r/spookymovienight

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

based yardstika

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

It's gay that you would wamt to do something and puss out when confronted
meh, i'm a big fan of taqiyya. it works really well for jews.

"the wise learn much from their enemies. it is from their foes, not their friends, that cities learn the lesson of building high walls and ships of war."

i can do way more damage from the inside than i can by going around asking everyone if they've seen my friend kyle

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

checked. kikes do most of our work for us.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

800 MILLION
BRUUUUHH

Attached: CC480F38-E391-462B-83D0-EC0C034EFC41.jpeg (12.75 KB, 407x318)

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

almost hitler dubs post replying to half-hitler dubs
plus 800 gorillion meme
may I ask for full hitler dubs?

Attached: dubs.jpg (87.12 KB, 872x490)

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

might be tibetan
sorry for doublepost, but my sides KEK

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

You may ask

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

"800 million" wasn't enough.
We need to wipe these rats off the planet.

Turn the bodies into an island and deport non-whites there.

Attached: 1514180120006.png (739.9 KB, 1304x1714)

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

baiting your enemy into swinging first
you've been on here so long you've become one of them

Attached: 1538663065951.png (69.33 KB, 2400x2776)

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Do I need to remind you where nazism was created and who came, lead by his jewish overlords, to come take that freedom from us?
You are the reasons we go to jail for memes.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Why has no one posted the interview yet?

Attached: Neighbors-On-Edge-As-El-Sobrante-Man-Displays-Giant-Swastika-(1).mp4 (10.73 MB, 640x360)

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

This guy must be Hulk Hogans cooler younger brother. We all know this guy is a god tier troll when he gave that bullshit story about the tibetan stuff. He's currently sitting in his armchair laughing his ass off, beer in hand and heiling Hitler. Holy shit this is the coolest old guy ever.

Attached: Bundesarchiv-Bild-102-16748,-Ausstellung--Wunder-des-Lebens-.jpg (64.67 KB, 800x552)

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

BUMPING
where is the meme squad when we most need'em?

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

You will go to jail for murder if you kill somebody just because they are on your property*. Better come up with a good back story if that is what you are planning to do.

*Does not apply at night time.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Hippity hoppity I'll gas them all properly.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

good back story
"He grabbed my dick."
Done and done.

Attached: 1542056484249.jpg (353.03 KB, 718x539)

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

Believe or not California has quite a few White ring wingers left (in the millions) even with the beaner invasion the (((state government))) is where all the control and corruption is centered. The beaner invasion would reverse overnight without the (((state))) committing enforced terrorism. The workplace violence on the chabad jewish supremacist happened in Socal which mind you prevented a massacre by a muslim convert who chose to bomb a White family pro-border rally but, changed his mind seeing the workplace violence then the FBI decided to arrest him for changing to focus on jewish supremacist.

Reminder the biggest dam in the world the Orville Dam was purposefully going to be let to flood the only deep red areas in California. Until it got attention that (((they))) would of displaced or killed up 500,000 White people.

Nobody respects the police anymore here and its not for correcting nigger antics its for refusing to basically arrest niggers or beaners.

Attached: fucking-aussies.jpg (74.5 KB, 576x960)
Attached: 7nfa.jpg (114.48 KB, 1024x576)
Attached: Normal-white-women.mp4 (525.35 KB, 360x640)

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

fuck off and die normalfag

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

who then asked him, "Are you Tibetan?"
Should have said "none of your business"

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

Inb4 he starts getting (((gangstalked))).

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

I want a giant swastica in my yard too! Id also like to fly the flag. Not to proud of the ZOG USA flag.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

This guy stomps niggers.
Hey rabbi watcha doin?

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

He's a nice guy
but muh property shekels!

Henry Green
Henry Green

the madman

Attached: wheudg.JPG (77.24 KB, 1157x1324)

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Its like the perfect news report if it was made by anons for anons.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

This is the best webm of the year

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Is there a picture of the finished work ?

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

God bless him.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

800 million Jews
ahahahaha

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

If you stare long enough into the edgy memes, the edgy memes stare back.

