Why should we bother?

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

31 yo
The mrs is red pilled on the The Great Replacement to a point.
Works out every day, and betters my life after taking the Iron Pill.
Speaks to friends and family, you're crazy or why should you care you'l be dead by then even though each one agrees something is going on with immigration.

I'll continue the iron pill, but why protect something the majority is willing to give away without a fight ? is the West lost or are there more people like me out there who is willing to train, fight and become healthier, have more white children and better ourselves purely on race, or is it just me? would love to hear you're guys opinions.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (52.06 KB, 480x360)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/e/cb3270526589
businessinsider.com/trump-blocked-climate-testimony-trump2019-6
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar
anonfile.com/Q6HdSbc8bf/Viriculture.zip

John Bell
John Bell

You can start again in Brazil

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

theres a thread about ISTJs saving the world. It seems it takes a certain personality to realize what is happening, most humans just arent that smart. Theres a reason why long dead are famous for their words alone. Aristotle Plato Nietzsche Evola

They had thoughts that others couldnt recognize or articulate. Mozart could create music better than others, Euler could solve and create formulas, these people recognized behavior better than others.

It seems like jews have a low degree of entho chauvinism so this makes it extremely for easy for them to cooperate as a group. They also are acutely aware of persecution real or imagined (holocaust) and deserved or undeserved (expulsions). Ill let the reader make their judgments on those two.

Anyway it seems most people are pretty useless and you should focus on making money and continual progression. It seems one of biggest disadvantages is our short term thinking and were basically newborns compared to Jews. They have generational wisdom and planning and think in terms of the world and hundreds of years whereas we are selfish, uncooperative and dont think past our children and we invest less in our children. As jung said we are only half weaned off barbarism they have been religious scholars and white collar for decades. If we cultivate oursevles we approach Overman but few of us do.

I consider my job is life to create wealth (freedom for myself and my posterity) as well as redpill friends, cultivate myself, and of course leave double digit vikings such as myself on this earth.

Remember the words of Hans Rudel Ulrich: Only he is lost who gives himself up for lost.

Go read "Stuka Pilot" and you will see just how true those words ring brother.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Hans Ulrich Rudel
and a couple other typos, Im in a rush and this wireless keyboard lags

William Wood
William Wood

Because in the ebb and flow of time we are the next evolution of humanity. After the darkness always comes the light. The blackpill can be overcome, and the future has never looked brighter for us.
After the upcoming troubles, those who are left will emerge from the cave and step into a new day.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

You should care not because others think it's right but because you know it's right. It is the right and honourable thing to stand up for your race and your ancestors against the unspeakable evil that is the jew. Every mindless lemming and thoughtless follower can go to hell.
Truth is truth no matter how many people have been brainwashed into becoming ethnomasochist race-traitors. You know that the jew is evil and that White Genocide is an abomination and that is enough. To hell with the lemmings.

liveleak.com/e/cb3270526589

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

So you're young, married, and niggerpilled? Do you have kids?

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

The reason they don't care is because the side that wants them to care does not act and thus projects a weakness that cannot be overcome. Only force matters. If you don't use it, you don't matter. No one will ever take your side if people who don't won't end up dead.

David Reed
David Reed

low effort blackpill thread

Attached: Meanwhile-in-Norway.mp4 (5.66 MB, 480x360)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

nah m8 you're the only one in the entire world lol

Attached: boat-metaphor.jpg (35.61 KB, 369x471)
Attached: loved-i-not-honour-more.jpg (87.2 KB, 640x720)
Attached: 800px-Per-aspera-ad-astra,-1894.jpg (80.61 KB, 800x560)
Attached: 3d2655d1e25cce084bc3b019b2ff1033.jpg (55.63 KB, 600x727)

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Ways its going i prob will.

Big thank you for the responce, i will deff give Stuka pilot a read, as much as i hate to admit it, only thing iv cared about is my future children, not the kids born after it so gotta agree with you on that one, something i have to look towards the future on, big thanks for the reply.

Iv experienced the black pill, felt i fell into the abyss and couldnt do nothing, but at my current stage, focussing on the iron pill i feel so much better for it, i have my moments as this post might suggest, but deep down iron pill all the way, best pill so far for making me a better person both physically and mentally.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

HAVE AS MANY WHITE KIDS AS POSSIBLE

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

america is turning into brazil
hmmm, maybe i should move to brazil

Attached: d38c7d3e880d570c96972e692540b0f6fe4d9cd038d924286e3f3efe8adcfc16.gif (1.59 MB, 400x224)

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Good post. We can't just think of our children being comfy, we have to think about our great-great-great grandchildren not being latinos. If our legacy isn't carried on for tens or hundreds of generations then what is even the point. Luckily for the jew they thrive in a bastardized state. Whereas we only maintain our greatest attributes when pure.

Attached: 373c99018eeaea0c4cbdded13b8d95d796945107cb5c25141982edcfa63cfa53.jpg (113.11 KB, 810x1080)

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

This user nails it.

Anyone here shouldn't be so worried about awakening the masses. They are utterly of no note. It's something hard to come to grips with, the realization that you are what matters and only those others whom 'do' are also the only others whom matter, while all the rest no matter how vast are of no importance at fucking all. None. The user's here are the future warlords of the world, when we step off we are not 'asking' the normalfags to come along. We are not trying to teach them to think or be aware. We are going to fucking demand it and if they do not conform they are to be crushed like all the rest whom would stand against us.

When you step off, you tell your normalfag friend what to do, not ask. And if they don't do as commanded by their better, you deal with them harshly for all the other normalfags to see. Then when you demand another to do. They will conform.

All the rest of what we speak of and discuss among ourselves is for us and to guide us and us alone. We are those whom create the wake that all others follow in. Never forget this. Never become trapped by feelings of hopelessness because you don't have others like you around. You are actually special, you are the leader our enemies fear, and our future demands. You are what all men desire to be, but are too cowardly and ignorant to obtain. Prepare accordingly, accept your fate. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. The user Khan does not ask sheep their opinion on what to do, he ensures the sheep follow task period.

Attached: caligula.jpg (59.33 KB, 478x612)

Logan James
Logan James

The iron pill is a good first step. I know you’ll make it though the darkness. The world is a forge that hardens and tempers only the most worthy blades.
No matter how many enemies (((they))) import into our lands, it has been for naught. The worthy have woken up and are becoming the new warriors of the current Ragnarock. Stand and be proud, you are among the last lights in the darkness, and when it’s over, the light will be ours.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Absolutely witless. Look, you broken slaves, have some real political incorrectness; have something you’re not supposed to hear.

businessinsider.com/trump-blocked-climate-testimony-trump2019-6

This is beef selling. It’s a headline-setting “error” with essentially zero chance of causing political instability which nevertheless eases politics in a less wrong direction. It’s bad for Trump’s career, but he’s old; it’s good for the careers of his opponents only if they’re attentive to science, without destroying his allies on anything they’re in danger of being correct about.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

You're red pilled and have this faulty "logic"? 0/10

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

There's likely more people like you than you would ever think considering how furiously the Jews and their leftist shabbos goyim cuck SJW allies have been working of late to deplatform everyone whose had a voice and an impact in the online world.

So in the corny words of Kevin Costner's Elliot Ness portrayal in the movie "Untouchables"…

"Never stop fighting until the fight is done".

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

have something you’re not supposed to hear.
www.businessinsider
lol

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

IMHO the racial struggle was lost in 1943 and aryan extinction by 2100 is unavoidable

at the end of the day, the problem is that (((western governments))) are enforcing policies designed to breed out the white race. the only solution would be for european ethnonationalists to gain control of their governments, and this is impossible to do democratically or otherwise

no European government control by ethnonationalists = no closed borders and race-based deportations or other methods to remove non-whites from the European gene pool = demographics continue to worsen

Attached: 8d0664eaee0e51cfe8faee227556c44712f510575680fa82a698fcab191c2971.png (48.18 KB, 400x389)

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

I some what agree, but numbers help, we can put our foot down, but them crazy fucker sjws seem to be every where and atm dominating online, i cant complain though as the recent youtube events, are hopfully redpilling normies to seeing things our way, fingers crossed we'l see but i see where your coming from.

Dont worry the iron pill is staying and will remain strong! (pic related)

Explain?

Yeah iv see the way things been on youtube for a while now, glad to know theres others like us.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (149.52 KB, 1200x630)

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

There are a lot of these blackpill threads going on here. The shill effort is quite apparent. Never give up, no matter how bad things get.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Sjw are literally like puppets who need a hand put up their ass to be operated. Once that 'puppet fist' is removed they will need another one to operate them. They are NPC's and not really 'alive' in the sense that we are alive.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Having a misses you've already almost completed the most important part of what we've been preaching, continuing Aryan bloodlines and knowledge to the next generation. You can only control your immediate surroundings, and even though society will collapse, it is not our goal to fix society. It is to create parallel structures that do not depend on society.

