HBO's Chernobyl is so radioactive right now

Criticism of HBO’s Chernobyl for not casting ‘people of color’ may have caused fallout on social media, but it turns out at least one of the Russian liquidators of the 1986 nuclear disaster was in fact black

Attached: 66745.jpg (1200x1834, 378.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/newsfeed/982090277590085632
buzzfeed.com/crystalro/chernobyl-cast-vs-real-life-people
imgur.com/a/4CeVrHO
pikabu.ru/tag/Ликвидаторы последствий ЧАЭС/hot
libgen.io/foreignfiction/index.php?s=chernobyl&res=25&f_lang=English&f_ext=&f_columns=1&f_group=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that looks like some nigger from this day and age standing in front of some commie mural with a sepia tone filter over the lens, no way thats a real commie nigger from soviet russia.

Guess everyone on the show gots to be black now.

Attached: moon.webm (482x360, 7.65M)

Even without PC shit like this, these silly TV stories are actually harmful in that they feed you erroneous information about everything, particularly when it comes to what to expect from the justice system, not to mention the totally false sense of appropriate etiquette and behavior in adult society. It's genuinely harmful shit to pump into your psyche.

kys tvshit

Sounds good. Also, the writer is a cuck.

Business as usual, I suppose. They wouldn't throw money at producing this trash if it weren't pulling results. Just like the organized Jewish community and the US govt wouldn't throw money at this site if they weren't pulling results. Food for thought.

What do you expect from Communists?

This. It's so painfully obvious only a negro would believe it

Clearly we need this nigger to star in his own miniseries.

minds.com/newsfeed/982090277590085632

МЫ

You should write for a media outlet, user. You crammed every cheesy joke imaginable into just a one-sentence thread.

He wasn't a nigger before the explosion

We don't know any of the identities of the liquidators because there are no records YET we know for sure one of them was black. Fuck me

OMG we should definitely have more niggers at radioactive sites.

LMAO he got baked.

The hat is in typical western nigger fashion.

Blacks were Kangs an Shieet.
Whites were Gods, Aliens, Hindus an shieett.
LOL!

We wuz Hindus and Buddhists an shieet.

Lol. Why are you weak soyboys looking for a sense of belonging when you have so much land - Europe, USA etc?

First you cunts claim that you were in India and then the Indians kicked you out, then you were kicked out of Tibet, and now the Jews want to kick you out of Europe .

You are white and you should be proud of being white you stupid retarded backward inbreds.

No one is kicking you out of anywhere. You are competing and losing .

Stop stealing Hinduism and Buddhism and stick with converting to Islam and Blacked.com.

I tried watching it, bailed after 10 mins. It's shit. Russians with very thick English accents, all acting out cheesy soviet stereotypes. Horrible.

Welp… if you want it, than we can import nuclear disaster to your home Africa… All you need is one big nuke launched at your shithole country.
t. eastern-europe

Attached: ProblemSolved.png (200x282, 27.88K)

Can't you contain yourselves on krautchan enough?

why do you faggots seem completely incapable of inventing your own insults and copypasta your stupid, useles screeds? Give up. It's too late. The goyim know and your demoralization attempts are futile.

Attached: 043.JPG (540x607, 79.78K)

There was a large team of sheboons who worked in the basement cleaning up Chernobyl for years. They’re the real heroes. Without them Chernobyl would have never launched into space.

Shit show already had some stronk woman scientist who never existed come in to fix the incident. Don't watch this trash

>Watching (((tv))) and expecting tv
In CY?
>>>/tv/
don't return

Attached: wtf-dude.png (1861x893, 927.27K)

The jew never changes its spots.

that was fucking hilarious and obvious at the same time

also casually mentioned in the post credits which 99% of jewflix attention span goys will never watch

However horrible the plot might be, I have to admit, the casting looks pretty on-target….

I saved the .webp images from buzzfeed.com/crystalro/chernobyl-cast-vs-real-life-people but 8ch won't let me upload them, time to contact /meta/

Then make a movie about a nuclear accident that plausibly had blacks involved.

Attached: tmi.JPG (1600x800, 256.75K)

Black Cubans, for one.

What now? Law for compensation of black people because of Chernobyl. Probably.

Why does this look so fake?

Because it is.

That's an American nigger wearing a costume. The fucking shirt isn't even ironed, it's wrinkly as fuck.
Nigger history:
Fucking monkeys.

Apparently it's not fake. There was one entire nigger.

Translation (from April 26 1986);

First picture = cropped negro picture.
Second picture = imgur.com/a/4CeVrHO = screenshot of google image search results for that image with applicable date.
Third picture = screenshot of above search result's website

pikabu.ru/tag/Ликвидаторы последствий ЧАЭС/hot
^ website

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 17.59.39-fullpage.png (819x812 117.46 KB, 920.63K)

HOL UP, *SMACKS LIPS*, SO YOU BE SAYING, YOU BE SAYING, HOL UP, WE WAS ANT NUCLEAR, HOL UP, NUCLEAR ENGINEERS, *SHOOTS CHILD*, DATS RACITS, STEALS BIKE, WE WUZ NUCE ENGINEERS!

No shit

they this looks real…….

Attached: 1559631197134632875.jpg (640x428, 73.68K)

Single-handedly did it all by himself, yo.

This is their way of thinking. Who really gives a shit, though? I didn't even know this shit show was released, but I'm not a faggot who watches telavivision.

This guy is not a nigger guys. He is a Chink with nigger look vibe. Many south Sinids can have false niggerish look.
But niggers cant classify. We wuz chinks.

If you are looking for a good fictionalized account of Chernobyl, read this. It is on its way to being memory-holed, probably because of one scene where some old (((hag))) is going on about the massacre of six-muhguhrillion at Babi Yar and one of the protagonists says words to the effect of don't listen to her because what she is saying is all bullshit.
Libgen has it in a variety of formats: libgen.io/foreignfiction/index.php?s=chernobyl&res=25&f_lang=English&f_ext=&f_columns=1&f_group=1

Attached: pohl.jpg (470x505, 55.49K)

he looks very east-asian to me
is there a pic without a leftist sepia filter bias?

Fake and gay. Completely different uniform. Boots, belt… And shitty Photoshop artifacts.

БЫЛИ

If I were an hbo producer, id respond by casting a 100% cast of black actors, and black crew for the second season, completely destroying the character continuity between seasons, and wantonly over representing black people in not only their role in the plant, but also the entirety of the world, with any cameos of american politicians or presidents being portrayed by the blackest actors that I could get.

This would actually be hilarious. 10/10 would watch.

Please, do it. Nuke us too while you're at it.

CHERNOBYL HAPPENED WHEN A NIGGER DOVE INTO THE REACTOR TRYING TO STEAL SCRAP METAL

Nigger, this photoshop is even more obvious. What the fuck are these kikes even trying to achieve, lmao

Racial marxism will collapse thanks to niggers