Operation textem

The day is June 7th 2019 some of our leaders who likely have the power given to Peter by our
Lord Jesus Christ could be losing patience with our failure to make ready the arrival of the
new renaissance, in my opinion the time for using images is OVER I am personally disabling
images on here I can't stand seeing the majority of images of pepe with his (((hands in the frame))).

Objective 1. support an infowarrior.

Objective 2. Spend 6 hours a month Texting drudgereport.com to everyone over the age of 18 you can find anonymously through a service like textem.

part b create a new drudge report like site, as we all know the vast majority of news sites parrot each
other. This new drudge report should be a list of all non partisan news sites that drudge
typically links to essentially an umbrella site.

part c. Tell us where the most useful news tickers are.

Summary. If anyone can accomplish part b and part c place #UPDATEOP in your reply with
your contribution to those wishing to participate in Objective 1. So they may tailor their
message template to their liking.

Objective 2. Red white and blue pill the masses broadcast every audio recording you can find
of books written by people who lived in line with American values; be it novels nonfiction
whatever if isn't blatantly nu-left and isn't currently under copyright then go for it.

Cont. Here's a place to start: on YouTube Live broadcast-loop a reading of the writings of the
founding fathers for example the Constitution.

YouTube>Live>Search>Book/Reading/America/Patriot

Cont. Ideally we set up a main channel that links to an umbrella website with different
broadcasters so we don't have people muddying the waters with grotesque content
masquerading as participants in the pro Americana movement by using the same video stream
titles as us.

I think no one should have live chat enabled.

Objective 3. Get stickers that promote Zig Forums approved water filters into as many hands as
possible to be placed wherever. I'll start: alexapure and berkey.

part b. Compile a list of pol approved above sink, below sink, and whole house water filters. "Pressurized filters of pol approved quality and price points."

Objective 4. Contribute to a political forum offline or online at least three times a month 1st-8th 9th-16th and 17th-24th. depending on what your last name starts with will determine when you hit; e.g. If your last name starts with a b or c you will fight on the 1st 9th and 17th. If your last name starts with x y or z you will post on the 8th 17th and 24th.

Attached: 1554777428448.webm (736x1039 3.99 MB, 130.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvxxdZpMFHg
youtube.com/watch?v=HZRqE2rRq4s
brave.com/
infowars.com/newsletter-sign-up/
mailchi.mp/3d7b9fa9edc0/summitnews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are 5 objectives. I fucked up I would let it slide off but I feel like the archived thread will stop me from making a duplicate. Can anyone prove it wont?

It says there is 4 because I put 2 twice.

Honk honk

While we are at it a list of political commentators and their channels, I don't care how fucking honked they are if they are permanently pro 2nd amendment then they get on the list.

Where are the most important objectives?

Psalms Chapter 13
13:1. Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God. They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.
13:2. The Lord hath looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there be any that understand and seek God.
13:3. They are all gone aside, they are become unprofitable together: there is none that doth good: no not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they acted deceitfully: the poison of asps is under their lips. Their mouth is full of cursing and bitterness; their feet are swift to shed blood. Destruction and unhappiness in their ways; and the way of peace they have not known: there is no fear of God before their eyes.
13:4. Shall not all they know that work iniquity, who devour my people as they eat bread?
13:5. They have not called upon the Lord: there have they trembled for fear, where there was no fear.
13:6. For the Lord is in the just generation: you have confounded the counsel of the poor man;
but the Lord is his hope.
13:7. Who shall give out of Sion the salvation of Israel? when the Lord shall have turned away the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Attached: NGS_NGS_NG_2160.jpg (600x800, 87.88K)

I skimmed your excerpts that were written before Isaiah and the resurrection of our Lord Christ taken from psalms a book that is typically regarded as a simpler and different type of poetry than the outright oracles, prophecy and word of God itself. I have gathered you wish to convey a defeatist attitude.

I am not sold on the whole third temple/Mark of the beast narrative: however I do think that book could have been written in order to further the church in turn furthering the will of GOD. With Jesus all things will work together for good who am I to say how it's going to end? Tick tock.

I really rely on Matthew Mark Luke and john and acts. "The meek shall inherit the earth"

I believe that.

These people red taping all efforts and speech that uplift humanity have some serious bad karma manifesting in their lives. Besides the Mark of the beast thing would get pretty boring being a minder of people's accounts(logs/forehead) and works(hand) the left hates their job. The book even said those who support it will have no rest lmao.

