Tranny hate thread

Fuck I hate trannies. perhaps more than shitskins. At least right now. Lets have some anti tranny/faggot material.

youtube.com/watch?v=rO4lLcrwZaw

Attached: 800px-Pulse_nightclub_shooting_omar_mateen_orlando_bodies.jpg (800x1197, 142.64K)

Whoever is dead to you is loyal to your enemies.

Wow. Imagine being a fucking tranny. No, nevermind that. DON'T imagine being a tranny. But just imagine what kind of fucked up world you have to live in so that it even comes up as something important.

It's the same tactic over and over and over and over again.

What do you suggest? honestly I'm new to pol. Ive never actually had a true hatred until now. This hate I have hate is for trannies/fags which are all pedos. Just a bunch of mentally ill fucks let loose in this dead zombie society. Nobody does anything about it.

You probably worship many secretly trans men.
The set comprising "media and political figures" is a tiny fraction of the population.
And even if every single one of them turns out to be androgynouswhich is likely, as outsiders are not allowed to play, then we are still only talking about less than 0.01% of the population.
But the shills will say that 0.01% of the population is "everyone".

Open Trans Vs Secret Trans: A Comparison

What's the point of this thread? Talking about fags is a waste of time. Shitskins are bringing down western civilisation kike.

Attached: 6bc14c83e3246ef75d0aa290153c9e08a2f11cfd8d445d973d8160e29ff47ca8.webm (1280x720, 10.56M)

There are plenty of threads to talk about that stuff. Right now I want to talk about the sexual deviants that roam our cities. We need to bring back insane asylums for these subhumans. Or take them out back and make them disappear.

Its funny how shitskins know how to deal with these hellspawn. I wish we were the same way.

Attached: 1559681512887.png (1250x700, 981.81K)

Immortality beckons only to those who tamper with the cells of the body.

But sure, submit to pointless suffering deaths instead, because you’re too weak to handle truths that don’t appeal to your feelz. Humanity doesn’t realzy require you in eternity.

these sort of degeneracy wasnt part of our society
who introduced that?
who is paying the groups and studies and politicians and ongs that keep producing nonstop material praising these shits ?

talk about those, talk about the people behind it, if you want to stop it

bashing a gay will only validate their point to make police protect the gays
before bashing a gay, you need to open up to the population that the whole gay bullshit is an attack to our society orchestrated by we all know who
bash the maestro 1st, and then the tranny/fag bullshit will cease to exist on its own

unless of course you were here just trying to divert the attention by shitposting :^)

Yeah I know who is behind it. It would just be so good to show that we dont put up with it. put fear into their hearts. Show them that we are still here.

do so
by punching the ones behind it and announcing
Im punching you for pushing this faggotry in my society

what you are addressing is punching the knife that the robber is holding
what Im saying, is shoot the robber

Attached: (((faggotry))).jpg (1189x1224, 423.71K)

Is this Pulse nightclub ?

yeah…not surprising at all. thank you for that though.I just want to do something about this.

People who hate medical experiments die.

Not because anyone kills them, but because they fail to protect the knowledge to not die.

Be joyous enough to seek immortality. Be as I am; find mirth in truth.

Or continue being slaves to your feelz, dying pointlessly, spending your lives screaming impotently in rage at a world growing prosperous despite you, a world that
will
not

Realz before feelz, you emotional wimps. Face forward into a trans-accepting world that can save your lives forever, or die like your ancestors did. It’s up to you.

all these threads should be deleted and the op banned. They are created by the enemie of free speech in a pathetic attempt to subvert /pol. Zig Forums was never about hate.

certainly not a bored of legumes, issit

I think it is. Can't confirm though.

Attached: dd302b4e1338c0568bb895fa311a4f0fdc5a8190.webm (1280x720, 13.45M)

We have such sights to show you

Attached: 7ec8d8c94ff4ee6d6bb27c8445b3f10a83433075e2287f02f1f3c5.webm (640x360, 12.82M)

Holy cow. I might have nightmares. Ive started to call trannies "ghouls" for a reason. they mutilate themselves.They remind me of the undead in world of warcraft.

Attached: f9239d11b99cbac6a7fac431e50daf280c153915da.jpg (621x643 152.94 KB, 176.34K)

What possesses someone to do that to themselves? Only demons do such things.

Attached: modern mother.jpg (800x600, 282.3K)

That child will be neurotic by the age of ten.

I don't hate retarded men who do not create enough testosterone.
It is a birth defect. Fags are retarded it;s not their choice they were born with to much estrogen glands.
It is bad genes from the parents. Parents of gays should be ashamed of their retarded children.

(checked and based)
RWDS is going global!

I agree about the parents. How can a father accept a Hell spawn as their child? Such a sad low world we live in ow.

Hispanic means half Spanish.
A race that detrimenes from spian.
Didn't check shit did you.
Feeling don't count on based material.
Mexicans are lazy fat fucks who want to live off of white people inventions.

((( )))
You will never divide the Aryan race again!

Attached: nigger tranny.webm (288x360, 4.05M)

Lmao,talking about it won't stop shit,goy.
If you want it to stop Subscribe 2 Pewdiepie some local Noses,or the big Nose Soros.

Attached: Jewish Delicacy.jpg (600x400, 51.81K)

Attached: tranny flogged.mp4 (640x480, 7.48M)

Attached: Tranny Gets stomped.mp4 (1280x720, 3.09M)

Attached: BRAZILTrannys bashed in daylight Rio.mp4 (432x720, 9.35M)

Attached: Tranny gives birth.mp4 (360x480, 1.57M)

I believe it's an important thread. This
Bullshit is forced down our gullet, and laid thick on our children. In order to destroy our natural functioning society. The sky is blue, grass is green, mommy's a woman and daddy's a man. The only fags you see in nature are, of course ,monkeys. That's why AIDS isn't a disease…It's pestilence.

Hell yeah these are good. Theres gotta be more though ive seen them in the past. One where the guy is filming and walks up to the tranny and curbstomps it.

Attached: homosexuality hirschfeld.png (6972x1908, 2.18M)

Could you make the text of that picture smaller please?