Varg Returns with 3rd Channel

This time, he's going crypto!!!

Yep, neopagan snownigger is back and this time he's going full cryptoshitposter. Remember to subscribe, boys.

“You have not converted a man because you have silenced him.” (John Morley)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCt9FkOndvcBQsGCc3F3K8ew
b-ok.cc/book/3704646/984bc2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCt9FkOndvcBQsGCc3F3K8ew

i give it 2-4 hours before they shuddit down

no proof it's him if he doesn't show his face.

Police states don't need proof to get convictions.

Hey there lunatic. Varg never stated it's his channel. So until then, stay mad.

Attached: franklin.JPG (700x382, 36.78K)

If they don't know how it is and there is no voice or face to detect, why would they ban him – makes no sense.

Actually, low IQer, his wife linked it on her channel under a new video which stated that he was back. Fuck off.

How long before they require ID verification to post videos?

A year or so.

You know it's coming

Wrongthink + views = triggered algorithm

Checked and heil'd. They dont need to prove shit if they dont want

Legal monopoly passed in the US to crush the possibility of crappy competition like Bitshute.

Then you go to prison for making a video about a real event because you broke a hatespeech law and then your life is eternally ruined.

Pretty sure the algorithm can't read text. I've got a channel with julius evola text videos and nothing has been affected.

Tell me when you learn how to read.

Marie is his wife. I can read fine.

views means view count in this context

I'm counting on that one Maryland user to start the uprising otherwise I don't know what to do because soon we're not going to have any internet at this rate…

Actually dealing with someone without a frontal lobe here. Read my reply you retard.

That's the plan but there will always be a chan. The content creators of the future will post all their shows and podcasts in highly compressed webm format and earn donations via shitcoin. It's gonna be awesome.

Oh you weren't serious. My bad, I have autism.

Not if my country decides to do something like strip internet access completely of everyone whose engaged in wrongthink and require a massive fine and years of community service before it's returned with it being stripped again right away the next moment wrongthink is expressed so you effectively can't use it for shit except researching mundane non-controversial topics. They may even just pull the plug on internet completely and make it a law to have a television in every home, on all the time, and children to attend public school. It'll be like North Korea. This is the fate in store for us if we don't act now while we still can.

the tarrant option

"Varg" real name Louis Cachet is a Norwegian government agent.
His family is fake, his life is fake, that's why he had to make a video warning fans never to visit him.
That's why he has no problem showing his "family home" despite claiming to be at danger of murder by the left.
That's why he continually becomes embroiled in controversies which just so happen to serve the agenda of the globalists, such as posing in battle stances online, while holding hunting rifles - an act which for a person of his notoriety could and would only ever end in said weapons being confiscated.
Varg is Breivik v0.1.
Heavily embroiled with jewish satanism and "black metal".
Now malignly encouraging White European men of breeding age, to live like hermits.
"Varg" has all the physical characteristics of a female-to-male transgender.
His "wife" is probably his handler.
His "children" are probably borrowed for the purposes of making videos.
The only part of his "RPG" game belonging to him, is his signature and name - it is ghost written. Notice he has never shown any part of the development process? Notice he has no office filled with papers and works in progress?
"He's" an actor, and a propaganda agent.

baste and trannypilled

I know that it's hard to believe. But he really does have a feminine face.
It's much more evident in his younger photographs.
The plump kissy lips.
The smooth skin.
The voluminous long hair.
The tiny nose.
The lack of brow ridge.
The lack of Adam's apple.
The close-set eyes (not recessed).
The tiny ears.
Not sure how he pulls off the beard, I suspect it might have been what his HRT allowed in the past, but now is a prosthetic.
If you pay attention, it is possible to see the margins of the toupe.
What would disprove this? A solid and hard tug on the beard, a close-up shot showing the hairs pulling their skin pores.
And he always wears the baseball cap, like the rest of the tranny e-celebs. The baseball cap or beanie is essential gear because the testosterone therapy they take almost always leads to baldness.
(see PsychedSubstance, another high profile tranny e-celeb, who felt the need to concoct an elaborate 'poisoning' story to explain her baldness)

Girls can get beard with hormone treatments. In fact many lesbians who convert to males get beard. Not difficult at all.

I saw a documentary once about a lesbian who started her hormone treatment, she got beard and said she started to enjoy metal music suddenly much more. While when she was not on hormone treatment metal music wasn't very appealing. Quite interesting how the mind also changes with hormone treatment.

Why is it with every ECeleb somebody comes out of the woodwork to exclaim they are Jewish?
Common shill tactic is to sow distrust in any authority figure, however controversial. Always take posts like this with a grain of salt.

I’m not even a huge Varg fan, he was helpful in getting me into paganism but find a lot of his ideas on paganism to be a bit out there. Nevertheless the idea is he controlled opposition is a little ridiculous. Your evidence is “look he’s got kissy lips” and “he takes videos around his property in bumfuck south France lel bad opsec bro”.
Press F to doubt.jpg

nope, but the police better watch their backs

nope
youre just gay

To the untrained eye perhaps.
But to anyone with discernment, the difference between a real male beard and the ersatz estro-beard is obvious.
The weak, patchy growth will never "pass", as "passing" is a myth. Trannies who believe they are "passing", are merely encountering one of two things.

I didn't claim that Varg is jewish.
The platform reveals their approved status. If "Varg" wasn't globalist approved opposition, he wouldn't have the platform he enjoys.
He would be economically cauterized, but no, he is perfectly able to sell "MYFAROG" and Burzum albums.
Q.E.D my blind friend.

Taken straight from "After the Ball" (homo war tactics manual).
Someone uploaded your manual, which was kept pretty well offline for years.
Your tactics are laid bare now.

b-ok.cc/book/3704646/984bc2

Attached: tac_3.jpg (200x293 66.83 KB, 32.82K)

i dont care

holy FUCK how will Varg ever recover?