Truth and Criticism Cannot Get Through

On Jewtube.
We need to do something in order to propagate the truth of what's happening in Europe and the world for that matter. Youtube seems to have gone completely berserk in removing redpilled content and it's almost near impossible to find something that doesn't fit their narrative.
We need to do something about it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 1.58.17 PM.png (984x882, 530.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1001fonts.com/walbaum-fraktur-font.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not only that, entire comments sections have been shut down so that people can't express their opinions.

Their new algorithm can't read text written in fraktur font. You can make redpill videos in that format and they won't be able to know what it is. No software can read fraktur properly, nor can most people.

t. used to work for Google.

Attached: Kikes Hate THis.png (345x146, 10.51K)

Well I can't read it either very well

It's very simple, user.
The time has come to flood IRL MeatSpace with our memes. We should start a thread in preparation for such a thing, to collect all the best, and most efficacious informational memes for a real world assault.
Hell, I started a thread on crashing 4th of July parades with full ClownWorld regalia, and meme magick, and I got deleted, AND BANNED for it!
This place is thoroughly kiked, but we still have a few holes to work within.
REAL WORLD MEMERY, NOW!

How are people supposed to look up videos, then?

We can do that or – unrealistically, we can learn a language that no one knows like Cornish or olde English.

The videos that come up depend on the keywords that have been used.

Attached: f736718251c1ce1b5f11ddaae04b24cb998635f20da6a509245d70f3a0436900.png (1114x1138, 2.08M)

at first YouTube censored all Holohoax debunking.

Then, IMO, they saw all that was doing was losing them eyeballs to dedicated Revisionists sites (which also had as paid ads mostly VPN etc services).

So the Jews allowed Holohoax Debunking and it seemed like it was the fastest growing part of YouTube in the General History section, which was predictable since it was a new Freedom.

Now, YouTube is only allowing dishonest anti-Debunking videos, AFAIK.

It's the greatest font ever created because it's white and no bluepilled person can read it. I've got it installed on my linuxbox and I'm currently reading this thread in fraktur.

Regardless, people ought to be spreading awareness to others. That ought to be the main focus

i am the propaganda war machine

1001fonts.com/walbaum-fraktur-font.html

Attached: Internet Jews.jpg (2472x3256, 1.73M)

This shit was old five years ago. That's why the goddamn marijuana people started their own shit. weedtube.com exists ffs. Their shit was getting deleted and accounts blocked so they made a site and now their happy. Fuck Google and do your own site already.

People should be doing both uploading to jewtube and alternative sites. If you want the memekids to follow alternative sites, make some memes telling them to do it.

Okay Federale. Zig Forums is on the case.

Youtube is a 3rd world organization.

perfectly doable, but how would we finance it?

Get the same special operation status that YouTube got from the US congress. Sell yourself as a public forum for presenting information like they successfully did.

THE DIGITAL JEW
/thread

Attached: jewish_owned_media.jpg (2500x2500, 4.99M)