OPERATION: Send nudes

All of his photos and videos are documented here and it got me thinking:
archive.is/fH7JD
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/215499862#p215517283
Since we're in pride week, I'm thinking that we should send his photos/videos to his tolerant grandparents, churches, pastors, uncles, aunts, cousins, young cousins, nephews and nieces online accounts. Can we get their dox so that we can show them the important things that their proud relative is doing with his Political Science degree?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 280.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/gaywonk
8ch.net/general/res/21022.html#21128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isnt deplatforming right wingers a good thing because it's accelerationism?

Here's the material that you need to send to them in embed.
He had 3 albums worth of his pride photos but he deleted it before it can be archived:
erome.com/gaywonk

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x1152 749.27 KB, 2.23M)

Exactly, which is why you have to constantly attack the left online.

We can make it accelerate even further by sending his proud parents and neices his own nudes.

oh right, so fighting back makes them try to deplatform harder etc

so how do i go about sending this? do i just find his dad on facebook and dm it to him?

We not attacking him by the way! His family would tolerate it and see him as a shining example of what a man can truly achieve. They probably nearly died illegally immigrating, but that doesn't matter because he used their struggle to talk about using his asshole as a sex organ.

Try to find any relatives associated with him and send it to them. Someone posted his family's dox earlier and I'll see if I can find it.

Technically, it's soft-accelerationism.

Because regular accelerationism is counter-intuitive and what the jews want, i.e. literally and directly assisting jews in their goals thinking it will redpill people - when people have to be redpilled in order to even process how bad things are. Meanwhile soft-accelerationism is what gets normalfags riled up and in our favor, i.e. when their toys are taken away, they finally ask who is responsible, and they are finally receptive to being told about how the jews (See: GamerGate).

Basically, if we could use ammunition the jews inadvertently made, and have it affect all distraction media, normalfags will have no place to go except be faced with the jewish problem. We should be encouraging SJWs and assorted jewish puppets into pissing off as many normalfag friendly people. SJWs are the gateway boogeyman to the jews problem.

Once people see SJWs, they can see what molded them. Go back to 2014:
Most successful redpilling event, and it was all due to distraction media making too much of a push.

This tbh

Attached: canz.jpg (1936x2592, 677.34K)

OH GOD AHAHAHAHAHAH

SOMEONE TWEET THESE AT HIM. I WOULD BUT IM PERMABANNED AND AT WORK SO CANT REALLY MAKE AN ALT ATM

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM START KVETCHING ONCE PEOPLE TWEET THIS SHIT AT HIM. HASHTAG IT TOO FOR WHATEVER GAY HASHTAG HE HAS BEEN USING FOR HIS CRYBABY SHIT

Maza's relative Dox is here:

Be sure to send Ezra Klein's relatives some of his employee's antics too. They need to see what all journalists publicly do so that they'll be inspired to love people more:

This faggot is trying to claim this account is fake even though its been active for over a year with his same twitter handle. I called him out on it but no reply, I assume I'm not the only one fucking with him tonight since he tweeted people are sending them to his bosses lol

Attached: Capture _2019-06-06-22-13-54-1.png (480x677 64.09 KB, 150.23K)

Tucker Carlson went after him tonight 6/6/19

It's like he just reads 8 chan and pulls out two or three stories from here every night.

Well this faggot does literally call out Tucker Carlson as a white supremacist in his Twitter bio so I am not surprised he is covering it

Attached: Capture _2019-06-06-22-31-40-1-1.png (478x571, 237.12K)

This is vermin. This country is full of it.

Attached: 1451239819714.jpg (606x886, 305.84K)

I reported that for targeted harassment multiple times and Twatter have done fuck all. No bias though…

just like "black lives matters" rallys were paid for by soros.

(((they))) knew it would only be a matter of time until a few crackers started organizing to counter BLM. I am pretty sure some white organizers were joos.

Now we get all these twitter freaks calling out all the ills of society and the MSM is only happy to be thier counter agrument.

Is all lost?

true

holy fuck those parents should be shot

You can see in her eyes that she knows that something is very wrong.

Attached: That's fuckin heresy goddamnit.gif (500x500, 209.83K)

Dark, soul-less eyes.
This one is already lost…

It's called "having brown eyes", bro.

Attached: negro fatigue.png (1254x1076, 716.52K)

8ch.net/general/res/21022.html#21128
phone number:3059055923

Attached: glowplane.png (1030x705, 301.21K)

HE is an Islamic faggot.
He is allowed to live and fuck men for his hate of the west….
Islam oil owns MSN..
And all cock suckers on chan suck Islams dick. You are the same thing as the zombies watching MSN,, Fuck Chan…
Fucking followers of what is popular.

Sage, because he is being used as a stool-pigeon (literal stool) to deflect from the fact that the ADL is entirely behind engineering the erasure of right-wing content from YouTube.