The Great YouTube Purge of June The 5th 2019

As I’m sure many of you already know, recently countless Alt-Right, Traditionalist, and White Nationalist YouTube channels were permanently deleted form YouTube. Among those channels are Varg/Thulean Perspective, UKIPer, The Great Order, among many, many others.

This purge may still be ongoing, and many of your favourite political YouTube channels may still be at risk. If you don’t watch YouTube you should still be concerned about the fact that this greatly diminishes our reach the spread of our ideas.

Do your best to support any and all content creators that support us and/or our ideas, wither they do so knowingly or not, wither or not they were affected by this purge or the doubtless purges to come. Subscribe to alternative creators on their alternative platforms, donate shekels to their PayPal or Subscribe Star accounts if you believe them to be beneficial for our movement and you have the funds to do so, make memes and spread awareness about said channels and the purge.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ9qH61OfOA

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0oPnWbEFY

bitchute.com/channel/thuleanperspective/

Attached: 0675E2EB-39D6-4670-9BE1-28DDB4E897AC.jpeg (465x621, 90.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/business/article/YouTube-to-remove-thousands-of-videos-pushing-13942220.php
archive.is/PbjAM
theredelephants.com/email-leaks-show-journalist-reportedly-emailed-chase-bank-to-get-conservatives-banned-and-it-worked/
archive.fo/FuHzO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poor gatekeeping ecelebs who say what I want to hear but mysteriously never mention Jews

The best thing you can do is download their videos, and upload them to youtube once again. Preferably with original titles. YouTube can't stop multiple people mirroring the same video. Make it your mission to see to it that YouTube cannot control their own platform. Make it clear that they only way YouTube will get to censor is by deleting the website entirely. Remember, we are at war here…

Varg names the Jew in many of his videos, and even has few dedicated to them. Besides not everything can or should be about the Jews, because to put it simply that’s how you scare away normalfags and make yourself out to be nothing more than another “evil neon-nazi.”

People should get introduced to our ideas through YouTube, and then they can dig deeper and then they can find out who is behind everything. The last thing we need is bunch of loud retards ranting about the Jews on YouTube. This is a step by step process, if you rush things you only end up scaring people away.

no normal person is going to watch a welfare white trash retard who is a convicted arsonist and murderer and suddenly start questioning the way of things

You mean the guy who had well over 300,000 subscribers, and was possibly the biggest voice on YouTube that holds anything close to our views?

As I said steps. No one starts of with Varg for the same reason that no one starts of watching Millennial Woes, but these are important steps down the road to this site.

You may be “100% Jew wise,” but the average person gets spooked when you so much as talk about gay marriage or segregation/freedom of association from a non-politically correct perspective.

I’m not interested in the vast majority of YouTube channels either, but I recognise that they’re a important tool in spreading our ideas.

Please learn to use this website. If you are replying to shills, you are wasting time. Literally, the only thing this guy cares about is making you thrown in the towel. Just filter him.

You're the one that needs to learn to use this site. This isn't cuckchan where eceleb drama is a hot topic.

Fair enough, I won’t filter him, but I’ll stop taking his bait.

Fuck off, alt-kike. Millennial Woes is a homosexual.

very, very obvious goalpost moving

I agree with and would add – purges like this are good, the soft martyrdom leads to a re-invigoration in the belief, amplifies its intensity across society. It makes normies uncomfortable, which is good for us. It doesn't really matter if these are all alt-lite or alt-kike or if this is just wasteful e-celeb drama or anything like that.

The fact that soft targets are being (soft) purged makes it even better. Normies don't give a shit if based Hitlerists are getting purged, but they see their favorite gay or jewish "dissident" get owned and suddenly they are uncomfortable. Normies must be made to feel uncomfortable.

Problem is why are you using the word eceleb like a nigger calling someone racist? You can't possibly be that buttpained cause people were putting content on a video sharing site can you?

I suggest using Bitchute more often despite the search function being retarded at the moment.

Also, Varg has a new channel called the Will of Wodanar, his wife still has hers, and he still has his Russian captioned channel for backup.

Either way, I recommend using Bitchute more often and I hope a swarm of angry Turkic-Iranian vegan THOTs storms YT HQ.

God bless Nasim Aghdam. Patron saint of free speech.

Attached: Saint Nasim.png (792x1095, 2.2M)

Back in the day, there were saints for every cause. If you were afraid your shoes would fall apart you'd pray for the saint of cobblers.

Today, we must pray for saint Nasim, the saint of free speech. Please, saint Nasim, exterminate all google employees so that we may rid the world of their evil. Exterminate the jews as well, just in case, amen.

