Taboo Against Cursing And Emasculation

To survive in Europe our ancestors sometimes had to avoid retaliating against disrespect done to them. This resulted in pent up anger.

A culture of white infighting on the internet is whites taking out "pent up" anger on each other. We can see this on POL. White infighting is the result of whites not having retaliated against enemies.

If ancient Europeans could not directly retaliate to disrespect they released anger by cursing their enemies.

Christianity placed a taboo on cursing enemies. This taboo on cursing enemies prevented Europeans from releasing anger on enemies. Hence a taboo on cursing enemies created pent up anger.

This taboo against cursing resulted in a culture of Europeans releasing anger on family members and perhaps it led to people being aggressive to animals, this may be why Europe lost most its wildlife.

Christians can re-interpret christianity to allow for cursing enemies though.

Where we are today as a people is our culture is one of shitting on each other on the internet because we have been shit on growing up in this society and we never retaliated to those who shit on us.

The truth is we are prevented by law and by custom from retaliating in a direct or physical way. The only way available to us to retaliate is to pray for our enemies to be cursed by God or do a black magick ritual against enemies.

Please do not sacrifice animals if you do a black magick ritual, you do not need to sacrifice animals to curse people. All you need to do is speak a word to curse someone. Say a prayer that God curse them. Or pray a pagan god curse them.

The way to develop a culture of love towards each other and towards our family members is to re-establish a culture of cursing enemies so that our anger i staking out on those who deserve it.

Both christians and pagans can curse enemies.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (760x1000, 65.27K)

you've sucked lots of large, vascular penises. also, nice reddit posting, homo.

Yeah because the Japanese are so angry and fight each other online a lot too.
Fuck off.

what

Attached: go back.webm (320x320, 1.25M)

hownew.ru

really boggles the mind how new fags get POL from Zig Forums. May as well just call it pole, which is what OP smokes.

MFW that is actually a website.

God doesn't care about the opinions of faggots, why should we?

Kill yourself kike

no.
there is no place for misinterpretation.
it's a sin.
/pol is doomed.

13:1. Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God. They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.
13:2. The Lord hath looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there be any that understand and seek God.
13:3. They are all gone aside, they are become unprofitable together: there is none that doth good: no not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they acted deceitfully: the poison of asps is under their lips. Their mouth is full of cursing and bitterness; their feet are swift to shed blood. Destruction and unhappiness in their ways; and the way of peace they have not known: there is no fear of God before their eyes.
13:4. Shall not all they know that work iniquity, who devour my people as they eat bread?
13:5. They have not called upon the Lord: there have they trembled for fear, where there was no fear.
13:6. For the Lord is in the just generation: you have confounded the counsel of the poor man; but the Lord is his hope.
13:7. Who shall give out of Sion the salvation of Israel? when the Lord shall have turned away the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

9a:4. The sinner hath provoked the Lord, according to the multitude of his wrath, he will not seek him:
9a:5. God is not before his eyes: his ways are filthy at all times. Thy judgments are removed form his sight: he shall rule over all his enemies.
9a:6. For he hath said in his heart: I shall not be moved from generation to generation, and shall be without evil.
9a:7. His mouth is full of cursing, and of bitterness, and of deceit: under his tongue are labour and sorrow.
9a:8. He sitteth in ambush with the rich, in private places, that he may kill the innocent.
9a:9. His eyes are upon the poor man: he lieth in wait, in secret, like a lion in his den. He lieth in ambush, that he may catch the poor man: so catch the poor, whilst he draweth him to him.

58:12. God shall let me see over my enemies: slay them not, lest at any time my people forget. Scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord, my protector:
58:13. For the sin of their mouth, and the word of their lips: and let them be taken in their pride. And for their cursing and lying they shall be talked of,

4:29. Let no evil speech proceed from your mouth: but that which is good, to the edification of faith: that it may administer grace to the hearers.
4:30. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God: whereby you are sealed unto the day of redemption.
4:31. Let all bitterness and anger and indignation and clamour and blasphemy be put away from you, with all malice.
4:32. And be ye kind one to another: merciful, forgiving one another, even as God hath forgiven you in Christ.

6:19. To lay up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on the true life.
6:20. O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding the profane novelties of words and oppositions of knowledge falsely so called.
6:21. Which some promising, have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Attached: Arian_Baptistry_ceiling_mosaic_-_Ravenna-tiny.jpg (2195x2160, 2.8M)

2:15. Carefully study to present thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
2:16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they grow much towards ungodliness.
2:17. And their speech spreadeth like a canker: of whom are Hymeneus and Philetus:
2:18. Who have erred from the truth, saying that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some.