Jesus even told a parable about post sheep if someone wants to stick an rfid tracker in them I personally don't give a fuck just put it like anywhere else on your body? Wtf?

Jesus talks about the only sin that will not be forgiven in matthew, it wasn't a mark or a removing of a word from the book of rev. Peter deals with Simon the magus who commits this sin that will not be forgiven and tells him to repent that he might be forgiven.

All in all fuck it this earth is going to pass away any day now be it today or a thousand years from now it's all going to work out.

By the way on new advent.org there are disputes about the book of revelation.

Personally I am not sold on it.

We got a live one

As for the abomination standing in the holy place.
That very well could be a phallic symbol when you look at the measurements in ezekiel st Peters square could be a candidate.

all I know is Jesus Is the son of GOD who did come in the flesh who performed miracles through the Power of the Holy Spirit and was crucified and resurrected after three days. His eternal word dwells among us and will never perish. And he will return.

I wish these zealot Zionists and Arabic speakers would just allow us to self segregate already have you seen the level of mania and persecution they are engaged in?

On an unrelated note can humans build volcanos?

I have never owned a VPN in my life.

What's the name of that phish song where he goes "we got a live one"

Or was it the grateful dead?

Do you realize how far fetched what you are saying is?

This is fucking organic @Ramadan steve
I didn't come in here to discuss the relevancy of some random excerpt from psalms he changed the topic not me.

This is all happening in real time and we are all chill, Jesus gives us "peace not of this world".

What symptom of schizophrenia am I exhibiting exactly?

In reference to the st Peters square Vatican thing I don't dwell in qualms against any sect of Christianity btw. If you are too far out of line you know it if they are leading people to John 3 16 it's a start.I

As for phallic symbols and monuments in other places… Oh well I guess we better regroup like we always do.

Op is the topic not the discourse with the psalms poster.I

On a lighter note Neil young - keep on rockin in the free world
youtube.com/watch?v=DvxxdZpMFHg

Will somebody get the damn frog's hands out of the frame?

Never inhale tobacco.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-200005.png (1280x800, 162.03K)

Awww. Image of a holy Jew. Wow.

Also on topic can we as humans build a volcano? This is the second time I am asking.
It's political I swear.

Assuming this actually worked we would need to designate a time for sending the text for obvious reasons.

You know 8ch, after looking at the angles and rate of speed, I would not get your hopes up too high.

If someone has a seizure keeping their head tilted to the side can save their life because if they fall forward they could bite through their tongue and drown if they fall back they might swallow their tongue and choke; keeping their head tilted to the side can save their life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-055558.png (1280x800, 495.39K)

Bump

Bump

Soar

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-125154_kindlephoto-281783484.png (808x720, 315.24K)

the music that starts at 6:10 is more valuable than gold, like incense and handcrafted salt were a very short while ago.

The first 3 minutes of this video really helped me to remember the score; even if We The People along with any other bearers of the will to resist tyrants are being conned so much work and prayer was and still is being devoted. I believe cynicism has never been more dangerous than it is today when genuine prayer, vigilance and the evidence of Love and Miracles in all nations has never been higher!

The Holy Lord is Love, His blessings are available to the inhabitants of all nations!
His son Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath!

—————-
Guys if you use tobacco please turn off for a minute, don't inhale it and always have citrus with it. Tobacco was at one time implicated in 90% of suicides in U.S. Citizens. The good news is unabashed use of tobacco in the U.S.A has gone down 400% in the past 8 years.

————-
Excerpt from proverbs 15

The eyes of the Holy Lord are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

The soothing tongue is a tree of life,
but a perverse tongue is dangerous.

Attached: morning glories.JPG (1920x1440 44.48 KB, 1.12M)

Checked. The commies made a volcano in 1986, so yes it possible.

Attached: KWcVEiwEzuiFK79rPgbhuLHW2eoB45TfEffJtQLuShUCuV6M1RSWQqV26J1ohLFTuvrPVJgPBnVvSujD9x.jpg (640x320, 44.64K)

brave.com/
Brave browser for if authoritarians start attempting to client side block access to websites through devices and applications; please do not mistake Braves Internet Browser inclination towards privacy as a catch all for privacy concerns; high level journalists and whistleblowers use a completely different operating system than Windows designed exclusively for journalists safety alongside other tools level.
E.g. journalists do not simply boot up TOR and call it a day.

infowars.com/newsletter-sign-up/ (infowars.com)
mailchi.mp/3d7b9fa9edc0/summitnews (summit.news)
Has been being blocked by gmail and Yahoo for the past 6 months.
I know for a fact that the tea party also used email chains to help continue GROWING the grass-roots network of American Unity I assume the Constitutional Party and Texas Nationalist party did this also.
Newsletters are a potential stronghold in this time of great challenge.