When it comes to your wife and peers, it seems she's already come around, it will just take time for herself to make those conclusions on her own. Keep being an example of those ideals you wish to embody, continue giving her relevant information, and appeal to her emotions especially. Friends tend to fade out when you guys have families, but if they are that important to you should try some different approaches if what you are doing right now isn't working.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Well she pretty redpilled on the avoid shitskins and negros here in the U.K (cant blame her) but the whole Jewish thing iv left till last, next time she visits im popping on Murdoch Muroch to slowly redpill her, if she dont except, at least thats half the job done i guess, she is half German and half English, im half English half Austrian (minus the mini bits) but yeah we'll see :)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (541.24 KB, 1960x2800)

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Murdoch is only useful to some extent user. If you want to redpill her on the JQ, use TGSNT, and show it to her in half-hour increments. I had to slowly introduce that to my own husband as he was relatively blue-pilled, and some of the more undesirables among his social circles were trying to pull him to their side. It took time, and it will take time for you to fully open your wife's eyes. Just don't get angry if she disbelieves at first. There were things I told my husband that he thought I was tinfoil-tier about initially until I brought it up enough. A lot of it is difficult to swallow, so start off by pointing out consistent elements; msm online writers, for example.

Attached: internallyscreaming.png (49.3 KB, 285x352)

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Don't worry, those who don't care will disappear eventually.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Yeah i wont push it, but will she start to think im a crack pot? or will she begin to notice the things i pointed out and open up, to be fair im pretty okay with the mrs, untill i start saying stuff in public during shopping (hard not to say shit when you got tea towles walking round every where centre) but yeah shes alright just think it gonna be hard to convince her bout the ((joos))

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

To be fair i have explained the biesed news but gets me no where other than i dont wanna hear about the news stop depressing me even though they will rant about it five mins later.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

When you step off, you tell your normalfag friend what to do, not ask. And if they don't do as commanded by their better, you deal with them harshly for all the other normalfags to see. Then when you demand another to do. They will conform.
Nobody cares about judgement when they can get their viewpoints validated by all of the rest of society by just agreeing with the TV. This only works if you can provide security and comfort which the economic-state apparatus currently provides. Unfortunately without concrete examples this all amounts to an ego trip. I think it would only work in the vacuum of influence, for example if SHTF and the economic and government systems are drastically weakened.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

It makes sense to protect the white race because the white race is the lake your genes swim in, the gene pool. So even though the white race sucks, your genes need that pool to swim in if you want your descendants 1,000 years from now to have chance of being white.

Attached: Utah-Driver-3.png (1.7 MB, 1130x1840)

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Only 20 percent of the population make a difference and the other 80 percent are bystanders ready to declare a winner.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

I think of it like this. If there ever is a race war or some kind of new racial hierarchy where we're in the complete minority which is most likely going to be the case. No matter what you believe as a white person your side has already been picked for you by dint of birth and that is how the niggerous hordes will know you. Not a liberal not a conservative not a nazi or a communist but a white person. It's your own best self interest.

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

I keep trying to get her to watch Hitler's Circle of Evil just to see how long her attension span lasts, sadly it dont lasy long.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

makes sense

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Well said. If you think white is bad everything else is so much worse. The human condition is still a low baseline. Our job is to continue to transcend the ape.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Starting acting more like a real man, if you did your woman would already believe in whatever you believe. A man can mold a woman into whatever he wants, like a piece of clay.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Talking to women about politics, seriously…

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Think like a leader in RTS/strategy games.

People are just pawns/soldiers to get the ultimate goal of world domination.

Yeah, you should care for them, but not to the point of making sure everyone is alive.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Why don't you have kids yet? What are you waiting for?

Attached: white-family.jpg (20.97 KB, 520x350)

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

story of my life… Especially around liberal CUNTS

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Glorious post my brother

We are the last ones that conquer, We are the first out of hell

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Fuck the doomed. I think of things along the lines of r vs k selection with some outside factors also at play. Good goys … Dumb order following unoriginal goys are selected for by (((them))). People keep getting worse and worse because of it. Fuck em. You have minus the kikes and shills all the bro's you need here. And we will not give up the ship! As for myself I am all alone in this world (for now) , I have no family, no true friends in this place , and no wife to serve as a pleasant diversion. The abyss calls me by name and many times during the day I must turn away from the darkness and harden my resolve to fight till the end, and if that end is a fight to take as many of the pinkos and kikes with me as I can. Think of the Suns of Liberty. They were few but their courage and the strength of their will made them more than enough. Love you bro fuck the doomed!🇺🇸😎🇺🇸

Attached: image.jpeg (103.56 KB, 1280x784)

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Fake, gay, jew do over from earlier this week. The kike's mental illness prevents him from writing anything that's even barely passable. The faggot is so desperate to get to a played out, logical fallacy that doesn't even fool young teenagers, that his preposition is as autistic as he is.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Lol , oh well 🤔 I stand by my statement- fuck the doomed. It only takes a few of us to fuck shit up, Boston tea party like 😜

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

why should you care you'l be dead by then
This makes me not care about the death of the white race, global warming, extinction, etc. too. It is hard to look beyond yourself. I just keep telling myself that maybe I will become immortal.

Attached: VT.png (60.51 KB, 508x263)

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Attached: c8db6dab6b89949b80d106fcd4d7c805ba9d05dafd26c5503609ef5be2a8a058.jpg (109.45 KB, 1049x788)

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

I'll continue the iron pill, but why protect something the majority is willing to give away without a fight ? is the West lost or are there more people like me out there who is willing to train, fight and become healthier, have more white children and better ourselves purely on race, or is it just me? would love to hear you're guys opinions.
There's not much point without something big happening. There's an army of white collar scumbags paid full time to help the white elite and their kike collaborators.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

theres a thread about ISTJs saving the world
lol it's not the "S" ppl. they're the fuckers in helping those in charge right now.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

maybe you don't figure this, but the whites are the neoliberals suppressing WNs.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

West in its current form absolutely must fall. I am not willing to defend my nation or the modern western culture for it is absolutely not worth defending.

All you can do is hasten the fall, prepare for chaos and work for future.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

I would #MAGAwithDACA that ass…

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Its the bread and circus user. Most don't care because life is good, their bullies are full, they have a roof over their head and they get countless hours of entertainment to zone out to. They will only care when a nigger breaks into their home and steals from them or beats them or rapes them or even kills theme. Many will care but only when it is too late.

Jason Young
Jason Young

i just wanted to play video games with big ol jiggly titties and farm organic food and be left in peace. they wouldn't allow it.

Attached: 1559254436979.jpg (587.34 KB, 1000x773)

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

this

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Tell them if they died, in a year you would kill their children/loved ones. Their shock and consternation can simply be retorted with "Why do you care, you'd be dead?" They'd clam up then.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

you'll be dead by then
It's almost like these people you interact with have no children of their own.
If anything you should bother because of your children. Those that do not procreate have their voice and mark on the World lost; they are broken Warps on the weft and time will weave on without them.
Unless we keep the Warp intact we can never impact the weft and ultimately effect what is woven in time. Bless you, and stay strong user

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

That is why a purge is necessary, leaving only the redpilled alive. Don't protect those that are willing to give away. Kill them along with the enemy (the jews and other non-whites).

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

ISTJs saving the world
What does that make INTPs?

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

ISTJs saving the world
As an INTJ, I take offense to you cockmonglers hijacking our thread. You're not nearly smug enough to pull it off.

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

Sage and report.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

capped

Rage today.
Vengeance tomorrow.
Ethnoglobe forever thereafter.

Attached: 23894729384719727382798.png (300.19 KB, 1790x487)

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

(checked)
where we're going, we don't need their rules.

Attached: weapons.jpg (34.38 KB, 850x400)

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

I have to be careful saying this because this is gon sound like cult shit
Fuck it
90% of people, incl your normalfag family are lemmings. They go along with the opinions and actions they believe are expected of them.
Dont hold it against them just dont let it blackpill you. Despite being militantly stupid and ignorant they wont get in your/our way no matter what.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

emojis

Attached: 1469063792154.png (53.39 KB, 571x618)

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

😂😂😂👊

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

In what manner should you interact with them?

