How to convince girlfriend not to sell blood(plasma)

She's terrible with money and for some reason she thinks selling plasma is a good idea to pay for her bills. I can't see why anyone would ever think the shitty gift cards they give you are worth the blood they're taking.

Attached: image.png (474x350, 234.99K)

Wrong board, go somewhere else

I've heard that donating blood is goood for you because it makes you produce younger blood cells.

Bloodletting is good, giving your blood to kikes for them to sequence, study, and use for blood magick is fucking retarded.

why dont you make her quit her job and get her pregnant?

blood == soul
to sell blood == to sell soul

Primitive.

I don’t believe this actually works.

Soul = eternity drive
Your soul is what you’re willing to write on forever with. People with huge souls are very good or very evil, because they have the will to change Earth forever. Selling your soul refers to giving up your eternity drive to achieve a mortal action (such as giving up permanence in exchange for having pleasure for a while) or else to fulfilling your eternity drive at the cost of everything that makes you valuable as a person (such as being willingly enslaved to lies for the rest of your life in exchange for making your mark). Nothing to do with blood either way.

Selling blood is too honest an act. Remind people that they’re supposed to scream in agonized hatred and never, ever do anything good for themselves and others. That ought to do it.

Leave her fucktard, she’s obviously a moron.

*screaming patrick bateman .jpg*
JUST SAY NO

Weakest argument I've ever seen on 8/pol

this is not an argument for the golem
such as op and his hole

Reported.

Pay her bills.

This

Attached: 1557594142435.jpg (223x226, 10.01K)

Explain 'eternity drive' in more detail please

Look up "metempsychosis"

Just tell her not to.
Explain why you feel strongly that this is a bad idea and if she loves you, she will listen.
If not, dump her.

Why do you care? Of all the things to be concerned about.

Take your meds.

Big pharma needs some healthy goys to test their new (((drugs))) on.

There would be nothing wrong donating blood in a perfect world, an ethnostate or ethnoglobe where the recipient would be a white who seriously needs help due to an accident. But this isn't a perfect world and your blood probably goes to flush out a GRIDSfaggot, a nigger who got shot in gang warfare or home invasion, or a mexicunt who got into a dwi traffic accident. Maybe if you live in a rural, 90%+ white area like everywhere outside of the urban shitholes it reduces the chances of your blood going to invaders.

t. rare blood type donator who gets constantly harassed by the red cross after donating in high school to impress the cute volunteer chicks

Don't do it.

I donated a couple years ago and the faggot male nurse nicked a nerve, still twinges to this day. $50 per visit isn't worth a screwed up body. Hell, they could pay you $1000 and it still would be robbery.

Either fix this shit or dump the bitch. Nothing can fuck up a relationship faster than a partner who is fiscally irresponsible.

Attached: 30f3da45784bd05ae1b18043dd356922679ca533b98e73f54bae3331c9820d9c.png (736x1110, 799.22K)

Tell her to sell eggs instead. Easy 10k per egg.

Being the second rarest blood type, I've gone to red cross since the 90s and donated blood. Never considered selling plasma.

as if the cunts blood letting CUNT wasn't enough bleedypuss…

(((Modern Women))) DISGUST ME

Tell the BITCH to become a
PROSTITUTE

(((FFS)))

Having a rare blood type doesn’t make your blood more valuable retard, anybody can receive the universal donor O- blood

Attached: 44b8dad15d83bcf4a94d78364e1c028aa49011552924af29470b6194c5f8aabf.gif (320x303, 63.17K)

never said anything about value retard
just doing my part to help fellow B- people since it isn't something there seems to be a lot of
never considered red cross to be up to nefarious shit before though, was my question

after saving some to drink later