My recent reflections have resulted in one fundamental question - why do we need freedom? And a few more...

My recent reflections have resulted in one fundamental question - why do we need freedom? And a few more, which result from it - why do people stubbornly strive for it, even though they never fully gain it? Does freedom lead to happiness? Is being free in any particular way ennobling in itself? If I commit suicide of my own free will, will it be any better death than if I were stabbed in a dark alley? Is death with an empty stomach under a bridge free more worthy of desire than working for death as a black slave on a cotton plantation? On the other hand, our freedom will always be limited by something, even if only by external conditions. In practice, I am free only to what is physically possible. I can't start waving my hands and end up rising up in the air, even if I have such fanaticism. I can't even do everything I want to do with other people, because their freedom restricts my freedom.
And if the pursuit of freedom is actually an immanent part of the human personality, doesn't freedom turn into a torment that we can't get rid of?

Personally, I can't help but notice a point in Huley's "New World of Wonderfulness" - Freedom is ineffective and unpleasant. Freedom is a round stake in a square hole.

Attached: images.jpg (311x162, 9.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english-with-fun.com/tv-show/black_mirror_2011/season/3/episode/1
archive.org/details/Falling.Down.1993
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freedom doesn't exist, we know that now more than ever thanks to science although we knew it too from religion hence fate so it's an oxymoron issue.

Congrats. Shill posts usually just bore me, some are even amusing.
Your post is the first in a long time which genuinely disgusts me.

Attached: 458599f74a1e05852a929905bc482ca0d2baf8ac0bbb6936738a85a83bae1678.jpeg (255x143, 12.3K)

Why does it disgust you ?

Because it has many logical fallacies and matters of preference, if you really wanted you could give up your freedom like that 1 guy who works for North Korea, or just eat chips at home freely.
Matter of preference, see?

Is right.
Freedom/free will is just something you talked yourself into having to validate your choices, if you want to get technical you could argue it’s all “fate” but I don’t consider the ACTUAL choice between sitting on your ass eating chips or training “fate”, thus the only REAL freedom you have is the choice between action and inaction (not the content of said actions). A serf who is basically a slave could CHOOSE to not work and get punished as a result or he could CHOOSE to do as he is told;not really that free anyways but the destinction between your action or inactions is what decides your “fate” of being kicked to death by your owner or beaten unconscious for not working hard enough.

Tl;dr give in to your urge to shoot an arrow at some faggot minecraft politician since it’s your fate anyways

Now:Kill yourself for this waste of time thread in which I choose to waste mine aswell reported and saged lel

Ride the Tiger - Evola

Attached: culture2evola2.jpg (1020x580, 156.96K)

Hell is other people. I take orders from no one. Freedom is the most important thing you have.

People who "stubbornly" strive for freedom aren't striving for omnipotence. They're not looking to fly. Simply put, they believe in self-determination.

You can no longer commence with this thread

See /polar/

Because we're neither barbarians nor zoo animals.

Are you sure ?
See how an excess of freedom look like in for example Brazil .

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 142.89K)

We need freedom because one of the main ways we have value is by the impact we have on the world. Freedom means we have the ability to make choices and respond to things outside of our control in a way that suits us and/or others.
If we don't have freedom to choose what we want, the "choices" and actions we make have less value. It's like being forced to give an apology when we don't want to. It has little value.
It could be. You could say the man under the bridge failed to survive, but at least he had a chance to save his life. The negro slave killed by his work did not have that choice or chance.
That is not an issue of freedom. That is an issue of what is possible in reality. Do not conflate the two.

to live requires power
power that is given to you is not true power, and comes with strings attached that is power over you
without freedom, you are not human

What's the alternative? Having someone pick for you?

