Sorry, Walter Lubcke was killed by his faggot lover

I figured a faggot relationship at least 50% likely, and I was right. Should we take bets on the ethnicity of the lover?

dw.com/en/arrest-in-probe-of-german-politician-walter-lübckes-death/a-49114780

Attached: walterlubcke.jpg (720x478, 74.32K)

why did you sage your own op

Because I'm new here, asshole.

lurk for 2 years

quiet, cunt.

I knew that man was a nigger loving faggot.
No wonder he wanted to ensure that his faggot one-night stands could cross into Germany.

OP we don't follow faggots or their lovers. I think you're in the wrong board faggot.

Wait a second…was this the media spin? I guess it was.
It would have been better if it was one of us…course maybe they framed his butt reker as the murderer because they didn't want to admit that it was a German.

Its that faggot who said that if Germans didn't like 'invasion' they can move out of Germany.

That’s disappointing. I hope the faggot he was fucking/fucked by was an invader at least as it will make it easy to still spread redpills.

I was telling people to wait for more evidence in order to avoid the embarrassment of having celebrated this as an action of a Zig Forumsack and then being faced with the fact that it was actually something else, and now it was even a homo. Peak humiliation.

get out new york

Oh boy, it's media spinning and OP falling for it.

Are you saying the only homo is OP, and not the perp?

Yes.

Do you think the actual killer would stick around days after to be arrested?

It doesn't make sense for them to blame it on a homo lover though. Why would they make up something this humiliating to the family and his heritage? Why not come up with a story that makes him look good. Or at the very least, not like a total degenerate. Nah I don't believe that. As nice as it would have been
homos: 1
Zig Forums:0

Yeah, it would, because it would mean smearing the attacker.

If people thinks that it's a homo doing it, people would stop following his example.

I think you are either too stupid to understand this or wants to muddy the water yourself.

This user. We aren't even fighting in the war we are losing.

Oh, blackpillfag detected.

Coordinated shilling is a go.

Now we just need ASSES & ELBOW.

It is the only thing about this that makes sense. Now Germans can shrug {just another homo fight} and we can go back to sleep until we are dead. I think this was masterfully played user.

You are a complete idiot, holy shit I have to read it twice to understand your point because I couldn't believe how stupid it was. Piss off. Filtered.

Maybe it's an alt-righter?

You can play his role in our drama.
GO user!

So you are a complete retard.

This is the quality of Zig Forumsacks now.

Fuck off, yid.

There's only the redpill and the bluepill.

So why is the yid shilling for OP's mainstream media report?

Reminder that for a white guy who bends over this hard for the yids, it is not a shock at all, that he is a secret pedo/homo. In fact it would be surprising if he wasn't.

Attached: lübck_.png (1190x872, 633.12K)

By the way in this picture at the top is the famous quote where he told Germans who do not like (((their))) diversity and open-borders policy, they are always free to leave Germany.

Only shills bitch about "blackpeels".

So don't blackpill, yid.

We know you.

We say kike here, faggot.

And I thought Zig Forums might be interested in the MSM's 'presentation' of the facts about that German fags death…silly me.

Lurk or Kys

I didn't notice that. Cute.