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

90% of lemmings could serve as some kind of purpose. Like noise and shield of some sort. They pose no threat to anyone. Jews use them to their advantage. Why cannot the red pilled ones use them the same, even if the lemmings will never get redpilled.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Anybody know the name of this delicious jizz bucket?

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Despite being militantly stupid and ignorant they wont get in your/our way no matter what.
That's not only wrong, but a dangerous line of thinking. How exactly wouldn't the dangerously stupid and ignorant get in your way, in any situation? Whether or not they think they're right, or even know what they're doing, it's inevitable. That's the thing about stupid people.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

David Irving. His talks on YT are incredibly good, and eye opening.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

White people are as good as dead. Don't listen to useless sissies like this guy White guys come on this board and threaten retaliation, but the fact that they're wasting time being keyboard warriors on here shows how seriously you should take them.

Blacks retaliate. Arabs retaliate. Hispanics retaliate. Even after just one of them getting attacked. White people get beaten, raped, murdered over and over again, and white people continue to sit on their hands and watch. White people deserve to die. That's the ultimate realization you should come to as a white person. Look out for yourself. Don't expect other whites to do anything other than continue to get fucked.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

We get it, you're not white

Attached: 2dd28966d997cfc54d5312cb979fe6fbd3960137cf85df9c9c0261e4e3d31847.jpg (68.24 KB, 635x820)

Ryan King
Ryan King

be autistic
parents got divorced when I was a baby and custody battle took years
mostly lived with mom, she didn't let me interact much outside of school/special olympics
have a job, make enough money
worried about saying anything to a woman that has me sound like a sexual assaulter/rapist because I have zero social awareness
still living with mom because she can't take care of herself for a lot of things
don't know who to turn to or what to do
church just makes me antsy because I can't connect with anyone
worried about offending people because it could cost me my job
mfw seeing married people and wondering if I'll ever even get a steady friend, let alone a girlfriend

Attached: 6f2.jpeg (371.99 KB, 710x508)

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Serious question: how did you find a wife? I'm 25 and starting to think more seriously about finding a woman worth committing to.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Properly diagnosed Aspie reporting in. Social cues can be learnt like anything else in life. For us, dealing with people is a science not an art. We do it based on observation and knowledge, not on feel.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Jews are worse off. The older generations know that Millenial and Gen Z Jews are incompetent, opulent, flamboyant, and degenerate messes who can't even work out the basics of using a toaster.

(((They))) know this and they are fucking up/rushing things because of this fact.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

This is the sort of cucked thinking that lead the Boomers to sell out their children and grandchildren.

You want to be an evil, society destroying cuck? Then keep thinking that lie.

You do it for the future and the future of all white children. Whether they want it or not. Because they NEED it.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Demoralization thread left up an entire day.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

stop being a defeatist faggot. by your logic kikes would have been exterminated thousands of years ago. try to at least think critically about your statements before expressing them

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Muh over simplified personality quiz with no science behind it

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Actually, I don't identify with any race. I used to think I was white but considering what a disgraceful mess whites have become in the West, I cannot see them as "my people". Also, the white guys on here who spout "make more white babies" are fools. Considering the horrible future whites are heading towards, you'd have to hate yourself and your children if you want to put them in that reality. Goes to show how badly ignorance can cause suffering.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

1337501I'll have babies and I'll kill for them. Anyone who dacrifices their child's life out of fear is a pussy. The existence if my children are worth their suffering. You just sound like a depressed faggot probably from Greece who isn't white anyways.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

I'll have babies and I'll kill for them. Anyone who dacrifices their child's life out of fear is a pussy. The existence if my children are worth their suffering. You just sound like a depressed faggot probably from Greece who isn't white anyways

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

What's the point of existing if you're just going to suffer? That's why it would actually be a win if white people were removed from this planet. Living in a disease and pain-filled reality is never a good outcome. Let the other races inherit all of it.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

oy vey goyim don't worry about your race just let them die off so we can have a more diverse world isreal is the only country that needs boarders
Nah fuck of kike.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

What annoys me the most is that you can talk to literally any White person who isn't a flamboyant leftist, and coax something racist out of him. They all know what the issue is. But none of them care. They just think they can hide and hope the problem will go away on its own. That's why the only people openly racist these days are brave Heroes or criminals who were always too stupid to follow social norms.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Those who shy from adversity deserve to die, you're right. The future is only as real as your imagination. It can be altered through effort. But I guess what it really comes down to is a belief in something higher. I know for a fact that this body of mine is not the end of me. Therefore, I happen to value the way in which I deal with my adversity. And most of all I don't get to decide my duty, I simply fulfill it. Their is life in my ballsack relying on me for life and that's what I intend to do

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

(((What's the point of existing if you're just going to suffer?)))
The Absolute Semitism of this post

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

You can try to resist, but white people's fate is sealed. I believe in something higher as well, and I believe whites being removed out of the equation of this reality is destined to be. Whites are not compatible with the rest of the world. If allowed to continue to exist, they will change it too much. I believe this world is meant to stay relatively primitive and pain-filled. Whites advance too far and lessen suffering too much.

Don't ask me why it must be this way, I did not create this world. But I think I have figured out this reality fairly well. Also, the Gnostics may have figured this place out perfectly. Rather "appropriately" for this type of reality, they were all murderered.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Like I said, everyone has to do something with the time they've been given. Death is a guarantee for every organism, and for every species as well. Why despair when it's a guarantee? And to completely give up would be far worse than just losing. I mean, if you were being attacked by a lion, would you prefer a knife or no knife? You would probably choose the knife right, because there is still always some possibility, no matter how small. Your thinking is very black and white; as if you either win or lose the game. There are a plethora of different outcomes with affects on the white race. Remember user, there is no bottom rung to suffering; it goes down forever.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

And tbh you should be ashamed for even having such a traitorous attitude. If there is some chance of victory, your denial to even try would be betrayal. It would make you worse than even the Jews. Those who choose to do nothing in the possession of knowledge are the truly evil ones.

David Lopez
David Lopez

Like I said, you can resist but if you expect things to get better, you'll only get pissed. Everyone can soon expect a blow from Satan's fist. It should be quite a horrific show, one you would wish you could miss.

You lack the right mind to understand mine. You'll be fine as long as you don't waste your time trying to chime in on the type of things I have come to find.

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

It's beyond what you even say. These people are so delusional that they are disconnected reality. They don't even realize that there isn't going to be a government there to protect them always. They know that the government is bad yeah but they do not possess even a glimpse of the knowledge we do about the kinds of people we are dealing with in the government.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

It's because of diversity, read the studies such as

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

When the nation (a word which literally includes the meaning of blood) is broken so nobody is invested in or cares about the future. America is done for and the establishment is to blame for their anti-American niggerloving traitorous activities.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

being a normalfag
dont forget, you're here forever

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

I realize of course that we are leaving our golden age, not approaching it. This is why this age will take more courage than any previous; for the reasons you mentioned. It will get violent but it will be impossible for people to deny what's happening. Our best chance is that the jews reveal their hand early enough for us to have enough numbers to fight against them. They are perfectly content just waiting things out until our numbers are low in like 30 years before they strike with violence. That's why it is paramount that we beocme proactive and not reactive. We have been living in their shadow for far too long we need to have the courage to take the first step. And that's what I see here. For every person doing their part, there is like 99 not doing shit and just poo-pooing up the debate with their nihlism. So of course we are going to lose like you say if their are enough cowards like you to stop any action from even taking place.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

there* ffs

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

For every person doing their part, there is like 99 not doing shit and just poo-pooing up the debate with their nihlism.
What sucks about this is I don’t even know what “doing your part” even is anymore. I just try to better myself, shoot guns learn Shri I am skills and stay in shape.
Beyond this wtf can you even do?

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Shri I am
Jesus Christ should say “survival”

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Whites need to take action huh? I don't see them doing anything other than getting fucked though. Whites are so laughably weak and passive, the elite need to organize false flags like the new zealand shooting in the hopes to get a fire going. But nope. That shooting didn't set anything significant in motion.

As cocky black people like to say…You ain't gonna do shit, white boy.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

INTPs are the real masterrace. INTJs are just kikes.

Christian Young
Christian Young

Yeah, retard, that's where the "need" part comes in. If they were already acting we would be in Alpha Centauri rn and not suiciding. Ask yourself truly if you are not causing the problem in your own small way when you tell whites to just give up. You are willingly choosing to harm the cause and that makes you a pussy ass traitor. Stay home and let your bloodline die no one will miss you.

Thomas King
Thomas King

INFP's play in their own way as well through symbolism and spirituality but yeah the INTP's are the true brain. Though is there any evidence that these character assignments are even accruate? Most people can fit into a plethora of personalities that cannot be defined by a simple archetype.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

You need to give up on any hope of whites winning. That doesn't mean you, as an individual, should give up fighting.