And what do you think the kind of democratic "freedom" you're referring to is?
Most men and women, when given "freedom", don't know what to do with it. As Evola said, they demanded to be released from their chains, not understanding that those "chains" did not bind them, but sustained them.
A man is truly happy when he serves a master, in his proper station, according to his abilities, not above, and not below.
The same applies to women. Woman is happy when she has a master. Women now are "free" and have never been more miserable.
What do they do with their "freedom"? Start new branches of science? New flourishing arts? Produce volumes of music and dance? Raise large and fertile families? Innovate technology?
No, they buy consumer items, use other consumer items to make videos about how they removed the packaging from the items in their "haul", and worry about how much attention they are getting.
This is your "freedom".
Freedom to be a meaningless atom.

The "freedom" of our quantity-based modern society, is the same sort of "freedom" an atom attains when it stops being a part of a solid and enters the gaseous phase.
Unbound, no longer part of a whole, wildly flying through space and colliding momentarily with other "free" atoms of gas.
But it's "free" - before it was stuck in a role, part of a gear, part of a sword, part of a gun, part of a masterpiece painting, part of a radio set. Serving a purpose, in its proper station, in a proper hierarchy, in a proper structure.
But it was a prisoner!
Now it is free.
FREE TO BE AN INCONSEQUENTIAL ATOM

But what is the meaning of life if you are not exceptional in any way, if you do not look exceptional, if you do not have exceptional talent, if you were not born in a special way?
place, you don't have any special skills, or you don't have a bigger goal in life?

Such a person derives meaning by excelling in their proper station, as part of a whole, under a leader they can admire, and commanding those below them who are similarly in their proper station.
This is how society always functioned, modern "freedom" is a blip on the radar of history.

Instead of "freedom to do" I like to think of it in terms of "freedom from what?". The word only takes form in any given context.
There is no single eternal freedom.
If there is such an eternal truth, then in practice it would go hand in hand with a kind of lack of discrimination(discerning).
"Freedom to do" is like those retards who defend the rich because they might win the lottery.

You become part of a "bigger goal" by being part of a whole.
The number of men who can serve at the apex is a few per generation. Everyone else realises their full potential by serving as a part of something greater. In fact even the top man is only great by virtue of his position in the whole.
Without the lower echelons, he is nothing.
This is tradition.
This is Imperium.
This is what Evola and Guenon called tradition.
You cannot be more than you are, and so your prime position comes from finding your niche in the whole. There you find meaning.
This "everyone is equal and free to do anything", is not liberty, it is hell for most people.

But ordinary people are already getting less and less needed, after all, an ordinary factory in Europe or in America can be moved to another country with cheaper ones

workers somewhere in Asia, about the future automation of production not to mention - the robot will be able to work 24 hours / 7 days in the week and will not

ask for raise. The situation will probably end up on benefits allowing vegetation for unnecessary masses (cheaper than the huge police). The US is already going

this way,but in his own way - USA has largest number of prisoners in the world, but the result is the same - the state maintaining vegetation of unnecessary population. There is nothing to please. People they will soon become unnecessary, at least the majority. That will be the final stage of capitalism.

Attached: logo_owinfs_red.png (230x225, 17.45K)

The lack of "special skills" is a symptom of our modern consumerist society.
Those at the helm do not want men to have particular skills, whether that expertise is making shoes, cutting stones, commanding armies or growing crops.
They want a homogeneous, unskilled mass of office workers, who buy their distinction, who select differentiation through their consumer choices, through the clothes they wear, through the games they play, through the cars they drive.
In a healthy society, a man is defined by his role and his mastery of it.
A master carpenter, or even a master ditch digger, is inconceivably more actualized than someone who defines himself through purchases, fashion and consumer goods.

You are describing the logical conclusion of materialism.
When you kill god, this is what happens.
Read Evola and Guenon.

