Single Mother Documentary

I first thought it was in America, but it's in the UK.

British documentary about "single mothers" is a real life shitpost from pol.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7112799/Mother-17-lives-homeless-hostel-dad-jail-druggy-mum-ignores-street.html

Attached: uk-.jpg (672x614, 61.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video48289068/user_abuses_his_concubine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Race mixing cunts make UGLY babboon babbies

Worth a thread?
I mean, if you can at least post some redpills about single mothers and how they're the scourge of civilization then I'd give it a pass.

Attached: 1500761034282.png (650x556, 442.8K)

This place is cursed LOL

Could fit more into "Affect and aftermath of race mixing".

This place IS the curse, brother.

Attached: ComedyTragedy.jpeg (769x393, 477.94K)

Like this:
Don't just post an article and skedaddle.

That's obvious to us.
For me, the issue is shame.
The non-shaming of single mothers is part of the root.
Women are all about the ingroup/outgroup and social shaming. Without that tool, we can throw statistics all we want to 16 year old Katie but it won't work because we just don't understand, and Tyrone loves me DAD!
But if enough people in 16-year-old Katie's friend group told her that it's fucking gross to be a single mother, then we'd get somewhere.

Attached: SingleMothersArePoor.png (750x730, 128.42K)

And reminder that single father households do much better than the 40%+ poverty of single mother households.
Easier to explain too:
Single parenting is difficult. Needs sacrifice. Women on the whole are less likely to instill discipline than men.

Attached: SingleFathersDoBetter.png (1123x1119, 65.61K)

Stopped reading there.

Attached: steel this maymay i dont care.JPG (395x382, 23.43K)

it's the trashy white women who are the mudsharks.

Attached: 5681D130-83E3-47F5-8436-ABF1D9AC2084.jpeg (1200x1200, 376.68K)

What is the 30% that isn't married couple, single mother, single father? It seems an exhorbitantly high % to be edge cases those don't include.

A thread died for this nigger

The police state known as the (((Jewnited Kingdom)))

Attached: ukcuckistanstopdreamrapist.png (1000x500, 440.77K)

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE:

NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHEN HE IS MAKING A MISTAKE

THAT IS WHY I SUPPORT ABORTION, LET THE APES AND LEFTISTS EXTERMINATE THEMSELVES

Attached: nietzche awakened.jpg (274x300, 11.62K)

lol, nice anti-white posting, kike.
whoever made this chose that picture for a reason.

A degenerate is a degenerate. That picture was often posted here years before you newfag niggers showed up

Attached: 75691787.png (1200x4168, 244.18K)

heres the fixed version, newfaggot.

Attached: 03c2d705ec12066898d6ff7e21d4b5cceddf767cd1f886559cd8300d07d4081b.png (1194x3300, 2.15M)

degenerates are degenerates

Is that a nail in her ear?

Ara ara…

good job falling for basic kike subversion and even spreading kike propaganda, you disgusting puppet of the jews.

The majority of racemixers come from single mother households. Effectively, males grow to resent their single mother because they make horrible and ineffective parents by themselves which causes a schism in the relationship that leads to a subconscious resentment of her general form. Girls without a father never even get to experience what a father should be (tough, white, and supportive) and thus go after anything, usually ending up disappointed.

The female in her natural place is a vessel for the next generation of our race to grow in. She is the nurturer, the empathetic voice of kindness and heartfelt concern within her family and community.

The modern female in her subverted state is a weapon against our race, that has unlimited destructive potential to any of our youth, male or female. She is deluded with wild notions of being both in total control of her affairs and at the same time, always a victim to the machinations of men and their inherently violent masculinity. She is empowered to disregard the consequences of her actions, the life of the child she conceives and the responsibilities as a mother and wife. She is all for herself and consequently all for our enemy. Turned in on herself, a slave to her worst wills and vices, the modern female is a bain to the family and a thorn in the side of society.

good thing its just a tiny minority of whites. staggering numbers from all other races for the most part.
mixed race kids hate their parents, and the world because theyre an abomination. just like frankenstein's monster. pic related.
this is why brazil is the way it is. this is why all mixed races are the way they are.

Attached: a61156769019539acb090b2311d44dafca0eed5cd280fb930ed425ff25e34294.jpg (1070x792, 94.85K)

Now now, there's no need to be dramatic.

Attached: 1450791306704.jpg (780x760, 43.63K)

This is why I won't send my daughter to a public school. Demons teaching them bad habits at recess time.

