Stupid Cocksucker Liberal Stabs Herself Over God Emperor Trump - Good Riddance!

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

foxnews.com/us/florida-women-stabs-self-tells-police-she-was-tired-of-living-in-trumps-country

A Florida woman who stabbed herself three times in the stomach with a kitchen knife reportedly told responding officers it was all because of President Trump.

“I’m tired of living in Trump’s country. I’m tired of Trump being president,” she reportedly told the police.

I can't wait for more cocksucking motherfucking liberal traitors to do this. Trump is MY president, and if you don't like it, FOLLOW THIS SACK OF WORTHLESS SHIT'S PATH

AMERICA FIRST. SIEG HEIL, MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

Attached: trump.PNG (33.83 KB, 1229x301)

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

I don’t get why libshits STILL think Trump is any different than any other ZOG-loving neocon traitor. He occasionally hints at doing something based but always cucks out in the end. I can’t wait until RWDS becomes reality

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (214.07 KB, 500x429)

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

because they voluntarily consume mainstream media and are constantly exposed to Republican VS Democrat propaganda

notice how it is mostly stupid women.
also sounds like a possible false flag for reinforcing the Trump VS leftists narrative.
OP is a trump shill

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

unidentified woman
was looking forward to crawling her social media
survived
whatever

Attached: palmettosuicrept1.jpg (248.59 KB, 925x466)
Attached: tds-dream.png (451.27 KB, 1080x1920)
Attached: tds-professor-edu.png (170.23 KB, 632x528)
Attached: teacher-tds.png (303.49 KB, 645x748)
Attached: what-the-fuck-is-this-thing.png (430.81 KB, 586x623)

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

My wife just laughed after I translated the title.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

the manchurian candidate/MK Ultras are starting to go off randomly now

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Omg, my wife is laughing

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

a possible false flag for reinforcing the Trump VS leftists narrative.

Except that IS the case you clown. No person (other than George Washington and Jefferson Davis) has done more to advance white nationalism or white rights against cocksucker fucking faggot Democrat Communist bitches than President Donald J. Trump

If you then like it, then leave MY country or follow that crazy worthless bitch

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

!>>13365316
Now that's funny

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

boomer pls

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Attached: ifyouonlyknew.png (158.77 KB, 281x482)

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

This is the only reason I'll be voting for Trump, I think the leftist suicide rate will massively increase if he wins election again. This country is fucking done anyway, may as well maximize leftist suffering.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

well that is quite the over reaction, she could have just moved to cucknada and be done with it…

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

Some problems solve themselves, I guess.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

yes goy more left right hatred, more white suicide

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

God I wish Trump was even 0.01% as "bad" as they think he is.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

For real, I wish Americans were half as racist, sexist, etc as these people think it is.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

dude burns himself
bitch stabs herself
I mean if it’s doing this he might as well stay president six more

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

I don’t get why libshits STILL think Trump is any different than any other ZOG-loving neocon traitor.
Rachael Maddow and John Oliver and Jimmy Fallon said Orange Man Bad. That's really all there is to it. Most Americans still believe mainstream media.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

President Donald J. Trump
advance white nationalism
Did you mean to say Kosher Nationalism?

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Seinfeld theme plays

Attached: Cat-castanza.jpg (118.95 KB, 1304x1060)

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

Drumpf is my president, he is based because literal insane people kill themselves over him
Enjoy being ruled over by a zionist, neocon war criminal who still floods your country with racially foreign migrants, yet has the support of dumb, democratic "patriots", effectively diminishing the necessary radicalization of the right-wing.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

I don't want to live in this kikes country either honestly

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

What did she look like?

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

The fucking idiot had put zero effort into getting chaught. Holy shit what a literal retard.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Women need to become more politically aware about the courts and the traitorous judges who are in bed with the homosexual police.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Imagine being so insane that you think the country is a politicians hahaha. This bitch was probably living in a one bed apartment with a stack of unpaid bills.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

Libtards don't even care about his actions anymore. They only care that he said bad things before.

James Martinez
James Martinez

She's stunning and brave, along with the fire challenge guy.
We should encourage any of these very special SUPER WOKE minds to follow by their example.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

Wow, I didn't know Vince from shamwow decided to live as a woman

Attached: sham-wow-vince-shlomi.jpg (33.63 KB, 487x500)

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

mah librulz
Trump hates Whites nigger.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

has anyone considered massmailing a picture of smug trump to everyone in a blue city. or dropping smug trump photos from an aircraft propoganda style

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

CNN needs to be held accountable.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

Not everyone cares about "muh white skin". We just wanna destroy the left and #MAGA.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Exactly. Fuck off with IDpol bullshit

b-b-but why hasnt drumpf deported all teh joos yet :(

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

AMERICA FIRST. SIEG HEIL, MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

the left are useful idiots for the jews you fucking mouth breather

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Remember faggots, it's DOWN THE STREET not ACROSS THE ROAD

Leftists can't even kill themselves properly.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Spent some time tracking down the old liberal and sjw groups. Apparently, they got kicked out of many of their old spaces, were dissolved, or even killed themselves in some cases. Those who could be found seem to be disillusioned with American politics.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

Attached: jump-for-trump.jpg (51.42 KB, 615x500)
Attached: Jump-Against-Trump.jpg (97.58 KB, 490x315)

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Fuck whites and giving kikes more power but muh ebin leftist trolls getting mad is SO FUCKING BASED. Back for 4cuck.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

stab herself
doesn't die
still able to talk
hurrdurr i dun wanna liv in drumpf country anymore boo hoo
nope, definetly not an attention whore, no fucking way in hell

Attached: dbffd8f14b24dd37aafe111e03e4b614.jpg (53.05 KB, 640x517)
Attached: wrist-cut.jpg (60.85 KB, 790x444)

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

"Woman"

James Howard
James Howard

If you hate people that support foreigners and jews, you are doing what the jews want.
If you want to stop supporting isreal, you must not hate those who wish to support israel
Nice try, schlomo.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

That's a load of fancy shit to mean nothing at all. Try to support your statement of how his presidency "dimishes the radicalization of the right wing".

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

That's a remarkable coincidence tbh, because we are tired of her living here as well. Win-win I'd say, apart from the detail 'she didn't actually die yet'.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Powerful. If 20 million more TDS folks stab themselves, I'm sure it will change things. I certainly would vote differently. Absolutely convincing argument. We need more brave TDS folks like this heroic wymon.