And I should add, as explained by Jordan Peterson himself, the globalist endgame is a Brazilification of the entire planet.
Brazil was their testbed.
Genetic advantages are to be erased through consumer surgical and pharmaceutical options.
No longer is a woman born beautiful - beauty is going to be a consumer choice.
You become beautiful through the use of surgery and make up.
Therefore genetics becomes irelevant, and the capitalist/consumerist market prevails again.
You can see this in the pushing of the "Hollywood" surgical look. Sculpted faces, huge jaws, modified noses, botox, heavy make up.
They have defined a new standard of "beauty" through Hollywood movies and conditioning.
So even a woman born beautiful will now need heavy makeup or surgery to match the new form of "beauty", which can be said to resemble an "alien".
Think Angelina Jolie.
This is commercialization of beauty, no one born with an advantage.
Peterstein admitted this, and has been heavily involved in the cosmetics industry as a consultant.
The uptake of cosmetic surgery by men was unforeseen, but the opportunity has not been lost. The "MtF" market is a whole new business, now men born scrawny and weak can remodel themselves as women, and instead of being sexual outcasts, can become the focal point of interest in the new beauty paradigm.
And so, the commercial and the social interests of the jew converge again. As they gain monetarily, they also gain socially and culturally by rendering the White phenotype, and heritage meaningless.

Slavery has always been a cheaper alternative to workers. The fact that there was a period, and an industrial revolution at all, is that a moral decision was made to put an end to it. Once relativism sets in, once that moral foundation slips away, then of course slavery would make its way back under a different name. I'm not all that surprised that your rando libertarian would shriek about things like punitive tariffs against nations that labor gets exported to because the working conditions are the next thing to slavery. All the cucks care about it prices of goods and nothing else.

Does it means that Huxley had right ?

And in the future people will be deprived of individuality and ambition, There will be a only one world government that he
would provide to the world of stability. People wouldnt ever wants something they could not get. They will have a similar worldview and mentality, they will ride the same cars, they will be living in the same homes or apartments, they will have the same entertainment, They will be living in a state of blissful ignorance about
passions and strong emotions . They will be so conditioned that they would practically be unable to act otherwise than they should ?

Attached: bbaaa4e073c874445a82a8fd6a5862acce2229485778fa8cea7bd1696a772ea9.jpg (342x515, 34.35K)

Modernity should not mean thoughtless copying of foreign patterns and forgetting about cultural roots.
If it were the case that "Conservatives want to keep the world and order", Europe would stay in place for nearly 1800-1900 years of the monarchy, nothing would happen here, and as we know, a lot has happened here, and this is the most important thing: to this day it affects the whole world. It was Europe that was the centre of the world, the centre of culture, of principles, etc. It was Europe that was the centre of the world.

Meanwhile, true conservatism is not against change, but only against revolutionary change.
The opposite of conservatism is progressiveness, not rationalism. It may be rational to look carefully at cultural and social "innovations" instead of mass experiments on people. Who should explain to me what is rational in the liberalisation of access to drugs in a situation where there is still a lack of reliable, long-term studies of their impact on the social system (and not only on the individual).

Another example: a retreat from conservatism results in an increase in the number of divorces and children growing up in single-parent families…. The negative consequences of personality on a mass scale are obvious, but the songwriters of progress will be happy to know for sure and think about some (state, and how!) systemic prosthesis. This alleged progress does not seem to me to be very good.
…obvious… Because it certainly has nothing to do with rationality. I would prefer some real solution to social problems, the revolution never built anything (not counting guillotines, camps and camps). Almost all revolutions were based on anger, revenge and fear, and did not bring any real changes. The revolution of wisdom, knowledge and reason, that would be something, unfortunately, nothing of this kind announces such a revolution.

Attached: images1.jpg (295x171, 9.63K)

Try harder.

The audacity of these niggers. If you don't know why you should wipe your ass after taking a shit don't go online and proudly state your ignorance nigger.