Anathema. By vse of Scripture is either that vvhich by separation from profane vse, and by dedication to God, is holy, dreadful, and not vulgarly to be touched: or contrarievvise, that which is reiected, seuered or abandoned from God, as cursed and detested, and therfore is to be auoided.
[Rom 9:3]

23:6. Take from me the greediness of the belly, and let not the lusts of the flesh take hold of me, and give me not over to a shameless and foolish mind.
23:7. Hear, O ye children, the discipline of the mouth, and he that will keep it shall not perish by his lips, nor be brought to fall into most wicked works.
23:8. A sinner is caught in his own vanity, and the proud and the evil speakers shall fall thereby.
23:9. Let not thy mouth be accustomed to swearing: for in it there are many falls.
23:10. And let not the naming of God be usual in thy mouth, and meddle not with the names of saints, for thou shalt not escape free from them.
23:11. For as a slave daily put to the question, is never without a blue mark: so every one that sweareth, and nameth, shall not be wholly pure from sin.
23:12. A man that sweareth much, shall be filled with iniquity, and a scourge shall not depart from his house.
23:13. And if he make it void, his sin shall be upon him, and if he dissemble it, he offendeth double:
23:14. And if he swear in vain, he shall not be justified: for his house shall be filled with his punishment.
23:15. There is also another speech opposite to death, let it not be found in the inheritance of Jacob.
23:16. For from the merciful all these things shall be taken away, and they shall not wallow in sins.
23:17. Let not thy mouth be accustomed to indiscreet speech: for therein is the word of sin.
23:18. Remember thy father and thy mother, for thou sittest in the midst of great men:
23:19. Lest God forget thee in their sight, and thou, by thy daily custom be infatuated and suffer reproach: and wish that thou hadst not been born, and curse the day of thy nativity.
23:20. The man that is accustomed to opprobrious words, will never be corrected all the days of his life.
23:21. Two sorts of men multiply sins, and the third bringeth wrath and destruction.
23:22. A hot soul is a burning fire, it will never be quenched, till it devour some thing.
23:23. And a man that is wicked in the mouth of his flesh, will not leave off till he hath kindled a fire.

27:14. The discourse of sinners is hateful, and their laughter is at the pleasures of sin.
27:15. The speech that sweareth much shall make the hair of the head stand upright: and its irreverence shall make one stop his ears.
27:16. In the quarrels of the road is the shedding of blood: and their cursing is a grievous hearing.

23:20. He therefore that sweareth by the altar sweareth by it and by all things that are upon it.
23:21. And whosoever shall swear by the temple sweareth by it and by him that dwelleth in it.
23:22. And he that sweareth by heaven sweareth by the throne of God and by him that sitteth thereon.

5:4. The person that sweareth, and uttereth with his lips, that he would do either evil or good, and bindeth the same with an oath, and his word: and having forgotten it afterwards understandeth his offence,
5:5. Let him do penance for his sin:
5:6. And offer of the flocks an ewe lamb, or a she goat, and the priest shall pray for him and for his sin.

Attached: 30..-John-baptises-Jesus.jpg (1268x938, 1.65M)

>>>/christ/
You have to go back, kikelover.

My Hispanic landscape guys use that symbol

I think that may be the stupidest thing I have read on here OP

The white infighting is the result of feelings of having been emasculated

Attached: the crowd.png (600x600, 402.88K)

So basically OP you're saying that believing in a sandnigger religion caused all this shit?

/thread

We forgot to makeup our own narrative and we let the kikes make up one for us. We need to have our own narrative or we will not survive as a people. All of this is 'entertainment' but the narrative is paramount. When another race replaces your races narrative you operate with THEIR NARRATIVE.
It is like 'porch monkey'…we need to take it back.

this
i stopped reading in the middle of the second "paragraph" bc i can tell you're not from here. gtfo

Ignoring for the moment that OP is a shrieking tard-faggot from reddit who helps set up the dildo chairs for drag story hour, he might have accidentally made a point. Cursing our enemies from a spiritual level could be a good supplement to practical/physical efforts.

you will never be white

Talking shit doesn't make you a badass you fag, actions speak louder then words. Women know this all to well because they love to run their mouths

Attached: ae0e5e492a4922ef7105a5d06ed8d0900d6afb286ddbc057786a6e3cc95c9b19.jpg (300x300, 29.5K)

>>>/reddit/

Fuck christ insanity and newfags like you from leddit.