Kevin MacDonald on TDS

So, I'm listening to Kevin MacDonald, the author of Culture of Critique on TDS. So now I know why Enoch had been sucking his cock nonstop for the past week on different shows.

The guy's rambling mutter is hard to listen to so I only listening to the first part of the show. The happening around this guy is that some Oxford biology philosopher Nathan Confas wrote a paper debunking Culture of Critique and it got some play with TDS, JF, Luke Ford, etc.

The thing is this: someone in the media claimed that Culture of Critique is the "bible" of the alt-right. I thought that was funny because the closest thing alt-righters / WNs come to reading a book is listening to an audiobook in the background while doing something else. So some guy writes a paper on some JQ book – who cares? Are they getting excited because its someone from a famous institution?

Attached: SPLC-Extremist-Files-Kevin-MacDonald-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 115.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/3v2rmf.mp3
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
therightstuff.biz/2018/09/10/tds341-gassing-shidlibs/
therightstuff.biz/2019/05/20/tds445-dollar-sign-ultra/
archive.org/download/TheDailyShoah/p102-TheDailyShoah.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TDS? You mean Trump Derangement Syndrome? The disease liberals have when they meltdown over Trump and his success?

How do you not know about Kike Enoch? Lurk more.

You're probably a kike, but TCoC is mostly a meme book. It's appealing to the aut-right because it gvies the jews an out, as victims of evolution instead of a malicious force.

We don't do e-celeb faggots and literal whos on this board. Fuck off.

Dang. I thought you mean norm macdonald
fuck you fuck off yoder

That's an interesting take. They just act that way because of evolutionary pressure; if it wasn't Jews it would be some other group.

….what?

But what I don't understand is OP. Why are you making a post about Saint Kevin when you can start a discussion about him with your faggot friends in /marxism/ board?

Semite. Hebraic. Yiddish. Yoder. Jew. Abrahamic. Kike. Kikel. Heeb. Nose. Coin notcher. Shylock. Jude

Another pajeet thread, thanks mods.

Hahahaha, OP is totally getting the floor mopped with him, what a pathetic bitch!

Trump is your president, no matter how much of a butt-umped fag you wanna be

Yoder is a Swiss last name.
I don't know what >>13369111 is sperging about. nice dubs and trips btw

/pol shill infiltration has dramatically accelerated since 2016.

wat? what argument would you prefer? satan? you're not going to get a metaphysical argument from a scientist, and your critique seems to imply that any form of causation is "giving the jews an out," which is fucking retarded

anyway, iirc, KMac's argument is not that evolution made the jews this way, but rather that jewish behavior can be understood as a group evolutionary strategy – one that presumably works, since they're still around (but is unique enough to write a book about).

>(((TDS)))
Fuck off, alt-kike faggot.

TDS is gay jew shit.

Why is KMac on the show?

Because he wants reach and to talk about his book and ideas? Are you retarded?

But he's devoted his life to the JQ, why would someone like that go on an alt-kike subversive show?

Really nigger?
Kevin McDonald ha expounded on the ideas of how to deal with the jews in european societies?
The culture of critique is as philo-semitic as it gets.

I never read it, for some reason I've always had a natural aversion to wanting to read it. Maybe that's why. Always had the impression it was too softcore for my tastes.

Also when you're already woke, what's the point of going over old ground?

Its just light entertainment for J woke people. I wouldn't take it so seriously. They name the Jew so how can it possibly be any worse than something like Fox News or Tucker? TDS don't influence anyone or anything, so don't worry about it.

I've listened to a few interviews with MacDonald. He rambles and stutters a lot. Don't know if its his old age or what but can be painful to listen too. Old Stormfront era boomers like Duke, MacDonald etc held back our cause for years. These idiots still think we can vote our way out of this mess. They need to fade into obscurity asap.

Attached: mike enoch CIA.jpg (1374x1134 598.82 KB, 240.35K)

Newfag confirmed.

