Why should we bother?

> Speaks to friends and family, you're crazy or why should you care you'l be dead by then even though each one agrees something is going on with immigration.

I'll continue the iron pill, but why protect something the majority is willing to give away without a fight ? is the West lost or are there more people like me out there who is willing to train, fight and become healthier, have more white children and better ourselves purely on race, or is it just me? would love to hear you're guys opinions.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 52.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/e/cb3270526589
businessinsider.com/trump-blocked-climate-testimony-trump2019-6
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can start again in Brazil

theres a thread about ISTJs saving the world. It seems it takes a certain personality to realize what is happening, most humans just arent that smart. Theres a reason why long dead are famous for their words alone. Aristotle Plato Nietzsche Evola

They had thoughts that others couldnt recognize or articulate. Mozart could create music better than others, Euler could solve and create formulas, these people recognized behavior better than others.

It seems like jews have a low degree of entho chauvinism so this makes it extremely for easy for them to cooperate as a group. They also are acutely aware of persecution real or imagined (holocaust) and deserved or undeserved (expulsions). Ill let the reader make their judgments on those two.

Anyway it seems most people are pretty useless and you should focus on making money and continual progression. It seems one of biggest disadvantages is our short term thinking and were basically newborns compared to Jews. They have generational wisdom and planning and think in terms of the world and hundreds of years whereas we are selfish, uncooperative and dont think past our children and we invest less in our children. As jung said we are only half weaned off barbarism they have been religious scholars and white collar for decades. If we cultivate oursevles we approach Overman but few of us do.

I consider my job is life to create wealth (freedom for myself and my posterity) as well as redpill friends, cultivate myself, and of course leave double digit vikings such as myself on this earth.

Remember the words of Hans Rudel Ulrich: Only he is lost who gives himself up for lost.

Go read "Stuka Pilot" and you will see just how true those words ring brother.

and a couple other typos, Im in a rush and this wireless keyboard lags

Because in the ebb and flow of time we are the next evolution of humanity. After the darkness always comes the light. The blackpill can be overcome, and the future has never looked brighter for us.
After the upcoming troubles, those who are left will emerge from the cave and step into a new day.

You should care not because others think it's right but because you know it's right. It is the right and honourable thing to stand up for your race and your ancestors against the unspeakable evil that is the jew. Every mindless lemming and thoughtless follower can go to hell.
Truth is truth no matter how many people have been brainwashed into becoming ethnomasochist race-traitors. You know that the jew is evil and that White Genocide is an abomination and that is enough. To hell with the lemmings.

liveleak.com/e/cb3270526589

So you're young, married, and niggerpilled? Do you have kids?

The reason they don't care is because the side that wants them to care does not act and thus projects a weakness that cannot be overcome. Only force matters. If you don't use it, you don't matter. No one will ever take your side if people who don't won't end up dead.

low effort blackpill thread

Attached: Meanwhile in Norway.mp4 (480x360, 5.66M)

nah m8 you're the only one in the entire world lol

Attached: 3d2655d1e25cce084bc3b019b2ff1033.jpg (369x471 87.2 KB, 35.61K)

Ways its going i prob will.

Big thank you for the responce, i will deff give Stuka pilot a read, as much as i hate to admit it, only thing iv cared about is my future children, not the kids born after it so gotta agree with you on that one, something i have to look towards the future on, big thanks for the reply.

Iv experienced the black pill, felt i fell into the abyss and couldnt do nothing, but at my current stage, focussing on the iron pill i feel so much better for it, i have my moments as this post might suggest, but deep down iron pill all the way, best pill so far for making me a better person both physically and mentally.

HAVE AS MANY WHITE KIDS AS POSSIBLE

Attached: d38c7d3e880d570c96972e692540b0f6fe4d9cd038d924286e3f3efe8adcfc16.gif (400x224, 1.59M)

Good post. We can't just think of our children being comfy, we have to think about our great-great-great grandchildren not being latinos. If our legacy isn't carried on for tens or hundreds of generations then what is even the point. Luckily for the jew they thrive in a bastardized state. Whereas we only maintain our greatest attributes when pure.

Attached: 373c99018eeaea0c4cbdded13b8d95d796945107cb5c25141982edcfa63cfa53.jpg (810x1080, 113.11K)

This user nails it.

