Meme warfare

Pic is hardly related.
A new superhero female that has one special power.
She's immune to Feedback.
As in nothing anybody says has any effect on her.

Attached: Freedom Woman.png (690x1010, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could be a comic where she's a journalist by day, interviewing fags, finding out about the abuse, capeshit fight against old pedo.

I'm suggesting a proactive approach here.
We don't have to heal degenerates.
We just have to flip women, and they can do that for us.
Healing sounds gay, but it's much more proactive than expecting and waiting for them to die out.

What about her pretending to be a SJW by day to gain intel and by night sabotage everything.

Attached: 70ad59910f4fd6dc657775fb16f5bd8898cc1e7e99769b760386eef45f1e4bd3.jpg (797x1218, 247.66K)

That's a Zig Forums fantasy projection, no offense.
I mean make her a slutty looking hero and make her fight a sexual deviant guy that she can never defeat because he's always titty twisting her or raping her or something.
In order to adapt she has to become wholesome.

Like she's praised for catching a low level criminal in her slutty costume holding hands with her girlfriend. The real SJW fantasy kind of shit.
But can never best the lusty opponent or something.

I don't know. Sounds like shit I guess.

Oh I got it
She finds the source of the villain's perversions and realizes it's the same shit that she consumes or that has happened to her. Destroys the perversion source. Villain loses strength.

no, sir, you don't get to tell me what i'm allowed to be offended at. do you know what it's like to be a tran nazi? no? then shut up.

Oh you have critical thinking skills. I forgot.

I think you're on to something here targeting slutty thots, but even more so is the potential on a broader scale of a heavy meme push with a full blown ironic capeshit theme. Keeping it within the realm of the SJW target audience is organization enough. Targeting each identity group (slutty thots, etc.) with a different an hero. Always with the super power, or resolution being the morality and dedication to beat the degeneracy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3508x2480, 5.49M)

oh, because i dilate i don't think? i'm not just a hole.

HA!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1528x931, 2.23M)

what about a trans super hero? super power: suicide

Yes, we should call her "do-a-flip-woman"?

she was created by evil scientist sholombergman

It doesn't even have to be capeshit.
Just have a middle of the road girl in college getting lectured to by a fem grad student that is SJWed out.

It's like they've learned that they can be legitimate sluts if it's with women (risk free) or guys connected to their social circle (added risk leading to birth control).

Oh, and so what I meant to say is that they can behave like deviants without recognizing that it's the same sort of deviance that they dislike because it's deviance outside their social circle.
Women literally want the right to live in a bubble.

This is what every whore does when she's about to hit the wall. Spend your time making a wholesome female role model and try to save the next generation.

Yeah well the point is to accelerate that process in a comic strip or even a meme, before she "Gets her guts mixed by her mexican boyfriend."

These are the kind of Aryan women we need as superheroes

Attached: Capture _2019-06-08-16-48-32-1.png (480x398, 236.5K)

Okay, here's an idea.
I'd do it but I'm on a laptop and I'd rather annoy you frends.
stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
Get women thinking if they should be trying to heal fags of their sexual trauma or if they should be enabling their degeneracy by being "pro-symptom"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 3.37.59 PM.png (1328x218, 68.09K)

is that a birka?

What war ever took place where women were not involved? Refresh me, because I am drawing a blank.

Attached: eowyn sword practice.jpg (400x500, 36.81K)

I got your fag healing right hereā€¦

Attached: aligator hand.jpg (500x357, 29.22K)

Like everyone ever, yid.

Get the fuck out.

I just think it's a better trick than the spell they're under right now.

Gators are beautiful

Yid?
You must have led a sheltered life user. Women and children are always the victims of your games.

Too bad I am neither, and since society shits all over men, I don't have any particular compassion for women and children (except those that seem gifted and similar to me in character). Fuck your protectivism, only actual people (as in actual individuals) are worthy of protection. How can people still fall for this shit in 2019? Men are still paying women's meals, eventhough both sexes are working nowadays. I bet if you just turned off the protection instinct and saw women and children for who they really are, you wouldn't give a shit either.

Whoa user. You must be sweaty from working your brain out (sweety, not sweaty fyi) if you think anyone is buying that shit.
Are you that fucking tranny faggot again?