Hang yourself

fucking surreal how many people have no idea who Kevin MacDonald is and haven't even bothered to try reading his books (which, by the way, were well-received until culture of critique made it clear he wasn't praising the Jews)
read a book people, you might make Zig Forums less of a fucking embarrassment if you got yourselves educated

This.

Are the first and second volumes of C of C as good as vol.3? Just finished it last week, and I must say it's one of those books that changes your entire outlook on politics forever. How the fuck did he manage to survive in the university system after naming the Jew so exhaustively?

You can’t ‘debunk’ CoC or the other books in the series. All of their conclusions have been reached by others working independently on the JQ/JP. The reason these books always get referenced is muh academic pedigree of KMac and the fact that they are close to a compendium of the JQ.

This is a good analysis. It's amazing how white men can study jews as thoroughly as it gets and still conclude either NAJALT (as does Henry Ford) or they are victims of their rabbies (as does KMac) etc. etc.. Everything but the fact that they are a malicious parasite that needs to be made extinct. White naivety/altruism runs depressingly deep.

*rabbis, sorry.

OP is a bigger fag than MacDonald.

This website makes me skeptical. It seems to have no trouble avoiding the google algorithm, considering the name and the info within. The fact that he traveled out of the country for a few months to study evolutionary biology doesn't mean he is CIA.

This is absolute nonsense. All of MacDonald's books are god tier, but dont take my word for it, and don't listen to the shills. Just look at his publications and journal "The Occidental Quarterly" He is the only scholar putting out pro white and counter-semitic academia. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to get you to not view his works or the other academics associated with him.

The occidental observer is his website. They shut down all of his avenues of EFT also if you want to even subscribe to TOQ, you have to send it snail mail.

Macdonald is /ourguy/, anyone who hasn't read CofC, SAID, PTSDA, or his newest cultural insurrections have no real rebuttal and saying he gives jews an out biologically is an egregious misrepresentation of everything he wrote.

Thezog.info

I did the audiobook for CoC and I'd say the first two are quite good. He got away with all this because he waited until he was tenured to start behaving like a shitlord

You know, unless it's E Kikel Jewer, then threads promoting his anti-white ass are personally endorsed and protected by the mods.

People read kmac and often become hardened antisemites.

Jews have noticed and are responding.

But Mike is brilliant.

Ive never read it but Zig Forumsacks have pointed out he eventually goes on to DEFEND Jews and say we shouldnt blame them for all our problems or something, and IIRC he pushes muh ashkenazi genius which is BS. Anyways, he has flawed cucked opinions.

Attached: 1560105777225.jpg (319x319, 16.16K)

I can't stand KMac's whiteknighting boomerisms. But his books and interviews are worth some time. This one was a great listen.

TDS432
files.catbox.moe/3v2rmf.mp3

But he called him "Kike" Enoch.
Don't you know that shills are allowed to promote their e-celebs here, so long as they pretend to deride them first?
E-begging is also permitted by calling the money "shekels".
Calling the e-celeb a kike, or calling what they're begging for "shekels", completely neutralizes the fact that they're anti-White shills, you're meant to pretend not to notice.
Didn't you know this?

Notice how throughout these recent purges, the TRS jewtube stayed up. And no, I'm not going to link it to advertise those kikes and faggots.

There are many big name e-celebs still up.
To be honest I wouldn't take a channel being "purged" as any kind of indication that they were an enemy of the jew.
It makes sense to take down some controlled channels, not only to increase their reputation as "legit" in the same way as SPLC or Hope Not Hate articles do the same for controlled opposition, but to have something for believers to focus on in a fight to have "reinstated."