Attached: nietzsche---t69c4zj.jpg (40.47 KB, 482x493)

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

How does 6 million turn into 8 million?
Adjusted for inflation, stupid goy.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Guy was a junkie, be careful how much you follow him.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Fred Neet was a pathetic communist faggot
hurr durr live life to the fullest man god's dead haha

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

my fucking sides hurt

8 girrilion goys

Attached: 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.jpg (309.81 KB, 921x1200)

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

implying hebrews will have kids
thats where you're wrong nigger

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

It's even set at the right angle actually, might not be a glow in the dark afterall.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Its like the perfect news report if it was made by anons for anons.
That's why the video is no longer available at the Yahoo article. Replaced with "6 ways to combat hate/racism" video. Now the record shows only the quote in the article where they deceptively replaced "800 million jews" with "the jews"

Attached: 20190610-152453.jpg (1.21 MB, 1358x2791)

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

800 million? Why are you low balling the 3 billion?
I can't believe someone would think only 90 billion died.
How could someone be so anti semetic to say a measly trillion died?

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

no one had the idea to turn a symbol the opposite way around before the nazis
a symbol that appears in almost every culture
k

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

It's only a joke when we do it burger

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

800 million jews
my sides

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

checked
muh property value
muh 800 million gassed jews

<I own this house and and i'll but what the hell i want in my front yard
t.naturalized tibetan frog

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Why doesn't Nationalism for any other race exterminate them? Are you fucking mentally handicapped?
Why is this asshole here, mods?

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Oy Vey, like out Swastikas goy!

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

One of us…

Attached: nazi-pepe.jpg (65.26 KB, 798x798)

John Fisher
John Fisher

tfw women with red hair don't exist

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men,— that is genius.

Attached: beacons-lit.png (265.61 KB, 758x408)

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

remember to save the webm anons since it got shoah'd

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

ban evasion

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Attached: pepe-swastika.webm (3.62 MB, 640x360)

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

I live 20 mins from this house. I wanna visit to pay homage but apparently he has it covered up for now. Also it's triggering my autism to not see the rest of the concrete poured in. Just finish the fucking thing!

Attached: E82EC219AE714AA8B9D5B4410D51F1BE.jpg (264.56 KB, 1280x720)

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

call to remove political signage from private person's home
These people are unreal.
Are they even American?

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Aye-yi-yi the cohones on this gringo, to say we're not Americano!

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

I mean, it's commiefornia and i've lived here my whole life so i'm not really even sure how real americans are.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

the rest of the concrete poured in
I'm wondering if he's going to go for red brickwork instead.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Do you have a license for that opinion, cuck?

Say something bad about the jews online without hiding your name, you cunt.

Oh that's right, you can't, because you're literally chattel. I can go around joking about hitler and the holocaust and make the roman salute and nothing will happen to me. You do that, off to the gulag for you.

I pity you gutless cowards, but I'm not going to let you talk shit to your betters.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

The day of the wooden spoon upon us

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

you type like a faggot redditor

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

neighbour
jewish

TOPKEK she is on it and fucking just pulled off an epic troll …. glorious

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Think if we erect a swastika on every block in america the jews might get the hint?
I guess we'lll know soon enough so long as they try to tell us we can't badmouth em.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

toplol, Hitler resurrected every jew 100x's and mached them right back into the chambers! I knew I loved that man for a reason!

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=D-IeNPVOaEA&feature=youtu.be

Reminder that most nazis in Europe aren't even white.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

This

Attached: f7bc72219c1721a887462736cae4654f3dc10720b15fc90f4bb2cf4c066bce9a.png (1.09 MB, 1203x1447)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Almost make me wonder whether she's one of us and subtly redpilling the audience. If only.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Samefagging
Also reminder that Manson believed niggers would have won Helter Skelter.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Famine, Disease and Dehydration has killed more jews than any humans have. The World itself can't stand (((them))) and tries to destroy (((them))) whenever given the chance.

Attached: anti-Semitic-Measles.mp4 (6.95 MB, 640x360)

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Good point. I didn't even think of that. I was thinking to myself,.. how do you pour concrete into a plot thats on a hill? Not sure how sloped this guys potential driveway is but im sure its not completley flat.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Not really the boonies. Definitely not vast. Not right wing either.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

hilarious bitchute.com/video/FCzwhRFI8YGd/

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Definitely not true. I live in the area. It's well within militantly liberal controlled territory. It's the East Bay Area of the san francisco suburbs technically. Like Oakland, but a little farther east. Since the entire bay area is such a high property area, this guy just happened to luck out and live in an area with no HOA meaning he can put whatever he wants in the yard.

Attached: EBT-L-NAZISYMB-0606-07.jpg (48.44 KB, 620x411)