Trump Set to Let In OVER 1 MILLION Illegal Spics This Year Alone

New border surge prompts 10% jump in 2019 prediction to 1,072,000 illegal immigrants

Illegal immigration at the United States-Mexico border for last month surpassed every month of May under the Bush and Obama administrations, taking the U.S. back to a level of border crossings not seen since President Bill Clinton.

As Breitbart News reported, more than 132,000 apprehensions were made in May by U.S. Border Patrol on the southern border. This is a two-decade record high for illegal immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border in May.

Not since May 2000 has the country seen this level of illegal immigration heading into the summer. In May 2000, more than 166,000 border apprehensions were made at the southern border. Clinton was president at the time. Illegal immigration last month was more than nine times the level of May 2017 and more than three times the level of May 2018 illegal immigration totals.

This month, Prince Policy Advisors researcher Steven Kopits projects that illegal immigration at the southern border will still cross over to more than 100,000 border apprehensions.

Kopits projects that for calendar year 2019, more than one million border apprehensions will be conducted at the U.S.-Mexico border — indicating that more than one million illegal aliens will be caught attempting to enter the country. This does not include the roughly 500,000 illegal aliens who are expected to successfully cross into the U.S. this year, undetected by Border Patrol.

Meanwhile, Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kevin McAleenan has admitted that his agency is merely acting as a checkpoint for illegal aliens, with all adult border crossers arriving with children getting released into the interior of the U.S.mere months’ time, these adult border crossers — now living freely in the country — are receiving work permits to take U.S. jobs.

Simultaneously, the overwhelming majority of the 42 miles of newly constructed barriers at the southern border has been to replace older barriers — nearly the exact approach that was taken by the Bush and Obama administrations.

Previously, sources have told Breitbart News that the number of miles of new border wall on land that did not previously have a barrier is close to zero. This indicates that DHS has yet to expand the barriers at the southern border.

archive.is/g3YjP

Attached: 1cddf83393ba9016dae99a2ac864ef1551eb1b5baad1ca6702958362817526c2.jpg (760x535 1019.24 KB, 80.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2017/table1
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the problem?

It won't be long before America is one giant Palestine ready to be conquered by the jew.

The American government is the Jew

America was already conquered by jews a long time ago

you wont get it until you go to an area where these goblins live. they dont even speak english but their communities are so big they can easily survive. then the ones that speak english move into white areas and shit them up. i wouldnt even consider shutting the border down a victory. “illegals” is a meme when they shit out an anchor baby and suddenly their entire family is legal.

b-but he said he would do large scale deportation operations!

Attached: moshi moshi.png (500x500, 177.61K)

We need an updated version of this.

Attached: BB98DEC0-D519-4452-BE66-F6BDA96B4946.jpeg (3168x4094, 2.83M)

No problem because they love our freedom.

millions coming in and not a single one is being deported

That's what we fucking want, you dumb boomer fucks. Casus belli to form militias go out into the street and spray the gatherings with automatic rifle fire. That and to torch a few Mosques and Synagogues in the process. Maybe a few race traitor and pro-Israel churches for good measure.

Attached: 1455741636945.jpg (717x540, 35.65K)

Based, MAGA with DACA

I think its just ok to just go down there and open fire

Attached: Pentti Linkola.jpg (271x400, 25.08K)

Securing our existence and the futures of our children matter.

When the race wars happen, I'll be happy I finally won't have to hear you spic bastards ever again.

I must admit this is pretty hilarious but whats more, these americunts will vote for him again in 2020, just watch

Attached: 1556875502864.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

Half the country doesn't even vote.

LOL NO. How about this: While they are rioting, you bomb or selectively weaken key infrastructure to make the authorities close down highways, bridges, electrical lines, and water utilities. High density population centers are where the illegals are swarming. They are food deserts and require that infrastructure for basic needs, and due to transit bottlenecks the vast majority of them won't be able to leave the city. Let them destroy themselves while everyone sits back and watches. Keep in mind that if you prevent them from using cars, they will be safely quarantined within a 3 county radius.

Attached: ea25cca519af71c471012dceab3ae6bc12b5fe765ab38c35ba3d63971382f3a5.jpg (1080x1080, 162.8K)

I wouldn't bet on it, and I bet on Trump winning the primaries and the general election. It was easy money at the time at least, but this time around, I'm not only unsure he could, but, I want things to accelerate and I'm unsure if he's the best choice for that (making those who lean right lose more hope in the system by seeing him do nothing for another 4 years) or if someone else is a better grade of gasoline.
Either way, feels like things are coming to a head in the next 5 or 6 years.