Anyone here shouldn't be so worried about awakening the masses. They are utterly of no note. It's something hard to come to grips with, the realization that you are what matters and only those others whom 'do' are also the only others whom matter, while all the rest no matter how vast are of no importance at fucking all. None. The user's here are the future warlords of the world, when we step off we are not 'asking' the normalfags to come along. We are not trying to teach them to think or be aware. We are going to fucking demand it and if they do not conform they are to be crushed like all the rest whom would stand against us.

When you step off, you tell your normalfag friend what to do, not ask. And if they don't do as commanded by their better, you deal with them harshly for all the other normalfags to see. Then when you demand another to do. They will conform.

All the rest of what we speak of and discuss among ourselves is for us and to guide us and us alone. We are those whom create the wake that all others follow in. Never forget this. Never become trapped by feelings of hopelessness because you don't have others like you around. You are actually special, you are the leader our enemies fear, and our future demands. You are what all men desire to be, but are too cowardly and ignorant to obtain. Prepare accordingly, accept your fate. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. The user Khan does not ask sheep their opinion on what to do, he ensures the sheep follow task period.

Attached: caligula.jpg (478x612, 59.33K)

The iron pill is a good first step. I know you’ll make it though the darkness. The world is a forge that hardens and tempers only the most worthy blades.
No matter how many enemies (((they))) import into our lands, it has been for naught. The worthy have woken up and are becoming the new warriors of the current Ragnarock. Stand and be proud, you are among the last lights in the darkness, and when it’s over, the light will be ours.

Absolutely witless. Look, you broken slaves, have some real political incorrectness; have something you’re not supposed to hear.

businessinsider.com/trump-blocked-climate-testimony-trump2019-6

This is beef selling. It’s a headline-setting “error” with essentially zero chance of causing political instability which nevertheless eases politics in a less wrong direction. It’s bad for Trump’s career, but he’s old; it’s good for the careers of his opponents only if they’re attentive to science, without destroying his allies on anything they’re in danger of being correct about.

You're red pilled and have this faulty "logic"? 0/10

There's likely more people like you than you would ever think considering how furiously the Jews and their leftist shabbos goyim cuck SJW allies have been working of late to deplatform everyone whose had a voice and an impact in the online world.

So in the corny words of Kevin Costner's Elliot Ness portrayal in the movie "Untouchables"…

"Never stop fighting until the fight is done".

lol

IMHO the racial struggle was lost in 1943 and aryan extinction by 2100 is unavoidable

at the end of the day, the problem is that (((western governments))) are enforcing policies designed to breed out the white race. the only solution would be for european ethnonationalists to gain control of their governments, and this is impossible to do democratically or otherwise

no European government control by ethnonationalists = no closed borders and race-based deportations or other methods to remove non-whites from the European gene pool = demographics continue to worsen

Attached: 8d0664eaee0e51cfe8faee227556c44712f510575680fa82a698fcab191c2971.png (400x389, 48.18K)

I some what agree, but numbers help, we can put our foot down, but them crazy fucker sjws seem to be every where and atm dominating online, i cant complain though as the recent youtube events, are hopfully redpilling normies to seeing things our way, fingers crossed we'l see but i see where your coming from.

Dont worry the iron pill is staying and will remain strong! (pic related)

Explain?

Yeah iv see the way things been on youtube for a while now, glad to know theres others like us.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x630, 149.52K)

There are a lot of these blackpill threads going on here. The shill effort is quite apparent. Never give up, no matter how bad things get.

Sjw are literally like puppets who need a hand put up their ass to be operated. Once that 'puppet fist' is removed they will need another one to operate them. They are NPC's and not really 'alive' in the sense that we are alive.

Having a misses you've already almost completed the most important part of what we've been preaching, continuing Aryan bloodlines and knowledge to the next generation. You can only control your immediate surroundings, and even though society will collapse, it is not our goal to fix society. It is to create parallel structures that do not depend on society.

When it comes to your wife and peers, it seems she's already come around, it will just take time for herself to make those conclusions on her own. Keep being an example of those ideals you wish to embody, continue giving her relevant information, and appeal to her emotions especially. Friends tend to fade out when you guys have families, but if they are that important to you should try some different approaches if what you are doing right now isn't working.

