We should promote Straight Pride

8 chan took the rainbow from the gays, now let's take PRIDE from them. Ideas Anons? How can we put the gsys back in their place?

Attached: 12045-straight-pride.jpg (500x499, 130.2K)

Straight pride, family pride and white pride. We should celebrate all things that are good and wholesome to combat the evil satanists worship of degeneracy

Zig Forums do your duty and mock the gays.

Attached: 1555271537645m.jpg (1024x813, 99.33K)

Why not promote faggotry to non-whites instead so they breed less?

Attached: shutterstock_56453545-750x500.jpg (750x500, 100.17K)

This is a distraction. Target the gays or they will destroy us all.

pretty low energy. gay pride is just flipping the shame aspect, and imitating gay pride is just biting the bait
you either do 'autism pride' or 'down syndrome pride' and make a mental illness acronym like lgbtxyz, or you accelerate gay pride into showing the world what they really are "wow so proud of being a genetic dead end"

Attached: queer pressure trans kid edu.png (1010x1083 77.45 KB, 187.55K)

I honestly wouldn't mind the trannies if it were only the super-cute traps who transitioned, but there's these overwhelming amounts of ugly monstrosities, not just men but even ugly little boys who try and do it and it's just this horrible failure and I mean fuck, if your soul is a girl can't you just realize you'll not be cute with our current technology and just wait until they can build some kind of hot cyborg body to transplant your brain into like Ghost in the Shell or some braindead lady like in Huxley's "I Will Fear No Evil"? The technology just isn't there, you may as well just be a dude and just admire female beauty in those who can pull it off. Maybe choose female avatars in online gaming. But realize you look disgusting and stop trying IRL, some can do it, some just can't.

Attached: WanderingSon.jpg (1280x720, 451.15K)

aren't there a bunch of 'altright traps' somewhere on the internet?
crazy is as crazy does

Attached: D2ulV3uUgAARZgn.jpg (720x742 141.68 KB, 124.73K)

the reason why they're so against straight pride is because it's just one small step away form white pride. think about it; if we can get people doing straight pride amidst all of the pro-lgbt stuff, imagine how easy it would be to get to a simple "white pride" amidst the other 11 months out of the year where we're bombarded with pro-subhuman sentiments?
this is why we should be pushing for straight pride. it's new and has less baggage than white pride despite being on the same level.
going to straight pride and then to white pride is two easy side steps whereas going directly to white pride is one large upward step that's difficult to do.

I actually have self pride so I don't need to try like a crazy person to prove to everyone..

You're really lowering the bar for yourself aren't you.

sounds like it could provide some amusement.

Does kek approve?

anti slide bump

For maximum effect we need to combine memes
Straight pride with "THEIR" flag
'I thought you guys were about diversity, whats the problem?'
'You have your parade,we have ours, enough room on the rainbow'
'Whoah so you're saying you get SPECIAL privileges? Check your privilege and realize straight people are people too and they have rights too'
'Don't you think you're being abit close-minded right now? Why not both parades always? That way nobody is unhappy!'
'If you don't want your kids around OUR parade why do they have to be at YOURS?'
'I thought gay people were more accepting since they know how it is to be persecuted'
'Why does the gay parade get more funding? They have private companies supporting them, UNFAIR!! EQUALIZE THE ODDS'
'So what you're saying is you want to cancel straight pride because "it's your month" seems selfish and self-centered doesn't it?'
'Why do you get any more right than we get?'

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (187x255, 34.85K)

This tbh

Sorry to burst your bubble traps will not be alive in the new world. They will be eradicated with the rest of the filth.

PRIDE IS THE FOUNTAIN OF ALL WICKEDNESS
don't fall into the trap

That's the point: it's not a trap set for us.

Attached: trapped.png (640x480, 401.07K)

This.
"Straight pride" is retarded. It also legitimizes sodomite pride by setting the two things on the same level (as just two alternatives).

No, no we shouldn't. It would be much better to bring back good old fashioned Homosexual Shame.

By exterminating them and throwing their bodies in the peat bog, just like granddad used to do.