Dam, this could actually hit

1 in 7,000 chance. That's not terrible.

From Discover on Google foxnews.com/science/football-field-sized-asteroid-earth.amp

With a chance that good, are government's planning for this?

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_151021134628-asteroid-nasa-file.jpg (1200x675, 74.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.hrtyi.com/ydd6v0tg3k?url_id=0&aff_id=97650&offer_id=3788
youtube.com/watch?v=oqBFmkZuCuk
web.archive.org/web/20190515091833/https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-by-state
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
biblehub.com/isaiah/40-22.htm
translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=iw&text=Sphere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sure hope so. I hope it falls on jew honk city

Would the ocean of the cost be better? The tsunami might take out more jew infested cities?

either that or san francisco, LA, seattle, or portland

What would be ideal is for it to split up on reentry into about six pieces. They could ahem into a couple different coastlines over about a thirty minute span. It would be even better if the chunks could be directed

Why not all four?

how could it?
earth is flat, non rotating plane.
GOD said so.

Attached: IMG_20181019_091508_439.jpg (1110x1342, 518.71K)

I don't think enough damage would be done if the rock broke up

Not terrible? The put your money where your mouth is and stop sliding.

Rolling for Jerusalem

Just shut up, Abrahamite demon cultist.

t.hrtyi.com/ydd6v0tg3k?url_id=0&aff_id=97650&offer_id=3788

check it you goddam niggers!

Attached: nigger.jpg (441x640, 33.67K)

I don’t know man , even into several chunks that thing still carries an enormous amount of kinetic energy and could fuck some shit up

why?
at least i'm not a monkey flying into space, a space monkey.

Attached: quote-he-who-establishes-his-argument-by-noise-and-command-shows-that-his-reason-is-weak-michel-de-montaigne-20-34-99.jpg (850x400, 53.94K)

Fuck that place it’s gay and semetic

This is another Putin attack on America.

Attached: maxine-.jpg (485x340, 41.9K)

more chances than finding a shiny pokemon

You must impeach!

no.
it's jews begging for shekels.
hey hey..
notice us..
give shekels..
our brand is strong..
we are still relevant..

last NASA conference was really pathetic.
First Meeting of the 2019 NASA Advisory Council - youtube.com/watch?v=oqBFmkZuCuk

low budget.
low effort.
low energy.
it was amusing.
couldn't stop feeling sorry for them.

Attached: 1555905144491.jpg (1460x1364, 518.51K)

6 mm? 6 cm? 6 km? 6 gorillion foreskins?

predictions brought to you by the people who brought you dark matter(tm) and dark energy(tm)

Ok, So, when Werner Von Braun (The Nazi rocket guy) died he said that the future would go down like this:

First there would be a massive fearmongering mess about TERRORISM.
Next there would be a massive push about ASTEROIDS
Last there would ba a massive thing about ALIENS

… and in the end it will ALL BE FAKE. Looks like we are on to the asteroids-stage.

Are amatuer astronomers photographing this thing or is this only from some comped "telescope in space" bullshit where they SAY shit is there but we never really know because it is only from a single source?

My guess is there are real aliens and we have a shitload of back-engineered craft and tech.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-06-07 21-22-51.png (499x502, 354.71K)

not portland. even though there are lots of faggots, its our best example of how nice a big city can be if populated almost exclusively by whites

1/7000 is pretty high for this sort of thing. what sort of damage would it do?

Found her husband…

Attached: Hillary Clintons Gyno.png (1028x847 984 KB, 530.01K)

Place your bets for highest jew hit.
web.archive.org/web/20190515091833/https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-by-state

That’s actually a pretty tough choice.

I think new jersey is probably the most concentrated.

Rolling for squashes pissrael.

Nope. Based space rock is because global warming. Based space rock is your fault, user, because you didn't properly sort all the crap in your recycle bins. Now we're doomed.
Upside is this should be good for an interesting apocalyptic death cult or two.

actually, the old testament specifically says the earth is a globe – that's how you know its a jewish lie. the earth is flat… and hollow

i've heard something about NASA/FEMA possible so called asteroid hit in Aug 2019. that's why there were doing these drills last month. it was really pathetic. i watched it for a while just to amuse myself, and oh boy, they were really pathetic. their voices were shaking, talking about bullshit, trying to sell it. it didn't stick really. it was very low effort, low energy. like if they knew they are fucked and they have nothing to sell, to justify their budget.

also something about NASA/FEMA Shaken Fury drills about earth quakes lately.

lots of action. could be fun, as it only implies they know something is up, that we are not supposed to know or they are just trying to be more relevant in goyim's eyes to get more shekels. but i'm not convinced that shekels are the main issue. too much concentrated effort.