Well she pretty redpilled on the avoid shitskins and negros here in the U.K (cant blame her) but the whole Jewish thing iv left till last, next time she visits im popping on Murdoch Muroch to slowly redpill her, if she dont except, at least thats half the job done i guess, she is half German and half English, im half English half Austrian (minus the mini bits) but yeah we'll see :)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1960x2800, 541.24K)

Murdoch is only useful to some extent user. If you want to redpill her on the JQ, use TGSNT, and show it to her in half-hour increments. I had to slowly introduce that to my own husband as he was relatively blue-pilled, and some of the more undesirables among his social circles were trying to pull him to their side. It took time, and it will take time for you to fully open your wife's eyes. Just don't get angry if she disbelieves at first. There were things I told my husband that he thought I was tinfoil-tier about initially until I brought it up enough. A lot of it is difficult to swallow, so start off by pointing out consistent elements; msm online writers, for example.

Attached: internallyscreaming.png (285x352, 49.3K)

Don't worry, those who don't care will disappear eventually.

Yeah i wont push it, but will she start to think im a crack pot? or will she begin to notice the things i pointed out and open up, to be fair im pretty okay with the mrs, untill i start saying stuff in public during shopping (hard not to say shit when you got tea towles walking round every where centre) but yeah shes alright just think it gonna be hard to convince her bout the ((joos))

To be fair i have explained the biesed news but gets me no where other than i dont wanna hear about the news stop depressing me even though they will rant about it five mins later.

Nobody cares about judgement when they can get their viewpoints validated by all of the rest of society by just agreeing with the TV. This only works if you can provide security and comfort which the economic-state apparatus currently provides. Unfortunately without concrete examples this all amounts to an ego trip. I think it would only work in the vacuum of influence, for example if SHTF and the economic and government systems are drastically weakened.

It makes sense to protect the white race because the white race is the lake your genes swim in, the gene pool. So even though the white race sucks, your genes need that pool to swim in if you want your descendants 1,000 years from now to have chance of being white.

Attached: Utah Driver 3.png (1130x1840, 1.7M)

Only 20 percent of the population make a difference and the other 80 percent are bystanders ready to declare a winner.

I think of it like this. If there ever is a race war or some kind of new racial hierarchy where we're in the complete minority which is most likely going to be the case. No matter what you believe as a white person your side has already been picked for you by dint of birth and that is how the niggerous hordes will know you. Not a liberal not a conservative not a nazi or a communist but a white person. It's your own best self interest.

I keep trying to get her to watch Hitler's Circle of Evil just to see how long her attension span lasts, sadly it dont lasy long.

makes sense

Well said. If you think white is bad everything else is so much worse. The human condition is still a low baseline. Our job is to continue to transcend the ape.

Starting acting more like a real man, if you did your woman would already believe in whatever you believe. A man can mold a woman into whatever he wants, like a piece of clay.

Think like a leader in RTS/strategy games.

People are just pawns/soldiers to get the ultimate goal of world domination.

Yeah, you should care for them, but not to the point of making sure everyone is alive.

Why don't you have kids yet? What are you waiting for?

Attached: white-family.jpg (520x350, 20.97K)

story of my life… Especially around liberal CUNTS

Glorious post my brother

We are the last ones that conquer, We are the first out of hell

Fuck the doomed. I think of things along the lines of r vs k selection with some outside factors also at play. Good goys … Dumb order following unoriginal goys are selected for by (((them))). People keep getting worse and worse because of it. Fuck em. You have minus the kikes and shills all the bro's you need here. And we will not give up the ship! As for myself I am all alone in this world (for now) , I have no family, no true friends in this place , and no wife to serve as a pleasant diversion. The abyss calls me by name and many times during the day I must turn away from the darkness and harden my resolve to fight till the end, and if that end is a fight to take as many of the pinkos and kikes with me as I can. Think of the Suns of Liberty. They were few but their courage and the strength of their will made them more than enough. Love you bro fuck the doomed!🇺🇸😎🇺🇸

Attached: image.jpeg (1280x784, 103.56K)

Fake, gay, jew do over from earlier this week. The kike's mental illness prevents him from writing anything that's even barely passable. The faggot is so desperate to get to a played out, logical fallacy that doesn't even fool young teenagers, that his preposition is as autistic as he is.

Lol , oh well 🤔 I stand by my statement- fuck the doomed. It only takes a few of us to fuck shit up, Boston tea party like 😜

This makes me not care about the death of the white race, global warming, extinction, etc. too. It is hard to look beyond yourself. I just keep telling myself that maybe I will become immortal.