Shill thread

The Democrats block funding for border security, set up sanctuary cities, and compel DHS to spend their federally granted funds on housing and welfare for illegal immigrants.
Conclusion: Republicans did this.
>>>Zig Forums

He definitely did the opposite of "accelerate" things through his election, but everything he's done in office has certainly aided in disillusionment, i.e. "I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever" "take the guns first, worry about due process later", billions sent to israel, bump-stock ban, pushing for a war with Iran. It's especially mysterious how BLM only happened during the last leg of Obama's presidency and then after Trump got elected it just stopped and then Charlottesville happened, Bowers, Tarrant, now he's pushing for supressors to be banned due to the Virginia Beach shooting. Doesn't seem to matter who the next president is from the ground level, which is exactly how acceleration happens: hopelessness.

Attached: Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg (220x330, 14.62K)

Attached: 22629733d11308f6ab601ba01eaab2691fe1da7e1ac25aff3c899e09cee82f17.jpg (800x448 132.69 KB, 99.42K)

Are you lost?

Based MAGAwithDACA #MIGA

MIGA is an esoteric metaphor for Making (through leadership) I (the ego) Go American (aka support American businesses).

Bump because you can’t hide this.

Merely pointing out that the Zig Forums presentation and talking points of this entire thread are CNN-tier rubbish. Fuck off back to tumblr if you don't like it.

Anyone who unironically supports Trump or Republicans is an enemy to whites and gun-owners. Get the fuck out.

Name your candidate of choice, faggot.

G-d bless Trump! G-d bless USA! And more important than all of those together and then some G-d bless ISRAEL!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45.78K)

I believe in the American tradition of violent revolution.

Attached: 1864WildernessAlfredWaudCapture_of_a_part_of_the_breastworks.jpg (1594x1058, 619.64K)

lol
>>>/reddit/

I'll be sure to look for that party on the ballot in 2020.

Yes, you will, moishe.

How unAmerican.

just what we needed, more south american niggers

It isn't me who is stopping you from getting out and shooting up kikes, niggers, and the plethora of shitskin invaders instead of waiting around for someone else to do it on your behalf.

And yet you’re still sucking jew cock. Willingly.

For all you know I have hundreds of nigger skulls in my closet. The more important question is why are you actively betraying your country?

There is never a place on the ballot that asks if you want to be genocided, you dumb fuck.

You haven't yet described how OP isn't a leftist shill thread for bernie-tier commies to fap over.

Attached: disinfo.png (782x670, 531.48K)

Bump.

I don't care about your imaginary children at this point, I just want to crush my enemies and drown their women.

((( )))
Don't D&C our glorious race

retard.

I was referring to the 14 words. Eliminating enemies is a part of that, no matter if you have children or not.

huh, drudge sure has been saying a lot of "based" stuff lately. (((i wonder what that's about)))

kek

Attached: business as usual.PNG (535x364, 132.88K)

Posting in commie freebleeding thread.
TRUMP 2020

More like
TRUMP IMPEACHMENT 2020

I joke of course. He won't win reelection.

#MAGAwithDACA

Bump.

Given the field for Dems, they are basically handing him the presidency.

Why?

B-but GOD EMPEROR TRUMP said he was giong to do deportations! #MIGA #BASED #WINNING
Fuck off magatards.

It doesn't even matter which party wins.

freestuff not freedom

MS-13 is going to be a lot worse than BLM when POTUS Pablo takes over in six years. I hope the elites had fun cutting those labor costs. Now they rule over slime ready for a commie to lead them to the mansions their illegal immigrant fathers built.

Better tell this nigger that because he somehow thinks following CNN means something.

MS-13 is the new Aryan Brotherhood

What does one make of this? Am I supposed to think Cuckchan is cuckchan or that Zig Forums is cuckier than cuckchan with cuck news?

You absolute retard, 200 push ups now

Attached: 1556575204110.jpg (700x803, 81.59K)

Its okay! We can all rest easy knowing their social media accounts were rigorously scrutinized.

Can't stump the drumpf

VOTE WITH A BULLET
SELECT APPROPRIATE TARGETS

This means they let all the Africa niggers who were coming up through mexico in as well.

I saw someone recently modify that to 'drumpfster fire'…

So it's at least 1.5 million people. 1 million is just the ones that show up at official entry points.

Pretty stupid.

Oh user it is MUCH higher than that. We are talking millions and millions every year. The USA is an OPEN BORDERS NATION NOW.

Attached: pepe.jpg (474x457, 27.55K)

Which is to say nothing of the even higher numbers of legal immigrants that outweigh illegals by 7 to 1.

