Muslims in my military?????!!!!!

The fucking Mud skins are taking over the Canadian military one thousand invaders at a time. In a recent parade the Islamic invaders were carrying guns in a parade even when they weren't suppose to. They could of opened fire on the people and commit one more atrocity added to the books.

Attached: Muzzies.png (720x379, 471.12K)

Attached: xdddd.png (476x527, 248.99K)

mmmm hmm

Attached: 1556655632992.jpg (477x768, 59.78K)

muslims dont even allow white christians near them. they sperg out and kill like the dumb aggressive tards their race is

We need another mosque shooting tbh. The invaders need to be taught a lesson

if only a user could make a biological disease that only spreads when eating the meat of the diseased animals like goats in a muslim country
I’d be a real shame if they had to eat pork or starve

Sage because nothing new

lmao

just make a plague that targets only males of a certain race like NK

fuck you literal retard

wtf i love genocide now

Those are Sikhs retard, not that that lessens the problem much

They're still mudskins

kill yourself
it's shitskins

Love for genocide sneaks up on you

Looks like this incident wasn't received well by the leaves.

Attached: khalsa.png (518x813, 768.11K)

Holy shit, this place has gone down the tubes.

Attached: healthy_sikh.jpg (572x816, 113.71K)

You know its Canada when you see a TimHortons in the back. Yeah when I saw that shit in the news i shitted

"Your military." Implies that you are a kike!

Doesn't matter they still shouldn't be here.

They're sick.

And the birds go "tweet." Still retarded.

Shit you figured it out

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (300x300, 12.83K)

fair

Niggers got memed on

Captain Nemo was a sick.

Josef Mengele is my hero tbh

He was a scary memer

BEST GOY

good shit

Sikhs are like Indian Jews. They keep to their own ghettos, secretly hate everyone not like them and peddle influence to better their own community at the expense of all else. While they are not going to actively try to outbreed and enslave everyone else, like Muslims, and I am not familiar with any rape and grooming gangs since they don't want to 'pollute' their genepool with other races, they most certainly deal in drugs en masse. They are ultimately unsightly and smell like garbage since it also seems to be some sort of social faux pas to use deodorant in their backwards society.

It would be better if they fucked off back to Kashmir and stayed fucking put.

Attached: 1330568993404.jpg (830x423, 162.37K)

Is your IQ so low that you cannot tell the difference between sikhs and muslims?

finally somebody gets it. Instead of falling for my bait you actually gave some info

Read a book you fucking hillbilly.

Another on the line

*one

may or may not of took some drugs

Wow just wowie wow they're not muslims they're shikh. NOTHING to see here, not an ethic replacement of Canada or anything.

Sihks hate muslims. But theyre still poos.

more and more continue to to bite the hook

I trust brown people to protect me and inalienable human rights. –Julian Assange.

Brown people are simple and pure like children. –Nixon

Lol the only hillbillys are alt right niggers you KIKE!

This. They don't know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim and they're shocked when anons won't take them seriously.