Attached: quote-whenever-people-agree-with-me-i-always-feel-i-must-be-wrong-oscar-wilde-31-45-66.jpg (850x400, 52.67K)

yeah?
so why are you delaying the inevitable?
post those verses already.
i'm really interested.

Attached: no-try-again.jpg (650x852, 104.93K)

Yeah ok stfu pagan larp cucks no one cares
Anyways, it'll never hit Earth

mfw I got a 1 in 52,000 weapon drop in Phantasy Star Online on my first try back in the day
mfw this is a cakewalk by comparison

common.
hurry up.
i'm being impatient, so i'll keep posting masons.

Attached: 57446edfc95ae_378161b.jpg (819x656, 155.85K)

I live in NYC, west coast is way more pozzed. It's the ground zero of this shit we're seeing

lol

anyway, the Earth is both flat AND hollow. I bet you don't know how that's possible, do you? Do you know why you don't know? because you're an educated idiot!

I'll give you a hint: four simultaneous days

debate me, bitch

Nothing ever happens, stop believing headlines.

Attached: 1f36b756e829bee8208e057d2ae9d8eaf0d0ada3ad5c2ce63cb61590894d297a.png (1183x810, 1.19M)

Attached: integers.jpg (420x400, 57.82K)

why would i debate with anyone, who doesn't know how to behave in a debate.

Attached: 6966-ula_atlas_v_muos5-michael_deep.jpg (900x600, 204.27K)

4.2 million miles
17X the distance to the moon
the moon is still the larger danger at this point.

i'm waiting for those verses.
rockets into space..
YEAAH!!!

Attached: 10CHISRO-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 105.12K)

Earth is flat
All vaccines are good
Climate change by humans is real
trust the jews

All these articles are just click bait.
But if an asteroid that size did hit, it could do some damage.

Attached: 70c0a731aa938c7dec9a08df6b5bae98e5f27692db0f98359cfa53cbe46f61f6.png (940x960, 220.35K)

ROOCKKEEETTSSS!!!
LETS ALL BUURNNN!!!

Attached: Proton_rocket_moved_into_vertical_position4-682x1024.jpg (682x1024, 115.16K)

another educated idiot running and hiding

flat earth is distraction from hollow earth you retards

and all that absolutely nonsensical bullshit is a distraction from reality

I hope it hits Israel #MAGAconDACA

Lol

still waiting for those verses..

Attached: cdnii_lmf_d2009_41i_large.jpg (574x944, 160.06K)

I got trips twice in a row today, and nobody checked'em. I'm not over it.

Attached: 8c1723cd007210f0cac24f0387f7123f6ac3969264a60132a5a9d636b61f293b.gif (454x250, 7.43M)

if dubs it hits the mudcube

Out of all the potential misses available, yours was outstanding.

great job with the detection spacecucks, ice age soon

They can spray it with white paint to deflect its orbit, right? What's Bill Nye's opinion on this pressing matter? We've only got

Just as he predicted.

Attached: 1550947219578.png (970x9998, 1.9M)

we can guide it to hit the planet with memetic energy

it's a concept, framework, abstraction.
it's a structure of symbolism that form a meaning.
it is not the same as looking at painting.
it's more like learning a math, which is made from interaction geometric structures so called symbols.
it just takes years and effort.

i'm surprised that someone is paying attention anyways.
but i've lost interest.
it gets really boring after all those years.
i need a job.
picking up strawberries again looks tempting.

Attached: 1000_545_1495724433-2048.jpg (1000x545, 152.6K)

Space is fake and gay.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (504x337 576.55 KB, 384.77K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x483, 268.05K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x250, 38.77K)

A strike on Hawaii would decimate those cities and a lot of antmen.

(checked)
It’s what they get for trying to put a holohoax memorial on the moon.

>Dr (((Rosin)))
It does sound reasonable tbh.

You are terrible at physics. Most jew infestations are close enough on large strike would be ideal. With a split up a lot of energy would dissipate and chunks would be more likely to break up in the atmosphere.

East coast has way more kikes, plus if (((wallstreet))) and (((the Fed))) were vaporized so is all fiat thus worldwide DOTR begins.

Wtf those niggers tryed to do what???

cute

alright..
i can continue..
if you insist..