The one with the cat? Im nearly finished listening to it at the moment. Thanks for your work.

lol they seed these anti-KMac threads every week now

SAGE FOR COINTELPRO
SAGE FOR COINTELPRO
SAGE FOR COINTELPRO
SAGE FOR COINTELPRO
SAGE FOR COINTELPRO

oh and read Culture of Critique if you haven't already, that's what they're trying to dissuade you from
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

You realize the two are not mutually exclusive, right? Or are you so much of a purity-spiraling hack that anything that does not 24/7 explicitely call-out the Jews as mystical evil spirits is a "shill"?

the alt kike love culture of critique because its poorly disguised philosemitism disguised as antisemitism

Attached: Kevin MacDonald, Culture of Critique.jpg (775x3923, 910.69K)

NO, FUCK YOU RETARD, READ MEIN KAMPF AND SIEGE

brilliant at being an obese mossad agent

red text actually works on me, i just realised this

Attached: 8a942942c24beb17002cc334b44732d13a9af2e27aa781330e7030a48533fb9e.jpg (2048x1536, 533.31K)

They didn't coin the phrase, retard

That's because they don't like drawing attention to the writings of Martin Luther (On the Jews and their Lies) and Henry Ford (The International Jew).
And literally The Bible.

Take away the sperging faggots and kike shills and the reality that Christianity is the arch-nemesis of judaism. If one practices the teachings of Christ, judaism ceases to exist.

So has Kevin MacDonald, the larping White Nationalist ever once encouraged Whites to do anything for each other in real life?

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.

What do you say to the post below? I have to admit I really hate people that rave about high Jewish IQ. Literally the only thing that makes them so successful is that they promote their own once in positions of power. If whites did this Jews wouldn't even get a look in. Its whites sense of fairness and pathological altruism that allows them to exploit us and the Jews know it. Nothing to do with their IQ.

I usually just ignore red text. If what you have to say is important you don't have to use red text.

Attached: my_terminator_2_t1000_cinemagraph-78296.gif (350x212, 1.03M)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190612-112237_Brave.jpg (1389x1229 764.45 KB, 307.34K)

Thank for the censorship.

Again, when has this White Nationalist ever done anything for Whites or ever encouraged any real life networking.

KMac? He wrote books that wake folks up to racial identity, at a time when that is discouraged among whites. If you feel your contribution is more significant I'm sure the world like to hear about it

Do you WANT HIM for yourselves? Or is he literally the second Hitler to you guys? What's it gonna be?

That was not my argument. Try to focus.

This is a very Talmudic and TRSodomistic way of discrediting people. MacDonald been instrumental in naming the jew over the past few decades. Even some low functioning autist who spreads pro-white propaganda memes online is doing something. Stop being such a subversive kike.

Lol, entertaining as always

Attached: 1560061358185.jpg (831x831, 136.74K)

The Jews always win with White Nationalism. Ever think that might be a problem?

Nothing has changed. Still the same larping shit online for the Jews. Never anything normal for Whites in real life.

TDS gave us the (((echoes))) faggots. Besides, all that data about Enoch's personal life came from a kike who wants to divide us.

who are they? apart from mike

In traditional Anglo culture, ideas would be debated through carefully reasoned treatises and scientific papers. This culture is now dead, replaced with screeching kikes shutting everyone down using the power of finance. Despite this, some tiny fraction of the public sphere can still be influenced by long-form free intellectual debate. The kikes made a half-assed attempt to debate KMac about a year ago and convinced no one, so they just went ahead and banned all of KMac's work from Amazon. The kikes have gone into full censorship mode so the KMac-kike debate drama is now irrelevant, but Enoch still needs to produce decent intellectual content for his subscribers. It was a good discussion, with Enoch contributing his idea of "Kosher Sandwich" kike dual dialectical control. We may not be making progress in the real world, but I do feel like TDS is doing important work in uncovering how the kikes operate, offering some hope that we may be able to successfully fight back one day.

Attached: rubbinghandsofthenorthstar.png (1280x864, 595.01K)

It came from his B'nai B'rith Youth chapter president wife's social media. The dox didn't say anything about her being a jewess,and It's Going Down even went as far as to omit anything about her from their article about him being doxed.

She was on the show many times, saying things she didn't really believe. If you think he did any different himself, you're a fool.

The woman his mom, and the other two are presumably relatives on her side of the family.

Attached: d6ee29b2610d317e0b5b3a2c8dc3e96f18eaeed11905ad74bf6eb1ab1111b60d.png (818x827 397.14 KB, 406.92K)

Why is this thread here?