It is up there user. I don't know what the legal figures are (they would never tell us because they are hoping to genocide us via a flood of 'invaders') but I have been to public malls user where I was the only White person there…there was no almost other Whites in entire mall and NO ONE speaks english they are all pantomiming to each other and getting angry because no one can understand anyone else. These are all 'new immigrants' as well because after 1 year they have pigeon english (enough to communicate) when they have settled in. It is bad…it is a totally OPEN BORDERS SOCIETY. That is why they want to give the vote to immigrants, because YOU ARE ALL STILL PLAYING BY THE 'KIKE RULES' and they want the entire planet to be able to 'vote' about your genocide.

They legally have to.
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2017/table1

Just dissolve the DHS already, it's bush the spiclover's project.

It does matter in that if Trump gets reelected then all of his supporters will stay asleep for another 4 years while Kushner and Trump whittle away further at the country where as if a democrat gets elected all of the Qtards are liable to sit up and get angry.

all is lost, there is no hope

everybody on the ballet is a jew puppet

And this is precisely why the next elections are going to be rigged in favor of Trump. Trump was obviously never colluding with Russia. He was colluding with the Jews the whole time. Trump was always the prefered candidate for the ZOG. Hilary and the MSM running interference were there to corral the White male vote in a kosher direction. The White man got completely pacified and went go back to sleep when the immigration levels, both legal and illegal are hitting an all time's high under Trump. Not to mention Trump's gun grabbing attitude and his slavish devotion to Israel. Voting is pointless when all you can do is vote for pre-vetted Jewish candidates, selected specificaly due to their outstanding loyalty to the Tribe and you cast your vote by using Jewish voting machines and you let Jews and their shabbos goys all strategically placed on all levels of local and federal government count the votes for you. Then, the Jewish media reports who won. Addresing only the illigal immigration problem without talking about the equally (if not outright more dangerous) problem of an never-ending stream of completely legal immigrants pouring night and day into the country is nothing more than smoke and mirrors setting the boundries on what the goyim is allowed to discuss and rally against. Remember goy, getting replaced is only bad if it's done illegaly.

Fucking based chessmaster working hard
Zion don set to end illegal immigration by next election by simply emptying all of mexico into america

I mean really, how many messicunts are still left down there at this point?

#MAGA
#AWOOO

Attached: 1272577912180.png (928x542, 26.59K)

Well that's just repugnant. I want to be replaced LEGALLY!

Attached: Blormph.jpg (800x600, 85.37K)

bump

Don't let our kike mods delete that post. #MAGAwithDACA

You're all going to be under the crown of England again.
Enjoy your servitude.

Yes Good

Nothing at all

God wants them here for a reason.

The Jews aren't God

The USA is no longer a nation, but a territory.

It's good to see a version of this image macro that doesn't lie with bullshit hyperbole about "not a single spic has been deported, NOT ONE GUISE" and just gives the total coming in and going out. Overplaying your hand makes you look like a retard and anybody who does it here is completely defeating whatever purpose they believe it is serving.

Trump is a boomer faggot, kikes would like an even faggier boomer but he is plenty faggy. He isn't racist and that is a problem. He thinks that kikes are "good with money" rather than merely good and stealing others' money, and that is a problem. He is lazy and out of touch with a constituency he got by parroting talking points handed to him by others who knew roughly what they wanted.

I don't think he was planned, otherwise they would not have tried to obstruct him so badly. Too many of you faggots think the kikes are some illuminati chess masters who plan rather than react despite that being their entire mode doing business. They knew Trump as a faggot who wanted his kiked up 1980s back, not the 1480s but with every kike burned alive in the town square.

Here is something I've found effective at fucking with cuckservatives who don't hate shitskins.

If the US was entirely white it would have had a federal budget surplus of between 0.8 and 1.8 trillion every single year for the last 40 years.
Each white contributes a net of approximately 7,500USD to the federal government each year. Each black contributes a net of approximately -9,000USD to the federal government each year. Each hispanic contributes a net of approximately -6,000USD to the federal government each year. This is the cost of “diversity” incurred by the white America without accounting for the cost of incarceration of the prominently non-white criminals, law enforcement to countermand predominantly non-white crime, and the more generous state and city welfare systems which almost entirely benefit non-whites alone.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/

About to be under again.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-134040_TopDecked.jpg (446x646, 189.96K)

nice hate facts user, i will use those

that wall should have been done and all the spics deported by now. trump is useless.

The elites aren't phased by spics or his MS13 cousin. They'll just use the crimewave as a pretext for martial law and judge dredd style policing. The police is already militarized. tick tock

yeah civil war soon. the right can't win anymore due to illegals and demographics.

Trump already built my wall… of friends that give me strength when we go volunteering.

Underrated post