It's actually exactly the same as with black people. There is no hope for black people as a collective to become better, but that doesn't mean an individual black person should lay down and die.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

I have a house, I have land, where are the women who want to have 4-6 kids?

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

This is the problem with most white supremacists, they are sentimental faggots. The idea of reproduction is the reproduction of intelligence, not to create some classical community. Capitalism is a monster that can't be stopped. Only thing to do is to accelerate capitalist modes of production until A.I. is created.

Your peers are right, you care for impersonal abstractions yet you cry like a baby at the prospect for things not going your way - if you want to logically follow your ideals, then A.I. is the end of the human, and subsequently racial project - if you want a simple life, go to Africa and live with the niggers.

Attached: 1527601314-bbfe4a520f4bf7c0b690034b58f84265b82cb62a81c14b07dee12831519172d6.gif (2.37 MB, 440x440)

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

It's called natural selection, those too stupid to figure out what is going on will perish. Culling their low IQ's from the tree permanently.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

I don't need to do anything. I will actualize all the potential within myself and then I will start with others. I will lead them and actualize as close to 100% of all potential that is humanly possible and only then is the work done. The outcome isn't even of concern to me, and that's where faith comes in.

And as far as blacks go, it's not possible for all blacks to evolve but a single nation of black, with the right leadership, could potentially get better. The problem though is that, since they are already bad, other races will not allow them to pursue their evolutionary destiny, same as us. This is not to say individual blacks are suppressed but any form of social improvement or even eugenics is impossible when we have a government set on keeping us devolved.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

not using CHAD emoticons
(ಠ⌣ಠ)

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

There is no classical community is you just breed like rabbits without proper selection.

The entirity of civilization rests on the careful selection of fathers over the centuries wedding their daughters to men worth being married to.

You're pushing r selection on k selected people. All you're going to do is make a name for yourself as a moron unworthy of respect.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Join a movement or group that aims to put things right such as the New Awakening. There are thousands of racially aware whites out there. We can build communities, build failsafe networks, and grow stronger again. It's one of the most noble efforts of our time and will take an iron will to complete.
Make networks of white families that are racially pilled, create support networks, create a National Socialist state. White people depend on it.
And have lots of beautiful children.

Attached: hitler-the-comedian.mp4 (5.9 MB, 640x360)

Brandon White
Brandon White

I will continue to sit on my hands and have pipe dreams

Fixed.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Hmmm you might be on to something here. I mean, for as much as people like to shit on modern whites, they do seem to be more skilled than their ancestors by a large margin. Of course this wouldn't explain why other countries are breeding like crazy while we aren't. Perhaps because only we are being targeted so ruthlessly by this propaganda. And of course immigration has a huge factor.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Not a pipe dream. I'm already working on myself profusely. If you think that goal is of such high standards that says more about you than me. Maybe do someething with your life and you won't be such a scared little bitch idk.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Yes, exactly, the alt-right is in conflict with their hysteria over this sexual competition by foreigners yet they pertain to traditional propaganda. The fact is that we are modern beings, and we must operate within the parameters of our contemporary situation.

The reason people never bred like rabbits was because the material conditions in nations was enough to sustain the lifestyle of people today, and consider how much more people there are today, yet this capitalist project is still sustainable. These conditions of immigration are purely modern dilemmas also, depending on mythical narratives is absolutely absurd.

People need to wake the fuck up to reality and figure out what they want. The nazis are finished, patriarchy is finished. We are new types of animals.

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

I'm already working on myself profusely

picture of tranny applying his make-up on.jpeg

Yeah, keep "working on yourself". The elite are shaking in their boots.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

Literally doing the same thing as me rn
Acting superior because he's from a poo poo nation.
Okay retard whatever you say. Btw where you from I bet the scent of farts follow you there.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

exactly, one bullet can stop the momentum of a 30-year-old process of building muscle. Revolutionary violence isn't about might, it's about strategy. Cucks taking the iron pill will never understand that the Jews are at the top because of their intellect, not their brawn.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

And so what are you contributing by saying this exactly? This is a spiritual path user. This isn't some bullshit where you go to the gym for an hour and call it a day. You probably possess insanely low willpower if that is the extent of your potential. Is your IQ below 120 by chance? I can tell.

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

BEWARE OF BLACK PILL SHILLS

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

How exactly are you navigating some spiritual pathway with this movement? is it some necromancy charm like "blood and soil"?

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

you can be shot and lose your physicality so why bother being fit lol?
You can also be shot and lose your intellect, user… why would you be so adamant that anons don't follow in the footsteps of their ancestors and build a healthy mind and body?

Attached: 2023bfabdcfa48f4cf859f118090eec8ffbba8f43d34a8db6a4cc58c3229341f-(1).png (93.63 KB, 200x225)

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

hur you dink sum dumbels gon save u
You would have to be retarded to even think I possess this straw man arguement as a belief. Kys.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Attached: 1549937376973.jpg (62.92 KB, 740x340)

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Are you so autistic that you can't even understand that? It's about pushing yourself to your limits to grow in character. It's not that hard. YOu're coming from the view that something outside of yourself is going to lead you to victory, and this has lead to you becoming an uncreative, unimaginitive, worthless, coward who tried to bring down the very people he "says" he stands for.

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

I still advocate for a healthy mind and body, but people who waste their time getting (historically) atypically muscular, consuming thousands of calories are only doing themselves the favour of becoming cannon-fodder in some war. They are infantry, not generals.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

It's already over. This alone should have sparked civil war. Pedophilia will be legal soon. The police will let their own kids get raped by pedos, the FBI might be based but they will fail when the pedo politicians fuck them over.

Ethan White
Ethan White

This is why you train instead of working out. Training is more athletics and not body building. Have you ever seen a body builder in a fight? It's not pretty. Their arms become deadweight and they can't even lift their hand to defend their face. In modern warfare huge muscles become even more of a hassle when you are moving around a lot and you have to consume 4000 calories a day just to stay that size. Cardio, mma, and weight training should all be pursued.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

I don't believe in gnostic babble about an economy of direct experience, it has already been written in the occult documents and the secret teachings: unconditional love brings you in union with the godhead, selfishness and greed descends you to the pits of hell.

I find that all knowledge is laid bare, there is only the mechanical selfhood of actualisation which remains in spiritual ritual. I think a supreme and more novel experience is the subjective and relative. Getting caught up in tangling yourself to the mystical unfoldments of history is maddening.

The truest mythical paradigm is that of Mt. Olympus. The Gods are segregated and supreme because of their Olympian inheritance, they are gods because they are the most powerful. The fate of humanity is not in attaining Christhood, it is in our Olympian pursuits. This is the path crafted through malice and cruelty, through domination over nature, not through harmony over it. Welcome to the divine comedy.

James Russell
James Russell

trying to red pill people

tells people its okay to bomb shit

we gotta save our white people

alright so why am i reluctant to do something crazy like that?

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

raping adults is not legal, so why would pedophiles suddenly have power over the law? lol. grow up crybaby

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Listen retard. We weren't around when all this bullshit was being developed, so to suggest that we here should just give up is nonsense. We haven't even gotten started in any serious manner. The ONLY possible salvation we have is a good 300 strong, dedicated men to coral the rest of the population. That's us here. If us awake were doing all we could it would be better by some degree but it's not. Retards here convinced themselves that spreading pictures on the internet would save them and when that didn't work they said wah wah wah.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

also your argument is ahistorical, pedophilia has not always been so demonised. it used to be accepted as a means of reproduction.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

NETWORK
NETWORK
NETWORK
HAve friend, have battle buddies, have allies. The FBI is outnumbered by racially aware whites, the risk of getting to know some friendly neighborhood pals is far lower than the assured destruction of our entire way of life.

And when the boogaloo comes, you'll be ready

Attached: swatted.png (344.31 KB, 736x614)

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

I'm confused. Do you agree with unconditional love or not? Because personally I think that the idea of unifiying with the godhead (at least in this world) is a copout and the opposite of knowledge laid bare. Instead, it's platitude disguised as inspiration. And worse than that, it is nihlistic. The spiritual and the material converge in this plane, which means our struggle here is also of the heavens as well. As above so below as they say. Ideas that place importance in an afterlife are nihlistic.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Yeah, just ignore the courts ramming down faggotry, tranny bullshit, and all others despite people voting against it anyway. They own the courts, they own the law, dumbfuck. It's over.