This board is completely gone. What a sad sight. Nothing but spamming bots and autists completely out of touch with reality remain. CofC is absolutely a must read for every man of European descent - don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Are you retarded? Everyone knows she's a jew. That's why they divorced.

Shut up faggot, stop coming here. The kike hate is here, the /sig/ is here, and heck, some of my OC is here.

Post shit you like, debate, sabotage ZOG, or FUCKING GO AWAY!!!!

It wasn't mentioned in the dox. The threads on this board are where her jewishness was discovered and documented, which is why they hate us more than the antifa who actually doxed.

They also planned to lie about it. Right before he released his statement, he had her remove the degenerate "This is How We jew It" video where she admits to being jewish in the description - and nothing else from her jewtube channel. But unfortunately for them, it was archived.

Attached: 008b1a667ec5d235cdf84c92c9f8f4ea0d2a8da3dfe91e4493888e5da5099388.png (608x720 497.7 KB, 10.56M)

This board is such garbage.

Old news. I don't think the fact that Enoch was married to a fat degenerate faghag mischling makes him eternally loyal to the kikes. Enoch is the leading intellectual of the white resistance movement, critique him on ideas not past associations.

Attached: LehappyEnoch.png (607x614, 82.67K)

Retard, YOU focus, hes asking you why you schizopost about jesus all the time like a bunch of fucking jews.

Appolionus was greek, not fucking jewish, Jesus spoke greek, not fucking hebrew, they stole the story of a major greek philosopher from you and you dont even care, I bet you also let them say troy never existed, and the original britons were niggers?

Neither do I, but his jewishness does. And the fact that he he brought his B'nai B'rith BioQueen wife onto his supposedly pro-White podcast to have her say things she didn't believe while he presented her as being one of us means he can never be trusted.

Had he never brought her onto the show, you might have been able to make a case for his sincerity, maybe as that elusive "good jew" we've all heard so much about, but her going on multiple times completely crushes that narrative.

kek

He has a high verbal IQ, like most of his tribe, but never says anything of substance. He's also like Striker in that he matter-of-factly spews out these ideas that kind of sound good, but don't stand up at all - like that we should all abandon questioning the official 9/11 narrative because it was "all about stopping Bush from getting re-elected", despite the 9/11 truth movement barely being a thing until 2005/2006.

Attached: TRS Christmas.mp4 (876x956 2.42 MB, 205.56K)

Yeah these guys constantly spew shit that may have a veneer of truth but collapse into BS with just a little thought. Striker especially likes to put out bizarre shit.

You idiots are adorable. You come here to post for a week and suddenly you're the dictator of what is and isn't allowed here. Fuck off.

Are you serious?
I live in New York, there are millions of conflicted mischlings all over the place here, myself included. No one who lives in the Northeast is more than two degrees of separation from Jews. If the standard for pro-white intellectuals is that they must never have had any personal associations with Jews or partial Jews, then you rule out most educated gentiles in the country from contributing to the cause of white survival.
You are full of shit. They have done many shows detailing the involvement of Israeli intelligence in the planning and execution of 9/11. The leading dissident 9/11 researcher Ryan Dawson is a recurring guest on TDS.

therightstuff.biz/2018/09/10/tds341-gassing-shidlibs/
therightstuff.biz/2019/05/20/tds445-dollar-sign-ultra/

Attached: 1559497402951.jpg (1200x605, 69.25K)

Go back to reddit.

I think these are the zoomer equivalent of the autists on every single stormfront thread who would spiral endlessly over deciding whether or not a 98.9% white person is black.

White Nationalism, it's working!

It's always the same straw man with you faggots. He didn't just have a "personal association" with a drag queen-obsessed B'nai B'rith Youth Organization leader. It isn't even just that he married her. She was a regular on his phony WN podcast, where he gave her a platform to say things she didn't believe and mislead his followers into thinking she was one of them. No one who's for real would do that.