No you low IQ reddit nigger. I did not imply or say this. This is the conclusion you came to because you are a white knighting reddit low IQ nigger cattle monkey.
There is no distinction between a degenerate and a degenerate. The fact one race may have 1% degeneracy and another has 99% is irrelevant to this fact - all degenerates get the same on DOTR.

the article is about single mothers, not degenerates.
youre using a statistic about "single mothers" using an image of a white mother with her child and ignoring the fact that most niggers are raised by single mothers. then pointing at the fact that most single mothers raise criminals to attack whites.

read that until you understand it, then apologize for being an anti-white kike puppet. its not too late to cut those strings, but at the moment you are a puppet of kikes spreading and supporting anti-white propaganda.
do you even know the origin of that image youre defending? youre defending a kike creation.
it's not too late to atone. just admit you were wrong.

it should be a black baby in that image

i would like to point out that this would imply that a white degenerate is equally valuable as a nigger degenerate.
do you really believe that?
if a white atoned for what they did, they would become a white person. a degenerate has white DNA and can produce children that are not degenerates.
a degenerate nigger atones for being a degenerate and theyre still a nigger. they carry nigger DNA and they can produce only niggers.

can you really not think this far ahead of your own thoughts? you should try it, it'll make you less susceptible to becoming a puppet of kikes pushing for the death of your own people.

see how youre an anti-white degenerate defending kike propaganda? that can change; just like a degenerate can change.

Single mothers (like the coal burning whore in the OP) ARE DEGENERATES you brainless coalburner white knighting cuck faggot.

>>>/oven/
Once coal is burnt it is burnt coal.

His point is niggers are criminals and niggers are single mother raised, yet display a white woman or anything but a disgusting nigger with 20 kids.

so if i kill your dad, your mom is now a degenerate and deserves to be hung?

coalburners arent white. they gave that up when they fucked a nigger. is the redhead with the blonde baby a coalburner?

So you're a D&C kike bot larping as white? It makes sense now.

What do you think "(like the coal burning whore in the OP)" meant nigger? Or did you intentionally ignore it because it would invalidate your pilpul?

yes, instead of being a degenerate white person, they would become a white person once they are no longer a degenerate.
lol, who let all these brainlets in? did cuckchan have another shoah?

i didnt reply to the OP, redditor.
do you know how imageboards work? use IDs and track the posts so you dont look like such a dumbass.

There is an enormous underclass who need to be exterminated along with the non-whites they liase with.

You already outed yourself nigger. You may have been here a few months but that's still nowhere near long enough to not out yourself.

I am not a kike, I am not anti-white either it was the info in the pic that I found red pilling. I didn’t think about the picture in all honesty.

That being said I gave it some though and I think that targeting/shaming white women is better for our objective as they are the ones we want to put back in line as wholesome house wife’s.

If we changed the skin colour of the women to black then the proganda would be targeting black people and shaming them to change their behaviour. We do not want to focus our efforts to change black behaviour, we want to change white behaviour. We want whites to become tribal again and to have big nuclear families.

The only change in proganda efforts we should consider when it comes to the shitskins is proganda that will radicalize them against the true (((white devils))). Most black people that are somewhat redpilled still connote jews with whites and think they are on the same team.

Are single mothers worth anything at all? I unironically had one begging me to ejaculate inside of her last night. She had a couple of kids with a guy she loved about six years ago, but then he started smoking meth and so she left him. I've met the dude, obvious shithead junkie, but his kids are both blonde and blue eyed at least. Is it cuckoldry if I have a dozen kids with her on a farm innawoods?

xvideos.com/video48289068/user_abuses_his_concubine

Attached: 390aa973329c843382aa1cfea5932a8f3969da386d7202adb9388a2285850358.png (521x456, 121.88K)

Your choice of picture negates any hope that you'll be a strong enough man for them, user. Try again later.

degenerates deserve shame i agree, but shaming single mothers in general is decisive against our own people, especially since single mothers is such a low number for whites.
and on top of that the number is even lower considering how many dead soldiers/police/firefighters are white and their wives raise their children in single parent households.
grouping all single mothers in with degenerate divorcees is unfair, and worse the image and its info groups them with niggers and even paints their white children in a negative light.

niggers cant improve themselves and they also have no shame, so im not worried about improving them, but that image is from mgtow to encourage normalfag men to not marry or have kids with specifically white women.
"you wouldnt want to raise a criminal, now would you?"

Only if you DO end up having a dozen kids.
Non-zero chance that you get hooked for some kind of financial support instead.

