FUCK ACCELERATIONISM - VOTE FOR VALUES

From Darrell Castle, the Constitution Party leader (castlereport.us/the-united-states-israel-and-the-constitution-party/)

The Constitution Party is 2016 Trump on steroids and without the Jewish cocksucking. Anti-immigration (legal too), nationalist, anti-Zionist, anti-globalist, anti-faggot, anti-neocon, anti-interventionist

They are the fifth largest party in the U.S. after the Libertarians and Greens.

Some of you guys complain about how Trump failed you yet you continue to support him over the Democrats. Stop settling for the lesser evil and try the actual good for once. The two-party system is beyond Kiked

WHAT CAN YOU DO:

- Convince your pro-Trump friends to give actual right-wing politics a chance
- Be vocal about your support in real life, tell friends and family who you think would give them a chance
- Show support for local ACP chapters on election day and vote in ACP candidates as much as you can

Attached: MIGA.png (1384x1116, 688.27K)

Do both. White Dialectic bitches. Drive it from within and without.

Please go back to 4cuck where kike threads like this one made by schlomos such as yourself are accepted. Saged and reported.

Attached: reaction26.png (289x356, 147.95K)

t. Kike

Are you retarded????Voting does not work anymore it may have worked for hitler and worked 50 30 years ago but this time this time we are fully controlled by kikes they would just fucking kill you retard if you where a based polack looking to become leader of this fucking fucked empire

Stop being content with the status quo

The whole "my vote doesnt count :(" spirit is why they thrive. A single vote doesn't, but a collective vote does.

Voting will never work because impostors are never punished. It's just a bait-and-switch game time after time.

Tell me where on the ballot it asks to drop your genocide? Voting does jack shit.

stop*

You've been condition to think that voting won't work because your only options are two kike-run parties. My whole point is to break that system, little by little.

Even if you think that your vote doesn't count,
it does count for the few people out there trying to break the kike system. What do you have to lose by voting for such people?

Remember your vote counts… unless it is nullified by illegal alien voting or the widespread SJW voter fraud machine. Fight back!

Matter what the jew wins they have fully taken over we need to fucking revolt not vote for a new jewish puppet

You literally cannot do that in the American electoral system because of it is rigged with a tyrannical third world tier first-past-the-post voting system or just outright rigged as wikileaks revealed revolving the DNC. The USA's political and moral integrity is a fucking joke and the only way you will ever get anything done is like your founders, through violent revolution.

This user is correct we need to revolt

Read

Except that the ACP isn't run or owned by Jews. If it was run by Jews, then this wouldn't be the first time you've heard of the ACP

Perhaps so, but in the end a party like the ACP would take power anyways.

what is the >ACP???

I never get this meme. How does not voting harm the two-party system in any conceivable way?

American Constitution Party.

I didn't say to not vote. I said to vote for the American Constitution Party for the reasons I mentioned in the OP

Oh lol

On the contrary, you've been conditioned to accept the slave morality of democracy and that your minuscule control over the direction the state goes (which is ignored anyway because it's a bait-and-switch) when it is self-evident that everything the government accomplishes is through violence. They are the master, you are the conditioned slave.

I'm voting for $1000 / month via Andrew Yang. Fuck you and all your faggot kike puppets. Give me money.

Weeeeeeeeeee, let's vote thinking that can make a difference!

Jesus, Satan

we don't
(((we))) do (when we include Zionist shills and cuckchan/reddit newfags)
Democrats are a much better choice for 2020. All anti-accelerationist shills are helping the Zionists

Fuck you. A C C E L E R A T E

when was the last time a president was in office that was not from the democrat or republican party?
Voting will solve this problem sadly

Fuck off faggot

Agreed

Attached: aa560c4a0e0950acef518711fb9d202cc76a8b64049cb7f0a7444a9361d361e9.jpg (280x270, 15.66K)

NONE OF THEM SUPPORT THE RESTORATION OF AMERICA AS A WHITE-ONLY NATION.

Antifia already started too.

I mean, it's not like we can't do both, some frogs are simply too stupid to jump out of the boiling water.

Well, hello there satan.

Nice strawman kike retard. I'm telling any kike retard to go back to 4cuck where voting threads are accepted.

Just give it up, everyone here is either so convinced they are living in slavery and can do nothing but please mastah or they are too to do anything but hide in their basement with their guns.

LISTEN YOU DUMB NIGGER, WHERE ON YOUR CUCK ACP PARTY BALLOT WILL IT AGO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE GENOCIDED? IT DOESN'T, GAS YOURSELF. EVERYTHING ELSE IS DELAYING THE INEVITABLE.

ask*

Don't vote goy that will show them!

no

What an implication.

When even Satan himself is tired of your faggotry, you know somethings up

The Constitution Party are the party I scored the highest match (77%) with on ISideWith.

before my time is up, i want to see you low-effort glow in the dark kikes swinging on lamp posts