Attached: pepebookcover15roadsidednadeposits.png (800x1296, 46.72K)

Have you ever tried to learn a skill and failed repeatedly before mastering it, or been in an argument with someone who KNEW that they were right and you were wrong despite the fact that they were indeed wrong and you were correct?
The most important reason for freedom is the right to be wrong. To fail and to try again. Without the freedom to be wrong, you must always be correct and can never question or doubt the accepted truth. You cannot ask the hard questions, and so you cannot learn. Because you cannot be wrong, you also cannot ever be right. Without freedom you can only be correct: the zeitgeist cannot be challenged because the challenging idea is wrong from the zeitgeist perspective, so without the right to be wrong, the zeitgeist silences the wrongthinker.
For the Christcucks, in the story of Eden, God exiled Adam and Eve from his garden for disobedience and for being afraid and ashamed of themselves and of God. Because shame is not love. Did God rage, and demand that they love Him, or did he set them free- so that they might come to love Him of their own free will and accord?
We must, for this same reason, never forget that Liberty is not an end in and of itself. Freedom valued only for it's own sake quickly becomes selfish greed and savage cowardice and in this way ensures it's own downfall.

Attached: 1933df389cc29843e1f50dc5d7c3d18e03c5eb8f6b835c0db9d221c2e6bf9d96.gif (160x160, 480.29K)

Would you be happy as my personal slave?

The obsession with freedumbz comes from liberalism. It is only of primary importance in the liberal worldview. In other worldviews, it takes a backseat. You seem confused about it probably because you are still trapped in the paradigm of liberalism. Look outside: not only is it not necessary but the presupposition of liberalism has been leveraged against us. Simply look no further than trannyrights, fagrights, POCrights, humanrights, globalisation, all the things which are consuming our very being. No, we do not need freedom and only the libertarians here will disagree because they come from the liberal tradition.

It depends on how you're going to treat me.

Well, if we're talking from the perspective of idealism, then it's simply a necessity, to a degree, due to lived experience. It isn't possible for an outside source to determine perfectly what someone else's desires are or how to fulfill them. Obvious, as we know from degeneracy, one cannot be left to decide them entirely on their own either, but there has to be some amount of respect given to their personal freedom or it will be your undoing.

A good example that mirrors this is a healthy family. Parents can't just stick a knife to their kids' throats and tell them exactly what to do every day, with no ability for them to take exception. If they do this, the child will resent them and want to undo them. At the same time, if the parents give the child no direction and no rules, they will feel unwanted and probably undo themselves instead. You can't fully disregard the concepts duty or freedom.

go away you gay gook

op is a loser

Honestly, I'd make a comparatively benevolent slave-master. I'm a very empathetic person and I'm not naturally sadistic. However, were you a slave you wouldn't have a choice in how I treated you. I could even sell you to someone who was not as tender hearted as I am.
I'd wager that you would find the experience of being owned somewhat humiliating and unpleasant.

What if the future and my life in the future won't be any better? I am slowly beginning to feel frustrated, I am beginning to feel that I will never fulfill my dreams. I am starting to feel in society like main character in this episode of Black Mirror.

Just like in this episode of this serial:

english-with-fun.com/tv-show/black_mirror_2011/season/3/episode/1

I'm starting to get scared that my frustration will end even worse like for main character in this movie:

archive.org/details/Falling.Down.1993

Attached: Life-001-296x210.jpg (296x210, 5.47K)

If a dictator like Mugabe told the Wright brothers to be pimps for him, the world would be a very different place right now.

Mugabe was born in 1924

Depends what you want to be free from.
It's good to be free from the kikes, because otherwise you'll get wiped out.
It's not good to be free from obligations, because you would get enslaved by the kikes.

Go away Afrimerican professor of nigger history month. For trying to contribute something substantial, give yourself some cotton candy.

We really only "need" enough freedom not to feel like we're trapped in skinner boxes. The fundamental quality that matters in life is happiness/pleasure/fulfillment on a long term, comprehensive scale. Hedonistic transhumanism now; heaven on Earth.

