Been infiltrating antifa. Thought you might get a laugh at their retardation. Everyone applauded the presentation

Been infiltrating antifa. Thought you might get a laugh at their retardation. Everyone applauded the presentation.

What the fuck was that

not since timecube have i..

Holy wall of text batman. Is this the true power of leftist seminars?

tldr

explain yourself

Is this some /trannypol/ essay?

Attached: Untitled.png (775x669, 483.98K)

I kept thinking "all I see are NPCs"

looks like he's brown-nosing antifa faggots with his poli sci class presentations

I don't doubt it.

Anyone who uses the word “capitalist” more than once a day on average is probably a communist.

not a fan of the content, steve, not a fan.

Attached: 7eceb8bc59b3983cfaad6e70a1b78c22.jpg (400x300, 13.03K)

dont download the pdf: it has a keylogger script in it. op is a fucking glownigger

What's funny is that it states on the third page it is an abridgement (using the word "abbreviated" wrong).

virustotal says its clean. proofs?

I accidentally opened it in wine and it crashed explorer.exe, but when I opened it in mupdf nothing happened. I'll run rkhunter to see if true. Probably just /trannypol/ trying to mock us.

pleb tier. it wont register because it's embedded at the code level. run it through a cs scriptchecker tool or maybe kaspersky?

There are problably also antifa or cop infiltrating various alt right movements in case they turn somewhat terrorist.
Political intelligence is needed to protect people, sometimes even from themselves. It cannot avoid individual criminals like those shooters anyway

r u CIA?

Is SumatraPDF immune to infected PDFs? My preconceived notion is that it is a very simple program and it ignores any scripts or fancy features put into files. It only has enough code to display pages properly, nothing more and nothing less. Please educate me if I'm wrong.

software type doesn't matter. the scripts are autoinstalling so the embed on the os.

POST PROOF, FAGGOT

> clamscan politigram.pdf politigram.pdf: OK----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------Known viruses: 6292281Engine version: 0.100.3Scanned directories: 0Scanned files: 1Infected files: 0Data scanned: 16.56 MBData read: 7.63 MB (ratio 2.17:1)Time: 44.681 sec (0 m 44 s)

File properties checks... Files checked: 148 Suspect files: 6Rootkit checks... Rootkits checked : 380 Possible rootkits: 0Applications checks... Applications checked: 4 Suspect applications: 0

Seems nothing is wrong. Checked the rkhunter log and found the potentially-suspicious files were all normal. I believe this is fiction. Don't see anything in the process tree either (using htop). This poster has lied.

PDF are somewhat poscript code but it's likely easy to analyse for anormal behavior, to a certain point you just need to render the page in a controlled environment while monitoring suspicious bugs to detect problems

use better software

Attached: scan3.jpg (420x324, 39.85K)

What is this gay shit. Prove your analysis process.

is this what u mean?

Attached: program.png (864x632, 33.02K)

False since other software aren't compatible to the bug level, they have a different undefined behavior compared to the norm. Buffer overflow attacks for example have to use different adresses. Differences make environment hostile to automated scripts

These are screenshots from websites, and the second is an example file. The first has a watermark from precisesecurity.com.

Try harder, faggot.

fuck off

u guys are morans

Attached: yep.jpg (640x480, 47.63K)

Yup, it's a keylogger. I just ran it through a virus file scanner

(1)

Probably retard switching VPNs

Really? Holy shit. How do I delete a keylogger?

The Morans? Aren't they an Irish crime family operating in Melbourne?
Awesome screenshots.

Delete system 32

Even after being caught, he still pretends that nothing happened. What a pathetic cockmongering dumbass. His actions further clarifies the damaging effect of this pdf reflecting the mentality of these commies.

no, you fell for it anons.

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

Ran it through a business-grade scanner, no results

Now he's saging. Lmao. Where are the mods?

Holy wall of text batman. Is this true power of leftist seminars?