Single mothers of good character, who are single through no fault of their own and are prepared for their children to be disciplined by the new father are the only ones deserving.

if you have no self respect, sure. its not a bad idea in theory because you can essentially help raise white kids its the birthrates, afterall but for yourself, you should want to make sure that there is no chance the guy can come back or get involved in those kids life later on.
there is nothing shameful about having a family with a widow as long as she is willing to have your kids, and as many as you want.

my advice is let some guy with a similar situation get with her. dont do it to yourself; let some guy that has kids get with her and undergo that trouble.

i never shilled for coalburners, you just dont know how to use an imageboard. i replied to the anti-white picture and the anti-white picture alone.
you've done nothing but defend anti-white (((MGTOW))) propaganda.
all you have to do is admit you were wrong user.

yes, a degenerate white person can become a white person by not being a degenerate. just like a white kike puppet like yourself can become a white person, if you stop being a kike puppet, but until then…

The only possible reason that I'm considering it in the first place is because I've known her for a year and she's an extremely sweet, tall, gorgeous redhead that I really believe got screwed over through no fault of her own.

Right now I'm helping her get all of the ZOG support she can, and also I'm arranging for her to collect child support from the meth-smoking shithead (something she never initiated or even considered). I won't raise his kids, but they can hang around in my prosperity. He'll be the one paying for them.

As long as you discipline them, user.

how old are they, user? i guarantee its going to be very hard when those kids start calling you dad and they start doing things for you on fathers day. its not easy.
my wife was given away by her stepfather to me at our wedding, while her biological father was there.
i wouldnt consider her stepfather the sucker in this situation.

although i agree about the money; but the kids shouldnt be aware

Good. Women should suffer the consequences of being whores and their bastard children should suffer the consequences of their whore mothers.

Attached: violin.jpg (600x262, 26.34K)

English girls are notorious whores, user.

there is a word for that

Motherhood is a sickness because the children they're making are bogmonsters, but they can't say that recmixxing is what's wrong, so motherhood itself must be the issue.

Whites used to have a stricter caste system, ugly whores like this should have been put to work in the fields or shot, whatever comes first.

Four year old son, two year old daughter. They're both pretty rough acting right now, which is obvious influence from the father. When she went to pick the kids up a few months ago she sent me a video from the bathroom and I could hear him in the background yelling and screaming with his brother and mom in the background, cussing and striking one another. He's a pock faced (from scratching all the time due to meth) manlet in his 30s who still lives with his parents.

However the children will be starting school and/or daycare soon, and they'll be away from that environment for good. She's getting some sort of state funded daycare program voucher in the mail, and also waiting on Department of Revenue papers in the mail to sue for child support. So he should be getting a 1000$ bill every month or he'll go to jail.

Need to get ready for work, I'll read the responses later. I've just been retaining for a few months, which is probably how she's worked her way into my life so far.

A direct consequence of the welfare system. Stop the welfare and all these vile skanks are on the pill, or getting the sprog aborted. It's a scam to fill society with swarms of sub human vermin. I grew up near a big housing project full of limey sluts with their alcohol fetal syndrome offspring and let me assure you they're intolerable regardless of whatever racial mix they might be.

IMakes sense to imitate the positive aspects of jewish loxism. They support all this stuff for the goyim but not for them.

Attached: crimestoppers-new-zealand.png (340x191, 12.27K)

thats all your call. i dont know them or that situation. im just saying; there is no shame in raising someone's kids. youre only a cuckold if the guy is still in their lives while youre on the sidelines, or if youre being taken advantage of. taking his kids out for icecream and paying out of pocket is just generosity, not cuckoldry.
just be prepared that there is always a possibility that he gets cleaned up and attempts to come back. and the kids will want to know their biological dad sooner or later.

there is a chance that she's secretly waiting for that more likely if you dont have kids together because lets be honest; if you didnt have a kid with her, him getting cleaned up and coming back into the picture would be best for everyone involved.

That's why it's best to clear up all loose ends before committing. All ex bfs, maybe the relatives who don't like you…

yeah you dont need to tell me that cunt is single dude.

the problem is having an overbearing government that criminalizes domestic violence. if some zogbot faggot is going to end your life for putting some cunt in her place, or for having a consensual fistfight, or for disciplining your own child, then its all over. killing the government until they are too afraid to overreach again is the only solution at this point.

FUCK THE POLICE

Attached: london brit bong cops police diversity.png (574x565, 295.31K)

The literal definition actually

raising a gorilla by yourself for the rest of your life after his father abuses you and leaves you until you're nothing but a hollow miserable shell

bUt At LeAsT hE iSn'T a RaCiSt WhItE bOi

Coming straight from Zig Forums
A young Aryan got it bad because I'm swole
And they think they have the authority to back the minorities.

This.

The jew film makers chose a race mixer specifically to ensure that right-wing men would support their message.

the cuck bird doesnt drop the eggs into the nest of cuck birds. they drop into birds of different species' nest.