Freedom is a connotation which people seek in order to change a lack they have.

wtf, i just finished watch this. weird watching a dub right after

watching

Attached: D7aE7G1W4AAeiTD.png (904x628, 116.19K)

Because there is nothing better and more valuable than the man himself and his life. Whoever makes himself the best of himself will achieve the greatest possible fulfilment in life. The true vocation of man is to become the best possible, and thus to embody within himself the ideal of humanity. And this ideal is focused on development - a fulfilled person is a person who makes full use of his or her development possibilities.

The sense of life is the state of perfection and harmony of thinking and action, which leads a person to the heights of his possibilities,

Modernity, on the other hand, with its apotheosis of man, has changed everything. Modern man is affirmed as he is. Already at the starting point he thinks that he is good enough and does not need development, fulfillment in his life. Otherwise, he could not be considered in his own eyes as equal to other people.

Therefore, instead of overcoming himself and becoming someone else (better form of himself), he has to be himself, to be and remain who he is. For me, the value of human life is not closed in reproducing the same forms and schematics, but it requires going beyond to something new.

In addition, I would risk saying that true liberals are almost exclusively found among the conservatives.

In other words: someone is a true liberal, advocates as much freedom as possible, and advocates as little state intervention as possible, is against social engineering. There are assumptions that the liberal society, i.e. with little state interference, is a liberal society.
is conducive to conservative attitudes.

I dont want a revolution, not even a moral one, I have nothing against tradition. I want changes, both economic and social, based on individualism and the autonomy of the individual, that is, what has always been foundations of the success of North America and Europe

No, leftist. These days Freedom with a capital F is a synonym for Liberty with a capital L. They are a pleasant sounding tautology that masks malicious intent to subvert actual freedoms. Freedom is not a thing that majestically floats in the aether and makes people happy or morally justified. Freedom is a concept. That concept always has an object, either freedom to something or freedom from something. When you name the object of the freedom, then an actual discussion can take place.

For example

Attached: Young Tonka-No Hook Freestyle (official audio)-oxpleCy4DPk.mp4 (1280x720, 8.82M)

Freedom for me to do whatever i want according to my views, while never allowing any freedom for those from other races or who have opposite views (leftists) to do anything that they want to. There is nothing wrong in fighting to achieve that. And if by any means it becomes impossible to achieve, the second best option is to destroy everything, so the other races and those that oppose my views won't have anything for themselves.

protip freedom doesn't exist.

The founding fathers argued for decentralized authority so if anyone fucked up and went all /god don't exist 'n u gotta get a divorce/ to the rest of the country then the rest of the people could be like mmmmm no, u can try to force us tho.

militias are mandatory for decentralized authority standing armies are golem for yews to carrot and stick

you are the only person in control of yourself.
Deal with the situation you have and if it causes you too much suffering then start down a different path.
You were born in the system you were and you can't change that.
But you might be able to get pretty good at it. Enough to fuck off into the woods or get neet bux from yewtoob for saying funny things to depressed people.

Attached: 30 shekels.png (857x482, 485.51K)

Because of malice, negligence and/or incompetence of those who would otherwise decide for you.

- If there's a threat, what good is the government's hiding of it (to keep you calm) and happy if their information-hiding makes you even more paranoid.
- What good is your best friend's effort to find you a girl if you're gay.
- What good is some group's protection of you - keeping you in place - if you want to see the world?
- How should even a game company know what game to make for you? Make one yourself.
- Political correctness is supposed to protect everyone, but if it limits freedom of speech by removing internet anonymity, how will you warn your peers there's a power grab?

Sounds giving up freedom only gives your power to someone who doesn't understand your needs as well as you.

But sometimes I just explode of aggresion and frustration . For example 3 months ago I strike at the face the man who was member of Antifa and shout at his face what I am thinking about him and about Antifa.

I am not Jew , I even dont like Jews.