NaturalNews.com
DrEdwardGroup.com
These 2 sites are on target LOTS of the time when it comes to preserving one's health.
Naturopaths and Osteopaths are real world implementers of the ideals they instill over at naturalnews and global healing center. Osteopathy is recognized by insurance companies.

Google will tell you naturopathy is identical to a certain type of homeopathy this is the farthest thing from the truth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-195032_kindlephoto-299296355.png (904x608, 843.15K)

You mean the New Testament. You will never catch me dead reading (((the old testament))).

I dunno man here is just one example: I feel that if people knew that Moses was told by GOD not to stoke a fire on the Sabbath day(part of the 10 commandments) we would have lost far less men women and children to opiates and cigarettes. Losing a woman or child are tragedies man.
See wiki/madak for what it did to Asia.

Jesus is asked what the will of the heavenly Father is.

For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

In Matthew Jesus speaks of how he will turn away the workers of inequity(brutality).

Don't brutralize yourselves either guys.

An alternative I like to recommend if one is going to use a substance no matter what, is an super tiny piece of hemp followed by a small sip of mint liqour like jaegar meister to swish around if the effect from the hemp is too much.

Doing that is much more likely to lead to being able to stomach satisfying healthy food, a walk in nature and appreciation of things like a choirs' singing or learning dance. Speaking of healthy nutrition Jaegarmeister was actually originally formulated as a digestif.

Madak on the other hand at times often leads to 'other' things such as being malnourished which is the cause of the condition scurvy just to name one result of experiencing a malnourished lifestyle.

May God grant them eternal rest.

Once a man who owned a cigarette store was puffing a cigar outside his storefront asking the crowd something like "how to slow people down" mentioning how fast people get hooked and become like all his other long time costumers from last generations in a short time moving from a pack to a carton a week in a matter of months.

Another guy replied something like if an individual wants to sell tobacco that is already dry / partially dry that has also already been cut/shredded (Roll your own Bags/Cigarettes) without passing on a conversation of how it is to be used then a possible solution would be to place the tobacco in a mixture among other plants also cut so that it has to either be separated by hand or smoked with the health promoting herbs it has been cut with.

Cigarette smoking was seen as uncouth among the wealthy and they stick to cigars the women smoked them also, in fact tobacco has to be bred, grown and cured a very distinct way for it to be inhaled with ease especially in the quantities seen today in king sized cigarettes. This is a fairly new phenomena cigarette smoking.

If you were to instead teach your customers how to cut/shred and roll cigarettes already dried tobacco by hand e.g. cutting tools paper and cotton while in your store the act of buying or selling would not be nearly as convenient / automatic as trading pre-rolled ready to smoke cigarettes to just any one who asks. If enough store owners practiced this, either a fortune would be made selling the tools used to roll or the consumers would switch to chew, dip or cigars. If people knew first hand the result frequent tobacco use has on their loved ones or even the healthcare costs then the scenarios I entertained above might not be so farfetched.
————–
The stress from smoking is said to lead to Vitamin c depletion the indicator/cause of scurvy.

Vitamin C is in certain species of pine and many other trees, medicinal teas and even desserts are sometimes made from said trees. Vitamin C can be purchased for as little as $8 per pound.

Not all pine trees are safe to use especially for pregnant women.

Chernobyl was an inside job, the CIA purposefully "lost" bugged chips to the Russians. Of course the US never thought these chips would be used in a Nuclear Reactor, or did they?

Bump

With no content. Sage and report.

A nonsense post? No reply

A nonsense post claiming this boards users don't know the rules and is breaking them?

ID:162800 = CEO of Google? : aka 'thing' from India who forces his English to sound broken, spends 350 days out of the year in a coma; has never had to defend freedom in it's life; hasn't ingested fluids or nutrients through the mouth in half a decade.

Hobbies: Provoking those he knows will conquer him shortly, enjoys the butterflies this gives him as he drifts back into his coma.
Goodnight CEO Pinchai?

Attached: 20507493475_087114609e_o_kindlephoto-378358972.jpg (232x320 10.78 KB, 24.85K)

Both an ineffective gayop AND kikestian shilling, all in one. Amazing!

Bump

Working on new info

Bump

Bump