I bet it's her dads fault

Anyone who has never visited the UK would be shocked by how many white single mums there are with mixed race kids. It's literally everywhere and is a disgusting sight. The worse thing is their existence is entirely funded by taxpayers as these slovenly gutter slags live in council houses, never work a day in their lives and leech off the welfare state. In some estates basically all the white women are breeding niglets. There are already 2 million of them.

Attached: vicky_pollard_and_kids.jpg (800x522, 313.65K)

That's an English wahmin?

Attached: 1bcaac056e714cec2d8d06237714bbfe7e575421729bed0f7c841e4b46b05737.png (747x722, 644.66K)

Attached: right again.png (1280x720, 279.02K)

Attached: Black Fathers - Why.jpg (1992x7208 2.63 MB, 2M)

Pure curiosity: How easy would a single mother be convinced that her 56% spawn is holding her back, destroying her future and thus needs to die in an "accident"?
We already get abortion being celebrated by Hollywood etc.

Here's a political platform, euthanasie these ugly, skanky or at least their spawns.

< She is the nurturer, the empathetic voice of kindness
Gaaaaay.
If anything, we need women that finds the idea of 56% spawns being tortured funny. Dehumanize and face to bloodshed.

Hitler digits check out
Hail

Female brains are incapable of the compartmentalization required to conduct such violence and maintain social sanity. Thats why women have to be sheltered from war. They become violent erratic schizos very easily.

No. Those two kids are half him and you will be dealing with that shjt all your life. If you have your own kids the dude's spawn will be setting a bad example because they atr likely to be fuckups like Dad. She was likely blind to all the signs which were obvious to his fall too.

Attached: a207e7d4c04fc3235af82d85958be39a4e3e76883eae7af12daca1334c3910b.png (752x422, 271.13K)

It is.
England once conquered most of the world.
There were two intrinsic reasons that pushed the British men to leave the security and prosperity of their island fortress and venture forth on flimsy ships in terrible sea and tame an hostile the planet full of diseases, vengeful elements and cannibals.

The first reason was the British food.
The second reason was the the British women.

Vile, so vile.

Why blacks left women and beat them at that high rate?

Usually the moral absolute would be to ditch her and get a pure maiden….

I'd not do it personally. But we need more of our kind to have positive outcomes.

Save this and make your prebubescent daughters watch it so they dont race mix.

Because they're niggers.

Thats America m8.

Widows aren't the same as women who are single mothers by choice. Why are you defending single mothers?

No it isn't that's that fat gay dude from Little Britain playing a character. Not that there aren't real women like that in the UK though.

But we aren't talking about cuckoos, we are talking about the human definition of the word "cuckold". So yes, he would be a cuck if he raised his kids.

Circumstances are so different user there is no comparison between the two. Totally different circumstances between single mothers (never married) and single fathers (wife leaves). Usually the man has an already established household and income. It is totally different for the nigger fuckers and whores.

I wish all those shooters that came from single mothers shot them, seeing how they are one of the direct causes of their shitty lives. Single mothers deserve more hate than they receive.

It's not a real person its a tv comedy show the person is dressed up to look like that.

Another disgusting mongrel. The stupid whore that birthed it will likely not be sterilized and get knocked up again by several other niggers and breed even more mongrels. Such abominations will be shunned by both sides and indulge in further degeneracy. The Day of the Rope cannot come soon enough.

Since nobody declared INB4 that is a tranny…
That is a tranny.

Its an actor not a real life tranny just some guy dressed up for a tv show.

You are obviously an idiot so I will have to explain it to you in the easiest terms possible. Human physical and psychological characteristics are as affected by breeding just as much as dogs and cats are, and these children are merely exhibiting the biological behaviour programming they inherited from their father. Children of good breeding dont act like this. You see, being a shithead is mostly genetic, and these kids will be little copies of their father when they grow up. That means serious wiggerism, face tattos, piercings, reading is difficult because of them big words, can only learn simply stuff trough hands-on training, cannot follow an abstract argument, has a serious problem with authority for no apparent reason, utterly devoid of introspection, likes getting a buzz on etc etc. Thats what you are going to get from dysgenic breeding. Her best bet would be to bury her failure by adopting the children away and start over. The father wont care. You shouldnt either.

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. Look up the statistics. The braindead irresponsible soulless niggers do not stick around nearly 99% of the time or some shit.

Where did you come from because you need to go back.

You can thank the Jews for removing shame.

Yet another anti-White jab here. Crime comes largely from niggers and spics, whether from intact or single parent households. White single mothers with White children, the children are not out committing crimes, and if they are, it's nowhere near the level that nig kids regardless of family status are committing.