Since the doxing, they've improved their message to make it more profitable. Even though Enoch lies and says his position was "always" that Israel was behind 9/11 to one degree or another, it wasn't. And in those same shows with Dawson (the only TRSodomite content I've listened to since 2016), they come out in support of the Palestinians, despite the old TRS position being one that ranged from implicit to explicit zionism, Eunuch even saying that anyone who's pro-Palestine should kill themselves.

Here's the show with the 9/11 comments I described.
archive.org/download/TheDailyShoah/p102-TheDailyShoah.mp3
Starts at the 3 hour mark.

Nigger, he brought her on TDS many times. You can't get away from that.

Attached: bbbaf58e5b7529620d65c529e6f126ac37d3ca8a1d32ec5db302bec153248885.png (1021x579, 611.92K)

There's really a weird position where you have to care about palestinian or else.

Is this virtue signaling?

I honestly don't give a crap about either jews or palestinian.

I think you might be right.

Isn't it possible that now that he's been through all of that, he might have a different perspective now? If he is as kiked as you say then wouldn't he have some kind of distaste for the merchant minute segment or not initiate conversations about israel nowadays?
Though since you haven't listened to it since 2016, I guess you wouldn't have any opinion on that matter.

It was an edgy libertarian podcast which slowly drifted into anti-Semitism then white nationalism and now into serious third-positionist economic fascism.
Normal human beings develop and evolve their ideas over time.
Confirmed for Moarpheus. I'm sorry that you feel that white nationalists are insufficiently loyal to your Arab homeland, but I don't really give a fuck. You are a parasite no different than the kikes, infiltrating our discussions and turning us against each-other in the service of your middle-eastern tribal interests. Your posting history is evidence that Palestinians need to be exterminated along with their kike cousins.

Attached: yaIcMwD.png (1687x1055, 759.01K)

It isn't exactly unprecedented for jews to pretend to be Nazis, Frank Colin and Dan Burros being the two most well known. I think it's more plausible that he's pretending to agree with "antisemitism" - some of which he might genuinely find funny - than that he's a sincere "anti-Semite" who brought his B'nai B'rith wife onto his podcast.

She was on the show after he had read Culture of Critique, went to AmRen, and supposedly shifted to White nationalism.

It must just be a coincidence that his ideas all "evolved" after he became financially dependent on TDS.

Between the syntax and subject matter of my posts, if you can't tell I'm not Moarpheus, you're unironically autistic, which would explain a lot.

You really must be autistic. Being pro-jew or pro-Israel is unacceptable. TRS was both pro-Israel and pro-Talmud.

Attached: [email protected] (456x560 36.38 KB, 253.53K)

Is this another moarpheus thread where he claims random ass people as jews because of their noses.

Provide proof, proof and proof.

Proof, proof, proof?

Also, not being pro-arab doesn't mean you are pro-jew.

Arabs are a kind of jews.

well, now that i've seen a screenshot dated august 2, 2010 and mike's nose. I'm convinced

wew

Listen to the full segment of the "Rebel Shoah Struggle Session", where the shorter clips, which TRSodomites claim are out context, come from. There's no way to interpret it other than as a jewish man trying to justify his place in White Nationalism.

There's no reason for anyone who's anti-jewish to oppose the Palestinians struggle against jewry, this something everyone in the "movement" understood before the official establishment of the state of Israel until the aut-kike came about, but that's neither here nor there. TRS would explicitly defend Israel, condemn "ZOG people" who would talk about zionist power and influence, and say things like "the destruction of Israel wouldn't be good for anyone". Their old narrative was that the "diaspora" was a problem, but Israel really wasn't.

Attached: Enoch jew admission in context.mp4 (384x288, 13.2M)

Pic related.

Also, notice how Bulbasaur seems to see Eunuch's opinion on the Talmud as authoritative?

Attached: Bulbasaur BASED Israel.png (1477x3340 738.64 KB, 2.56M)

So there's no proof, and it's literal projection.
What fucking struggle?

Do palestinian regularly show up and shoot jews in mass shooting or they just shoot these little rockets and get ass raped by jews back?

And again, why do I have to care about them?

Proof, proof, proof?