Problems with taking pharmaceutical drugs, illegal drugs, or drinking to "feel better"

Problems with taking pharmaceutical drugs, illegal drugs, or drinking to "feel better"

If you need to be drugged to find some kind of meaning, That's evidence that you couldn't find any meaning in the first place. (Which is why you are depressed) You're not broken. You're being honest with yourself about the fact that the world around you is broken. Bad environment-Bad feelings. Naturally! If you are depressed, you are having a healthy reaction to an unhealthy world. It's not your fault. The world is just a bad place full of bad people. You probably feel bad, because you are a good person in a bad place. You are better than everyone else because you actually realized what was going on. You observed the world around you and came to the conclusion that it's a bad place faster than everyone else. You are a good seed that can't grow into a good tree because you are in bad soil. Pushing pills on depressed people is like throwing the night watchman in jail for spotting a burglar or yelling at the canary in the coal mine for getting poisoned by the gas. It's literal victim blaming. People are being treated as the main criminals in the cause of their own depression and thrown under the bus and ignored. Nobody seems to take all of these sad people as a warning flag for the state wellbeing of not just their country, but of the whole world. If all these people are so sad and miserable, there must be a very big reason. The world we live in is sick, and depressed people (among the many other people with other problems) are just a symptom. So yet again, the pharmaceutical companies are perpetually treating the symptom of the disease for endless profit, and nobody cares to find the root causes of the problems we all face. Nobody wants to make a cure.

What's the difference between a person on antidepressants and a meth addict?
The meth addict admits the world around them is bad
Tell me something- If taking drugs and antidepressants doesn't actually make the world around you become a better place, Is it actually making your own self a worse place so that you don't notice the difference anymore?
People don't take drugs or drink to make their problems go away, People take drugs or drink so that they can forget and lie to themselves about the problems they can't fix.

If most of these drugs have side effects including increased risk of suicidal thoughts, It's no wonder at all! Being dishonest with yourself makes you feel sick to your stomach.
It is Bad to feel Good about being in a Bad place.
The truth is that just like eating unhealthy junk makes the body fat or sick, experiencing a junky and unhealthy experience around us makes our soul feel sick.
You are not broken, WE are not broken, but rather the world around us is broken.
"It is no measure of good health to conform to an ill society."

Attached: 456453456.jpg (2560x1440, 348.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/work/quotes/2029104-the-teachings-of-don-juan-a-yaqui-way-of-knowledge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I need to take a drug or pay some the-rapist $100 an hour to help me cloud my judgement enough to get myself to do something I wouldn't normally do, It's probbaly something I wasn't doing for a very good reason.

Your Thoughts and Feelings?

You dommed fuck.

We’re a long ways out from implanted chemical reservoirs for mood and performance stabilization, but expect it to happen someday.

Who cares? They simply convince people it's the correct thing to do and they just swallow it once or twice a day.

Sorry I don't trust .pdf files. You can post a plain text link if you like and I'll try to read it but otherwise it's not happening.

Love you guy 😎 First resist the doom , don't take the black pill. But if you do or if you want to think about things differently choose a path with a heart. For more on this go here. → goodreads.com/work/quotes/2029104-the-teachings-of-don-juan-a-yaqui-way-of-knowledge Choose a path with a heart and you will make it home, who knows maybe you will meet a coyote with a great sense of humor or an anthropomorphic jaguar with secrets for you?

Attached: image.jpeg (250x196, 27.03K)

Quit drinking
Quit smoking weed
now I'm just fucking mad, not depressed. Everything is in sharp focus and it makes me angry.

goodreads.com/work/quotes/2029104-the-teachings-of-don-juan-a-yaqui-way-of-knowledge Path with heart

It's okay bro, think about it like a check engine light. Feeling bad means you are not fucked , but if that check engine light never goes out then there may be more at play 😎

id prob go back to drinking and smoking if i was you

What part of
D E H U M A N I Z E
Do you not understand?

No I like it. I like being so fucking angry that I just want to fucking kill every fucking thing I see. Just take all the sadness bottled up inside you and transmute that shit into adrenaline and violence and then express yourself on the next piece of shit that has the poor judgement to incite your berserker rage.

While berserker rage has an undeniable appeal, it is not best. What is best is a solid plan and the means to carry it out. Bravic , tarrant, mcveigh- get the point? Don't sperg on bullshit, no . Become the stuff of legend and numourous threads on websites full of racist degenerates.

Attached: image.jpeg (3264x2448, 2.14M)

do you have more than just those conference slides please? links to books/articles or to a video of this conference would be awesome

Yeah I used to get into this space where I'd keep asking myself; "am I enjoying this because I'm stoned or am I enjoying this because it's truly enjoyable?

Also, after years of smoking dope you stop truly getting high and all you succeed in doing is getting stupid.

Glad I finally quit. I loved being stoned.

I read the first four or five Carlos Casteneda novels. They were actually pretty entertaining but of course they were just made up. He wasn't an anthropologist studying Yaqui shamen at all. After Tales of Power it all just degenerated into a drugged out potboiler.

