Growing Muslim pop and influence

How can muslim numbers and their influence can be countered?

Is an economical boycott effective? Any other methods please do suggest.

Attached: qcTO335_d.jpg (640x539, 57.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oMhsfsRHAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HVAC Crusher Policy

I'm not going to build a bomb tube and I practice the same device and heat the stone grenades, I can't get a working bomb that can cause serious damage to the company or kill someone. So I encourage me to grain the grain.

But I am one of those sturdy rarely understood this concept of effective war (the industrialized democratic environment). I'm training myself to study the real chaos around the world, so I know most of the people here is better in theory of conspiracy.

I don't know how to build an organization. I will discuss how to implement an asymmetric war from the perspective of the lone wolf. What can you do as a person to harm your diet?

You need to ruin your computer again and again for a new thing. Then you have to wait a year and never buy /book/ or root the places.
By that time, I wanted the FBI to keep your records and beyond more than any radar, so I was afraid of me. Need little Tannett in sports, supermarkets in the entire province. Using cash
I was tested and Grandma age homemade guns and dust taken from 22 223. However, to pull them. They have heat inside because more grain. I will try with 9mm Casio to see if they can make the grain on the Earth – or remove ammonia, nitrite tannite. I read that and amyl-nitrite ammonium can be from fireccracker. But do not know if it is true.

However, you can choose to make explosives or equipment or use guns, and now you can start to fail the economic non-cruise infrastructure. In this way they will be able to endure a longer period of time to maintain police status. And you or someone else can organize and oppose.

The only way we can beat the Muslims is through compulsory education.

We need to brainwash their children in mandatory preschool.

That is literally the only way.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (311x234, 16.79K)

Well, you stand up against them. It's a masculine culture, they demand to be treated like dogs, and if you back down they will bite. Never be afraid of Muslims, show em that you stand up for your people and he will respect you for it. Also never hesitate to be the first to slap a Muslim when he speaks insolent towards you or your people. Don't play their juvenile group machismo games, where they gang up on you and throw you around, instead have your own group, grab their loudest and slap him until he cries or yields. The rest of them will fall back. The whole terrorist attack thing are war tactics, based on sephardic jews training specific enforcer. Those are political enemies…kill them, chop the their heads off, and present it towards a camera. This is all about intimidation on political level. Never hesitate when you face on of them, they have already given up on life, and will show no remorse. The most problematic group are the Muslims in the schools, because Islam doesn't reach them there and so jewish propaganda radicalizes them towards hatred and violence, as seen in Germany with their whole criminal hip hop scene. My advice, teach your kids to move in groups and react to insults by beating the everlasting shit out of them, followed by demanding segregation in between schools,because those youths will sooner or alter come back with knifes.

As for niggers…always assume every black man is a criminal until proven otherwise and if you ever have a face off, incapacitate him as fast as you can. Don't argue, don't run, don't fight fair, don't let him get back up.

You know you're definitely too long on Zig Forums when you can actually understand word for word what this user is saying.

;-)

Their family unit and brotherly understanding bonds stronger in the face of poverty and persecution.
The only way is bloodshed on a massive scale .

Posting on this board isn't going to do shit. The solution is to have as many white kids as you possibly can.

That's a good book I guess but kind explosive too

I agree good start the more people leave that fucking desert cult the more better we need to protect apostates from their fucking cult members

Thank you for the advice user I cannot believe I have to deal with this shit in a 21st century civilized society

I wish to avoid this but I get it it may be inevitable but if possible any passive resistance methods? Like boycotting muslim businesses and such?

It's just delaying the inevitable but it's vital as well

Nah, you want to slay the sephardics (all the Saudi money line), and find local Imams that are grounded in reality as allies against corruption of the political systems, the media propaganda and the radicalization of fundamentalist Muslims. The Muslims don't want this war, but it's a numbers issue for them. If they don't show that they're submissive to Islam there's another bloody conflict in the making. To sidestep this, find Imams that help you protect Muslim interests that align with your own…as in stopping jewish meddling. Also take out all the radical Imams you can find, those are a pest on humanity like few others. Not even radical rabbis are this fanatic, power hungry wannabe dictators. They are all cowards btw when you get them alone, as well as being closet homos larping masculinity.

Wait until you find out about being the target of a 5000 year old war, that destroyed most of all chances at a future for the human species. I advise you to stop digging deeper once you are at the "we have to end the jews" level. After that it's just black pill after black pill. On the flip side…at least life isn't as boring as we all once thought it would be.

Gas all kikes. Then they'll go back there after ZOG stops fucking shit up destabilising the area and can be savages without influence away from us and if they don't stop we can glass the whole ME.

muslim pop?
youtube.com/watch?v=_oMhsfsRHAk

You could start by addressing jews, which is what you should have done, jew

The overlap between people who think like you do and the kind of people who ride around in V8 pickup trucks that they haul a couch in once a year is high.

And remember 9/10 niggers have 0 ground game and the lower body strength of an 11 year old girl. Just dive tackle their legs and start whopping them in the face until they don't have a face.

We need to kill their offspring, behavior is genetic you cant "teach" a sandnigger to be civilized just like you cant teach a Jew to faithfull.

Have you seen how fast those subhumans multiply?

Be tolerant of other people user. It's important to respect other people's cultures and welcome them.
Muslims make substantial contributions to our society user. They are an integral part of our economy and hatred will not be tolerated. Stiff penalties for racism, xenophobia, and Islamaphobia must exist. Diversity is our greatest strength, and all children must visit a mosque in their schooling for their general education and engagement in the community. We accept Islam and reject bigotry.
We have always been an Islamic country user. Dating back to our earliest ages, there are records of Muslims settling and living side by side with the population of other migrant waves. In many cases, Islam was here long before most other ethnic groups arrived. Women do not have a right to wear what they choose, it is offensive to Muslims. Sharia law is entirely compatible with our own laws, and Sharia courts lower the burden on the present legal system. It's not about us anymore, Muslims are a sizeable minority and deserve representation in all levels of government and media.
ALLAHU AKBAR DEATH TO INFIDEL INSHALLAH. CONVERT OR DIE. PAY JIZYA NOW
It's over.

You mean arabs