Attached: VT.png (508x263, 60.51K)

Attached: c8db6dab6b89949b80d106fcd4d7c805ba9d05dafd26c5503609ef5be2a8a058.jpg (1049x788, 109.45K)

There's not much point without something big happening. There's an army of white collar scumbags paid full time to help the white elite and their kike collaborators.

lol it's not the "S" ppl. they're the fuckers in helping those in charge right now.

maybe you don't figure this, but the whites are the neoliberals suppressing WNs.

West in its current form absolutely must fall. I am not willing to defend my nation or the modern western culture for it is absolutely not worth defending.

All you can do is hasten the fall, prepare for chaos and work for future.

I would #MAGAwithDACA that ass…

Its the bread and circus user. Most don't care because life is good, their bullies are full, they have a roof over their head and they get countless hours of entertainment to zone out to. They will only care when a nigger breaks into their home and steals from them or beats them or rapes them or even kills theme. Many will care but only when it is too late.

i just wanted to play video games with big ol jiggly titties and farm organic food and be left in peace. they wouldn't allow it.

Attached: 1559254436979.jpg (1000x773, 587.34K)

this

Tell them if they died, in a year you would kill their children/loved ones. Their shock and consternation can simply be retorted with "Why do you care, you'd be dead?" They'd clam up then.

It's almost like these people you interact with have no children of their own.
If anything you should bother because of your children. Those that do not procreate have their voice and mark on the World lost; they are broken Warps on the weft and time will weave on without them.
Unless we keep the Warp intact we can never impact the weft and ultimately effect what is woven in time. Bless you, and stay strong user

That is why a purge is necessary, leaving only the redpilled alive. Don't protect those that are willing to give away. Kill them along with the enemy (the jews and other non-whites).

What does that make INTPs?

As an INTJ, I take offense to you cockmonglers hijacking our thread. You're not nearly smug enough to pull it off.

Sage and report.

Rage today.
Vengeance tomorrow.
Ethnoglobe forever thereafter.

Attached: 23894729384719727382798.png (1790x487, 300.19K)

(checked)
where we're going, we don't need their rules.

Attached: weapons.jpg (850x400, 34.38K)

I have to be careful saying this because this is gon sound like cult shit
Fuck it
90% of people, incl your normalfag family are lemmings. They go along with the opinions and actions they believe are expected of them.
Dont hold it against them just dont let it blackpill you. Despite being militantly stupid and ignorant they wont get in your/our way no matter what.

Attached: 1469063792154.png (571x618, 53.39K)

😂😂😂👊

In what manner should you interact with them?

90% of lemmings could serve as some kind of purpose. Like noise and shield of some sort. They pose no threat to anyone. Jews use them to their advantage. Why cannot the red pilled ones use them the same, even if the lemmings will never get redpilled.

Anybody know the name of this delicious jizz bucket?

That's not only wrong, but a dangerous line of thinking. How exactly wouldn't the dangerously stupid and ignorant get in your way, in any situation? Whether or not they think they're right, or even know what they're doing, it's inevitable. That's the thing about stupid people.

David Irving. His talks on YT are incredibly good, and eye opening.

White people are as good as dead. Don't listen to useless sissies like this guy White guys come on this board and threaten retaliation, but the fact that they're wasting time being keyboard warriors on here shows how seriously you should take them.

Blacks retaliate. Arabs retaliate. Hispanics retaliate. Even after just one of them getting attacked. White people get beaten, raped, murdered over and over again, and white people continue to sit on their hands and watch. White people deserve to die. That's the ultimate realization you should come to as a white person. Look out for yourself. Don't expect other whites to do anything other than continue to get fucked.

We get it, you're not white

Attached: 2dd28966d997cfc54d5312cb979fe6fbd3960137cf85df9c9c0261e4e3d31847.jpg (635x820, 68.24K)

Attached: 6f2.jpeg (710x508, 371.99K)

Serious question: how did you find a wife? I'm 25 and starting to think more seriously about finding a woman worth committing to.

Properly diagnosed Aspie reporting in. Social cues can be learnt like anything else in life. For us, dealing with people is a science not an art. We do it based on observation and knowledge, not on feel.

Jews are worse off. The older generations know that Millenial and Gen Z Jews are incompetent, opulent, flamboyant, and degenerate messes who can't even work out the basics of using a toaster.

(((They))) know this and they are fucking up/rushing things because of this fact.

This is the sort of cucked thinking that lead the Boomers to sell out their children and grandchildren.

You want to be an evil, society destroying cuck? Then keep thinking that lie.