Yup. Don't listen to that weak faggot and forge these raw and powerful feelings into something of actual value.

Get yourself some gear. Plate carrier with plates (ceramic) & some minimalist chest rig, good boots (Salomons or Lowas), good 30-40l backpack, uniform in modern pattern (multicam variations etc.), good solid IFAK (do the research), solid sleeping bag (Carinthia, Snugpak etc.) and sleeping mat (Therm-a-rests are great, surplus Bundeswehr ones too). Do you research, do not buy airshit. Once you have the gear and you're European/will be in the Eu, check out the Czech Republic or Poland for tactical training classes. Especially Czech Republic is great and rather cheap for any westerner. Hardtask or Thor Tactical (check their websites, they are in English) are great companies which trains civilian contractors on world class level. If you're a burger then do your own research; you should be able to find something proper with ease.

Start with basic Small Unit Tactics (SUT), TCCC (combat first aid and casualty care) and CQB (close quarters battle, doorkicking & room clearing). Try to befriend people there during classes and/or in your home. Try to get your friends on the track too, because you can then train and refresh that knowledge back home. Then continue with the same classes, but advanced level. After that the sweet price - shooting classes. Start with dynamic rifle and rinse and repeat through all tiers. Train as well back home, try to utilize and later teach others what you learned from instructors, always refresh so it gets into your muscle memory. This whole thing is rather long process and somewhat expensive too (absolutely doable with regular income though) but on the end of it, I can very well guarantee that you gonna be on par or better than most of your country military, minus some special guys. This will also prepare you pretty much for any violent eventuality in your future, be it racewar or some hardcore subscribing to Piewdiepie.

You can and should also add some long-term hiking, camping, survival and landnav, but those are readily available even in most cucked countries and can be easily learned from books and internet.

General rules:

what about herbal supplements/remedies like kava kava?

It's all the herbal jew.
Stay clean, have a good work ethic, work as many hours as your boss wants, pay your taxes on time, enjoy the approved recreational options provided by the government at the weekend.
Work ethic is the most important part of being a proper White man.
Prior to the protestant work ethic, our lazy forebears only worked as much as they needed for survival.
They did not have proper entertainments and had to make do with a limited selection of "live" music, a handful of ales or ciders (seasonal), and a limited selection of potential mates from their village or nearby towns.
The work ethic has given us huge cities.
And clubs, hundreds of craft lagers, ales and spirits.
Movie theatres.
Almost unlimited opportunity for sexual experiences, at the tap of a button.
State healthcare, thanks to the work ethic.
In the past there were no antibiotics and a simple cold would usually result in death.
The work ethic changed this.
The down side is that some of your tax is used to import 3rd worlders who will eventually replace us, but worrying about stuff that will happen after you're dead is a parochial mindset, more in common with our unsophisticated ancestors who only had to work a few hours a day, and had no tech as a consequence.
Look, do you want tech, games, movies and Tinder, or do you want the boring old "missionary for procreation", parochial, live music, no clubs or pubs lifestyle?
The jews gave us this chance, let's not waste it. The future is tech, revenge of the nerds means that even nerds can get laid.
Embrace transhumanism.

Holy shit, I’m surprised you can buy plates/carriers in Europe. Also shocked they offer tactical classes there. Perhaps some of the nations aren’t as cucked as I though. Will perhaps have to reconsider migrating back.

I’d prefer a simple life, you can take your hollow lifestyle though.
I’ve worked my balls off to get to where I am, high tech job, decent standard of living. None of it has led to happiness. Only the simple things have created happiness for me, nature, the company of my wife, family get-togethers, gardening, shooting guns, ect.

There is a way to integrate advances, such as medicine, into a simple life without becoming a dopamine slave to the degenerate system we created. Most important of all to avoid though is the trend toward urbanization. Small communities are generally more cohesive

Give it a try user you may like it. It is much more rewarding

This faggot again. Get lost, faggot.

The drugs dont work, they make things worse. Im coming home.

No joke, my eyesight is getting better off weed. It is like i actually give a shit enough to look at stuff properly now

I think that user is being sarcastic tbh

Try LSD

Quit meth, morphine, a few others. Having trouble with marijuana and cocaine, they are the most enjoyable to me. Rootlessness made it easy to slip into a degenerate lifestyle, but finding roots makes it imperative to step into the sun.
That said, some psychedelics seem effective for inducing religiously connotative emotional weight to thinking done under the influence, even to atheists. This effective deserves further exploration, but the risk of psychosis is too great. Pervitin can't be beat for dirty work, but it can only be justified when the risk of death is great, as every use will make you noticeably closer to death.
Unless the situation is critical, avoid all drugs (including OTC), no matter how good you think you're reasons are.

Attached: fe3a3b39493c1fd3725acf3cf5cd083ea9e47b692a772b91c57f480089460c5e.jpg (950x646, 132.9K)

coffee? tea? aspirin?

Good insight

Yes, thank you.