John Powell
John Powell

<We weren't around when all this bullshit was being developed,

How old are you? This tranny pedo bullshit is brand fucking new. Same as these sex changes on kids who haven't even reach puberty yet to know consent or they're attracted to the opposite sex. Remember, the argument against child trannies is literally the same as against pedophilia and one is ALREADY LEGAL.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

You are right.
But as you say, this world is a shadow of Heaven, but did you know that the Ancient Egyptians were probably the first to make the claim that their land was the truest reflection of the divine landscape, ought we thus attain towards Cairo, or just settle for fables of Europa?

If we are going from ancient wisdom, are we to be orthodox? I find myself researching original sources of knowledge, and they seem to fall along the same strands of sentiments. In a reactionary way, I look toward spectres of Hinduism and the other archaic elements of spiritual understanding.

Yet, in our position as narrations in the grand tale, I still see futility, it is spoken of, that Ragnarok, or the battle of Apocalypse will come at the end of time, so I don't see much significance in this illusion of individual storytelling besides the value I give myself.

I find it hard to fight for Heaven when God made up his mind before the beginning of time.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Nothing is over until your dead. What, you just gonna sit around doing nothing while the tragedies you "apparently" despise go on unabated, like the faggot you are? If you tried your heart out to stop it and it didn't work you would still be in the same spot so what do you have to lose. It's not like giving up makes you invulnerable to what happens on this Earht dude. You'll still have to live with the consequences. If you possess such low respect for the ancestors that came before you and your prgoeny why are you even here? To blackpill other anons? Because anyone with half a nut wouldn't take you seriously anyways you sound like you've known about these issues for like a month.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

So you are saying that if I am a pedo, I can rape a kid and get away with it? You are a delusional fag. Grow up.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Yes it is new but the jews laid the plans out a century ago that made all this tranny shit possible. They've slowly been marching us towards the gulags. The new generations, though deceived, are the ones inheriting the west, and they have it far worse than any generation before. If ANY generation was going to be the one to flip it would be this one. They have the most at stake. The boomers got to at least have kids in a somewhat stable society, while gen z inherited a pile of shit. Hopefully they can see the shit beyond the propaganda being thrown at them. Remember too that the effects of tyranny are starting to be revealed now more than ever. It's our job to awake this sleeping giant.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

If people did nothing then, they won't ever. Look at the British mass child rapes that got covered up.

That's right, Roman Polanski and Jimmy Savile. You pedo fucks deserve the rope but you all get away and it's already all over thanks to the worthless degenerate masses. You celebrate like you want as a free child rapist.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

He has a point though, in that just the subtle effects of our culture influence children to become almost reverse pedophiles, to the point where they want to have sex with adults. Truely bizarre…

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

The gernerations of the past did not have necessity driving them. They did not SEE the problem. If we cannot make this generation seethe degemneracy that is clearly in front of them we are pathetic.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

check the screencap, I meant to say INTJ, I myself am ENTJ

I dont lend full credence to a model or theory to distill the whole of human psychology or capability into a simple equation. However this is merely a suggestion going back to my post which is the 2nd in the thread that CERTAIN personality types are better are becoming awakened in addition to an > 120 IQ. Again, is IQ a perfection model or measure? No but its a rough test that does fairly well. We dont disagree chaps, its not hard and fast. Go back to my point on those certain minds which I mentioned. My point is that not everyone is capable of doing this for themselves for the two reasons listed above!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-09-at-7.04.35-PM.png (264.67 KB, 1513x447)

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

the fact that polanski and saville got away with it was more to do with class and status, you think all pedos work in some network?
when has a child said that they want to fuck an adult? just seems like you're projecting fantasies. The idea of a child going in drag is not to attract creepy guys so they can suck their dicks, it is purely about a personal sexual performance, it is like women who dress up, honestly, most of them do it out of an autosexuality rather than an attraction to males - having sex with men is mostly just for validation.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Remember, boomers didn't have trannies. They were far too conservative for that. The jews had to temper their programming to the target. Because people today are more liberal, the strategies used against them will be more harsh, as they can get away with more. Eroding the OLD BELIEFS is the way to go. Don't focus on trannies, they are a distraction.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

I'm not saying that lemmings are irrelevant to politics. Quite the opposite in fact. The will of the masses made even Roman Emperors bend to their whims.
I'm saying that OP should not abandon the struggle simply because the unthinking hordes fail to grasp the righteousness of survival.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

we are not living in the old world anymore, we need new beliefs to be able to adapt to the currents of history.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

we
This is a thread generated by someone or something to distract and ideologically constrain.

you're talking about
virtual pills
western civilization

These are abstract packages of information.
You could do anything you want with all the other information in your reality from your frame of reference.

Attached: f8g7h6guyhgf6hyfg67h7hh.png (362.64 KB, 845x458)

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

My point is that the propaganda doesn't change laws to allow pedos to get away but it changes the morals of the time. Any kind of sexual behavior for a child is inapporpriate. What I meant by children wanting to fuck adults is that usually molestation happens to a child against his will or awareness of it being wrong. But now, kids are becoming themselves brainwashed and are becoming sexual early. Now, I'm not sure if this makes them attracted to adults, but I have the idea that this decision leaves them an outcast to their peers, and so they're forced to find validation from their parents, who are pushing this on them is some incestual way almost, and other trannies, who are most likely older. The fact that this sexualization is being forced on kids by their parents may train their brain to seek sexual experiences from adults. Idk though.

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

I'm saying that we need to get rid of the very first lie the jew made us believe. This tranny stuff is only a extension of the original lie of materialism. We need to bring god back if we are to be successful in ANY measure. Anything else is completely futile in my opinion.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Those of base and trifling character are mere meat and drink to feed the foreign horde. You have been tasked, by either your God or the wile and whim of Fate to lead. Heed this task, remain virtuous to your cause. None can fill the space you take up. How dare you question your position, when your father and his father never even blinked at it? I was cursed from birth to never walk your path, but I will be damned if I let you stray from it.

Attached: 1539627420404.jpg (19.61 KB, 324x324)

Jack Long
Jack Long

Oh yes like those poor rapefugees that got away despite not a dime? All these "sexual emergencies" and whatnot? It's very obvious you're a pedophile apologist. You've been destroyed already with all the weight of reality and still you will use any measure of mental gymnastics to defend your sick fuckery but you don't have to try anymore because you already won the moment the forced tranny sex change children did in the courts. There are no more arguments against pedophilia after that. This is it.

I blame those kids with their tumblr. This insane shit would have never happened under even batshit boomers. X just sat by and did the same shit they have done their whole lives, nothing.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

The O- bloodline (Rhesus negative, yes that means they have no monkey blood) are the vangaurd, generally have blue or hazel eyes, can see beyond the physical into the metaphysical. It requires training, or at least purposeful observation of the surrounding world.

OPERATION BRIGHT EYES
Raise a generation with these abilities, decentralized esotericsm and interrogation. This is paramount to cracking the mechanics of the machine that binds us.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

kids are sexual beings, claiming that they ought to be completely 'innocent' is damaging to yourself, it puts you at odds with reality. When people hear that children have unconscious sexual feelings, they are afraid that I am trying to say that some 5-year-old should get a dick in their ass. Acknowledging the truth that humans are born with certain instincts is not an unspeakable heresy.

With the internet, it is bound to happen that children will stumble upon porn, softcore or hardcore, it is just how the distribution of information works. I think the reasonable thing to do is to initially accept this fact and not be so outraged at how the world works.

I think children have the right to explore their sexuality and identity within the privacy of their own lives, at their rate of development, and that doesn't mean that kids are being brainwashed to fuck their parents or some smelly pedo - if they're going to want to fuck anybody, it will be their peers, you never had a crush when you are were young?

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Hmmm. I'm blue eyed af and always felt some kind of connection. Most people cannot see past the duality of time, but this is a skill I possess. I'm slowly developing this skill so I think you're right.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

I licked my first vagina at 5 so yeah. I But the sexuality being thrust upon them is not natural. It perverts the sacred waters. That's why porn can be damaging to people who develop kinks that consume them.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

the pedos have won?
ok. i guess you should stop fighting then, right? you've lost.
stop being so fucking dramatic you loser. get a hobby, get off this site for a day.

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

This board is becoming a nuclear waste dump lately. The time for communication beyond the internet is beginning guys.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

being thrust upon them
i mean, at a total level, you begin to understand that literally everything in your life culminates within the range of your sexual development, your fetishes and kinks and so on - I don't feel like "sexuality" as an abstract entity is being converged with the being of the child. People perceiving boys who dress as girls as sexually stimulating are clearly adultifying these experiences in their own minds, and projecting the act of intercourse onto the fabric of the activity, because adults who cross dress often do it for explicit sexual expression.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Yes but before it was clearly expressed that that behavior was immoral. Now, we have this weird antimorality where not being moral is now moral. This makes kids and parents who would usually fight against this kind of behavior revel in it as some kind of positive thing.