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

I love it when retards have mental breakdowns on here for everyone to see

Looks like ol' spammy got banned

The whole stuff is pretty meh, it's a lot of stupid shit about how we all should die because this would be the natural way and basically are advocating for destruction of civilization and a return to the animal level because then it will be easier and we would be happy.
How fucking useless must you feel in order to succumb to such nonsense, I dont even want to imagine, but it gives a good insight about what the inside of a leftist mind looks like

Am I the only human left on this board? Are all these posts just bots replying to other bots?

beep

if anprims are comparing themselves to that girl from Emergence then it's like they subconsciously know they're gonna get fucked up by someone who hasnt given in to degeneracy.

Attached: 1495791199786.jpeg (610x960, 205.34K)

i just got a laugh at the fact you've been infiltrating antifa. i wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

*snap*

Attached: cadena2.jpg (590x393, 116.31K)

I have no idea what this is trying to say, but I guess these horrible images tell me everything I need to know.

Can someone translate this to English?

You sound like a solipsistic nigger faggot kike tbqhwyfam.

what is happening in that pic user?

From what I can gather they are reveling in nihilism due to demoralization. Silencing that nagging thought in the back of their head which tells them to feel shame. Yet at the same time they are not actually being subversive at all, since they still tow the line of not butchering any of the modern left's sacred cows. I.e. still being profag, pro-tranny, materialist, anti-capitalist and claim biological things like race and sex are just constructs which can be deconstructed instead of something bigger than they are and are therefore immutable.

Their memes are therefore restricted and embarrassingly poor, as all the ones in the slideshow are. The only ones of any note being edited versions of better works of art, whose original invoked divine inspiration, but marred in their versions by shitty Photoshop jobs of Steiner and the likes in them.

I suppose there's some neo-ludditism in there as well, but no one gives a shit about those faggots anyways.

Attached: 1276930346044.png (434x422, 334.25K)

That applies to the WNs as much as Antifa. Stop being biased.

The Neolibs are in both sides. They must go.

WNs are nostalgic, not nihilistic, you fucking fag. Stop projecting and go back to your tranny board.

Attached: ead3fece20615635ccfba70af4cfca9a0b654924269d9ed7397d043f2873aa2c.jpg (1280x720, 85.61K)

The glowniggers infiltrating are not doing it to stop any radicalization.

Maybe some fags should channel their inner glownigger and radicalize the antifa further against the rich.

Tell that to the 14 words guy in prison for 60 years, or the couple in for 20+ for brandishing a shotgun. The only "nolstagic" ones are the GOP shills, hoping for the best from others (they won't lift a finger)…radio/tv hosts.

idkdr

I was worried about the Left learning to meme. Now I'm not.

Truly, the left can't meme

Attached: wtf_is_this.webm (480x360, 272.04K)

spoke to an antifa at my school. i'm ok with him as he's from a very poor background and doing it for "class warfare" reasons. so we get talking and i bring up muslims, trying to get him to say something illogiical, but he straight up answers "they are the worst fascists!". clown world is so fucked up i don't even know what's what anymore.

Antispam bumo

What the fuck is that

Wow, someone dumped their image folder full of high schooler Adderall AP Political Science memes and wrote a bunch of pretentious bullshit next to it. The author tries so hard to come off as a sophisticated adult musing on the intriguing political dalliances of the youth but just comes off as a creepy mid twenties dude who's way too into Instagram. And the sales pitch at the end for the unredacted version is just disgusting.

Verdict: likely written by a Jew

thats incredibly insensitive user

Oh did that comment hurt your feelings.
Go fuck a dog.
You are worthless liberal faggot.

They realize they're calling people niggers by using the word spook like that? Surely they do?

Niggers are Satan tools.

Attached: tumblr_ouu6vxq2G81r9wa2qo1_1280.jpg (908x1130, 53.55K)

Post choice images of the document instead.

Skimmed it.
Pic related is my impression

Attached: 4e9469fb0893cada10cf2fe1959f39052f69efbfb3ac590673c4b140e065d0d1.gif (600x338, 1.17M)

Justice for these people is having them guess their own IQ, having them take an IQ test, then giving them a bullet for each point under their estimate their result is.

redbar me on zathura user

screenshots anyone?

For once me & lefties agree on something

The autism levels here are OFF. THE. CHARTS.
Anyone you presented this to will LEGITIMATELY think you're retarded.

Attached: ohgodwhathaveidone.png (514x436, 153.82K)