You do it for the future and the future of all white children. Whether they want it or not. Because they NEED it.

Demoralization thread left up an entire day.

stop being a defeatist faggot. by your logic kikes would have been exterminated thousands of years ago. try to at least think critically about your statements before expressing them

Actually, I don't identify with any race. I used to think I was white but considering what a disgraceful mess whites have become in the West, I cannot see them as "my people". Also, the white guys on here who spout "make more white babies" are fools. Considering the horrible future whites are heading towards, you'd have to hate yourself and your children if you want to put them in that reality. Goes to show how badly ignorance can cause suffering.

What's the point of existing if you're just going to suffer? That's why it would actually be a win if white people were removed from this planet. Living in a disease and pain-filled reality is never a good outcome. Let the other races inherit all of it.

Nah fuck of kike.

What annoys me the most is that you can talk to literally any White person who isn't a flamboyant leftist, and coax something racist out of him. They all know what the issue is. But none of them care. They just think they can hide and hope the problem will go away on its own. That's why the only people openly racist these days are brave Heroes or criminals who were always too stupid to follow social norms.

Those who shy from adversity deserve to die, you're right. The future is only as real as your imagination. It can be altered through effort. But I guess what it really comes down to is a belief in something higher. I know for a fact that this body of mine is not the end of me. Therefore, I happen to value the way in which I deal with my adversity. And most of all I don't get to decide my duty, I simply fulfill it. Their is life in my ballsack relying on me for life and that's what I intend to do

>(((What's the point of existing if you're just going to suffer?)))
The Absolute Semitism of this post

You can try to resist, but white people's fate is sealed. I believe in something higher as well, and I believe whites being removed out of the equation of this reality is destined to be. Whites are not compatible with the rest of the world. If allowed to continue to exist, they will change it too much. I believe this world is meant to stay relatively primitive and pain-filled. Whites advance too far and lessen suffering too much.

Don't ask me why it must be this way, I did not create this world. But I think I have figured out this reality fairly well. Also, the Gnostics may have figured this place out perfectly. Rather "appropriately" for this type of reality, they were all murderered.

Like I said, everyone has to do something with the time they've been given. Death is a guarantee for every organism, and for every species as well. Why despair when it's a guarantee? And to completely give up would be far worse than just losing. I mean, if you were being attacked by a lion, would you prefer a knife or no knife? You would probably choose the knife right, because there is still always some possibility, no matter how small. Your thinking is very black and white; as if you either win or lose the game. There are a plethora of different outcomes with affects on the white race. Remember user, there is no bottom rung to suffering; it goes down forever.

And tbh you should be ashamed for even having such a traitorous attitude. If there is some chance of victory, your denial to even try would be betrayal. It would make you worse than even the Jews. Those who choose to do nothing in the possession of knowledge are the truly evil ones.

Like I said, you can resist but if you expect things to get better, you'll only get pissed. Everyone can soon expect a blow from Satan's fist. It should be quite a horrific show, one you would wish you could miss.

You lack the right mind to understand mine. You'll be fine as long as you don't waste your time trying to chime in on the type of things I have come to find.

It's beyond what you even say. These people are so delusional that they are disconnected reality. They don't even realize that there isn't going to be a government there to protect them always. They know that the government is bad yeah but they do not possess even a glimpse of the knowledge we do about the kinds of people we are dealing with in the government.

It's because of diversity, read the studies such as

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

When the nation (a word which literally includes the meaning of blood) is broken so nobody is invested in or cares about the future. America is done for and the establishment is to blame for their anti-American niggerloving traitorous activities.

dont forget, you're here forever

I realize of course that we are leaving our golden age, not approaching it. This is why this age will take more courage than any previous; for the reasons you mentioned. It will get violent but it will be impossible for people to deny what's happening. Our best chance is that the jews reveal their hand early enough for us to have enough numbers to fight against them. They are perfectly content just waiting things out until our numbers are low in like 30 years before they strike with violence. That's why it is paramount that we beocme proactive and not reactive. We have been living in their shadow for far too long we need to have the courage to take the first step. And that's what I see here. For every person doing their part, there is like 99 not doing shit and just poo-pooing up the debate with their nihlism. So of course we are going to lose like you say if their are enough cowards like you to stop any action from even taking place.

there* ffs

What sucks about this is I don’t even know what “doing your part” even is anymore. I just try to better myself, shoot guns learn Shri I am skills and stay in shape.
Beyond this wtf can you even do?