James Jones
James Jones

Give it a rest, pedo. Low effort posting subhumans like you who can't even find your own shift key ruined the board. You can't even address the reality I've shown.

<kids are sexual beings

I hope Jim b& you. This is the end for you. Kids who haven't experienced puberty can't even have erections. You fucking pedo apologists deserve the death penalty.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

You make a good point, it is controversial today to make moral statements, whereas apathy is celebrated.
boys can get erections before they reach puberty you idiot. Stop being such a policeman.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Dude I was getting boners in first grade. You are fighting a diversion tactic the main issue is the lack of morality among whites today. None of this would be happening if not for that.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Iron Pill until peak and then hold slightly below.

Hyperborean status can't be achieved by nonHyperboreans. It simply can't happen. Androgynous appearance is the core of the Hyperborean experience.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

I agree that social media is some next level brainwashing. They project a screen, which is a symbolic representation of an experience that is illusional, into your brain. That has a powerful affect on people. The effects of porn alone are insane let alone all the other shit we use. And the medium is the message here. I feel like screens are meant to make you autistic where you can't even see the reality in front of you because you have stimuli from the internet replaceing REAL stimuli. This is like gaslighting taken to the 100th level.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Dude what

John Murphy
John Murphy

Had my first boner at 8.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

That guy wants to be Hyperborean, which were the boat people of the far north. Their legendary characteristic was that they were androgynous. The men were almost as attractive as the women.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

androgyny, where the compass and square collide.

Attached: nataraja.jpg (148.62 KB, 614x720)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

I am a Hyperborean, keeping fags away from my ass seems to be a daily routine.

You kali yuga faggots are just as annoying.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

maybe Lord Krishna was Hyperborean
or just a trap

Attached: Krishna.jpg (239.19 KB, 779x960)

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

So it's nothing more than just being a good looking dude that's jacked? That seems like a wierd prerequisite. Why make such an artificial boundary based on ancient myth?

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Don't care, not a heretic.
You're just mad that we have Taylor Swift and you've got who?

We also have have Olivia Wilde, my waifu.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Nope, it's more than that. It's a feline feminine face. You'd have to see in person. I could pass for a female if I wanted to, minus the muscle mass.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

A feline feminine face?

Attached: Bastet.jpg (29.73 KB, 419x741)

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

I want every lurker to look at why I'm right and why it's all over. Look at what this thread has descended into, they've become so maddened and lost they are talking crazy about cats finding meaning in spirits and other spooks without an iota of ground in reality. This is the state of the people. It's over.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Your faggot goon is slow as fuck.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

the only thing which is self-defeating here is your negativity

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

It's ok user you were never meant to be anything in this life. Just hang yourself and it'll all be over.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Leave him be the goons need entertainment, it's not like they have genetic material worth passing on.

Jackson King
Jackson King

I'm a Cimmerian myself. You ancient yet aloof northmen in your cyclopean cities trouble us not in our gray, misty lands to the west.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

heard you were talking shit…

Attached: horus.jpg (58.92 KB, 431x550)

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Do something.

James Adams
James Adams

You had nothing worth taking until those Phonetician women showed up on your shores.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

me and my brethren are doing a lot of things in a lot of places

Attached: masons.jpg (136.97 KB, 1280x720)

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

They see their own spiritual needs takes priority over the lives of real children.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

when did Zig Forums become infested with so many self-righteous moralists?

Luke Long
Luke Long

As a fascist board (pace, NatSocs) Zig Forums is a fundamentally anti Weimar decadence board. You should know this.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

What we experience today is not merely some bourgeois decadence, it is the hopeless transmutation into post-humanity. We are communicating over international boundaries in the speed of light through the magic of an assortment of precious metals which converts chaotic information to order - and all this is so normal, it is processed unconsciously.

Where does tradition fit into this paradigm? Aleister Crowley beckoned this age as the aeon of Horus, wherein all previous modes of society will become deconstructed and reconstructed in place of new ones. I tend to follow along with this revelation.

Attached: cthulhu.jpg (45.28 KB, 522x777)

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Pic related.

Also, this derailed thread is cancer and pointless.

Attached: Jewish-degeneracy.jpg (183.7 KB, 1041x1041)

Adam Long
Adam Long

lole funnie hitler memeee

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Not the guy you replied, but by your logic, the semite carries the same level of compassion we have handed them before, which we know is not true. I have been telling this, but no one will listen.

The kike is not a variable out of control, a bug or a curse from God. They are our responsibility. We have created jews as they are today. We have been pushing them to this abhorrent existence, when in fact we should have put them out of their misery long time ago. Due to our compassion, which to us brought so many fortunes, but to our enemies have brought about what they need, an opening. And they know that! And we should know that too, but we don't! We still stumble in understanding that there cannot be tolerance between enemies. It is not compatible, you should not tolerate enemies, you should exterminate them.

But they cannot do it by themselves, so they are, since the rise of catholicism, using our compassion to convince us to exterminate our own selves. Succeeding at that, because we do not see the world as they see it. They know because we taught them, but now we forgot what we taught them, but they are reminding us. If the world as a whole do not understand the danger of letting the jew run amok amidst their kind, all peoples will perish. Because they have been taught how to hide, survive and thrive among all peoples, and they are doing exactly that, each time we are compassionate towards them, they become better at it, and consequentially at eliminating us. We have to take responsibility for our mistakes in the past. The refusal to acknowledge that will be to our only detriment. We need to finally address the JQ, for once and all so peace can reign again.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

The age of pisces was the age of the dying and rising god. We experienced the death now we are in for a rebirth. We are witnessing the birthing process of a new god. Or perhpas it's the culling of the gods where only one (YHVH) will rule supremem? Who knows? All I know is that what we are experiencing now is part of some ancient ancient ancient plan, divine or otherwise.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

You ain't gonna do shit, white boy.
Cry some moar leftynigger

Attached: commie-seizure.webm (4.45 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: 00273423.mp4 (541.12 KB, 648x360)

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Horus, son of Osiris and Isis is precisely the rising of the Dawn, he is the one who defeated Set and took place on the throne of Egypt. It is said that every Pharaoh is a direct descendent of Horus (much like how Jews believe their blood is holy, and how freemasons see all great men descendent of Cain, who in the Egyptian parallel, acts as Set, the evil god who kills Osiris and scratches out Horus' eye. [The Temple Legend]).

I personally call this era CTHULHU, because he is the great old one, who has waited since the beginning of time to rise from his slumber under the ocean. The ocean representing the unconscious, and it is said that in the Apocalypse in The Bible that Heaven shall unfold like a scroll and the stars shall reach the earth, which shows how there will be a moment of total consciousness in the future.

Apocalypse, in it's etymology actually refers to a veil being lifted, not utter destruction. Just think about the End of Evangelion.

Attached: nge.gif (1.96 MB, 500x287)

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

also, the god who died and was resurrected initially was Osiris, and his aeon has come, Isis' too. Horus is the third aspect of the Egyptian Triad/Trinity.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Does the rise and subsequent fall of Christianity play into this dying and rising god motif? I mean it has to play into it in some way but how is it related to other mythologies? Is time about to become eternal for us, like beyond dual?

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

No amount of spiritual understanding matters if you're going to make excuse or lose your will for survival because you think it's just part of some divine plan. That's just a black pill.

Spiritual understanding that compromises your integrity isn't real spiritual understanding. Keep pushing forward anons, you're in the depths of the cave of rebirth. Don't let the bear eat you. Return from the cave a new person.

Kevin White
Kevin White

They are just manipulated, thats all, and even their reasons are dumb, so i'm going to assume you are just astroturfing.

Riddle me this: why modern jews care about zionism and israel, and judaism, when they are ethnicly from other places, and barely follow that religion? They are practically out of those groups already.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

I don't actually believe that Christianity has lost it's institutional power, but simply just it's orthodoxy. I like the idea of transmutation which Mencius Moldbug creates, of Christianity evolving into further forms of ideology, and eventually into the modern complex called The Cathedral, which, from it's humanistic dualism sprung secular ethics and liberalism, which still persists today "love they neighbour" still exists today, just in different forms of transference than the religious. So, Christianity is so powerful as a force, that even out of it's tradition can come atheism. This is why the alt-right is such a surprising movement for the zeitgeist, it is typically secular in it's rhetoric, it attempts to communicate science and whatnot, but yet it still goes against the cultural consensus - and so, in Christianity's effort, it forgone the explicit modes of control, earlier in it's development, and opted for mind control. Michel Foucault talks about how institutions make themselves invisible in a construction of their own passivity, whilst this fact still remains an illusion. So, in short. I believe that Christianity is brainwashing people, but from a distance as to not completely cause suspicion, otherwise you get movements like the alt-right popping up everywhere. Christianity is also completely dominant in many western secret societies, particularly freemasonry.