Attached: CERN_atlas_big.jpg (1600x1042, 648.67K)

Attached: Finish the holocaust.jpg (500x946, 139.03K)

should one continue?
nah..

Attached: coupole-fresques-cathedrale-santa-maria-del-fiore-florence-14.jpg (1700x1275, 527.85K)

better than almost any other gambling odds tbh. JACKPOT

please continue kind sir

Four targets to destroy zong in THE USA!:federal reserve bank of new york,fort knox,The Pentagon and the white house.
Anons is this Accurate?

rolling for jew yawk city impact

You sissy. Don't wake us up for anything less than 1%
If calculations show it getting too close nuke the shit out of one side of it. Easy peasy.>>13369216

where can i find more information? i keep scratching the surface but cant find where to dig deeper

Attached: 7d4bdcbcb5ae6f5da31b16af32cc9e2366a073488c341b203ea34c03b10c392d.png (1020x717, 1000.31K)

why?
it's just pictures and conjectures.
you will be able to do the same, if you refuse to be spoon-feeded all the time.

my advice is to read the BIBLE and dwell in joy.
GOD can end it all anytime.
i don't understand, why do they bother with all this theater, while they are aware of it.
it's borderline pathetic.

there is nothing else more important in your life, than to read the BIBLE and reflect upon your life.
i'm absolutely serious.
read the BIBLE.
read the BOOK.

Attached: 63XrVo.png (645x773, 11.39K)

This is Jew news so I seriously doubt anything will happen but dear god please throw us a bone. Please if this is real divert the asteroid so it hits Isreal or a Jew infested shithole city like New York or L.A

Jupiter generally sucks those up.
Or Saturn.

Impact energy estimated at 660 kton. No big deal, broken windows at worst, maybe some bloody eardrums. gg.

space rocks never hit with damaging force. they break up in the high atmosphere due to heat, friction and tidal forces. they are not solid rocks. they are effectively loose piles of dust and boulders.

a-user…. this is embarassing

difference between schizophrenia and autism.

Kek, astroid stage.
How fucking funny is this shit hahahahahaha.

kek. you DO realize that's more than an order of magnitude greater than the Hiroshima & Nagasaki detonations combined? If if strikes, say, on Beverly Hills for instance, the results will be historical and glorious :^).

If the last asteroid to hit the earth killed the dinosaurs, doesn't science prove that another such disaster could potential bring at least some dinosaurs back to life

Attached: Godzilla_1965.png (400x358, 291.47K)

i've read the bible, u want me to read it again?

1 in 7000 is pretty terrible actually, especially when you only have one chance.

Isaiah 40:22 and some debate about it.
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere

TealDeer : Most translations seem to indicate a sphere, but it's not 100%.

Douay-Rheims

Wycliffe's_Bible

why would they omit the compass in the discussion..

Attached: gospodski47-min.jpeg (200x283, 16.29K)

Still smaller than a number of warheads currently in the stockpiles of the US and Russia, and far from the largest explosions on earth (Tsar Bomba for human made, the dinosaur killing meteor or some supervolcano from the early period of the planet's existence for natural.)

It would also likely explode in the atmosphere, and the odds alone will tell you it'll almost certainly explode over the ocean, Siberia, one of the great deserts of the world, or other uninhabited locations.
The Tunguksa event was around 30 times greater in magnitude, and likely killed absolutely no one. Maybe a lost Siberian.

memeing for israeli impact

not gonna happen

CHECKED!

take two: jew york?

memeing for the entire race of semites globally due to seme freakish and yet unknown viral pathogen carried on the rock.

(checked)
Incoming fag rock with a unicorn passenger

Jerusalem burns

Not the user you're waiting for but Isaih 40 declares the Earth to be a globe.

biblehub.com/isaiah/40-22.htm

Now look at this: translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=iw&text=Sphere

the circle
ח֣וּג (ḥūḡ)
Noun - masculine singular construct
Strong's Hebrew 2329: Vault, horizon

חוּג - circle, class, ring, orb, sphere, tropic

Literally the word sphere translates into the same hebrew word used in Isiah 40.

Furthermore… en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

A Greek has already calculated the circumference of the Earth and determined it to be a sphere well before Jesus was born.

All the parts people interpret as supporting some kind of "flat Earth model" are being twisted. The Bible plainly states in Isiah 40 that the Earth is a sphere.

Gene Ray, is that you?

I see you have unlocked the mysteries of the Time Cube.

Educated stupid idiots will never know these feels.