Attached: Shrine to Nasim.jpg (3000x2143, 908.41K)

Hereby a solution is proposed: flood the servers with so much autogenerated non-content that they have no other choice but to fully verify each and every video with human eyes before allowing it to face the public. Force them to shut down their entire website by their own hand.

My name is David, quit being a faggot

Tragically, she did not take the right kind of vitamin supplements because they were not vegan enough so the part of her brain that regulated aiming decayed.

Hopefully the next swarm will take such supplements so that they can aim better and those shotguns will reduce the need for such precision.

This. The best thing these civnat kiketubers can do for our cause is get unpersoned. They thought that as long as they didn't name the jew, the precious shekels would keep flowing. They were wrong.

Attached: nasim_hero.jpg (847x960, 186.06K)

who cares about ecelebs. they removed all the good holocaust docs

No YouTube video ever turned anybody raciiiiiiiisssssssssssss or anti-racist but the very fact that things like this happen are a bigger catalyst for people to look into things than anything else. The entire digital cold war is the message not the petty YouTube videos.

reminder that they did this in lieu of the d-day anniversary

nice
ESCALATE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
i like oldshcool ns gore vids'
but not cheap philosophers of eternal talk about all around
cmon fuckers
5% whites left
blow up this world fuckin

i have seen your pasta before, please take out the reddit space

This sounds funny enough to be worth trying, but I doubt it'll work.

Reminding people

Attached: meanwhile-in-vatican5.JPG (968x681 17.82 KB, 55.96K)

Attached: meanwhile-in-vatican9.JPG (388x257 21.72 KB, 15.71K)

Fuck, Cultured Thug has been taken down!
Check him out if you’re a newfag

Foot fetish?

damn he thicc

Do you mind explaining to me what Reddit has to do with anything especially "Reddit space?"

This. Can it be done robotically?

Zig Forums is a board of peace so It would be a great tragedy, but looks like a strategic position for a curb stomping.

I miss the "Quest" days when he was more hardcore. The "Prothink Radio Worldwide" shows he used to do with Mike Delaney and "Goyim Pride" were better than any of the gay aut-right podcasts of today.

Varg had nothing to do with me confronting the JQ, in fact I usually dismiss pagan edgelords outright. But why piss on an ally?

Heill Óðinn, sæll Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæll Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæll Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæll Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæll Óðinn

Heil Óðiiinn….. heeeeeil óðiiiiinn

he really has been reaching lately and frankly call him self out.

last video there he went on odin and dna or some stupid shit… basically a crypto christian..

my god odin has to adhere to the same rules as mortals, it's the norns… he even know how he is going to die…Fenri is going to get him and there is nothing he can do, this is why he is troubled… nomatter what he can't change this outcome… fenris will kill him, no matter what he does… that's why odin is troubled… he can't change it!

Attached: amerimutt1.JPG (321x324, 16.89K)

not to be a missionoary or anything…

but we believe that there are 3 main norns, urd, verdande and skuld

when a child is born… they weave the web of that child and predicts the outcome… so your way to get to end… that's your choice in that web, but outcome? no… that's already been decided. this is faith… and it also applies to odin and what confuses and enrages him…. even he has to adhere to this… no matter what he does… fenris is going to get him… because that has been decided…

Her spirit lives on and round two will begin in about thirty min or
Depending of traffic

rusnesk

uuh and I realized just now… it's some christian holliday tomorrow.. why do I not got any beer? Yes russia, I am looking at you.

holiday
no beer
my god..

oooh wait a minute! I found one!

I just hope the jews haven't been urinating in this one, just to rub it in your face

sip sip..

no clear! it's beer

this is for you! Vingþhor!

and if you are russian and reading this thread

you do realize you are lit big sweden right?
meaning that in this post communist world, when you finally come back to us..

norway is going to treat you like such, you do realize this right?

but don't worry it's just brotherly love

Now I feel old

sfgate.com/business/article/YouTube-to-remove-thousands-of-videos-pushing-13942220.php
archive.is/PbjAM
>(((Joan Donovan PhD)))

Chinamen are coming for your 'job', Joe.
You won't be able to 'fit in', Joe.
It won't end the way you think it will, Mr. 'PhD'.

Attached: jdjd-spam-and-communism.jpg (700x700 53.35 KB, 269.35K)

theredelephants.com/email-leaks-show-journalist-reportedly-emailed-chase-bank-to-get-conservatives-banned-and-it-worked/
archive.fo/FuHzO

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-07-at-1.48.40-PM.png (1004x684, 401.3K)

Attached: You.jpg (318x159, 6.78K)

kys david
preferently after raiding yt hq

fpbp and fuck youtube
I remember when you would get trolled for posting a youtube link here.

You just found the real motivation behind the purge.