It is interesting that you speak of time as a phenomena here, since accelerationist thought, through the osmosis of the discourse of moldbug leading to Nick Land deals with vocabulary and concepts concerning time. We are accelerating towards a singularity - Nick calls this motion of events "positive feed-back loops", in that, with time, we produce technological progress, rather than degeneration - and Nick Land's quest is to neuromance an A.I. system to then allow for the autoproduction of further positive feed-back loops in a type of solipsistic self-creative process, he speaks of the AI surpassing humanity, and so, in essence, we are as such the primordial gods which lead to the dawning of a new era of creation, in the positivity of a supreme intelligence (which is also what the masons refer to God as). So, in the Landian view, we are approaching the summoning of an alien godform, risen from the positive feed-back loops of capitalism.

Terrence mcKenna also had ideas about time accelerating towards a singularity, and he stated that all experience would become as one event, and in it's ultimate state, a "transcendental object at the end of time" would spawn, he gave allusions to this object - he said that perhaps it would be the philosopher's stone in hermeticism, an elemental object which is able to provide it's user anything he desires, he said that eventually computers would get to this state, since they seem to have the potential to do just about anything we need them to.

What is certain is that technology is progressing faster than human developments of society, and so in a proper technocracy and hyper-capitalist economy, we will be able to see over the horizon towards a clearer future, whether humans are destined for it or not. The silicon valley people think that we will simply just become some cybernetic hive-mind, and this will be some combination of spirit and matter to fulfil the hermetic prophecy.

So, in the possibilities I have given, it seems that we are approaching a confrontation with a mystical force, whether godform or a new mode of being - or both. And to be honest, it will happen sooner rather than later, at this current state of progress in machine technology.

Attached: perfect-ashlar.jpeg (12.01 KB, 500x500)

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

Sorry, if by astroturfing you mean my analogy, I just got it from Thulean Perspective's recent video on pagan initiation. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about paganism, having grown up Christian, but I'm just open minded and interested in European heritage.

As to your question, my answer would be… it's in Jew's DNA? That seems to be the common theory among Asatru, Odinists, etc (whatever) as well. Something along the lines of: Wodan is your ancestors, it's your DNA.

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

user never fear being in the minority.
When ever any natural selection occurs, the minority only survives it.
The fact that your friends, family and coworkers do not have the will or intellectual fortitude to wish to continue there genetic line in the face of admittedly extreme propaganda proves one thing and one thing only.
You are superior to them.
The white race is currently undergoing a culling.
Anyone who has anywillingness to outbreed or not reproduce is getting more incentive to do so then any other time in history.
The result will be that only those with extreme in group preference will pass on their genes intact.
Only the "racists" will have white children. As (((the left)) themselves will be saying in a few years (if they are not already now).
Have lots of children (As in more then 3) and raise them as culturally ethnically nationalist as you can.
Odds are that when they grow up, most of the other white children will be being raised the same way, since most who dont view race that way, and teach their children to, will either be off fucking niggers or lying dead in a ditch somewhere O'Ded on pillsz
Do not fear the storm user.
For only the weak shall perish in it.
And you are an Aryan.

Attached: basedNietchez.jpg (26.08 KB, 274x300)

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

True strength is body, mind, and spirit. Focusing on only one will make you only marginally stronger. Nobody cares how smart you are if you're a weak willed and weak bodied faggot. Nobody cares how strong you are if you're retarded and limited in your greater grasp of things. Nobody cares how spiritual you are if you're weak and stupid.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

That's not how that works at all. The marker is genetic, and has nothing to do with bloodtype.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

You're not even a Mason.

cliches and pop culture phrases, You've said nothing of value here.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

iron pilled and based. Here take this knowledge with you, it will clearly aid you in the coming times:
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

The ancients studied the rise and fall of empires. They created the Yin Yang symbol to show how the seed of destruction lives in everything. Every empire collapses, every social movement collapse and the progressive agenda will collapse if we find the seed of destruction in it and make it grow. I believe the seeds are late term abortion, mass immigration, abandoning working class Americans, high taxation, corporate welfare, big media and transgender children among others. Forget the Jew. Normies won't buy it. Contaminate the progressive agenda by focusing on their most repugnant agendas. Make posters that brazenly support the worst of the worst like aborting black babies, injecting little kids with hormones or promoting pedophilia and anal sex as good for kids. That will wake them up. Disgust is a sense no different than touch or smell.

Attached: 5183B149-A045-42B6-9F0A-C31380FE7686.jpeg (34.41 KB, 263x283)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Blacks retaliate. Arabs retaliate. Hispanics retaliate.
And where does that get them? They're in service of the Jew World Gnostic Order

Attached: obama-rap-nigger-fugees.png (525.3 KB, 622x837)

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Jew World Gnostic Order
Like this pathetic larping kike

Attached: cat-party.jpg (270.7 KB, 996x692)

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Well shit, all I ever really wanted growing up was to do dumb shit with my dad and friends, get some decent education and either become a pharmacist or a officer. Nah, just couldn't let me have that now could they.

How the fuck did it come to this? Now I am at the point where I want to grow a family. Not out of love, but out of contempt and hatred towards this modern democratic globohomo-system and everything it stands for.

'sup alphabet-soup?

Attached: and-then-one-day,-for-no-reason-at-all-hitler-was-voted.jpg (76.92 KB, 652x764)
Attached: 1325433099068.jpg (1.43 MB, 3829x1847)

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

So many low effort "Why continue" threads. Just get on with it. Come what may, continue because you must.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Maybe just live your life and realize not everything’s about race? Enjoy!

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Just calm down and be ethnically replaced, goyim. Here, have an HBO soap opera to help you relax.

Attached: 1441015257673.gif (225.04 KB, 400x444)

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Kys, literally EVERYTHING is about race, very Jewish post.

Onto my blog post,
be me
be married with Aryan daughter.
wife left me because race mixing family members ostracised us when they discovered I am 1488.
I am good looking and my body shape is normal. I can talk to women no worries and get dates when I try.
The problem is, a) when I do get serious with a woman, I feel guilty for withholding my power level, after she has told me she loves me, I start to test the waters and see what I get away with, eventually it always ends in breakup. The last one split becaysr I am anti-lgbq (never mind gtkrwn). And b) the absolute state of women black pills me and I don't want to be a degenerate but I cannot find a suitable mate and I don't want to ruin an Aryan girl with utility so I root milfs.
If I didn't have Zig Forums, I just don't know.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Hard to do when media, social media, the fucking street on the corner, and government makes it all about race all the time. It's inescapable.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

The Chinese are taking over no matter what. The hippie movement and the corporate cock sucking nigger fetishists on the Supreme Court have done irreversible damage. I would rather the Chinese clear an America full of spics and nigs than whites.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

depressed and programmed npcs are dumb so give up and die goyim

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Nice video until Breivik. Either put up by Jews or retards who didn't read the manifesto.

doesn't understand the "otherwise"

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Become a self sustaining culture center. Become you're own society. Give your family a platform to share your culture through.

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

They do have a point , why bother ? You gonna be long dead before anything serious happens

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Great post, and if you are so educated as to be capable in electrical engineering and physics, get to work devoting a portion of your life trying to design important military technology for destabilizing national grids & telecommunications, wireless power transfer so cables cant get cut etc… The world is controlled by the narrative of the media, imagine if someone designed a technology that could instantaneously alter EM signals midair so that they arrive at the receiver completely altered and reshaped from what they were at the transmitter. GL

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

jews were an overrun homeless minority for thousands of years. Now they dominate us like pigs. But soon the pigs will run the farm.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

This. you need a strong appeal to emotion with imagery to influence the feminine mind. TGSNT is by far better

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Empires are always meat grinders, depopulation schemes. The Jews are the "imperial curse", they are the banking class, the ones that corrupt and destroy empires because they must be destroyed before they destroy the Earth.

Attached: fractal5.png (472.42 KB, 1500x1500)

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

Because that's a blue-pilled boring judaized literal Netflix depiction of hitler? Did you expect it to be designed to redpill women? Lmao. It doesn't have a redpill in it I watched the whole thing.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

For sure, but my point was moreso that even as a disenfranchised minority, whites can raise from the ashes and dominate the world again.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Honestly the only people I consider worthwhile are anons. We're the only people that have any semblance of genuine honest communication woven into our culture. We're literally the only people on the goddamn planet that can openly talk about what they think and feel to other members of their culture.

Fuck normalfags, i'm sick of living in their evil fake world.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

No one cares. Also you are clearly unintelligent. Good night billy back to minimum wage monday

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

So you believe the world is meant to be hateful and painful, and that progressing to make it better is bad. You are possibly one of the stupidest fat teenagers I've ever bothered to read a post from, and definitely have a bad relationship with an either absent or dejected father. You are the intellectual version of the leftist described by the unabomber - because you cannot apply your intelligence to construction, you whimper away and decide to claw at what was already constructed, pulling it down into a pile of rubble so you can point at that rubble and say "look I made something"

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

If you're not having at least 2 kids, then all that working out and redpilling the mrs is going to mean absolutely jack shit in the grand scheme of things my man.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

You're making a lot of baseless assumptions about me. Not smart. White people will always be unintentional servants to other races when they're the only ones creating inventions and making advancements. That's exactly how it's been all these centuries. Especially when you consider how naturally disorderly, less hygenic, uncreative and violence-prone the other races can be, it becomes obvious that white people don't fit in this world any longer. You might believe in the idealistic Star Trek future where all human races have gotten along with each other, but that's just a dweeby white pipe dream. White people don't even deserve to advance and be happy by themselves since they've become so passionless and weak. They are being appropriately judged and punished by non-whites and the elite. When black people say, "it's all white people's fault", they're ultimately right.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

We need to stop thinking in terms of “waking up all white people” and saving everyone. We just need enough for a secure nation-state. Even 3% could do it. The question isn’t how to convert everyone, the question is how to form a cohesive and sustainable nation from the converted.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

At least 2

2 is below replacement. 3 is the bare minimum but anything less than 5 is just lazy.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

When I try to test the waters and see what I can get away with

You don’t need their understanding, just their uterus.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

S types are literally npc human dog hybrids

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

That's never going to be even remotely possible with the elite in control. The theory that Hitler was actually working for the elite is quite sensible since he and the nazis forever ruined the notion of being white and nationalistic in the eyes of the masses.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

The Eritreans and South Sudanese can create a state, but you don’t think white people can? “The elite” are not a static permanent force. A considerable portion of the global elite are now Russian and Chinese, many of whom would be more than happy to sponsor the fracturing of their geopolitical rivals. Decades from now, in a weakened mestizo US, something like Alaska declaring its independence is not out of the question, nor is a European country going ethnonationalist. If you took every Zig Forumsack and pro-white person involved in the online community and plopped them in Iceland tomorrow, we would have our state.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Demoralization spam left up for an entire week.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

In the eyes of the masses

Again, I’m not talking about the masses. Israel has a population the size of a Chinese suburb and the majority of Jews don’t even live there, but it’s enough. That’s a population smaller than 1% of whites.

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Ah, so you don't know who the elite actually are. Educate yourself, pal. You're about as knowledgeable as a standard "conservative" type.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

“The Elite” is a dynamic and shifting collection of disparate competing influences. There is no magical group of Freemason lizard people Jews sitting in a dark room planning everything that happens in the world. This is childish fetishization. There are no humans who are more than humans, and while humans are capable of doing many things, meticulously plotting out and flawlessly executing grand plans for billions of people over decades and centuries is not one of them.

Chase White
Chase White

Considering the elite stopped Roosh and his followers from gathering in one place because they don't want a group of pro-masculine guys gaining traction and growing bigger, you can thusly forget about the elite allowing white people to do anything beneficial or positive for themselves or anyone else. You're very bluepilled. Are you a former leftist who has converted to being a white nationalist?

I wrote the above while still replying to your other comment. You've revealed yourself to be completely ignorant of the elite now. They are indeed an evil group that plans everything that happens in the world. Do your homework, young grasshopper.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Until Whites remove (((White Nationalism))) and create something normal and viable nothing will ever change.

And since Whites have no interest real life networking or being tribal they can kiss their asses goodbye.

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

The United States of America can stop Roosh

No shit. I’m not talking about a revolution in the United States. I’m taking about somewhere small and vulnerable. Someday, in a brown 2nd world US, that could be Alaska or Idaho, but right now the empire is still to powerful.

They are indeed an evil group that plans everything that happens in the world.

You people are genuinely more harmful to us than the leftists. You live in a child’s television show and I won’t waste any additional time attempting to communicate in your level of understanding.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

I think there should be white nations.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

When I say revolution I don’t mean something that is primarily a violet uprising, but rather, a declaration of independence from a current sovereign power or taking over the government in an existing one.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Moderation staff are the ones who spam KILL WHITE NATIONALISTS.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Also, this isn’t necessarily that far away- Hungary would have effectively done this already except for the fact that that is in the EU and too attached to gibs to leave, yet.

Of course, the east is different. Getting a secure state for northwest Europeans is a much greater challenge.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

When I give that Roosh example, you're either not catching my drift because you lack the brain power to do so, or you're intentionally pretending to yourself that you don't understand what I'm communicating because you want to have hope for a brighter future. The point is that if the elite can and will stop some pro-masculine men from gathering, they sure as hell aren't going to let enemy #1 aka white men have their own country. In the future, white people can attempt to flee, but there's nowhere to hide from the elite and their minions. Especially once they roll out killer robots, resistance will be futile.

Evan Price
Evan Price

A deep honorable respect for your elders. A belief in continuing the good that you see in them.
The Jews know this, and live their lives carefully mounding this knowledge as they pass it on to the next generation and so forth.
Care homes and the abuse of the elderly in modern Western Societies are witness to our lack of respect and uncaring attitude to our elderly.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

In NO AGE EVER did most people see beyond their pathetically short lifespans. Do not let this discourage you, this is normal behaviour from the 80%.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

(checked)
Truth been spoken

Attached: 1522677343625.jpg (547.96 KB, 1371x1810)
Attached: 1522701622734.png (338.97 KB, 560x408)
Attached: 1523952799076.jpg (248.19 KB, 1024x1024)
Attached: 1524251263647.png (905.18 KB, 575x858)
Attached: 1525593294898.jpg (274.57 KB, 960x960)

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Read "The Sumerian Swindle" by G d.
This will give you an idea on perseverance by secrecy and obedience to hereditary traits.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Attached: Happy-Farthers-Day-Man-outside-abortion-clinic-begging-for-his-child's-life.mp4 (376.12 KB, 480x480)

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Attached: world1---Copy.png (1.08 MB, 1152x2048)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

what is this user

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Same, thought I was going to be a lawyer getting a trophy wify and 2 kids, and live a life of material riches. Now I want to live on a farm live as self sufficient as possible and get as many beautiful, strong and intellectual bright kids as i can bear.

Viriculture
anonfile.com/Q6HdSbc8bf/Viriculture.zip

vi·ri·cul·ture
<Optimizing human development using environmental factors.

When I first set out to write a practical guide to viriculture, I wanted to create a manual for the mother of my own children. However, after nearly a decade of meditation on the subject, I have come to realize that it is not so much the mother, but the father who will best be able to make use of this work. Fathers are a neglected class in the modern West, portrayed as fat baffoons by the media, and skewered by our laws. The breakdown of gender boundaries in the last century has warped practical male education as well. While he has been encouraged to change diapers and warm up bottles, modern man completely lacks direction in the strategic, structural, and architectural aspects of child-rearing. These are the areas in which the masculine nature can best contribute to child rearing, as opposed to the cyclical minute-to-minute needs of an infant, for which man is biologically unsuited.

However, while it may be difficult to perform viriculture without a father, it is impossible without a mother. Children are literally made out of their mother’s body, especially during the earliest years. The choices she makes before, during, and after gestation determine, as we shall see, to an almost unbelievable degree, major life outcomes for the child. A mother who feels the importance of, and devotes herself to viriculture performs the loftiest and most noble role for her children, her family, and her community.

Once upon a time viriculture occurred spontaneously, but our culture is very different today. Culture as an entity exists between our primitive animal instincts and our deliberate philosophizing. It is the default way of life within a society. In varying degrees, culture arises spontaneously in all humans groups, long before sophisticated scholarship or even means of intergenerational transmission exist. This essay is about the loss of culture – especially that of Western civilization – and the hope to regain humanity on Earth.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

I don't want to ruin an Aryan girl with utility so I root milfs.
But the Aryan girl would be better of than with nignogs and the younger the easier to mold. That would be my strategy if break up happens.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

user what is this???????

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

user what is this???????

Yeah, informed minds need to know, you know?